All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1386 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70  Next
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:04 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Blog: View Blog (0)

The awkward tension between the two of them was very obvious, yet Draco didn’t feel like talking about what they should be talking about.
“It’s treating me just fine,” Draco stated in a soft voice. He started fiddling with his rings, not sure what to do with his hands, which were longing to reach out for Harry and get him close again. “But, and I am sorry if I am overstepping, I have missed you.”

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:05 pm 

Draco's words, however mundane they might have been, still sent a shiver down Harry's spine. He realized they had talked about things more explicit than that, and, for a large part, had already expressed wanting to do that commitment. Draco hadn't said anything half what he had said on the phone, yet getting to see him say it made Harry's skin feel flushed regardless.
"Yeah," he just said, his elevated heartbeat making his voice go breathy. His eyes dipped to Draco's hands, having to fight the urge to reach out for him. If Draco thought admitting to Harry that he had missed him might be crossing a line, Harry didn't dare push for touch. "Me too."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:31 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

“Yeah?” Draco asked, not sure why the sentiment surprised him that much. It made sense that Harry would have missed him as well, seeing as they had talked a lot and that Harry had actively asked him to come. Yet it still felt daunting to admit such things, especially when he had no idea where they were standing anymore.
“We should probably...” he trailed off, still fiddling with his rings and not looking directly at Harry. He wasn’t even sure what he wanted them to do. “I don’t know. Talk?”

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:07 am 

Harry nodded, having to actively stop himself from breathing out another pointless yeah. The conversation shouldn't feel as unexpected as it did, it had, after all, been hanging over their heads the last several weeks. Harry just wished they had met at his office, feeling almost on edge by the thought of having this talk in public. He continued nodding until the moment he raised his cup to his lips in order to take a sip
"I think you know where I stand," he said, carefully, as he placed the cup back onto the saucer. His eyes had dipped to follow it, and he took a moment to consider his words.
As he continued, Harry's eyes once again found Draco. "I really do like you, and I would like to -" finding himself at a lack of words, he frowned "- I don't know, see you? It doesn't have to be much more than that, not for starters at least."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:57 pm 

Harry wasn’t telling him anything he didn’t know already, yet the admission from Harry was almost enough to take Draco’s breath away. They had both said way more risqué stuff over the phone and in texts in the past yet it felt different to sit across from him and actually hear it said. It felt too real almost and Draco looked down a little, not sure if he could face him.
“I do too,” Draco stated, almost finding it too daring to admit. They were in a weird place and Draco didn’t know how get out of it.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:05 pm 

Draco's response made Harry smile. It was slow but honest, and though he had heard Draco say similar things, it was exciting none the less. "I'm glad."
That being said, Harry didn't know how to continue. Put into context, that could constitute as a complete conversation. However, he still had a storm of questions brewing in the back of his mind. None of these felt appropriate given that they had only barely decided to date.
Harry wanted to ask about exclusivity and frequency and all other details that, in real life, would make them work. Most of this could almost be read on his expression, but, when he spoke, it was in an entirely different direction.
"It was blueberry," he eventually said, the softness of his voice almost coming across as shyness. His smile grew crooked. "The tea."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:03 pm 

The answer to what kind of tea Harry had been drinking brought a smile to Draco’s lips, somewhat broken out of his reverie and the weird tension between the two of them lightening noticeably. It was weird for him to think about the fact that they had just decided to actually date, but it was also very exciting to him.
He really did like Harry and he could barely believe that they had finally gotten this far, when it all had seemed completely impossible.
“Correct,” Draco stated with a warm smile, still tugging at his rings and turning them around on his fingers. “It was indeed blueberry.”

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:30 pm 

Harry found that he could do little else than to smile. Though the air between them wasn't tense, it was definitely heavy with unsaid. They had scratched the surface of a whole other conversation, and Harry could tell by Draco's fidgeting that he was trying to decide if it was a conversation worth opening.
Not particularly keen on having a conversation that was inevitably filled with buts or ifs and other conditions - at least not here and there. With a small, decisive exhale, Harry straightened his posture.
Moving before either of them could think twice about it, Harry shifted his chair from one side of the café table to another. The sound of the chair legs scrape against the flooring did little to embarrass Harry; when he once again seated himself, this time considerably closer to Draco, Harry was sporting a wide smile.
"I hope you don't mind," he finally said, his voice half a laugh as he turned to reach for his cup of tea. With a glance and a grin, he looked back at Draco. "Feels like you've been far away long enough."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:31 pm 

It was a small and ultimately silly gesture, yet Draco found himself smiling at it. He too thought that the two of them had been far away from each other for long enough and it was a comfort to know that they were on the same page on at least that.
It was going to be a difficult road for them, if there was even going to be a road at all, but Draco really believed that it was going to be worth it. He really liked Harry and the feeling seemed to be mutual, yet it still seemed almost impossible to move their relationship further than their textual flirtation; which was absolutely ridiculous.
"I'm not complaining," he stated with a soft smile.
Feeling bold, he reached out to take a hold of Harry's hand, wanting to solidify the fact that they were actually there together and that it was more than just a simple friendship.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:54 pm 

The feeling of Draco's skin on his sent needles up Harry's arm; he found it almost ridiculous how giddy such a simple gesture left him. Welcoming the touch, Harry turned his palm upward under Draco's hand, carefully intertwining their fingers.
Harry hadn't noticed when, but his eyes had dipped to their hands and an almost childish smile ghosted at the corners of his mouth. Tentatively, he brushed his thumb across Draco's.
"Can I kiss you?"
Though the question broke the several moments of silence between them, it felt to Harry like it had come out without a second thought. His eyes once again sought Draco's. His voice had dropped to little more than a whisper, and the soft fidgetting of his fingers had stalled, but the growing smile on his lips was easy and showed no signs of regret. "If you don't mind me asking."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:50 pm 

The question caught Draco off guard, not able to really register the idea that Harry might actually want to kiss him. It had seemed too daring to even think that far earlier, but now that it was on the table, there was nothing he wanted more than to get to kiss Harry again.
"Please," Draco said, softly biting his bottom lip and started softly running his thumb along Harry's; needing to reassure himself somehow that this was real and happening. Even if it wasn't the first time they met, it still felt so surreal that the guy from his text messages was sitting right there in front of him, making everything seem so surreal.
"You can kiss me."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:54 pm 

It had only taken that one question to shift the air between them. While it had been light and friendly over the biggest part of their interaction, it now felt almost suffocatingly intimate; it made Harry's eyes dip to Draco's lips. Though the answer visibly sent Harry more out of course than expected, Harry showed no signs of regret.
Harry tightened his grip around Draco's hand as an inevitable, little smile appeared onto his features. It took Harry another little moment to move, his eyes one again finding Draco's.
With his free hand, Harry reached out for Draco, his hand settling around the other's jaw, fingers burring themselves in the hair behind Draco's ear. Upon until that moment, Harry's movements had been almost indulgently slow; The kiss, however soft, came without any hesitation, as Harry leaned in to meet Draco's lips with his own.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:58 pm 

Even if Draco knew what was coming, he still found himself tensing up once he felt Harry's hand on his jaw and he saw him leaning closer. It felt like a lifetime ago since he had last kissed Harry and yet it still felt like it was just yesterday. He found his grip tightening on Harry's hand as he returned the kiss, leaning into Harry's touch and barely able to believe his own luck in this. Obviously, this was what he had hoped for, yet had barely dared to dream that he would be able to get again.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:53 pm 

Feeling the soft responses Draco had to the kiss was absolutely knee-buckling, sending a thrill down his spine. It suddenly became painfully obvious that Harry had been kidding himself about his feelings for Draco. The realisation of just how head over heels infatuated he already was with Draco hit him like a high-speed train.
Though there was nothing more Harry wanted than to just fully melt into Draco's touch, Harry gently broke the kiss, only just barely leaning out of it.
Harry was still very aware of the fact that, though they were no longer kissing, they were sitting too close for such a public setting. It took Harry another couple of seconds to straighten his posture, a toothy smile growing across his lips as he did.
"I've missed you," he repeated; if possible, even more genuine.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:40 pm 

The kiss had left Draco’s head spinning, forcing him to remind himself of the fact that they were very much in public and that he had to keep in mind what was appropriate and what wasn’t. It wasn’t something he particularly wanted to think about, but he knew that he was going to have to be sensible and thus leaned away slightly as well, even if he didn’t want to.
“I missed you too,” he said, voice soft as if he didn’t want to be overheard by the other patrons at the coffee shop. “A lot.”

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2019 1:06 pm 

Harry absolutely beamed at that. Though having already been smiling, the verbal confirmation that Draco had, in fact, missed him too had effectively tipped Harry over the edge. After what felt like months of uncertain back and forth, it was an immense relief to know that at least part of it was reciprocated.
With a delayed awareness of their surroundings, Harry bit at his bottom lip, doing his best to swallow his smile. With a juvenile and clumsy little nod, Harry looked down at their hands, the smile inevitably shining back through his efforts.
Having to actively stop himself from kissing Draco again, Harry translated his thoughts into touch, his hand flexing out of Draco's, fingertips brushing against the palm of Draco's hand.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2019 5:00 pm 

Seeing Harry beam at him like that made Draco’s heart skip a beat, unsure whether or not he had actually deserved that reaction from Harry but he fully enjoyed it. It took everything in him to not just kiss Harry again, unsure how he would be able to do without kissing him now that he got to do it again.
“I missed you so much,” he repeated, looking down at their hands and liking how they looked together. It felt surreal and Draco didn’t feel like he deserved to have this moment with Harry but also not willing to deny himself this.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:47 pm 

Harry felt absolutely giddy. Once again finding that Draco brought a shining smile onto his lips, Harry ducked his head in half a nod. He didn't know what to possibly say to that other than to agree or repeat himself; so, with a gesture as juvenile as his giddy smile, Harry gave the back of Draco's hand a friendly pat with his free hand. "That's good."
Well aware of how it came across, Harry turned his head to one again meet Draco's eye. The smile had turned crooked with self-awareness and a tease, finding it difficult to segway into another conversation without a comically abrupt shift. With that in mind, Harry's hand slipped out from underneath Draco's, instead dipping beneath the table and onto Draco's knee. There, Harry gave Draco's leg a reaffirming squeeze, before shifting, bringing both hands to the tabletop.
"What were your plants for the day?" Harry instead asked, using one hand to prop up his jaw as he further turned his torso towards Draco.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2019 4:04 pm 

Draco missed the softness and the casualty of the touch, but he didn’t feel like he as in a position to take Harry’s hand again, so he let it slide. He knew that they were probably going to have to seriously discuss their relationship sooner rather than later, but neither of them seemed keen on starting that conversation so he decided to not go that way either.
“I’m having lunch with my mum. She insists I come eat lunch or dinner with her at least once a month, so I just comply,” he said with a soft smile, finding it easier to talk about something else rather than how much he had missed Harry.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:09 am 

"That's nice," Harry answered, transparently finding Draco's lunches with his mother a good idea for completely different reasons. "It's good for you to have a reason to come back to London every once in a while."
The comment was accompanied by a slowly growing smile. Reaching out for his abandoned cup of tea, Harry raised it to his lips in an attempt to swallow the grin. The tea itself was tragically room temperature, a reminder of the passing of time. In the back of his head, Harry knew he would have to get back to work. He drank the tea regardless.
"I know I'm enjoying it." The addition was spoken with an airy laugh as he once again placed the cup on the saucer. Seeing no point in being indirect, Harry yet again met Draco's eye with an unabashed smile.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1386 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70  Next