All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1012 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48 ... 51  Next
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:54 am 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Blog: View Blog (0)

“Likewise,” Draco replied, feeling a little silly for it, but he really was devoted to Harry and was pleased that both of them were beginning to take the relationship more seriously. It was very intimidating, but it was mostly exciting.
He leant in to press a brief kiss to Harry’s lips, finding it to be the best way to show his affection for the man in front of him.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:34 pm 

Even if Draco hadn't said much, it still made Harry's skin tingle, unable to fully put into words how much he loved Draco. He didn't for a second doubt that Draco loved him too and therefore, Harry willingly met the kiss without even second guessing Draco's answer.
When the kiss was cut short, Harry was quick to follow, stretching upwards to once again catch Draco's lips in a kiss. While he didn't push for more, Harry did tighten his grip around Draco slightly, wanting the other to remain close to him for another moment or two.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:52 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Draco grinned into the kiss, so happy that it had been such a successful meeting and that Harry seemed to be pleased with the outcome as well. He ran one hand through Harry’s hair, eagerly returning the kiss. It had been such a simple thing, but Draco knew exactly what it meant to their relationship and it really was a turning point for them.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:53 am 

Even thought it was barely past Teddy's bedtime, Harry had already found himself in bed. He had, however, quickly found himself regretting the decision, when an owl pecked at his living room window just as he excited the bathroom.
He had taken the arrest report in bed with him, skimming through what felt like an endless roll of parchment. With it had come a note to read it before his meeting first thing in the morning, to evaluate whether or not the man could legally be kept in custody. As Harry shifted his position into a more upright seated one, needing to unravel more writing, he figured that he should have read it at the table; but, through he open door he could hear Draco puttering about, and Harry had no intention of treating the report as an actual work load. He knew himself well enough to know that he'd drop the scroll the minute Draco joined him in bed.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:59 pm 

Really trying to become a proper part of Harry’s life, Draco had offered to put Teddy to bed after dinner; an offer that Teddy seemed very enthusiastic about. It had felt a little out of character, but ultimately quite nice, to be the one to put Teddy to bed.
Feeling confident that Teddy was sleep, after two stories and a song, Draco snuck out of his room, carefully closing the door behind him. He made his way to the bathroom, needing to wash his face and brush his teeth before going to bed with Harry. He removed his shirt so that it wouldn’t get wet and quickly went through his nightly routine. He was exhausted and looking forward to getting to bed.
Once done in the bathroom, Draco turned off the light and went to join Harry in the bedroom.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:52 pm 

Harry glanced to his side at the sound of steps by his bedroom door, not even needing to properly process the sound before once again glancing down on the paper. He tapped at the winding knob on the scroll, and, as the parchment began turning around itself, Harry's eyes properly found Draco. At the sight that met him, Harry couldn't contain an adoring smile. Getting to see Draco without his shirt on always felt like a tangible sign of trust, and it made Harry's heart feel like it was about to burst.
Not wanting to address it, Harry turned to abandon the scroll on his night stand, adverting his eyes in doing so. "Did he fall asleep alright?"
Once again meeting Draco's eyes, Harry allowed himself to sink further back against his propped up pillow. A smile once again tugged at the corner of his mouth. "Not bad for a first timer."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:59 pm 

“Didn’t you know that I’m annoyingly good at everything I try to do?” Draco asked with a crooked grin as he got into bed with Harry, getting in, almost unnecessarily, close to him. It felt amazingly domestic and even if Draco still had a hard time wrapping his head around the fact that this was a regular occurrence in his life, then he really did enjoy the moments like this he had with Harry.
“Teddy says that I sing better than you do,” he added with a smug grin, leaning in to place a quick kiss to Harry’s cheek, almost as if to soften the blow of the comment.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:16 pm 

Harry grinned at that, his laughter never making it past a soft hum as he turned to welcome Draco. Finally allowing himself to fully sink into the covers amd Draco's embrace, Harry wrapped an arm around Draco; his hand crept around Draco's neck before finally settling between Draco's shoulder blades, the feeling of Draco's bare skin against his palm sending a chill down Harry's spine.
"I could have told you that," Harry agreed, his voice airy by his grin as he leaned in to return Draco's kiss with one placed on the corner of Draco's mouth. "What did you sing to him?"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:40 pm 

“We sang the itsy bitsy spider together,” Draco reported in a soft voice, cuddling in closer to Harry and resting his head on his chest. He gently toyed with the seam of Harry’s T-shirt, mostly giving himself something to keep his hands busy with while they were talking about his nightly routine with Teddy. It was nice to tell Harry about his investment with his son and Draco almost felt that it was too domestic.
“I assure you that it was Grammy-worthy.”

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 3:51 pm 

Harry hummed out another laugh, the sound made airy by Draco's touch and proximity. The feeling of Draco's fingers running down his clavicle made his eyes flutter shut in a moment of pure exhaustion and well being. "I'm sure it was, love."
Harry was certain Draco singing to Teddy was the most delightful sound imaginable. In the very back of his mind, there was something soothing knowing the fact that Draco knew the song; and that hadn't had to learn it far into his adult years, as Harry had. Too tired to linger by that thought, Harry blindly turned further towards Draco, his nose brushing against Draco's hair. "I'm sorry I missed it."

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 3:45 pm 

Getting himself properly comfortable, Draco stayed cuddled close to Harry, part of him wanting to look up at Harry’s face but another, stronger, part of him was too comfortable to move.
“I’ll sing for you if you can convince me that you deserve it,” he said with a soft smile, liking nothing more than to tease Harry, even if it wasn’t that much to tease with. However, it was still good fun and Draco was mostly just enjoying himself.

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2019 4:17 pm 

His interest inevitably piqued, Harry once again opened his eyes.
"What're you insinuating?" he grinned out, his voice airy with a genuinely humored laugh. In any other context, Draco's words would have sent a chill down Harry's spine, but Harry was too tired not to find it silly. In a good mood and willing to return the tease Harry shifted enough that he could somewhat meet Draco's eye, needing to properly witness what Draco was saying.
Harry's laugh had manifested itself as an almost challenging grin, urging Draco to elaborate. "Only the truly worthy get invited to the lullaby Grammy's, is that it?"

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 10:57 pm 

It was impossible for Draco to not laugh with Harry, realising exactly how silly the situation was. Unwilling to back down, Draco hummed at Harry’s question, fully intending to play it straight.
“Yes, that is exactly what I am implying,” he said with a pleased grin, moving slightly to be able to properly look up at Harry’s face. It was clear that he wasn’t about to back down about this, no matter how silly the both of them found it. “The invitees are Beyoncé and other in her class.”

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2019 3:00 pm 

Harry's eyebrows twitched upwards at that, a small expression of disbelief.
"And Teddy," he dutifully reminded Draco, a wide and toothy smile still on his lips as he started shifting.
Gently freeing his arm from beneath Draco's neck, Harry pulled himself to an almost seated position, propping himself up onto one elbow.
"Not your loving boyfriend, though?" In all honesty, Harry would rather wipe Draco's dumb grin off with a kiss, but by now they were invested, and Harry wanted to see where the exchange would end.

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 3:08 pm 

Draco seems to contemplate that for a moment, trying to keep a completely straight face, but a smile was tugging at the corner of his mouth; attempting to show the smile he was pushing down.
“Maybe you can get to be my plus one,” he said, finally letting the smile show on his lips; clearly feeling pretty good about himself. “But you would have to dress up in your finest pyjamas and behave very nicely all night.”

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:26 pm 

"Oh, brilliant," Harry chuckled out, equal parts surprised and pleased.
His smile was bright and awake, and showed no signs of the fact, that he had been half asleep by the beginning of the conversation; an equal amount of adoration was visible in his eyes, as he once again allowed himself to lean closer to Draco.
Steadying himself by planting his free hand by Draco's other side, he leaned in to finally press a kiss onto Draco's lips. When he once again pulled away, his gaze dipped.
"We might have to get you a pair too, mate," he teased, once again shifting his weight back onto his side of the bed in order to pick at the duvet covering Draco's chest. "Can't have you indecent at the Grammy's."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:06 am 

The ease with which they were teasing each other and which Draco felt in being shirtless around Harry was making his feel lightheaded. Draco adored Harry and he truly didn’t understand how he had gotten to be so lucky to have someone like him in his life, it wasn’t something he had ever really thought he would get to have.
“It’s called a fashion statement,” he added with a proud grin, cuddling in close to Harry and looking up at him with a happy grin.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:54 am 

Harry just hummed at that, not appearing to fully buy Draco's explanation. He did, however, decide to leave it at that and with another soft exhale, he finally allowed himself to sink back into the pillows.
Reciprocating Draco's touch, Harry readjusted his grip around Draco, allowing his arm to drape across the other's midriff in a loose embrace.
"You do pull it off," he eventually added, his eyes falling shut as he once again turned, his chin brushing against Draco's hair.
The silence lingered for a moment as Harry's fingertips brushed against Draco's bare back. "Not wearing a shirt."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:07 pm 

It wasn’t something they normally discussed and Draco knew that it was because he didn’t want to discuss it, but he found that the didn’t mind Harry’s comment about his naked torso. He was doing it because he trusted Harry after all and he was glad that it was appreciated.
“Yeah?” He asked with a warm smile, looking up at Harry with a look of pure adoration. He felt so incredibly lucky and the feeling only grew stronger every single day.
“I’m glad you think so.”

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:12 pm 

Harry could hear the smile in Draco's voice, and he found himself unable not to steal a glance at it through heavy lids. The sight that met him brought a wide smile to his lips, having to close his eyes in a moment of bliss.
Uncertain how to even begin to accompany his feelings with words, Harry just hummed out another small laugh. Finding that touch came easier than words, he tightened his grip around Draco's waist, pulling him closer in a proper hug.
"How can I not," he muttered into the hair by Draco's temple, his smile audible in the airiness of his voice. His fingers had made their way across Draco's back, pushing between Draco and the mattress in order to give him a final squeeze. "You're glowing."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1012 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48 ... 51  Next