All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 442 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:10 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Blog: View Blog (0)

It might be a bit juvenile, but Draco had positively jumped at the chance to cuddle with Harry, even if they were supposed to be watching a movie. They didn’t get a lot of physical touch regularly, so Draco wanted to make the most of it when he could.
This was why he found himself draped over Harry, his head resting on his chest and listening to his heartbeat. He felt more comfortable than he had for a very long time and with Harry’s hand caressing his shoulders, he found himself drifting off.
“You are going to make me fall asleep.”

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:04 am 

Though Draco hadn't said anything discouraging, the sudden sound of the other's voice startled Harry's hand to a standstill. It took Harry a split second to fully register the meaning of Draco's words but, once he did, he couldn't keep a smile off his face.
"You can, you know," he said, leaning his head to one side, trying to catch sight of Draco's face and whether or not he had already drifted off. In the same movement, Harry's hand continued the caress, this time taking a detour down Draco's spine, before resettling itself on Draco's shoulder blade. "I don't mind."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:12 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Draco hummed at that, knowing that Harry probably wouldn’t mind him sleeping, but he wanted to make the most out his time with Harry and thus wouldn’t want to just sleep it away.
“It seems rude to have finally convinced you to come over here just to sleep on you,” he stated with a soft smile, reaching up to place a soft kiss on Harry’s clavicle, just the highest point he could reach without moving too much. “I want to make the most of my time with you.”

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:18 pm 

Harry laughed at that, his chuckle getting caught in his throat at the feeling of Draco's kiss. The small caresses still felt surreal to Harry, yet especially Draco's words felt out of place.
"You make it sound like I was hard to convince," he challenged, the airiness of his voice being replaced with a slight tease. Once again, Harry leaned forward, trying to meet Draco's eyes.
Harry's smile softened at the sight, his hand leaving Draco's shoulder in order to instead run it through Draco's hair. "We have time."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:38 pm 

Draco hummed softly at that, placing another kiss to Harry’s clavicle and cuddling slightly closer to the man underneath him. He was more comfortable than he had been in a long time and he really cherished the soft embrace and the time they had together.
“But I want to make the most of the time we have,” he whined softly, looking up at Harry with a soft smile on his lips, using the opportunity to press a kiss to his jaw.
“I missed you.”

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:15 am 

Draco's words sent shivers down Harry's spine. It felt like ages ago since he had last been in an embrace like this, and Harry hadn't truly realized how much he had missed it.
At a loss for words, Harry searched for other ways to fil the silence. Never allowing Draco the opportunity to rest his head back onto his chest, Harry leaned in to catch the other's lips in a proper kiss.
Though some of his longing for emotional intimacy was expressed in the kiss, Harry didn't push for more; above all, he was grateful.
"I missed you, too," he said once having broken the kiss.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:05 pm 

Draco smiled pleasantly at that, happily returning the kiss, even if it was very brief. Instead of lying back down, Draco kept looking at Harry with a happy smile. The movie no longer held any kind of interest to him, instead he just kept looking at Harry and tried to wrap his head around the fact that they were actually there, together.
"Good," he stated with a grin, before leaning in to kiss Harry once more.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:48 pm 

Harry choked on a laugh, the sound being muffled by the kiss. Draco's response was childish and smug butall Harry could get annoyed by was the inevitable truth - once again being close to Draco made Harry's head spin and Draco had every reason to be smug about it.
"It was horrible," he muttered, barely breaking the kiss to answer. The remrains of his laugh appeared onto his lips as a slow grin, shamefully honest.
Seemingly unbothered by the awkward angle of their embrace, Harry angled his head in order to press a few, lingering kisses frist to Draco's jaw and then his neck. "You weren't just away - you where everywhere. Could barely go a day without seeing your picture on the news."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:31 pm 

Draco hummed at that, the rather harsh words underlined by Harry's soft kisses made his head spin slightly. However, he didn't want to just gloss over the fact that him being all over the news had actually made Harry upset. It wasn't like he could do anything about it, but he wanted Harry to know that he cared.
"Sorry about that," he stated in a soft voice, doing what he could to get further into the embrace and maybe closer to Harry's lips. Carefully drawing patterns on Harry's chest as he looked at him with adoring eyes.
"But I am here now. Not just my picture."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:22 pm 

Harry's heart fell at that, not having ment for it to be an accusation; though he was truthful in saying it had been hard, he knew it was out of Draco's hands. He pulled away, if only far enough to be able to look at the other.
Harry searched Draco's expression for any sign of hurt, but found nothing. Instead, Harry saw nothing but an intensity he couldn't quite place; regardless, it knocked the air out of him. Only then did a tentative smile form across his features.
"I know." Harry's voice was soft, but his smile grew another little bit wider. He adjusted his grip around Draco, welcoming the other's further proximity. "It's nice. I like you better in person."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:41 pm 

Draco couldn't help but grin at that, finding it all a little silly, even if he could understand where the conversation came from. This was going to be difficult for the two of them, both of them already knew that, but it was something entirely different to actually be living it.
"I like that better too," he stated with a warm smile, moving his hand from Harry's chest to his hair. It felt so surreal to actually be together like this and Draco knew that he could easily get used to spending more time with Harry like this.
"Makes this easier," he added, before leaning in to kiss Harry on the lips.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:15 pm 

Harry exhaled into the kiss, the remains of a chuckle that got cut off. It was a relief that the tone of the conversation had changed. The juvenile air that had replaced the worry in Draco's voice hade Harry's head spin, finding that he, too often, had thought back on their school years. Harry had come to realise Draco might have liked him then, too, and that alone was enough to take Harry's breath away if he allowed himself to linger on that thought.
Some of that thrill was conveyed through his touch as he cupped Draco's jaw, keeping him close as Harry readily reciprocated the kiss. Thumb brushing against the soft skin below Draco's chin, Harry smiled into the kiss.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:34 pm 

There was something juvenile, yet completely freeing, about getting to be together with Harry like this. Draco knew that he really cared for Harry and that being together with him like this felt so right that he could barely stand it.
Draco kept kissing Harry but didn’t move for more. For now, it was enough to just lie like this and enjoy that they were actually close to each other again.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2019 1:27 pm 

Despite briefly stretching further into the kiss, it didn't take long for Harry to tip his head to one side, effectively breaking the kiss while doing so. Eyes still closed from the kiss, Harry instead moved to press the bridge of his nose against the comforting darkness of the crook of Draco's neck.
Exhaling a soft little sound of well-being against Draco's skin, Harry's hand blindly left Draco's jaw in favour for the dip between the other's shoulder blades. Balling the fabric of Draco's shirt up in his hand, Harry gently tugged at the other.
"Move up closer," he muttered softly, a smile barely audible in his voice.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2019 5:05 pm 

With a crooked grin on his face, Draco crawled up further to get closer into the embrace, unsure how they could possibly get any closer, but still willing to follow what Harry was asking him to do. There was something so incredibly juvenile and easy about his attraction to Harry and he was enjoying the freedom that followed their relationship.
“As you wish,” he stated with a crooked grin.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2019 5:08 pm 

Harry welcomed Draco's proximity with another sigh, he too shifting to better accommodate Draco on what suddenly felt like a narrow couch. Wrapping both arms around Draco, Harry did what he could to steady the other.
The few inches Draco had moved had greatly improved Harry's comfort, yet again pressing his face into the crook of Draco's neck, exhaling another little pleased sound against Draco's warm skin.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2019 4:10 pm 

There was something incredibly juvenile about being cuddled together like this on such a narrow couch, yet Draco couldn’t really find it in himself to mind. He enjoyed lying close to Harry and he really enjoyed not having to think about anything for a while.
He leaned down to press a kiss to Harry’s partially exposed collarbone, feeling completely sated and at ease.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:10 am 

Not expecting the kiss, Harry's breath hitched on the inhale. He has quickly found that the edges of reality has fuzzed with comfort, but the kiss brought him right back from the brink of sleep. On the exhale, Harry chuckled.
"Don't start," he muttered against the shell of Draco's ear, The lauh was still far to noticeable for his words to come across as seducing, though they were, never the less, followed by a kiss.
Pressing his lips against the soft skin of Draco's neck, Harry hummed a chuckle. "I could have fallen asleep."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2019 4:15 pm 

“Maybe I don’t want you to,” Draco said with a crooked grin, leaning in to press another kiss towards Harry’s skin, this time further up on his neck. It felt like it had been too long since they had been properly intimate and Draco knew that he revelled in every single one of Harry’s touches.
“And maybe I do want to start,” he added with a crooked grin and then placed another kiss even higher up on Harry’s neck.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2019 8:34 am 

Harry made another little sound, though it could no longer be classified as a hum. Draco's words made the hairs on Harry's neck stand, and the kisses that followed them made his breath catch in his throat. He once again exhaled against Draco's skin.
"What do you want to start?" he asked coyly, as he shamelessly tipped his head, exposing more skin for Draco to roam.
With lingering touches, Harry's hand left the small of Draco's back in favour for his side, fingers brushing against the warm skin of Draco's hip where his shirt had rolled up.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 442 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next