All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1012 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51  Next
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:06 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Blog: View Blog (0)

Draco could only hum at that, fully that it was a lot, but he felt like it was an equal exchange. It wasn’t like Draco didn’t have his own skeletons in the closet and he had known what he went into when he started seeing Harry like this.
“It is,” Draco stated, not wanting to lie to Harry for any reason whatsoever. He really felt that their strength was honesty and he wanted to stick with that. “But so am I and you are still here anyway.”

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:46 am 

At that, Harry seemed to relax. He exhaled slow and steady, trying to give himself enough time to process Draco's words. In the end, Harry decided Draco was probably right, even though Harry had not once found anything about Draco to be a lot. Regardless, it was both comforting and deeply touching for Draco to frase it like that.
On the second exhale, Harry hummed.
"Yeah," he said. Some of the initial worry had left his voice. "I guess its nice we can be dirty together."
Having said that, Harry turned to his side, wanting to move closer to Draco. In the back of his mind he realized it would only be a matter of moments before Draco urged them onwards, and Harry wanted to make the most of this moment. Shamelessly, he tucked his head under Draco's jaw, pressing the bridge of his nose to the soft skin on Draco's neck. "How did you frase it? Done dirty?"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:53 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Draco couldn’t help but chuckle softly at that, finding the phrasing slightly off putting considering their position, yet he could feel just how much he loved Harry right in that moment. He had loved Harry for a long time by now, even if he had been too scared to let Harry know that. However, lying in bed with him in his arms, sharing their scars and just how wounded the both of them were really served to highlight just how much he loved him.
“God, you’re ridiculous,” he stated with a soft smile, leaning down slightly to place a kiss to Harry’s hair. “I love you.”

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:12 pm 

Draco's words caught Harry completely off guard. The meaning itself wasn't foreign to him; Harry had heard it hidden between other things Draco had told him over the course of the last few weeks or months, even. Yet, hearing them said out loud took Harry's breath away.
Harry was almost certain Draco could have felt how his words had made Harry's breath hitch, and still, lying this close, Harry could barely tell whether or not Draco's heart rate had gone up. Harry's certainly had.
Harry was raking his mind for another clever line, as always instinctively wanting to downplay the situation whenever Draco allowed himself to be vulnerable. This time, however, Harry's mind drew a blank.
Not knowing what else to do, Harry carefully untangled himself from Draco enough for him to prop himself up on one elbow. Once upright, Harry allowed himself to look at Draco for a moment; the sight almost knocked the air out of him all over again. A smile slowly grew across his lips as the words fully sunk in, being completely overwhelmed with love and adoration for the man in front of him.
When Harry finally crossed the distance, his free hand reached out to cup Draco's face, as Harry pressed a loving kiss onto Draco's lips.
"I know," he said, his lips barely leaving Draco's to do so. "I know. I love you, too."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:11 pm 

The kiss didn’t really surprise Draco, yet it still completely took his breath away. It wasn’t news that Draco loved Harry, yet saying it out loud had been too daring for him for too long, yet now he had found that he simply couldn’t keep it in anymore.
“I know,” he parroted with a crooked grin, holding onto Harry as if he was afraid that he was going to disappear, undermining the teasing tone in his voice.
“Now,” he stated in a soft voice, giving Harry a short peck on the lips, unable to stop himself now that they were sitting that close to one another. “You just take your time, but Teddy is going to be late if I don’t want him up and get him ready.”

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:34 am 

Harry hummed at that, a chuckle that never left his lips. The turn of the conversation had knocked the air out of Harry, and left him feeling light as air. The mere thought that Draco was allowed to break this moment had been almost enough to made Harry laugh.
"Absolutely not," he said, the laugh finally becoming audible. His hand was still on Draco's jaw, and Harry had spoken with barely a distance between them. Leaning in, Harry pressed his lips against the corner of Draco's mouth, and, when he continued with a tease, he could feel his voice reverberate against Draco's skin. "You're mental if I think I'm letting go of you."
With that, Harry pulled back, thought only enough to straighten his position far enough to catch Draco's eye, and for his lips to hover a couple of inches above Draco's.
"I love you." His lips parted in a smile, before crossing the last distance, finally meeting Draco's lips in a kiss.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:51 pm 

Draco couldn’t help but laugh softly at the huge amount of affection Harry was suddenly showing him. Sure, he knew that actually saying I love you was new for them, but he had been so certain that Harry already knew that he didn’t understand why it seemed like such a big surprise to him.
He returned the kiss the best he could, a large smile still, as his hands found Harry’s shirt and balled up in it, wanting to keep his boyfriend close to him.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:37 am 

Though Harry leaned into the kiss, he didn't push for more. He was so dizzying in love with Draco that just getting to be close to him was enough to make Harry's heart flutter. He hadn't thought he could possibly love Draco more than he already did, and yet he felt overwhelmed with love all over again. Rationally, he knew Draco loved him, too, but hearing Draco say it out loud had almost made Harry's heart burst with happiness.
Willingly, Harry kept close, shifting in order to catch Draco's jaw with his free hand, too, leaning his weight on his elbow instead. With a soft sigh, Harry pressed one last kiss against Draco's lips.
When he pulled back, his grip remained around Draco's jaw, gently pushing some strands of hair behind Draco's ears. There was a look of unfiltered adoration in Harry's eyes, before an almost boyish grin seeped through. "Say it again"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:02 pm 

The look of pure adoration in Harry’s eyes was enough to have Draco completely floored. Seeing him so excited by such simple words made it all the more worth it that Draco had waited a little with actually saying the words. However, now that they were out, it seemed impossible to not say them whenever he felt it and right now he felt nothing but love for Harry.
“I love you,” he stated again, a warm smile on his lips, as he leaned in to press a quick kiss to Harry’s cheek, loving to see that kind of happiness on him. “I love you.”

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:56 pm 

With an almost theatrical flourish, Harry gasped. He was almost giddy with love and unable to fully ground himself in what was actually a big milestone for them; He, however, found that the kiss would have made him gasp regardless. The following inhale got stuck in his throat, making his breath go shaky.
"You want me to leave this?" Harry said, the shakiness of his breath having been replaced with a laugh. Fighting against all instincts, Harry straightened his posture; the hand that had cradled Draco's neck now resting beside his waist, supporting his weight as he still leaned halfway over Draco.
Though his smile remained, a frown ghosted across his features as a twitch between his brows. "In favor for work?"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:20 pm 

The pure glee with which Harry was looking at him made Draco’s head spin and his heart beat faster than it ever had before. Right in that moment, Draco decided that anything that could get him that reaction from Harry was always going to be worth it and he would do anything to see it again.
“No,” Draco stated with a warm smile, leaning up to place a kiss to Harry’s jaw, seeing the appeal of going to work himself less and less.
“But we both really have to go to work, darling,” Draco added with a warm grin, pulling slightly at Harry in an attempt to get him back down.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:53 pm 

Along with Draco's kiss to his jaw Harry needed little convincing, belofre allowing himself to be pulled back into bed. Following Draco's proximity, Harry turned to properly catch Draco's lips in a proper kiss, however brief it might have been.
"I'll quit my job," Harry muttered, still too close to Draco. Though a toothy smile grew upon his face, there was nothing but truth in his voice. In that moment, work was the furthest thing from his mind.
The smile still in his movements, Harry pressed his face to Draco's neck, trailing shameless kisses down the other's pulsepoints.
"For you?" he said between kisses, tipping his head back in order to catch the soft skin under Draco's jaw in another, slower kiss. Yet again, Harry smiled. "Anything."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:56 pm 

Draco couldn’t stop himself from giggling at the comment, finding the situation quite juvenile but in the best way possible. He was so in love with Harry and for a moment it seemed very tempting to just stay home from work and spend the day in bed with Harry.
However, he also knew that he wouldn’t be able to let himself do that, so he would have to get up and leave soon.
“Sap,” he stated with a warm smile, leaning in to press a soft kiss to Harry’s lips again. “We can’t quit our jobs. And even if we did, then teddy would still have to go to school.”

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:16 pm 

Harry leaned in to catch Draco's lips in another kiss, wanting the opportunity to return the otherwise chaste kiss. In consideration, Harry hummed into the kiss.
"Well, I guess I could drop him off," he mused, yet again turning his attention towards corners of Draco's skin he had yet to explore. He pressed a kiss to Draco's neck, just above the sharp curve of the other's clavicle. "Would you be here when I come back?"
Though, in any other context, his words could have been suggestive, it came out more boyish than seducing. Laughter was building in his throat, and when he placed yet another kiss to Draco's neck, he huffed with a laugh. "I bet its been a while since you've played hooky."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:07 pm 

“As tempting as that sounds,” Draco started with a soft smile, trying to keep his head level as Harry kept kissing him. “I really have to go to work.”
He did love Harry, deeply, but he also loved his job and he knew that he couldn’t just call out all willy nilly. He had responsibilities and there were people who depended on him showing up for work, so he felt like he had to go.
“But I will be right back here with you after work.”

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 5:20 am 

With a soft hum, Harry finally seemed to accept defeat. He exhaled against Draco's skin, but did otherwise not mark the end with a kiss. Reluctantly, Harry straightened his posture, leaning away from Draco.
"I guess I can live with that," he settled on, a smile ghosting across his lips. Draco appeared like he was settling in at Harry's apartment, spending more and more time there with Harry and Teddy, and it still made Harry's heart skip a beat knowing they'd both come back here after work.
Another little sound escaped Harry as he shifted far enough to eye the muggle alarm clock residing on the windowsill. He blinked into the bright light flooding the room, only them seeming to realize that he was, in fact, gonna be in hopelessly late.
"I might be home late, though -" Harry had started the sentence still looking at the clock, his hand blindly drawing a caress across Draco's midriff. When Harry once again turned to look at Draco, there was a tease in his eyes "- have to catch up on the work I've missed."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:27 pm 

"Need I remind you who's fault that is?" Draco said with a crooked grin, not even remotely keen to go to work and thus having to leave Harry's embrace, yet he knew that there was no way he would be able to not show up at work, so he really had to go.
He couldn't actually remember the last time he had spent the night at his own flat and, to his own surprise, he found that he didn't miss it. He adored spending his time with Harry and Teddy and he wanted to be a part of their life as much as he could.
"It's also okay. I can grab us takeout on my way home, how does that sound to you?"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:30 pm 

Harry hummed at that, not appearing opposed to that suggestion. His eyes had dipped, thoughtlessly following the pattern his palm was mapping out across Draco's stomach. For a moment, his movements stalled, seemingly considering pushing his luck and allowing his fingers to dip under the fabric in search for Draco's bare skin.
Eventually, he exhaled another hum.
"I should cook," he said, both a smile and a frown appearing onto his features.
Abandoning its task, Harry's hand moved to Draco's hip. Though Harry tugged at the fabric by the belt loop, there was barely a suggestion to it - other than, perhaps, urging the other upright. Harry's smile widened another bit. "Haven't cooked in a while."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:17 pm 

Draco sat up slowly, not wanting to accidentally bump his head into Harry's. This early morning talk in bed was so easy and it helped to make Draco fall in love even more. He loved having to plan out their day together and figure out the practical things.
"I wouldn't be opposed to that," he stated with a warm smile, leaning in to place a quick kiss to Harry's cheek, not wanting to get too distracted, yet also not quite wanting to go out and face the day yet. "I can help you out if you want to. Don't think we've ever cooked together."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:48 pm 

Harry leaned back onto his heels, giving Draco the space to properly sit up. With a pleased, little smile, Harry let out a considering hum.
"That sounds good," he answered softly, his hand leaving Draco's belt loop in favor for Draco's jaw. Harry tipped his head, looking at Draco with juvenile adoration as he reached out to push a strand of hair behind Draco's ear.
Though Harry was enjoying the domesticity of it all - far more than he could possibly describe - his attention wandered alongside his hand. Tracing the line of Draco's neck, Harry's hand eventually landed on the nape of the other's neck, his fingers brushing against the warm skin below Draco's shirt collar. "Do you wanna pick up Teddy or do the shop?"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1012 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51  Next