All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 453 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 23  Next
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:33 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Blog: View Blog (0)

The feeling of Remus’ arms around his neck did nothing to help steady Sirius, causing his head to spin even harder and making him lose his breath.
Gingerly, almost as if he was afraid to overstep his boundaries, Sirius looped his fingers through the belt loops of Remus’ jeans, needing something to ground him in the reality of their situation. Even if the suggestion had been his own, it suddenly felt way too bold and Sirius couldn’t help but fear that he was going to face rejection.
Even with that in mind, Sirius decided that he was going to have to take a chance on this, and thus closed the distance between the two of them by kissing Remus again.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:53 pm 

The sudden proximity of Sirius' hands sent a shiver thought Remus, making his knees buckle, instinctively making his hips jerk away from the touch. The distance between them was brief, however, as Sirius only moments after kissed him; Remus met the kiss immediately and too willingly.
Tightening his grip around Sirius' shoulders, Remus leaned further into the embrace with unfiltered desesperation. The feeling of Sirius' knuckles boring into his midriff made his head spin, having a hard time processing just how different it felt being kissed by Sirius than kissing him; he never wanted Sirius to stop kissing him. Blindly gripping at the fabric covering Sirius' shoulder blade in an attempt to steady himself, pitifully sighing into the kiss.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:49 am 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Sirius was completely taken aback by the eagerness with which Remus was meeting him. He knew that they both wanted one another, that much was clear by now, but he still felt overwhelmed by just how responsive Remus was to his touch.
Almost as if on instinct, Sirius pulled Remus even closer, letting go of his belt loops to instead place his hands on his hips and using the movement to get closer to the other man. The feeling of kissing Remus was different from being kissed by him and Sirius could honestly say that both were highly addictive. He couldn't exactly pinpoint what it was, but there was just something about being close to Remus that made his breath short and his heartrate rise.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:52 pm 

The feeling of Sirius' hands, tightly pinned between them, suddenly disappear sent a shiver down Remus' spine. With some degree of disappointment, Remus hummed into the kiss, furrowing his brow. Though the tight grip Sirius had around his waist was nothing short of dizzying, it seemed like Remus had regained some sense once Sirius' hands had come at a distance of his fly.
With another little sound, Remus broke the kiss.
"Gayer," he blurted on the breathless inhale. His mind slurred by intoxication and overstimulation, the word had slipped out of him far before he could ever construct the sentence to go with it. Remus, too, seemed surprised by the distinct difference between what he had wanted to say and what he had actually said.
With a sudden, airy laugh, Remus loosened his grip around Sirius shoulders, though he did not remove his arms completely. The comment had sent him completely for a loop, and for a long moment he felt like his brain barely worked. Remus' face was still flushed after the kiss, though the look of genuine amusement on his own behalf had seemed to wash away most of the look of want in his eyes.
Both his hands moving to cup the other's face, Remus raked through the poor state of Sirius' bun, pushing the hair away from his face. "You talked about going to a bar -"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:25 pm 

If Sirius had thought that kissing Remus was dizzying enough, it was nothing against how he felt when he saw Remus laughing. Sirius was completely breathless and he could barely even register what Remus was trying to say because he was completely mesmerised by him and still hadn't fully regained his senses from their kiss. He allowed his arms to softly slip away from around Remus, needing some time to think and properly get back to himself.
"Right," he stated, not really wanting to go anywhere but instead rather wanting to keep Remus' arms around him and to keep kissing him. It made no sense for them to keep that close though and he knew that they would have to be smarter and move away.
"Yeah," he tried again, not sure how to properly pull away. "You still game?"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:36 am 

When Sirius loosened his grip around Remus, he too moved away. Taking a step backwards and out of the intimacy of the embrace, Remus' hands brushed against Sirius' neck as he withdrew them fully from the other's hair. Once at a distance, Remus thoughtlessly turned to glance around the alley, needing to once again ground himself in reality.
There was an easiness about his movements, not appearing to be too aught up by the sudden distance between them. Above all, Remus seemed in a good mood, as his eyes darted back to Sirius, flush and a wide smile till on his features. "Yeah."
Remus' voice was genuine and airy, feeling almost electric at the prospect of going to a gay bar. The soft tingle of the kiss still on his lips mixed with the lingering warmth of the joint he had smoked hours earlier, and Remus felt good, especially in Sirius' company.
Only barely did Remus register the fumble of Sirius' words; thought he noticed enough to comment on it, his expression or tone barely changed, not taking into consideration that Sirius' hesitation might have stemmed from discomfort. "Why - are you not?"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:30 am 

Sirius didn’t really know what he actually wanted, he just knew that he didn’t want to be away from Remus, so if he wanted to go to a gay bar, then that was where he was going to go. It was so stupid and Sirius knew that it was probably only because of what alcohol that was already in his system, but the idea of being too far away from Remus seemed downright painful to him.
“Oh no, I am,” he tried to assure Remus but his speech was a little delayed. He honestly had no idea, but getting somewhere where he could sit down was probably not that bad of an idea.
“Yeah, lets get going,” he stated, taking a step back in a desperate attempt to clear his head.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2019 8:17 am 

Remus blinked at Sirius' quick exit, shifting his stance yet not immediately following the other.
"Aren't you here with someone?" he asked, a grin reappearing halfway through the question. Being around Sirius was easy and Remus found that the tease came naturally to his voice.
Finally, he too moved, taking a step in Sirius' direction. The distance between them had quickly and dramatically increased as they had both stepped out of the kiss in opposite directions.
As Remus once again spoke, the tease had turned into an airy grin. "I'm not in a rush, Si, you can say your goodbyes."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2019 4:21 pm 

Even if hey had just been way closer moments before, seeing Remus take a step closer to him made Sirius’ head spin again and he found it hard to focus. He couldn’t concentrate on going in to say goodbye to his coworkers and pretend to be straight for even a brief moment.
“It’s alright, they won’t miss me,” he stated, vaguely aware of the pathetic tone in his voice as he looked up at Remus; fully aware of the fact that he had no desire to be away from Remus for even a moment. “They’ll all be seeing me again Monday.”

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2019 5:30 pm 

Something about Sirius answer seemed to humour Remus, as a toothy smile replaced the tentative grin. Stopping an arms-length away from Sirius, Remus instead stuffed his hands into his coat pockets. Despite the chill of the evening air, Remus felt flushed and comfortable.
"Alright," he answered, a laugh still lingering in his voice. Most of the itch to reach out for Sirius had passed, taking away most of the intensity surrounding his being.
Though Remus no longer looked at Sirius as he could devour him, Remus had relaxed into a new found, easy sort of friendliness he had yet to feel comfortable in when sober; the toothy smile remained. "Are they used to you disappearing?"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2019 2:58 pm 

“Yeah,” Sirius said with a soft shrug, as he too buried his hands in his pockets. He itches to reach out and touch Remus again, but he also didn’t know exactly what the boundaries for their relationship as, so he didn’t want to accidentally overstep.
“It’s not uncommon,” he added, as he slowly made to move down the street. He wanted to get going and get to sit somewhere and relax again, preferably with a new pint. “Lets get going.”

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:06 am 

Remus didn't have any alcohol to blame, yet he found that he sought Sirius' proximity as they ventured out of the alley. Leaning close enough to the other for their shoulders to brush every couple of steps, Remus turned to meet look at Sirius, blindly trusting that Sirius knew which way to go.
"How is work?" he asked, genuine interest in his voice despite the almost phony frasing. There was still a shadow of a smile on his lips. "Feels like its been a while since I've found oily handprints around the flat."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2019 3:58 pm 

“I’ve gotten better at actually washing my hands at the garage rather than at home,” Sirius said with a crooked, slightly droopy, grin. He knew that he usually left dark handprints around the home, but it was difficult to get completely clean.
“But work is work. Nothing much has changed honestly,” he stated with a shrug, not sure what else to say about that.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2019 6:51 am 

Remus hummed at that, wanting to show his interest. It the back of his mind he knew it was an awkwardly trivial conversation, especially taking into consideration that they had been snogging only minutes ago - yet Remus found that he knew very little about Sirius' day to day.
"Don't think we've talked much about it," Remus pointed out, his tone itself soft despite the grin still on his lips. "What kind of mechanic are you?"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2019 3:23 pm 

“Cars, special interest in motorcycles as well,” Sirius said with a shrug, fairly certain that they hadn’t talked about it either, but he also doubted that it was all that interesting.
“I am still a student, technically, so I am still the kid in the garage,” he said with a crooked grin, mostly just wanting to fill the silence with something as they walked.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2019 5:44 pm 

Remus couldn't help but grin at that. The mixture of intoxication adrenaline and serotonin still in his system seemed to blur his perception, hardly noticing the tension in Sirius' answers. "Don't you think you should have said your goodbyes, then?"
His voice was still airy with a laugh as Remus stepped closer, his shoulders brushing against Sirius' in a boyish gesture. "Poor lads gonna think they've lost you."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 11:59 am 

Sirius shrugged at that, doubting that his coworkers were gonna be very worried about him. It wasn’t the first time he had just disappeared from a company outing and he doubted that it was going to be the last either.
“Nah, they are not going to worry about me,” he said with a crooked grin.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:08 am 

Remus hummed at that, a skepticism to his tone. He was, however, reassured by Sirius' smile, and he once again found his fingers itch with an urge to reach out for the other.
The evening had gone by in such a haze that Remus struggled to decide whether an hour had passed in Sirius' company, or if they were way beyond that. Though he thought it, it seemed to bold to say out loud, yet Remus doubted he himself would leave Sirius in order to find his mates.
His grin had softened into a smile, as he fiddled with his lighter, hands still in his pockets. "That's nice."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:48 pm 

Sirius shrugged at that and was relieved when the bar finally got into their line of vision. My Fair Lady wasn’t the most extravagant of places, but it seemed to fly under the radar of most straight people and Sirius really did enjoy going there whenever he had the time, especially if it was to perform.
“Yeah,” he said with a soft smile, wanting to reach out and take a hold of Remus’ hand, but those were buried in his pockets so that was not doable. “Also, it’s just over there. My Fair Lady.”

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:54 pm 

Without even realising he had done so, Remus slowed his pace, coming to a full stop within a couple of paces. Remus had seen the bar the same split second Sirius had pointed it out, and now, finding himself face to face with it, he felt his heart rate kick up all over.
Despite the visible pause, there was still a shadow of a smile across his lips. Even through his intoxicated haze, he knew this was far out of his comfort zone - if not a leap of faith. Remus couldn't say he had spent much time, if any, in a designated queer space; he doubted that Sirius was surprised.
"Exciting," he said, and he did so genuinely, as his head tipped towards Sirius. The smile grew crooked as he spoke, and despite the joking tone of his voice, there was genuine interest in his gaze. "What should I expect?"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 453 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 23  Next