All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Haunted Amusement Park
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:24 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Would anyone be interested in role-playing about a haunted amusement park? I was thinking it could be a 1x1 about 2 friends who decide to investigate an old abandoned amusement park late at night. As they grow closer to finding the hauntings, they become entrapped within the gates. The only way out is to figure a way to stop the hauntings or die trying.

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

The Human/Doctor: But you made me.
The Doctor: Exactly. You were born in battle. Full of blood and anger and revenge. to Rose. Remind you of someone? That's me, when we first met. And you made me better. Now you can do the same for him.
Rose: But he's not you.
The Doctor: He needs you. That's very me.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:50 pm 

Straitjacket Hero

Medals: 1
Supporter (1)

I like this idea quite a bit. I'm curious, though, do you already have an idea of how things will go? Or are you going into it more free-form style? I love the concept of a scary RP but I always worry about whether somebody is responsible for the scares or if everybody shares in them.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:00 pm 

I suggest a share scare since I wouldnt want to be the only one behind it. And I would like some structure but mostly play by ear. If you have any suggestions id love to hear them

The Doctor: Exactly. You were born in battle. Full of blood and anger and revenge. to Rose. Remind you of someone? That's me, when we first met. And you made me better. Now you can do the same for him.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:58 pm 

Straitjacket Hero

Supporter (1)

Sharing in the scares sounds fun! Definitely gonna want to lay down some super basic understanding of what's going on, though. Just so that my scares match yours. I'm very down for trying this. If you want to make an OOC and gimme an idea of what information I need to have ready for my character (and my part in the scares), I'd love to give it my best shot. =)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:15 pm 

Sounds good. Ill work on an ooc as soon as I can. I have most of the work already done up.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:03 am 

Heres the ooc. Let me know if theres something u wanna suggest.

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic? ... source=app

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:17 pm 

Longest RP (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

I need in D:

→×← | +
MyCreations

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:38 pm 

Evaaaa wrote:
I need in D:
Sorry its a 1x1

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:51 pm 

Longest RP (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Aww darn. Okay, thanks anyway.

→×← | +
MyCreations

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:04 pm 

Evaaaa wrote:
Aww darn. Okay, thanks anyway.
No problem. Sorry