All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 429 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:34 am 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Blog: View Blog (0)

If Draco had thought them going for a whim was actually going to cool them down, he was new revealed to have been terribly wrong. The close embrace quite easily let his thoughts down a path it shouldn't be on, even despite the teasing tone of their conversation. The feeling of Harry's arms and hands on his bare skin was almost too much to handle, but ultimately Draco felt safe with Harry and he didn't want him to move his hands.
"You talk far too much," he stated in a soft voice as one of his hands got buried in Harry's hair, gently tugging at the soft strands. His eyes found Harry's, finding him irresistibly beautiful when bathed in the moonlight like this, the darkness of his skin making his eyes light up even more. Unable to put any of that into words, Draco simply leaned in to kiss Harry on the lips again.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:03 pm 

Harry would have answered that had Draco's hand not found its way to his hair. The tug of his hair sent a shiver down his spine, leaving Harry lips parted, more in surprise than in responsiveness. When Draco leaned in to kiss him, Harry readily reciprocated.
Unable to let go of Draco, yet still desperately needing to feel the other, Harry's grip around Draco's waist loosened. Instead, his hands wandered across the small of Draco's back, finding purpose at Draco's hips. The stark feeling of fabric under his hands only added to the realisation, that Harry would much prefer it if that too came off. Not confident enough to act on that idea, yet being fully unable to push it out of his mind, Harry's fingers circled Draco's hips, thumbs pressing into the crease formed by Draco's thigh as he lifted Draco another few inches closer.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:14 am 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

It was desperately stupid, that much Draco knew, yet he also found that he needed to be closer to Harry; he needed this, even if it didn’t make much sense for either of them. He kept his legs loosely wrapped around Harry’s hips and his arms around his neck, finding the sensation of being held, while still floating in the water slightly off-putting.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2019 7:17 am 

It had taken a couple of moments for reality to fully catch up with Harry, but one it did, another grin inevitably grew across his lips. Time felt like molasses, yet Harry could barely distinguish the actions that led to kissing Draco.
Fully aware of the fact that he was grinning too widely to properly reciprocate the kiss, Harry instead moved to convey the whirlwind of emotions he was undergoing through touch. Shifting his hands from Draco's hips to his thighs, Harry pulled the other closer to him, eventually wrapping an arm properly around Draco's waist.
The movement was accompanied by a little, inevitably gasped chuckle, coming across almost juvenile and giddy. Just as inevitable as the laugh itself, the laugh was finally was impeded the kiss.
As Harry leaned back, he was already grinning from ear to ear, an unmistakable flush across his cheeks. Harry felt good beyond words, and as he once again got a change to look at Draco, he didn't know what to say.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2019 7:31 am 

Even if Draco couldn’t help but feel a little disgruntled by Harry breaking the kiss, it didn’t last for long. Seeing Harry grin so unabashedly and so freely made his heart flutter, unsure exactly what to do with that emotion. He knew that he liked spending time with Harry, but the idea of anything deeper filled him with dread in a way that he couldn’t quite vocalise and thus he decided to not think about it.
“What’s funny?” He asked with a crooked grin, unable to stop himself from leaning in to press a quick kiss to Harry’s jaw, not feeling like he was quite done kissing Harry just yet. “Never kissed a boy under the moonlight before?”

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2019 8:00 am 

Draco's question caught Harry by such surprise that couldn't help but cough out a laugh. The sound got stuck in his throat, caused by Draco's kiss and proximity more than of embarrassment; Harry felt far too airy to even consider being embarrassed
Humored by the fact that he, apparently, was transparent enough for Draco to so easily pinpoint the origins of his grin, the smile remained on Harry's lips. "No."
His laugh still resonated in his voice, as did the unabashed honesty. His sensed blurred by the water and Draco's seemingly engulfing touch, and it felt far too late to be coy about it.
Turning further into Draco's proximity, Harry turned his head, nose barely brushing against Draco's cheek as he did. However much Harry wanted to cross the remaining distance and press a kiss to Draco's exposed neck, Harry instead spoke with the same transparent honesty. "Haven't kissed a guy before - at all."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2019 4:12 pm 

The first answer wasn’t much of a surprise to Draco, it was a silly question in the first place and Draco didn’t expect much different from Harry. However, his second answer makes Draco’s stomach drop and causes him to lean back to get a proper look at him, wanting to judge whether or not he was actually being serious.
“Really?” He asked, suddenly feeling that they were way too intimate for this kind of situation. He felt bad about having just forced this onto Harry, not even thinking about whether or not this was within Harry’s comfort zone. “I’m so sorry. Do you want me to... let go?”

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:53 am 

"What?" Harry blurted out, quick and clumsy as he found that mind working faster than what he was able to put into words. Having been close to resonding to Draco's initial question with a yeah, Harry almost desperately swallowed that word, for anything in the world wanting Draco to stay close. Because of that, Harry's mind had come to a sudden standstill.
Draco's clear surprise had hit Harry like a truck, feeling the air being knocked out of him. In a matter of moments, he felt his face flush, made more uncomfortable by Draco's line of question than by his presence.
"No - don't," he eventually responded, the same clumsiness to his voice. With another further delay,
Harry's hand moved from Draco's thighs to the small of his back, allowing to slip between his hands further into eye level. Once Draco yet again felt within reach, Harry's grip tightenedd, properly wrapping both arms around him.
Harry parted his lips far before words left them, barely feeling like he himself had enough time to process the kiss internally, let alone put anything into words. Almost breathlessly, Harry settled on a soft: "Please don't get hung up on it."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:30 pm 

It was a strange situation, because Draco would never purposefully have put himself in this situation. He had never wanted to be anyone’s first anything, seeing as he knew how complicated that stuff tended to get, but he couldn’t deny that the way that Harry was looking at him made something shift within him.
He really liked Harry and he really liked being around him, so this had felt like a natural next step, yet he didn’t know if that was actually a good idea or if it was just terribly stupid.
“Are you sure?” He asked, even if he didn’t want Harry to let go of him for any reason. “Because it’s okay if you need to think about this.”

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2019 4:13 pm 

Harry felt his heartrate quicken with every beat of his heart. In the back of his mind, Harry knew Draco was right in suggesting Harry taking a moment to process it all. However, in that moment, Harry felt no apprehensions, finding that he was almost instinctively leaning forward to close the gap between them.
"Bugger that," Harry said with an almost surprised chuckle, his breathless voice filtering through a sudden grin.
Without giving Draco the chance to talk further sense into Harry, Harry pressed another starved kiss to Draco's lips. Though the kiss itself was barely different to the previous ones they had shared before, it still took whatever was left of Harry's breath away. There was something so utterly different about kissing a guy having acknowledged it out loud that made Harry's head spin in a way that only served to reassure him of just how little soul searching he would have to do.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2019 3:27 pm 

The kiss surprised Draco, but he couldn’t find it in himself to fight it. He knew that he desperately wanted to be kissing Harry and having him admit to the fact that he wanted to be kissing Draco as well made his head spin and made him cling even tighter to Harry.
Without even thinking, Draco eagerly returned the kiss, one hand still tightly wound in Harry’s messy, dark hair, as he did what he could to remain close.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2019 8:08 pm 

An immense feeling of relief washed over Harry when Draco not only dropped the subject, but readily reciprocated the kiss; Harry couldn't help but smile into it.
Yet again wanting to accommodate Draco's proximity, Harry tightened his grip around Draco in an attempt to help the other steady himself. One hand dipped from Draco's waist to his hips, palm aligning with the edge of Draco's shorts.
Harry knew well not to push his luck and to know his own limitations, and yet he couldn't keep another smile off his lips as he trailed the fabric cutting across the small of Draco's back.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2019 2:54 pm 

The feeling of Harry’s hands over the edge of his boxer shorts sent Draco’s head spinning. He knew that it probably wasn’t smart to allow this to get out of hand, yet he also couldn’t deny the fact that he wouldn’t mind it if that was the way they went.
Not keen on the uncertainty, Draco only barely broke the kiss, not wanting to get too far away from Harry, yet finding that he needed to figure out exactly where this was going.
“We’re not gonna-“ he broke himself off as he ran out of breath, unsure what he actually wanted to say but he hoped that Harry would catch on. “Are we?”

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2019 4:27 pm 

Draco's question, especially the almost intimate vagueness of his phrasing, made Harry's cheek blush bright red. It wasn't as much out of embarrassment as it was out of sheer surprise, and when he finally spoke, Harry's voice was surprisingly clear, even to his own ears. "No."
The admission was soft but honest, having to come to terms with his own boundaries. He was not for a second in doubt that he wanted Draco, though the prospect of it all was so daunting it made Harry's head spin. "Probably not."
At some point, Harry had glanced down, not fully able to remember if he had looked Draco in the eye when responding. His attention had been caught by the hazy image of his hand against Draco's skin inches below water.
His lips parting, Harry's hand moved, fingers dipping beneath Draco's waistband, regardless of his spoken answer. His movements bold, while the touch itself remained ginger, Harry's hand trailed the length of Draco's waistband, before settling between them, fingers aligning with the curve of Draco's pelvis.
"Can I?" Harry glanced back up at Draco, fingers unmoving as he searched for an answer. There was still an unmistakable blush across his cheeks, yet Harry seemed far from uncomfortable. "Would that be okay?"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 6:22 am 

Despite how Harry had answered, Harry’s moves sent shivers down Draco’s spine. There was something so intimate about the way Harry was looking at him and so gently asking for permission to touch him. It was different but there was no doubt in Draco’s mind that he wanted Harry in any way he could get, even if it wasn’t a desire he had really been able to pinpoint before.
“Yeah,” he muttered, his voice breathless as he looked at Harry, wanting to make sure that this was actually wanted to do and didn’t feel pressured into doing. “Are you sure?”

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 4:22 pm 

"Yeah," Harry repeated, his voice an airy laugh. There was no hesitation to his voice, yet again coming across as more surprised than anything.
Despite the tone of their conversation, Harry had had sex before, and wasn't as such intimidated by the though of touching Draco. The sheer prospect of getting Draco off was enough to send a thrill down Harry's spine. A smile grin inevitably grew across his lips.
Between them, Harry's hand moved, though only far enough to catch the waistband with his thumb, toyingly tugging it at a distance of Draco's skin as he spread his fingers.
His eyes didn't leave Draco's features, the easiness still remained around his smile and being. Harry leaned in as if to kiss Draco; he never got to it, the action interrupted by a grin. "We can shag some other time."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 5:08 pm 

Harry’s absolutely shameless approach to the situation made Draco’s cheeks heat up, not sure what he had expected from this, but he definitely knew that this wasn’t it. Sure, it was how he had dreamt that the situation would go, but he had never thought that this was how it was a going to go down.
“You’re ridiculous,” Draco said as he looked down in an attempt to divert his attention from Harry’s intense look. However, looking down only made him very aware of where Harry’s hand were situated and that didn’t help.
“So ridiculous.”

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:25 pm 

Unable to do anything else, Harry laughed. Their conversation had taken a turn, dangerously close to becoming a charade, yet Harry couldn't get himself to care. Deep in the pit of his stomach, he didn't find it unlikely that he and Draco would eventually wind up in a similar position.
A bright smile was still on his lips as he ducked his head in an attempt to meet Draco's eye line. When that didn't prove immediately successful, Harry, unfazed, leaned forward, bridge of his nose brushing against Draco's temple. Harry was giddy, practically coming apart at the seams.
"At least I'd like to," he grinned, his voice echoing too much of the laugh to be fully seductive. His hand moved no further, instead placing a kiss to the corner of Draco's mouth, an inch short of reaching his lips.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:16 pm 

Harry looked absolutely stunning. There was something so beautiful about the way Harry was smiling that made Draco’s head spin, wanting to do what he could to keep that smile on his lips. He hadn’t expected to be this affected by seeing him like this, but it was soft and easy to be around Harry like this and Draco wanted nothing else.
“Me too,” he said in a soft voice, leaning into Harry’s touches and simply allowing himself to enjoy just how ridiculous of a moment it was. “I’d like that as well.”

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:02 pm 

Though not necessarily surprising, Draco's response still made Harry's heart flutter. The sheer feeling of mutual anticipation sent his head spinning, not fully able to believe he had been bold enough to even start that line of questioning. However, the knowledge that Draco wanted Harry with only an evening of barely any physical intimacy made him dizzy and giddy all at once.
Knowing better than to say any of this out loud, Harry one again leaned forward, this time able to press a kiss to Draco's lips. The kiss was starved and dangerously close to being a promise of more, and yet, Harry didn't allow either of them to linger.
His fingers regaining purpose, they once again brushed against the warm skin of Draco's midriff.
"I like this, too," Harry muttered, barely at a distance. A grin had formed onto his lips, once again leaning into a kiss as his hand finally ducked beneath Draco's waistband.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 429 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next