All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 429 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 22  Next
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:29 am 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Blog: View Blog (0)

Draco shrugged at that, having not really decided on anything in particular. He wanted the kids to get to be creative and think for themselves for once, so he wasn’t going to limit them to any specific motive or angle.
“Nothing specific,” he stated, trying not to think too much about how close Harry had just been and how he wished that he hadn’t moved away again. It was a stupid trail of thought after all and pursuing it would just lead to trouble.
“I am going to practice to kids’ creativity, so they get to pick their own motive.”

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:47 am 

Draco's answer made Harry smile.
"What a wonderfully polite answer," he commented, visibly humored. He shifted his weight from one foot to another, pulling up the gymbag of spare towels we was carrying over his shoulder.
"What are you going to be painting then?" Harry pressed, taking half a step backwards in order to turn to look towards the lake. Seemingly considering the line of sight, he eventually added with a casual grin, "'Cus mate, if you need me to model for a still painting I might be able to work something out."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:39 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Draco rolled his eyes at that, but the soft smile on his lips undermined the gesture. It wasn’t that he couldn’t paint Harry, in fact a lot of his sketches were starting to have a scary resemblance to him, it was mostly about not giving him the pleasure of getting inside Draco’s head.
“You don’t stand still long enough for it to be considered a still painting, darling,” Draco said with a soft shake of his head, as he attempted to stabilise another easel.
“Besides, I probably won’t be painting. I need to be supervising.”

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:23 pm 

Harry laughed at that, surprised and genuine. Once again shifting his posture, Harry had to admit that Draco probably wasn't wrong
Attempting to swallow the remainders of his toothy smile.m Harry bit his bottom lip as he once again turned to meet Draco's eyes.
"Well it'ld have to be impressionistic," he suggested, his voice still too close to a laugh to be truly cutting edge. "Really capture how I'm not reallyhere."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 3:49 pm 

Draco simply shook his head at that, a warm smile on his lips. He didn’t know what it was about Harry that made him feel so much lighter, yet Harry always seemed to know how to lift his spirits and put him in a good mood for the kids.
“I think you can do without the ego boost for now,” he said with a shake of his head, not even sure what else he could possibly answer to that. “So I will probably just paint the lake or a pretty flower if need be.”

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:28 am 

Not fully convinced, Harry just hummed. "Well, I'll guess that'll also do."
Harry just took a moment to look at Draco, a dumb smile still on his face. His hand had crept up to his shoulder, trying to keep the bag strap on there. When the weight finally seemed to bother him on op on yesterdays work out, Harry sighed and shifted.
"I better get on moving," he added, once again glancing at Draco. There was a small twitch at the corner of his mouth before Harry frowned. "These kids have no manners, they tend to drown each other when I'm not around."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:49 pm 

_______
Sometimes, Draco had to be impressed with how far Blaise was willing to go to inconvenience him.
Draco knew that it was almost impossible to get through on the old landine they had in the office and even when you did get through, it had to be some sort of miracle to find someone in the office to actually pick up the damn phone.
Yet, by some kind of goddamn miracle, Blaise had managed to get through and get a hold of Nott, not Pansy who usually was in the office and would know better than to let him get to Draco; thus managing to ruin what had been a nice day for Draco.
He now found himself at the dock, feeling the need to sulk considerably.
There had been nothing new about his conversation with Blaise and while Draco normally would have been inclined to give him another second chance (they were on the fifth or sixth by now) he had found himself saying that it would have to wait until he returned from camp. There was just no way he was going to be able to deal with what the hell ever that was supposed to be right now.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:49 pm 

As he did every evening, Harry headed down to the dock for a swim. He had gone on his way later than usual, seeing as his kids had had this evening’s clean up shift after the communal dinner. When Harry himself had finally been able to leave the kitchen, it was well past nightfall, and Harry could only make out Draco’s silhouette because he had been expecting it.
Though Harry might have been reluctant to admit it, he was beginning to grow pleased by Draco’s new found habit, finding that he enjoyed both starting and ending his day in Draco’s company.
“Hullo, Draco,” Harry greeted, a smile already on his lips. “Are you joining me for a swim this fine evening?”

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:09 pm 

Even if he should have been expecting it, the sound of Harry’s voice still made Draco start, having been so much in his own head that he hadn’t heard him approaching.
He turned around slightly on the dock, a smile weak on his lips, clearly not quite reaching his eyes, even if he was genuinely happy to see him.
“Hullo, Harry,” he said in a soft voice, not sure how sociable he wanted to be, yet he did know that he enjoyed having Harry around him. “Don’t think that that would be a good idea. I would probably end up drowning myself.”

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:29 pm 

Draco's response made Harry stop dead in his tracks, certain he couldn't have heard that right. He had stopped himself only halfway down the dock, and the fact that he couldn't fully see Draco's expression in the twilight only served to make him that more uneasy.
"Sorry?" he asked, surprised. He hoped Draco would reconsider his answer, now that he was given an opportunity, though Harry wouldn't be able to unhear the first. Tentatively, Harry once again moved to cross the distance between them. "Draco, are you okay?"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:15 am 

Upon hearing the worry in Harry’s voice, Draco immediately regretted his dramatic statement. Sure, he did feel like absolute hell, but he had no interest in worrying Harry about his mental stability.
He wanted to put that in words somehow, but then Harry asked if he was okay and he knew that there was no way he was going to be able to lie about that.
“No,” he stated, keeping his eyes sternly on the horizon, knowing that he wouldn’t be able to bear looking at Harry directly. “But you don’t have to put me on suicide watch. I am just being dramatic.”

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:14 pm 

Harry could almost feel Draco recoil under the question, and he immediately realized it had been too charged with worst case scenarios. Having to force himself to take a step back and not push on Draco for information, Harry moved to seat himself on the dock next to Draco; just like he would have done had Draco's answers been different.
"Don't worry, you're just on regular lifeguard watch," Harry said with a careful tease, as he turned to look at Draco from profile. Harry was wearing trunks and a tshirt in preparation for a swim, but he didn't seem to be in any rush to get into the water. Instead, he bent one leg at the knee resting his foot on the edge of the dock.
Harry's eyes had lingered on Draco, but he glanced away as he continued, trying to sound as casual as possible. "Do you wanna talk about it?"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:30 pm 

Feeling the heat of Harry’s body next to his own, Draco naturally leaned in against him, finding himself slightly chilly in the brisk night air. He hadn’t thought to bring a cardigan or a sweater when he stormed out and that was coming to bite him in the ass now.
“Not particularly,” Draco simply stated, looking up at Harry, who was suddenly a lot closer than he had anticipated. It was ridiculous, seeing as Draco had been the one to lean closer to the other, yet he still found himself overwhelmed by Harry’s presence. The smell of his sun kissed skin suddenly to overwhelming to ignore.
“In fact, I don’t wanna talk at all,” he found himself saying, as his hand slowly moved to Harry’s cheek, wanting to see him properly.
Without really knowing what lead him to it, he found himself with the urge to kiss Harry, an urge he wasn’t about to fight, as he slowly leant in closer, allowing Harry time to move away, and softly kissed his lips.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:48 pm 

The moment Draco's hand cupped his cheek, Harry's eyes had dipped to Draco's lips. It was only in that moment, when he felt the electricity of Draco's touch against his chilled cheek that he was fully able to place that feeling he had been carrying around in the back of his head for the last week; he really wanted to kiss Draco, and it only just struck him.
Without even realising, Harry lifted his chin a fraction of an inch, effectively crossing the last remaining distance between them. The kiss was much softer than Harry could ever have imagined, especially considering how quickly heat pooled at Harry's stomach. It did, however, served as a good reminder not to allow himself to linger.
Even Harry himself thought he had pulled away too quickly, as he once again cocked his head, breaking the kiss. He only did so in order to get far enough to speak, and the feeling of Draco's breath against his skin made Harry's hairs stand.
"Are you sure?" Harry whispered, his voice cracking. His eyes were flickering up at Draco's, but he found it hard not to keep glancing at Draco's lips. "Maybe we should talk -"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:54 pm 

Without even thinking, Draco placed a finger in front of Harry’s lips, the lips he had just kissed, prompting him to stay quiet. It probably wasn’t a particularly smart move, but Draco also knew that he wasn’t thinking particularly straight. All that he did know was that he has liked kissing Harry and that he would much rather just get back to that than y’all about his feelings or whatever.
“I beg you, please shut up,” he said in a soft voice as he removed his finger from Harry’s lips, his hand instead finding purpose in his hair as he leaned in to kiss him once more.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:59 pm 

Though Draco's finger did very little to keep Harry from talking, the sudden intimacy of the gesture startled Harry silent. Both Harry's pulse and mind were racing, finding that the reality of Draco's actions had come with a delay. Whatever intimidation he hadn't felt when Draco had kissed him moments before was finally creeping up to him, and now he felt nothing short of overwhelmed.
When Draco finally took the decision out of Harry's hands, Harry sighed against Draco's lips, not having realized he had been holding his breath. The feeling of Draco's hand entangle itself into Harry's hair sent a shiver down Harry's spine, and Harry welcomed the touch by willingly reciprocating the kiss. Too caught up by it all to properly respond to the touch, Harry blindly grabbed for Draco's shirt, balling the fabric up in his fits, if only to attempt to convey that he wanted Draco closer.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:13 pm 

Draco’s free hand rested on the dock behind them, needing something to keep himself upright as he kept a tight grip in Harry’s hair, wanting him to remain close. He tried to scoot closer to Harry, wanting to give into the unsaid request of being closer, though the rough dock made the move slightly less than elegant; not that that seemed to bother Draco all that much.
All thoughts of being cold were long forgotten, seeing as Harry basically worked as a human space heater, or maybe it was just because Draco was getting flustered by the impromptu snogging session, it really was hard to tell.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:22 am 

Registering the way Draco moved under Harry's touch was absolutely dizzyingly; without even thinking twice about it, Harry reached out for Draco to help him settle himself, finding his own need for proximity to be reflected in Draco's movements.
Harry's hand moved from Draco's midriff in favour for Draco's hip, urging Draco closer and to fill the sudden free space between them where his hand had been. It the back of his mind, Harry almost found it pitiful how easily he had given into the kiss. Finally getting to kiss Draco - a want Harry hadn't fully been able to place before this evening - seemed to open up a floodgate of thoughts and wants.
Though his mind was racing, Harry wasn't able to fully capture a single thought long enough to see it to an end. All he was able to comprehend how every fiber of his being begged Draco to keep kissing him; not knowing how to express that other than through touch, Harry's hand circled from Draco's hip to the small of his back, wanting to help Draco steady himself.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:39 pm 

Being held closely by Harry, fully supporting a pair of strong arms around him, made Draco’s head spin and made him tighten his grip on Harry’s hair. Before Draco had decided to kiss Harry, he had no idea how badly he had wanted to kiss him, yet now it was all he could think of.
Feeling how Harry kept moving his hands, urging Draco closer to him whenever there was even a little bit of distance between the two of them, made Draco’s heart beat faster in his chest. He felt desired in a way that he hadn’t for a long time and he couldn’t quite distinguish how much was Harry himself and how much was just being kissed by someone Not-Blaise.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:52 pm 

When Draco tightened his grip around Harry's hair, the tension sent a shier down the length of Harry's spine. It effectively knocked the air out of him making him gasp into the kiss. The sound had left his throat far before he even realized what had caused, and subsequently and just as mindlessly, Harry's lips had left Draco's.
The sudden need for air hadn't created much distance between them, nor did that distance last long. His mind still clouded by Draco's touches, the reality of no longer being kissed by him felt like a crude awakening to Harry. Needing to steady his breathing, yet unable to help himself, Harry planted first a kiss to the corner of Draco's mouth, then another, sloppier one, to his jaw before eventually settling on the soft skin beneath Draco's ear, pressing another shameless kiss to Draco's skin.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 429 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 22  Next