All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:14 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Greetings and Salutations! (or however I'm suppose to say this to not sound like a spam bot. I probably messed it up.)

- For starters, I'm Cait, or "PhthaloBlu" is good! I had a hard time trying to think of a username as usual. But I went with my favorite color!

I was actually introduced to this site by a friend of mine, they go by the username "Muse". Super sweet and we have been friends for a long time. I brought up that I used to do this (rps) often in the past and I was surprised how much it helped me with my creative thinking. As an artist, making it a career can make it feel impersonal sometimes. So, I decided why not give this a shot again and I was inspired by them since they are here for the same reasons.

I hope to meet some cool people and stop being so rusty with my own ideas. Back in the day I felt like I could conjure up so much with my imagination. Now I feel its about social media numbers, stress and... googled "infinity sign" tattoos. And I hope this is therapeutic for me as well! Anyway, I hope I did somewhat okay with this introduction.

~ PhthaloBlu (Cait)

P.S. -- I still swear I'm not a robot!

"I believe that the greatest poets of the last century were Edith Sitwell and Don Marquis, that jade is dried dragon sperm,
and that thousands of years ago in a former life I was a one-armed Siberian shaman."
~ Neil Gaiman

Phthalo Blue~

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:35 pm 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

I don't know, this all sounds oddly suspicious...like a robot pretending to be a human and knowing just what to say to bypass security! Or like a completely normal human pretending to be a robot pretending to be a human. I better stop before I confuse myself!

Welcome to CF, Blu!

I know the struggle of coming up with a username, which is probably why I use the same one everywhere.

We're glad you were dragged in introduced to the place! I'm sure you'll be able to find something to get the creativity flowing. Before I get too far into all this, please be sure to have familiarized yourself with the Rules. Any questions from either these, or anything else for that matter, don't hesitate to contact either myself or my partner in roleplay crime and many other things, @Yue! We're here to help!

Of course if you're just wanting to chat or shoot some ideas around, feel free to shoot me a message or poke me in chat! I love getting to know new people!

All that said and done, I hope you find yourself becoming part of the community! Happy writing! =D

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:01 am 

you catch more flies with honey but you catch more honeys being fly

Medals: 8
Best Entrance (1) Creative (1)
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)

I LOVE YOU AND I'M GLAD YOU EXIST AND ARE HERE

_________Obscure__________Rules
__________Updates___________CF Guide
___________Contests___________Staff Contact
____________Ask the Staff________Posting Tutorial

__________Cirque du Creativité

View Likes PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:08 am 

Administrator

Medals: 13
Best Death (1) Best Group RP (1)
Completed RP (1) Dedicated Partner (1)

Welcome!

I don't believe you aren't a robot. But if Muse brought you here, you must be a cool robot.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:19 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

Medals: 3
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (7)

ROBOTS ARE FRIENDS! Welcome to Creative Freedom friendly robot!!

Ahem... Hi! I'm Yue. I use the exact same username everywhere I go, just as Aster does. I don't know why honestly, I just do. It's a habit now.

Anyway! Everyone has already given you an awesome warm welcoming so I'll just jump on this welcome wagon a little late and mention (as Aster has already said) that I am always available if you have any questions or concerns about the site or roleplaying in general. We're very friendly humans! At least... I think we're humans...

View Likes PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:13 pm 

Haha, you all! Looks like I've been caught. Or, have I? -- As a little note: I'm not very familiar with the BBCode format or highly tech-savy these days and such so I do apologize for probably butchering the lovely aesthetic. !scared

So here's the best way I can come up with replying!

@Asterous: Thank you! I'm totally not nervously sweating oil or anything that's.... r o b o t i c. But! I may totally be asking questions because as I said I'm a pleb when it comes to this and extremely rusty. Just let me warm up my GEARS and I'll hopefully be better about this. Thank you again though for your help/advise! I look forward to talking! Everyone on here seems pretty chill and I enjoy that greatly!

@Sound of Silence: Sometimes I question that myself as well... I probably shouldn't have said that BUT I mean I also think my cooling system works pretty well too, if I say so myself! ;)

@Yue: Hi Yue!! And thank you! That's so helpful! Yes, it is I: friendly Blu robot ! As I said I'll probably be a pain and clanking over the lovely organization because I'm still learning the normality of this place! But I'll be sure to hop on something once I figure out some things!

@Muse: I LOVE YOU MORE AND I'M HAPPY YOU BROUGHT ME HERE AND YOU EXIST AS WELL THANK YOU I'M SO PUMPED !red_heart

~ As a farewell, Thank you all for commenting and making me feel right at home! It's very exciting to meet friendly screens again! I hope to see more of you all!

~Blu

"I believe that the greatest poets of the last century were Edith Sitwell and Don Marquis, that jade is dried dragon sperm,
and that thousands of years ago in a former life I was a one-armed Siberian shaman."
~ Neil Gaiman

Phthalo Blue~