All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:31 pm 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Fellraven n Kate
The beginning
The longest day would announce the Summer festival began before the sun reached it zenith. The whole town of Wildwood Shire was dressed or the occasion. The townspeople were dressed in their finest clothes awaiting to cheer on their favorite knights. The midsummer tournament was about to begin. The trumpets blare as King Atrious motioned and addressed the awaiting crowd that gathered in the arena stands.
Nobles took their assigned seats as healer mages stood outside the infirmary tent. The mages wore blue robes adorned with white aprons. Their instruments and healing potions were inside next to awaiting cots on neat row.
The arena was ready with various games that would test courage and skill of brave men from around the kingdom of Atria. Among these was the son of Lord Guillain Lions, Sir Jonathan. He was an exact likeness to his father. At 19 years he was inches over six feet. He, like his father's elite knights, wore bronze armor that mirrored the sun. Jonathan was champion in his age group for four years straight. He would compete with men in their 20's.
He was nervous as his skill would be tested against men battle harden and more muscular. He was arrogant, physically defined, agile, and strong-willed. Kate hoped this year that he would be bested. She called her brother Jon and watch him train half the year with older knights. He had seen battle with orcs and minions for two years.
The bulletin board was posted outside the stands Opponents' names and times of their events where inscribed. Straws had been drawn the day before. Jonathan knew he had been pitted against an unknown knight.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:48 pm 

I'm Back in Black...No games this time Y'all!

Medals: 1
Supporter (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

The knight in which was drawn to face Jonathan was none other than "The Starlit Knight." A knight who had traveled vast distances and had made a name for themselves among the tournaments of other regions. They were called thus because of the armor the mysterious pop up champion wore. Many say that the knight wears scaled armor that shines like starlight and wavers with rainbow coloring. However little else is known about the champion aside from their sudden appearance at the events, and the sudden disappearance afterwards.

Now here at the Summer Festival The Starlit Knight yet again has made an appearance. They stood surveying the crowd that had gathered, and true to their anonymity they were armed from head to foot. Their helm covering, and hiding all features including their eyes. Their sword at their side, which almost looked too large for their almost petite frame. It wouldn't surprise them if much of the crowd here at this festival placed bets against. Looking to their right they looked at the stables for their horse. An almost sterling silver colored steed which was very large in stature compared to the average jousting horse. They were ready...

More Info | +
Availability: I am free most days, I am usually on at night ummm, Central Time. I stay up from anywhere between 10pm to 2am, it really depends as I am a single mother and like everyone has RL that tends to creep upon me.

Styles: My normal style is two to multiple paragraphs, I prefer third person when typing. I am willing to work with those who are new to the RP world or who wish to better their ideas, or collaborate for more detailed story ideas.

OVERALL: I just wanna have fun, make cool stories with y'all, just remember that I have a life too, and if I forget about something, or our RP then go ahead and send me a PM. I don't bite I swear! I'm a nice cuddly person :3

Yes, I do dabble in graphics, yes the signature picture, and my Avatar was created by me, I will do stuff upon request, and if you'd like to check out more of my work check out my instagram @ Squeeze_D_Lemons :3

"The knack to flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground...and miss" -Douglas Adams
"Why is a Raven like a writing Desk?" -Madd Hatter

Does not the Raven Sing?

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:50 am 

Jonathan was testing over the trodden dirt like a strutting horse when he saw the rainbow-colored armor before hem. He was entranced and the whole world seemed to stop. He lifted his visor of his plumed help. He stared at the unknown knight. His 12-year-old squire, Tegger held the reins of a white seed bread for battle.
Tegger cleared his throat, "Master, you horse is ready, Sir."
No reply the squire repeated then followed the gaze of Sir Jon as he was known. He eyes fell upon a small framed knight the most beautiful adorned armor. The boy turned hos head as King Atrious stood from the royal platform. His daughter Amanda was seated to his right and Lord Lyons to his left. Atrious stood and raised his arms at his sides. The crowd hushed.
His voice carried loudly over the arena and up the spectators on a hill, "Welcome Lords. Ladies, citizens of the realm and shires, what a beautiful Summerfest Tournament Day. This is our 23 event and our brave knights have traveled all over Atria to test their bravery and skill. I hereby pronounce this year's Summerfest Tournament Open."
The cheering crowd stood up and chanted Long Live the King Atrious over and over. As the Arena Master Sir Alex, swords trainer and blacksmith for the shire limped to the center of the arena. Alex held his out and turned his back to the spectators and faced his king and bowed lowly as voices fell quiet, "Your majesty, Princess Amanda welcome to Wildwood Shire."
Both King Atrius and Princess Amanda nodded. Atrius's, voice carried, "Thank you Sir. Arena Master you may begin."
Alex placed his left hand over his heart then turned faced the crowd and lifted arms at his sides, "Welcome my Lords, Ladies, fellow knights, and ladies, and gentlemen, it my pleasure to preside over this years Summerfest Tournament. These are the rules my word is law. Any cheating or killing unchivalrous conduct in my arena will be and punished and expelled from the tournament. The point have been set for a max of 124. A point per hit in all competition in joust, swordsmanship, and games of skill. The winner of this years Summerfest Tournament will receive $300 gold, a place at the high seat at all banquets for a year, and a choice of favor and dance with Princess Amanda or Lady of their choosing."
The crowd cheered and whistled.
Sir Alex motions to the two knights ready to place ring on a polearm get in place and exited the arena.

Jonathan blinked and shook his head when the crowed cheer and Sir Alex spoke. He was curious to know who the name of the knight that held his attention. The tournament had begun and he drew lot 4 the knight before. He was going to speak the strange knight but they were asked to move to the opposite side. Jonathan wondered if he would face this knight first? Judging by size he thought he have the upper hand.

Last edited by LadyKate43 on Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:40 pm 

I'm Back in Black...No games this time Y'all!

Medals: 1
Supporter (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

"The Starlit Knight" listened to the event master for the remainder of the speech their eyes weren't on the Master of Events, not the knight before them, but instead was listening to the awed whispers of the crowd 'Who is He?' 'I bet he's dreamy under that armor' 'Just look how it shines!.' The knight basked in these miniature praises as the speech went on in the background. It wasn't until the sound of hooves approaching that they looked up to see a young squire boy, who almost towered over the elegant plume of the helm of their armor, leading their large sterling stead. They gave a gentle pat to the flank before the squire handed the lead over to the knight with a bow.

"My deepest apologies for my tardiness Sir Knight," he gulped as he looked to the knight and squinted trying to peer through the visor slit into the eyes of the knight he was assigned to serve for the evening. The knight was shorter then he, but the aura he gave off had the squire uneasy.

The Starlit Knight nodded and flipped a gold coin toward the squire who scrambled after it before the Knight and Steed turned and went to their side of the arena to mount up for the events. Soon they would face their match, and win, and win the one after...They were determined to bring home the gold...

More Info | +
Availability: I am free most days, I am usually on at night ummm, Central Time. I stay up from anywhere between 10pm to 2am, it really depends as I am a single mother and like everyone has RL that tends to creep upon me.

Styles: My normal style is two to multiple paragraphs, I prefer third person when typing. I am willing to work with those who are new to the RP world or who wish to better their ideas, or collaborate for more detailed story ideas.

OVERALL: I just wanna have fun, make cool stories with y'all, just remember that I have a life too, and if I forget about something, or our RP then go ahead and send me a PM. I don't bite I swear! I'm a nice cuddly person :3

Yes, I do dabble in graphics, yes the signature picture, and my Avatar was created by me, I will do stuff upon request, and if you'd like to check out more of my work check out my instagram @ Squeeze_D_Lemons :3

"The knack to flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground...and miss" -Douglas Adams
"Why is a Raven like a writing Desk?" -Madd Hatter

Does not the Raven Sing?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:18 pm 

Jonathan waited his turn he was mentally ready and the unknown known showed prowess and skill in gathering rings and facing many knights in Joust. It was midday and he managed to win all tests of skill. By Midafternoon only two knights had 20 points left.
Jonathan had managed to stay on top by the final rounds. Last joust and swordfight. He called to his squire as the boy handed his lance, "One knight left to best and it is the newcomer. This should be easy, Eh."

The boy lifted the lance over his head, "I would not be so bold. The knight had rung bells of every night bested."

Jonathan shut his visor as sweat was covering pore of his body. He adjusted the lance and shield. He held the reins taught then awaited for the last flag to drop. A swift kicked his stead spead forward. He lowered his lance expecting his target to be the rainbow-colored knight's shield. Just as he was to place his lance the sun's glare filled the armor and John ducked his head. The lance missed the opposing knight. Jonathan Lyons passed the mark on the lane. He missed and his four-year reign ended in a split second. In his King's Court no second chances. He was stunned he did not feel the strike to his shield.

Sir Jonathan slumped in disbelief.
The young squire tugged at the lance, "My Lord, Sir Let go."
Jonathan shook his head, "What just happened?"
"You missed, Sir."
"I what? Oh damn. I am not gonna lose. I will make up points with my blade."

Lord Jonathan dropped down off hose horse and with a hiss drew his scimitar from a filigree silver sheath. "Draw yur weapon ya not best me this day rainbow knight." He clanked to the center. "Yan not rob me my title this day, newcomer"