All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 464 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
 Post subject: Re: Drarry College AU
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:42 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Blog: View Blog (0)

My some kind of divine intervention, Draco had managed to let go of his thoughts of Harry, figuring with himself that that ship had long since sailed and that there was no reason to obsess over that anymore. So naturally, the only proper thing to do after such a revelation was to get absolutely hammered.
Luckily for Draco, Pansy was exactly the right kind of person to indulge him in that kind of mad behaviour and as he stumbled into the flat, not sure whether Harry was home or not, he realised that maybe he had had a little too much.
He blessed the fact that he didn’t have classes in the morning, as he kicked off his stilettos, only then realising what a terrible ruckus he was making.
That was why, he told himself, he went to Harry’s door to see if he was home, gingerly knocking on the door to his room.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:38 pm 

Between the door opening and closing, and the other’s shoes Harry had had no problem hearing Draco’s arrival. He was, however, deeply surprised by the sudden knock of his door.
Startled, Harry pushed himself further into an upright position. In the four months Harry had lived there, he didn’t think Draco had every been in his room once. That thought alone made Harry’s heart race. “Yeah? Come in, what’s up?”

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:07 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Draco knew that he wasn’t exactly the picture of grace as he opened the door into Harrys room, but that wasn’t really important right in that moment.
“Hi, sorry. I just wanted to make sure that I hadn’t woken you up,” he stated, slightly goofy grin on his lips as he did. He could tel that he hadn’t woken Harry up though and for that he was immensely pleased. “Did you have a good time on your date?”

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:38 pm 

Seeing Draco's expression, Harry himself couldn't help but smile. Seeing Draco out in town had been breathtaking, but, in that moment, he knew he enjoyed this version of Draco more.
"No, you're alright," he wanted to reassure Draco, his presence having only served to disorient him. After all, he figured it was probably obvious Harry hadn't been sleeping.
His response to the question came out almost as awkwardly.
"Uh, yeah, I did," he said, shifting his posture to a more upright one. Harry had changed into his pajamas, and instinctively, he pulled one leg up towards him, tucking it under himself. His smile had dimmed slightly. "I did. She was really sweet."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:51 am 

“Good,” Draco said, trying to sound sincere but it came out a little too sharp. He knew that he had absolutely no claim on Harry, yet he couldn’t help but feel like he was losing something that he wanted to be his. It was absolutely idiotic, especially considering that fact that they were both in relationships, but the alcohol was muddling Draco’s thoughts and he couldn’t think clearly.
“You’re a great guy and you should only ever have good dates.”

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:49 am 

Draco's words sent a flush through Harry, making his skin tingle. He had no reason to react like that to something that wasn't particularly intimate nor unreasonable, yet Harry was left surprised and flustered by it.
"Thank you," he said, not knowing what was an appropriate answer to that. It was no secret Draco had been drinking, and Harry knew that meant he should take Draco's words with a grain of salt.
Harry shifted his posture slightly, turning more properly towards Draco though he remained seated on his bed.
"Did you have a good night?" he asked, feeling awkward having to continue talking about his date with Draco. Instead, a carefully joking smile appeared onto his lips. "Did you seduce any fools?"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 3:08 pm 

Deciding that it was stupid to just hover in the door of Harry’s room, Draco made the decision to move to sit on Harry’s bed with him; a move that probably was too intimate, but he had a hard time finding enough energy to care.
“It was alright,” he stated, stretching out his long legs in front of him as he looked over at his flatmate. “No seduction though. Chad decided to join and he made it weird.””

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:12 am 

How little hesitation Draco joined him on the bed, sent a shiver down Harry's spine; for a moment, he seemed almost startled by the proximity, having to take a moment to push unwelcomed thoughts out of his consciousness.
"He didn't appreciate you seducing other men?" Harry attempted, but his voice choked up and took most of the joke out of his comment. The feeling of his mattress shifting under Draco's movements made Harry dizzy.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:16 pm 

“He didn’t appreciate my outfit,” Draco stated, his tone clearly bitter about the entire ordeal. He glanced over at Harry, realising exactly how this looked for him and he could have kicked himself for unloading on Harry, now that he had had a good date and all.
“I’m sorry. You don’t have to hear about my relationship problems,” he stated, running a hand through his hair and messing up his hairdo a little.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:10 pm 

Draco's words sent Harry's mind for a loop. For the first split second, Harry seemed genuinely surprised by the turn of the conversation. That surprise shifted to an annoyance, before it inevitably all blurred together, leaving Harry unexpectedly flustered.
He had already once tonight expressed just how stunning Draco looked like to him, and the fact that Chad hadn't thought the same seemed almost ridiculous to Harry. Heat crept up Harry's neck, not daring repeat his compliment, scared of what that would add to the already existing tension in the room.
"No, it's fine. That sucks," he ended up saying, half heartedly and awkwardly. Draco, after all, already knew what Harry thought of the outfit.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:36 pm 

Draco still felt bad about unloading this on Harry, yet he also didn’t know who else he would go to. He knew that Pansy would just tell him to dump Chad and move on, which was definitely what he should do, but he just didn’t want to hear that right in that second.
“He thinks it’s weird when I wear skirts a dresses. Apparently it’s personally attacking his gay street cred,” Draco complained, not sure if Harry really was the right person to share that with, but he seemed open to listen and Draco wanted to went.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:19 am 

Harry immediately regretted having encouraged this conversation, having to momentarily shut his eyes in a frown. He could already now tell he was going to be in over his head, not finding that he could remain at a careful distance while still offering words of comfort.
"That seems silly," he said, once again opening his eyes. The answer was almost comically vague.
Harry didn't know whether or not he was surprised; Chad seemed like any run of the mill fraternity student Harry had ever met, yet he had previously accused Harry himself of being closed minded. Harry shifted himself, moving to properly close his laptop. "Did he say anything?"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:23 pm 

Draco knew that he was definitely overstepping here, yet he couldn’t really stop himself from talking. He found himself deeply frustrated by the situation with Chad and Harry seemed like he understood and Draco appreciated that he would listen to him.
“He asked me why I felt the need to behave like that,” he stated with a tired sigh, fiddling a little with the hem of his skirt. He never really understood why Chad was so opposed to the way he dressed, but it always made him upset.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:13 pm 

Harry, who had otherwise attempted to remain unbiased, couldn't help but laugh. It was barely more than a single ha but it as too loud and too genuinely.
"You're kidding," he said, his voice finally ebbing over with subjectivity. His eyes flickered between point on Draco's profile. "He really said that?"
Harry allowed himself to take a moment to truly let the words sink in. The smile had slowly disappeared and left only an expression of incredibility and something bordering on shock. "Mate, that sucks."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:08 pm 

Draco was deeply relieved by Harry’s reaction to the situation, feeling good about being validated like that. He knew that he wasn’t in the wrong and that there was nothing wrong with his wearing skirts and heels, but it still helped to hear someone else agree with him on that.
“Sadly he did,” he said in a tired voice, unable to hide the slight relief in his voice. “I thought that he would have gotten used to the way I dress by now, but he gets like that every single time.”

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:57 pm 

Harry shifted, once again feeling themselves moving into a conversation that was hard for Harry to have. Had anybody else told him what Draco was telling hi he wouldn't have hesitated in pointing out the red flags; yet, with Draco, he didn't feel like he could take that liberty without telling too much.
"That sucks," he repeated, a bit meeker this time around. Thoughtless, in an attempt to look away from Draco's profile, he glanced down the other's legs. The sight alone of Draco's bare legs made Harry's face feel flushed.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:38 pm 

"Yeah," Draco stated in a soft voice, finding that his rant was basically over but he still wanted to be around Harry some more. He did notice that Harry's gaze seemed to fall on his legs, rather than his face, and that put all kinds of terribly stupid ideas into Draco's head.
"What do you think though?" He asked, even if he already knew what Harry thought of his attire. However, he really had been made to feel horrible by Chad and he really wanted to hear some positive affirmation about how he presented himself.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:21 pm 

Harry chewed on the inside of his cheek at that. Though his eyes darted away from Draco's bare legs, Harry still made a casual point of not meeting the other's eye.
"About what?" he asked, almost choking up in an attempt to steady his voice, not wanting to make a big deal out of Draco's question. Harry could probably guess the intention, and, subsequently, he felt his cheeks go warm, but he didn't dare assume. He'd rather deflect and give Draco a chance to reconsider - especially if the other was asking for advice on dealing with Chad and not Harry's personal preference.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:09 pm 

"My attire," Draco stated shamelessly. He kept looking over at Harry, knowing that he would have to meet his eye sooner or later. It was a stupid mood and Draco knew that going to a guy because another one has hurt you never worked, yet it seemed to be his move of choice.
"Do you also think that I need to tune it down?" he asked with a slightly tilt of his head.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:59 pm 

Harry looked down into this lap, huffing out a little, joyless laugh. There was a noticeable hesitation to his body language, as he thoughtlessly picked at a fabric pellet on his pants. Though completely overwhelmed, he couldn't seem to keep a smile off his face.
"Do I have to repeat it?" he answered, some of the airiness of the laugh still in his voice. With that, he finally looked up at Draco.
The smile faded considerably, though his expression didn't come across as annoyed - more than anything he looked flustered. Another, tentatively little smile tugged at the corner of his mouth. "I think you already know what I think."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 464 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next