All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1386 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70  Next
PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2019 4:10 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Blog: View Blog (0)

The way Harry smiled at him made Draco’s heart flutter in his chest, completely unable to believe how he was ever able to turn this man down. He really did like Harry and to see him so happy about the prospect of seeing Draco again made him feel a wide array of emotions, which he had no idea how to properly classify.
“Yeah?” He asked, feeling insecure about the entire thing, even despite seeing Harry so unashamedly into him. Draco knew that he had still ****ing up quite a lot and it seemed too easy to be forgiven like this. “Me too.”

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2019 8:31 am 

Draco's words only served to widen Harry's smile.They had somehow circled right back around to a subject that made Harry's heart rate quicken. There was something so comforting juvenile by the exchange, and Harry felt comforted by the fat that his juveline mannerism were pardoned.
Well aware of the fact that he had barely just let go of Draco's hand, Harry once again reached out for it, entwining their hands with a boyish grin to his lip.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2019 3:39 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

[Feb 11 16:21] To Harry
Sorry I rushed out like that.
Don’t feel like you have to, but I am already at the station and have to wait for like an hour, so if you want to hang out until my train leaves, please come by and hang out?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2019 5:47 pm 

[Feb 11 16:27] To Draco
giive me a moment

[Feb 11 16:32] To Draco
are you leaving from st. pancras?

[Feb 11 16:33] To Draco
yeah, okay. I'll be there in 15

[Feb 11 16:33] To Draco
where can I find you?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 12:02 pm 

[Feb 11 16:38] To Harry
I’m at the Starbucks by the entrance.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 4:05 pm 

[Feb 11 16:39] To Draco
ill find you, be there in a moment

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 2:05 pm 

Even if their earlier hangout had been beyond what Draco could have hoped for, he was still far too nervous about the prospect of seeing Harry again. It had been a spur of the moment decision to send that text to Harry and he had basically regretted it from the second he hit send.
Now, his fingers were frantically tapping the table next to his empty cardboard cup. He was softly biting his bottom lip as he kept looking out at the people coming and going from the very busy station; looking for the telltale dark, messy hair.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:53 am 

Harry knew he'd be having a hard time trying to justify the workday he had had. Betwren the long lunch and the rushed, early exit Harry knew he couldn't have gotten more than a few productive hours in. However, the moment he steppef into St. Pancras Station, Harry couldn't get himself to care.
Being able to see Draco in person made his heart rate quicken and skin tingle, and Harry founf hinself helplessly chasibg those feelings, however brief their time together might be.
Glancing across the moving crowd toward the coffee shopit didn't take long for Draco to catch his eyes; despute the distance, a bright smile appeared onto Harry's lips.
His face wash flushed with both cold and anticipation, and as he exused himself in a diagonal through the steady stream of passengers moving to and from the platforms, he did so with the same hast as he had exited work.
The closer they got to one another, the wider Harry's smile grew.
"Hi," he breathed through the smile once they were at a rrasonable distance. His hand darted to his scarf, moving to join Draco by the table; the empty coffee cup by Draco's sidr mafr him reconsider. "How long do you have?"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:38 pm 

Even if it really wasn’t that long since they had parted after their coffee, seeing Harry still made Draco’s heart jump in his chest, unsure what to do about himself. He wanted to spend as much time with his as possible, so he was glad that he had decided to show up, even if it was probably going to be a rather brief encounter.
The question made him check his watch, seeing that dangerously much time had passed and they really didn’t have all that long. Still though, it was going to be better than nothing and Draco was pleased that he was there.
“Hi,” he said, finally meeting Harry’s eyes again with an almost shy smile on his lips. He still wasn’t sure what they actually were to each other, but he knew that Harry made him happy and he decided that that was enough for now. “About half an hour.”

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:25 pm 

"Oh," Harry said, and despite the context, he seemed genuinely and pleasantly surprised by that answer. It had been a while since he had last payed attention to the time, and realizing he had gotten there in about 20 minutes was good news to him.
At the realisation that they were in no rush, Harry finally finished untangled his scarf, though he didn't move to remove it. There was an easiness to his smile as he added a grinning, "Plenty of time, then."
Though they were far from establishing any kind of clear patterns in their interactions, Harry still moved closer to Draco. Comforted by the amount of time they had to spare and the smile on Draco's lips, Harry placed one hand on the armrest of Draco's chair. With no trace of a lingering hesitation, his other caught Draco's jaw, tipping the other's head another half an inch upward in order to place a kiss to Draco's lips.
The kiss was soft and brief, yet still echoing of the same giddiness as the previous they had shared over the course of the day. When Harry pulled away, his hands following suit, there was a grin to his face.
"How was lunch?" he asked with genuine interest, as he straightened his posture to undo his coat, before finally settling himself on the empty chair next to Draco's.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:53 pm 

Despite how they had ended their coffee date, had it been a date?, with a kiss goodbye, the kiss still caught Draco off guard. He willingly moved as Harry instructed him and gingerly returned the kiss.
It was very brief and Draco found that he immediately missed having Harry close to him, yet he also knew that they were in public and they still had no idea what they actually were. Draco knew that he wouldn’t be able to voice his desire to keep Harry close, so instead he just tried to shake himself out of it.
“Lunch was alright,” he said in a soft voice, still a little shaken from the kiss. He felt like a teenager again and he enjoyed that Harry brought that out of him.
“It was the usual,” he added, as he reached out to take Harry’s hand, finding that he had to keep physical contact somehow. “How was work?”

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:20 pm 

"I don't know," Harry answered easily, allowing Draco to take his hand without any objection.
There was an almost dumb grin to his lips, though the answer hadn't been neither as crude nor dishonest as it came out to be. Harry couldn't for the life of him recall anything important about his day at work, much less now that he had Draco's hand in his. "Feels like I've barely been."
Searching for whatever intimacy was appropriate in a public setting, Harry leaned forward towards Draco. The way his chair was angled allowed Harry to completely bypass the small cafe table; instead leaning their hands against Draco's knee.
There was such a sweetness to Draco, and in the back of his mind he relished the knowledge that he managed to bring out that side of Draco; he couldn't keep a grin off of his lips.
"What does the usual mean?" he urged with scincere interest, even despite the slight tease of his voice.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:22 pm 

There was such a sincere eagerness to Harry that completely blew Draco away and made him feel lucky for getting to be around him like that. It was in moments like these that he was beating himself up about having waited for so long with allowing himself to actually have this.
“You’re a lucky guy, huh?” He said with a crooked grin, unable to stop himself from looking down at their hands, resting against his knee. It seemed to right to Draco and he couldn’t help but grin at how they looked together.
The question as to what the usual meant was a fair one, but also one that Draco didn’t quite know how to answer. He adored his mum and he loved spending time with her, but their lunches together were always a little melancholic, clearly marred by the fact that he wasn’t around as much as she would like for him to be.
“Overprotective Korean mother who is convinced that she doesn’t see me enough,” he said in lieu of an explanation figuring that that was going to be enough. “But enough about that, I’m glad that you wanted to come by and entertain me.”

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:57 pm 

Harry just hummed at that, not fully thinking that to be the end of that line of conversation, but he didn't blame Draco for changing the subject. They didn't have long before Draco had to leave, and even less before they had to get going; Harry didn't really find it appropriate to fill this time with long talks.
"It's no issue," Harry answered instead, not pressing for more information about Draco's day. Though there was an easiness to Harry's smile, he was probably gonna get a comment or two about his erratic office hours. "Have to make the most of it now that you're here."
There was no real infliction to his voice, no hidden jab at Draco. Harry just genuinely meant it as he said it; he was without hesitation ready to move things around to extend his time with Draco.
With a little delay, Harry grinned, giving Draco's hand a squeeze. "I'm enjoying myself just as much."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:46 am 

Even if Draco was the one to ask if Harry wanted to come hang out, it was still a little overwhelming to know that Harry had dropped everything so readily, just to hang out with him for less than an hour more. He wasn’t sure if he was actually ready for this kind of relationship.
“I’m glad,” he said with a warm smile, returning the soft squeeze of hands, just to show Harry that he wanted to keep his close as well.
There was something so overwhelming about having already spent time together that day and yet both of them eager to spend even more time together.
“I’m so glad you wanted to come by.”

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 6:11 pm 

Something about either the softness of Draco's words or the tenderness of his smile that made Harry feel warm all over; It was quite possibly both, though he was certain either one of the two was enough to knock him off his feet.
"Yeah," Harry exhaled, an easy softness to him. His smile remained open-mouthed between words. "Of course."
They had spent far too little time for Harry's heart to flutter like this. He, however, found that the time they had together in person was so limited that Harry had no time to hesitate, knowing well that meant they were undoubtedly rushing into things.
Regardless, Harry flexed his hand; while not letting go of Draco's, his fingers brushed against Draco's knee.
A more present smile returned to his lips, pulling himself back into the reality that they only had twenty minutes left in the haven that was this café table. There was something almost timid about his phrasing as he spoke. "Do you know when you're going to be visit you mum next?"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:31 pm 

Draco knew exactly what Harry was asking him without really asking. It was a silent request of when am I going to see you again? and it was one that made Draco’s heart ache. He knew that he had been a tough man to get a hold of, but now that he actually got to be around Harry like this, he wanted to do what he could to make it possible.
“In a month’s time probably,” he said with a sheepish grin, knowing that a month was a long time and he knew that it was almost going to feel like torture to him and probably Harry too. “I usually visit her about once a month.”

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:14 pm 

Harry just nodded at that, doing his best not to let any dissapointment shine through. He had to actively remind himself that he hadn't asked when he could see Draco again, and that Draco deserved the benefit of the doubt; after all, Draco could come to visit Harry on separate occasions.
"Let me know if you have time for coffee then, yeah?" he said, his smile finally returning with some easiness. He didn't want to pressure Draco into coming to London mor often, and though it was bound to be an unavoidable conversation, it could wait.
Harry's smile widened another little bit. "Otherwise I'll miss you too much."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 11:51 am 

Draco couldn’t help but smile when Harry mentioned potentially missing him. It all felt so fresh and new right now and Draco wanted to chase that feeling, to be around Harry constantly to not miss out on anything. It was dangerous to feel like that this early in the relationship, but Draco couldn’t help it.
“I’ll make time for coffee, or maybe even dinner,” he said with a warm smile, looking down at their hands, which were still tangled together, making Draco smile softly. “Maybe I will even find time to come visit you before that.”

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:39 pm 

Harry's lips parted at that; partially in surprise, partially because he didn't know how to respond. Afraid to jinx it, Harry barely dared to acknowledge the careful promise to Draco's voice. Unable to find the words, his parted lips turned into a toothy smile.
"Maybe, yeah," he just repeated, smile going crooked as he did so. Draco wasn't meeting his eye, yet that didn't seem to discourage Harry; instead, he yet again flexed his hand around Draco's.
The addition was spoken with a laughed airiness to it. "Fingers crossed."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1386 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70  Next