All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1386 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70  Next
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:27 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Blog: View Blog (0)

As per usual, Draco’s connection with the tube had been delayed and he was going to be just on time for his date, was it a date?, with Harry. He didn’t greatly appreciate it, he would have preferred to be there a little earlier, but he figured that Harry wouldn’t be gravely offended.
He opened the door to the coffee shop, taking a moment to take the entire scene in. It took him only a couple of moments to spot Harry at an empty table. He felt comforted by the fact that Harry didn’t have a drink with him, which indicated that he hadn’t been there for too long. He just had to hope that that inkling was true.
“Hello stranger,” he said with a warm smile as he approached the table. “Sorry to keep you waiting.”

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:38 pm 

Harry had been looking at the table menu, having quickly realized this had essentially become his lunch break. In the middle of considering if he should eat, Harry hadn't registered that Draco had arrived before he spoke.
Harry's eyes shot up at Draco. For a moment he had an expression of almost sheepish embarrassment, before looking genuinely thrilled by the other's presence.
"Hi," he said almost breathlessly with a wide smile still on his lips. Thoughtlessly, he dropped the menu to stand, but, once on his feet he didn't know what was an appropriate greeting. "Don't worry about it, I've just gotten here."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:09 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

“I’m glad,” Draco said, unsure what to do about himself but he knew that he did want to greet Harry in a way that wasn’t just a nod or a shake of his hand.
In the end, he moved closer so that he could place a quick kiss to Harry’s cheek, not sure if that was the appropriate way to go about it but it was what felt right.
“I did what I could, but the tube didn’t want to work with me,” he explained as he stepped away again, not wanting to linger.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:03 pm 

The kiss on his cheek, however brief it might have been, sent a shiver down Harry's spine with pent up anticipation. It had been so long since they had seen each other, and he had a hard time processing just how calm Draco appeared to be. All in all, Harry was left with an almost giddy smile on his lips.
Barely hearing Draco's explanation, Harry crossed part of the distance Draco had just created. Reaching out for Draco's elbow, he leaned in to press a kiss of his own to Draco's cheek.
"It's good seeing you," he said when they once again parted.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:12 pm 

Even if Draco had been the one to initiate the kissing on the cheek, he hadn’t expected Harry to return the gesture and found himself rather shaken. It was silly, seeing as it probably didn’t mean anything other than just a greeting, but Draco couldn’t help but long for more.
“Likewise,” he said with a soft smile, already missing Harry’s presence close to him. “Can I get you a cup of coffee? Now that I kept you waiting.”

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:53 am 

"You didn't keep me waiting," Harry said, his voice soft and his smile genuine and bordering boyish. Though it had been a while since Harry had seen Draco last, in that moment Harry was just happy to have him close. He had to fight the urge to reach out for Draco again, but Harry couldn't read Draco's expression well enough to judge whether or not that would be a welcomed idea.
After that brief pause, Harry's smile cracked into a grin, and he shifted his weight from one foot to another. "But I wouldn't say no to a cup of tea."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 1:05 pm 

“Alright,” Draco stated as he removed his jacket and his scarf, finding the coffee shop to be quite hot while he was still wearing his outerwear. The removal of the jacket revealed a brightly coloured shirt sloppily, but clearly purposefully, tugged into a pair of skinny jeans. It was a rather toned down outfit for Draco’s standards, which was mostly due to the fact that he would be seeing his mum later and he didn’t want to shock her too much.
“What’s your poison? Or should I just make something up when I get up there?”

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:08 pm 

Harry's eyes dipped as Draco stripped himself of his coat, revealing a pleasantly colourful shirt. His mind having wandered, Draco's question took him by surprise, eyes darting back to meet the other's.
For a fraction of a second, Harry mutely parted his lips, trying to process what Draco has asked. When the words finally sunk in, he let out a surprised but humoured chuckle.
"You can make something up, sure," he answered, smiling but not having considered that to be an option at all.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:44 pm 

“Alright,” Draco said once more, figuring that he could easily find something non-offensive for Harry to drink. It wasn’t exactly rocket surgery after all.
“Stay put, I will be right back,” he stated as he moved to the counter to get himself a latte and Harry a cup of tea.
It didn’t take long for the barista to make the drinks (“What kind of tea?” “Surprise me”), yet Draco found himself constantly stealing glances at the table where Harry was seated; almost as if he was afraid that the other would suddenly disappear into thin air.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:18 pm 

When Draco left for the counter, Harry had, after a few seconds of hesitation, allowed himself to sit back down. It was strange having to second guess every single little thing like that, especially considering how often they had found themselves doing this little dance.
Stretching his legs underneath the table, Harry concluded that they probably had to talk about what they were doing; something, which he feared would only complicate things.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 2:26 pm 

It was a weird dance he and Harry had going on, both of them painfully aware of the fact that the other way into them and that the feeling was mutual; yet the road had already been too complex for them to just jump headfirst into a relationship, something they also both knew.
Draco paid for their drinks and grabbed them both, instructed the barista to just keep the change, before making his way back to Harry.
“There you go. Tea for you.”

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:46 pm 

Harry's eyes had lingered on Draco for most of the other's absence, but it was only when Draco was halfway to their table that Harry seemed to realize Draco's presence was, in fact, real. This small surprise that had, effectively, brought Harry's mind back to the present manifested itself as a genuine, pleased smile that quickly grew across his features.
"Thank you," he said, pulling his mug closer to himself with both hands.
"Am I not supposed to look at the label?" he asked, his grin growing boyish as he spoke. "Is that part of the fun of not ordering your own tea?"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:47 pm 

Draco smiled and shook his head at the question as he said down, cradling the coffee between his hands. It was clear that both of them knew that they needed to talk, yet neither of them wanted to start the conversation, so they just kept dancing around one another.
“It’s a huge secret. You have to guess the tea correctly, otherwise I will go back to Paris immediately.”

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:16 am 

“Oh, those stakes are too high,” Harry was quick to answer. Though the same, joking smile had remained on his lips, there was an ounce of genuine worry behind his voice. “I didn’t agree to that.”
Having still not tried the tear Harry turned the cup in his hands, almost appearing deep in thought His eyes still lingered on Draco with the soft remains of a smile on his lips.
Seemingly catching himself in the act, Harry furrowed his brow, and a teasing grin reappeared. “Think of your Mother.”

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:37 pm 

Draco grinned at that, unreasonably pleased that Harry wanted to be around him that badly. It was just such a tiny thing, but it meant more to him than he could really put into words just why that was.
“My mum would understand,” he said with a crooked grin, before taking a sip from his coffee, allowing his eyes to rest on Harry. He really was handsome and Draco knew that he really, truly liked him. “She would want me to weed out the weak.”

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:43 pm 

Harry hummed, figuring that made sense.
"I understand," he ended up agreeing, the corners of his mouth turning further upwards. He was softly running his thumb over the thin cotton thread hanging over the edge of his cup. He could tell Draco was looking him over, and though Harry couldn't get himself to mind, he still felt his cheeks heat up.
His smile only wavered a bit as he continued, "Your mum seems like someone to judge someone by their ability to differentiate teas."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:41 am 

“She sure is,” Draco stated, only just barely keeping up with the conversation. It seemed so easy for them to just be drinking coffee and tea together while making small talk, and Draco wanted to enjoy their time together; even if he knew that it couldn’t go on.
“How have you been?” He found himself asking, knowing that that would probably put them in the territory of what they actually had to be talking about, but he wanted to know.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:29 am 

The sudden structure of the question surprised Harry, leaving him with his lips slightly parted, having to take a moment to process the thought of actually having to talk about something. In the end, he smiled.
"I'm good," he said, easily and honestly. Thoughtlessly he nodded, trying to mentally recall what had happened since the last time he saw Draco; after all, he felt like he had shared everything as it had happened. "Work's fine, London has been unusually calm -"
His eyes dipped, taking a moment to fiddle with picking out the tea sift from his cup, before once again looking up at Draco with a sheepish smile. "Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining at all; Unusually calm is really good."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:14 pm 

A soft smile made it to Draco’s lips at that, just happy to hear Harry talk about his life and cherishing the fact that they were actually in the same room together once more. It wasn’t something he got a lot and he was always struck by how much he enjoyed being around Harry.
“Glad to hear it,” he stated before taking a sip from his coffee, not quite sure where he wanted the conversation to go, but he knew that he wanted to keep Harry talking. “It’s nice to recharge the batteries sometimes.”

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:55 am 

Harry returned the smile with some delay, making it go crooked.
"Yeah," he just said, not knowing what to do about himself in Draco's company, especially not when they found themselves in as soft an conversation as this. Thoughtlessly, his eyes dipped in order to locate the ear of his cup.
"What about you?" Harry countered after a brief pause, once again looking up at Draco. "Is Paris treating you right?"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1386 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70  Next