All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 429 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:02 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Blog: View Blog (0)

Draco tried to follow Harry’s lips at first, not at all happy about them no longer kissing. However, his disgruntlement was quickly washed away by Harry’s lips on his neck.
His grip remained tight in Harry’s hair, still wanting the other man close to him, even if he knew that the both of them really should cool down. After all, this was never meant to be more than just a brief thing, yet he had allowed to let it get completely out of hand.
“We should-“ Draco ran out of breath, unable to move his focus away from Harry fully. He tugged at his hair, really needing to get a chance to breathe.
“We should take a swim.”

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:19 am 

Before Harry could fully process Draco's words, a surprised, little what? escaped him. Completely taken aback by the breathiness of Draco's voice, it didn't take much for Draco's grip in Harry's hair to urge him at a distance. It was only once he properly had Draco in his sight that everything seemed to watch up to him, sending a shiver down Harry's spine.
"Yeah?" he said, the thrill having gotten a hold of his voice. Inexplicably flustered by the thought of going for a swim, something he himself had suggested, Harry instinctively sought to keep close, not feeling prepared to face a change of scenery. His lips brushed against Draco's in a barely-there kiss, before properly leaning away.
Harry's hand left the small of Draco's back in favor of his side, trying to account for the sudden distance without having to let go of Draco completely. What wasn't intended as being a question came out as one, and, still flushed by the kiss, a blush and a smile appeared onto Harry's face. "Yeah, okay."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:45 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Even if Draco longed for Harry to kiss him again, having to actively stop himself from telling Harry that he regretted his decision and would much rather go back to snogging, then Draco knew that it was probably a better idea if they calmed down a little.
It was a nice evening out after all and while Draco wasn’t usually one to go for a swim, then he figured that he would be able to make an exception just this once.
“It’s probably for the best if we cool down a little,” he stated, his hand having landed on Harry’s shoulder as the other moved away from him.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:43 am 

At that, Harry just laughed. It was a good-humoured, honest, little laugh, but he didn't know what else to respond. After all, Draco wasn't wrong in his statement.
Harry's skin still felt flushed and electric, the effects of the adrenaline in his system only truly becoming apparent as he moved away from Draco. His mind was still trying to play catch up with what had just happened, trying to decipher what that meant in the grand scheme of things; having kissed Draco had sent Harry's mind for a loop.
"You're right," Harry agreed, an easiness to both his smile and his voice. He felt almost giddy, reaching out for Draco's forearm. He trailed the length of it, before gently picking it off his shoulder.
Harry was already shifting further away from Draco, yet his eyes remained attentively on the other. He tucked his foot under himself, looking like he was considering getting up. "You've still not gone swimming, have you?"
The question was added when Harry's fingers had already gotten a grip around the collar of his tshirt. In one swift movement, he pulled his shirt over his head.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:43 pm 

There was something about the casualty in which Harry removed his shirt that had Draco completely stunned. Maybe it was just the fact that the two of them had just been making out and that it had been pretty clear that they both wanted to move it further, but it took Draco a moment too long to be able to properly articulate an answer.
“No, I haven’t,” he answered, only then realising that swimming with Harry meant that he would have to be shirtless and that wasn’t something Draco really wanted to do. However, he also felt that if there was one person he should be able to trust with this, it would probably be Harry.
Trying to gather courage, Draco stared out at the lake again, finding his head a lot clearer at the prospect of being partially dressed around Harry.
“I just...” he trailed off, not sure what he really wanted to say.
“I don’t know. I guess I wanna warn you.” He ran a hand through his hair, finding it hard to speak. “I have a lot of scars. On my torso.”
He started tugging at the hem of his shirt, almost as if he wanted to hide his torso further. He had no way of knowing how Harry was going to react. “All of them self inflicted.”

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:41 pm 

It was more the change of tone, than the implication of Draco's words, that sent Harry's head spinning. Though their interaction had been heavy and intimate, this new type of intimacy was completely different; Harry felt like he had been included in a well kept secret.
Needing a moment to steady his train of thoughts, he turned in order to toss his balled up shirt to dry safety on the dock behind him. He could only imagine what it had taken Draco to tell him, and he didn't want to betray that trust by saying the wrong thing.
Desperately wanting to have had this conversation under different conditions, Harry shifted, turning around fully and onto a kneeling position on the dock. Once there, he carefully climbed a few steps down the dock ladder.
Though not standing directly in front of Draco, it permitted Harry to properly face Draco. The other was backlit against the sparse lighting of the camp and for another brief moment, Harry was at a loss of words.
"Thank you for telling me," he said once he felt certain he could speak without infliction. He, however, head many years at camp shine through. Delayed, a small smile grew on his lips, not wanting to come across as patronizing. "You shouldn't feel like you had to, though - you can keep your shirt on without it having to be weird."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:14 pm 

Not for the first time at his stay at camp, Draco was feeling incredibly thankful for having Harry around. He was so understanding and Draco always felt like he could share anything with him without the risk of getting judged.
“Thank you,” he said in a soft voice, tugging softly at the hem of his shirt, wanting it gone now that he had the hard part out of the way.
“But I’d rather swim without. That’s why I wanted to warn you,” he stated in a soft voice before he pulled the long-sleeved shirt over is head, revealing a pale chest with several scars scattered around it. Most of the scars weren’t immediately visible, but they were all puffy and proof of deep cuts.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:18 pm 

When Draco shifted to remove his shirt, Harry instinctively leaned back over the lake, wanting to give Draco the necessary space to move freely. Thoughtlessly, Harry's eyes dipped, watching with interest as the pale skin of Draco's chest was revealed to him. It was impossible not to notice the scars, especially not that Draco had warned him against him, yet Harry found that the sight of a scarred chest wasn't as foreign to him as he had expected.
"Should I have warned you?" he said, needing to break not only the silence but the tension. Carefully, a tentative smile returned to his lips. "About the pacemaker."
He took a step down the ladder, the water hitting him halfway up the calf. "It once made a kid cry -" he took another step, glancing down to steady his footing "- he thought I had an alien crawling in my chest."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:50 pm 

The question served to lighten up the tension between them slightly and brought a soft smile to Draco's lips. He really didn't feel like self harm scars were quite the same as a pacemaker, but he definitely understood where the question came from. However, the pacemaker had surprised him but it hadn't shocked him in the same way he knew that self harm scars would. It was two very different things.
"Would have been nice," he settled on with a crooked grin, inching towards the ladder to join Harry in the water. It seemed easier to go the playful route for now and forget the serious admission he had just made. "Rather rude to just spring aliens on children and co-counsellors like that."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:47 pm 

When Draco moved closer, Harry himself took another few steps down the ladder, wanting to inviteDrao in by allowing him the space to move freely. A shadow of his crooked smile was still visible on his features, but his mind was going a thousand miles an hour. Harry had only one before encountered a camper with similar cuts on their person, but that both felt like ages ago and a whole other conversation. With Draco, Harry felt like this was the appropriate end to that conversation.
"Yeah, I know," he answered with a soft airiness to his voice, as he glanced down into the lake beneath him. He had reached the last step, leaning back into the water as he gently pushed himself off and away from the ladder.
The few extra feet that added to the distance between them only seemed to highlight the darkness of the evening, blurring Draco just another bit.
"Let me know if you want to talk about it, though," Harry eventually added. His smile was tentative, but his voice showed no hesitation. Harry's smile widened another bit, though he didn't say out loud whatever thought had brought that smile to his face.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:06 pm 

"The aliens?" Draco asked, a warm smile on his face as he did. He was fully aware of what Harry was actually talking about, but he decidedly did not want to talk about that. It wasn't something he did a lot anymore, but he couldn't say that he had completely stopped. It had been a long time since he had cut though, so he didn't feel like it was enough of a problem to have to talk with someone about it.
"Maybe someday," he stated as he crawled closer to the ladder, finding the situation to get more and more intimate the closer he got to joining Harry in the lake. It was silly that it felt like such a big step, but he knew that it wasn't. It was just the nature of their conversation and the fact that they had just been snogging that made Draco second guess his every move and made him wonder what was actually going on.
"If I jump, will you catch me?" He asked, wanting to completely change the subject.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:10 pm 

There was a lot of unsaid between them, but Harry knew well enough not to push. He had offered Draco a figurative olive branch of an opportunity to give voice to any lingering things that made the air between them heavy; there wasn't any more Harry could do.
The shameless change of subject made Harry grin, first out of sheer disorientation. It took him a moment to gather himself for the mood shift, but once he did, his smile widened.
"Well, not to brag but I have been lifting weights -" he commented, a teasing glimmer in his eyes. Though juvenile, Harry found that the change of tone didn't feel as forced as he could have expected.
Wading through the waters, barely able to get a footing at this depth, Harry managed to find a stable spot to stand on top of a lake bed rock; the water when from hitting Harry at his shoulders, to his clavicles.
The grin still toying at the corners of his mouth, Harry extended his hands towards Draco, though they didn't reach the other fully. "Are you considering doing the jump from Dirty Dancing?"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:45 pm 

Draco hadn’t really expected his joke to land quite as well as it did. It felt freeing to not talk about the scars, but just get to be free and not think too much about being judged for something he had been doing for such a long time.
“I just might. Feel up for the challenge?” He asked with a crooked grin, finding a proper footing on the steps as he looked out at Harry. Despite all of the things that was unsaid between them, their interactions felt easy and Draco had no interest in messing with that. Hanging out with Harry had probably been one of the highlights of being at camp and he just felt happy and easy around him.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:07 pm 

"Oh, definitely," Harry said with no hesitation, his brow furrowing to add emphasis. Once his expression relaxed, the smile returned and Harry willingly raised his hands further upwards to better the chances of catching the other. "Not sure if I'm gonna be able to stay standing, though, but I promise to catch you."
With a brief glance downward, Harry attempted to size up the rock on which he was standing. Though he was able to steady his stance, the rock was mossy and Harry was not wearing any shoes. He, however, didn't seem worried as his eyes once again met Draco's. Even before speaking Harry was grinning from ear to ear. "I can sing Time Of My Life, if that sweetens the deal."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:49 pm 

The many tonal shifts of their conversation really should be giving Draco a whiplash, but he found that he was really enjoying how easy it was to be around Harry and how easily they could talk about things that were hard or difficult. It was, however, the joking around and the ease of being around Harry was definitely what he enjoyed the most and it was hard for him to exactly pinpoint what it was about Harry that made him so comfortable.
"I think I will live without," he stated with a grin and shake of his head. He took another step down the stairs, his feet hitting the water now and making goosebumps rise on his skin. "But if you get ready I will most definitely jump."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:41 pm 

When Draco finally stepped far enough down the ladder to make contact with the water, Harry couldn't help but smile, wide and bright. Though it rationally hadn't been more than a couple of minutes since Harry last had Draco within reach, a feeling of juvenile anticipation was growing in his chest along with his smile.
"I got you," Harry promised, once again straightening his arms towards Draco in an unspoken reassurance. His smile cracked over into a grin. "Take the leap, Baby."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:57 pm 

It seemed silly to even remotely entertain the notion of actually jumping into Harry's arms, but it also seemed absolutely impossible to actually back out of actually jumping. It was such a juvenile thing to even attempt, yet Draco felt pretty happy about it and felt at ease for once in his life.
"You really want to be Patrick Swayze, huh?" He asked with a crooked grin, taking a moment to gather himself to actually do the jump.
"Alright, here I come," he added, wanting to make absolutely sure that Harry was ready, before finally taking the courage and jumped from the steps towards Harry.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:34 pm 

Draco's question made Harry laugh far before he could fully process it; likewise, the laugh never fully left his lips, catching at his throat as he braced Draco's jump. Though not fully able to maintain the other above water, Harry caught Draco by his hips, as he himself slid backwards and off the rock he had been standing on.
Only then did his laugh return, tipping his head backwards in a thoughtless, genuine motion. His hands slipped from Draco's hips, wrapping his arms around Draco's waist; while unable to lift him up, Harry had caught Draco, and letting the other go hadn't even occurred to him.
"Yeah, I guess," he answered wide grin on his lips a, laugh still in his voice as he once again met Draco's eye. Though off the rock, the water supported most of Draco's weight, allowing Harry to keep them upright by barely toeing the lakebed. "Do you have a pottery wheel at the art studio? Maybe we should do Ghost tomorrow."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:02 pm 

The fact that Draco didn't just took down Harry as he jumped was more surprising to him than anything else. He had fully expected for both of them to just fall over the second he made contact, but he was pleased to notice that Harry actually lived up to his part of the deal. Unable to out that into words, Draco simply just laughed, his arms wrapping around Harry's neck as he tried to regain his balance.
"We are not reenacting another Swayzee film. I simply won't allow it," he said with a smile and a soft shake of his head. The feeling of Harry's arms around him really should feel restrictive and uncomfortable to him, that was how he was used to feeling about people potentially touching him chest, but he found that he didn't really mind much. There was something about them being lit up by only the moon that made it alright to be touched; or maybe it was because it was Harry who was holding him, he was unsure.
"You gotta save up the fantasies. You can't just live them all with me."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:19 pm 

Harry coughed out another laughing sound, caught off guard by the stark contrast between the intimacy of their position, and the juvenile tone of their teases. Thoughlessly, Harry blinked as his smile widened.
"I can probably think of more," he argued, the tease more apparent in his smile than in his voice. He had once again opened his eyes to meet Draco's, his words probably too genuine for the short distance between them. Draco's white hair was back lit by the moon shine, making him look almost glowing against the darkening sky, once again threatening to make Harry's breath catch in his throat.
Desperately needing to divert the tone, Harry leaned slightly forward, tipping Draco further into the water. In response to that, his grip around Draco tightened, fingers digging into the soft skin of Draco's waist.
When Harry spoke, the tease had reappeared in his voice. "I'm sure he's made other movies."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 429 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next