All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 442 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 23  Next
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:29 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Blog: View Blog (0)

It had been tempting to just get someone to cook for himself and Harry, but in the end he had decided to go simple and cook something himself. He did know how to cook and actually enjoyed it most of the time, but he also wanted to impress Harry somewhat, even if it was probably silly. It wasn’t like he had to woo Harry after all, but calming down and not overthinking their lunch together was proving difficult to Draco.
Draco knew that Harry was in his building and was going to be around soon, seeing as his door man had made a call up to warn him. It didn’t do anything to ease his nerves, but it did help that he was going to see Harry soon.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:16 pm 

Harry had to actively remind himself that there was no reason to feel intimidated by the prospect of having lunch with Draco. Draco ad expressed his interest in doing this - they both had - and Harry had to remind himself that that was enough. He took a deep inhale and exhaled it slowly.
As he made his way across the hallway from the lift to the apartment door, he inattentively flexed his fingers, trying to rid himself of his immediate tension. They were dating, after all; if everything went well, this would become a recurring thing. An involuntary smile appeared onto his lips at that, shifting his stance as he knocked on the door, glancing across his shoulder back onto the empty hallway.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 3:44 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Even if he knew it was coming, the knock on his door still startled Draco. It was silly to be this jumpy about something as simple as a lunch date with the guy he was dating, but it was also a very new thing to him and he wanted it to work out so badly.
Steeling himself, he went out to open the door, unable to stop himself from breaking into a wide smile when he saw Harry standing there. It was going to be good, that he knew, as long as he could just relax and not overthink it.
“Hello there stranger,” he said with a soft smile, as he stepped away from the door to allow for Harry to enter his flat. “Come on in.”

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 3:43 pm 

Harry was constantly astounded by just how beautiful Draco was, but nothing even came close to the sight of Draco greeting him, bright smile on his lips. Harry felt indescribably lucky to get to witness it, and he found himself unable to do anything else than to return the smile.
"Hi," he just barely managed, his voice airy and verging on being dumbstruck and giddy. Whatever intimidation Harry had felt had completely vanished; he stepped into the apartment feeling nothing but excited.
Once having Draco within reach, Harry found that he wasn't certain which liberties he could justify taking. While his first instinct had been to reach out for Draco, he caught himself in the middle of the movement, and instead he caught a loose hold of the fabric of Draco's shirt, fingertips barely brushing against Draco's waist.
Despite the touch, Harry's eyes had never left Draco's, and a boyish grin was still on his lips as he spoke. "Good to see you, Draco."

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2019 3:21 pm 

It felt absolutely incredible to see Harry so relatively at ease and clearly happy to see Draco as well. It made Draco feel like it was going to be worth all the trouble he would inevitably get from dating Harry; his smile alone was enough for Draco to feel like that.
“Likewise, I have missed you,” he said with a warm smile, softly placing a hand on Harry’s cheek as he leant in to kiss him. It was nothing more than a brief peck on the lips, a quick kiss hello, but Draco wanted to establish the more casual touch already and he figured that that was the easiest way around. “You hungry?”

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 4:38 pm 

The easiness behind Draco's touch and the softness of the kiss absolutely knocked Harry off his feet, barely being able to process the kiss before their lips had parted again. Draco behaved as if they had shared a thousand kisses, and that a welcome like this was the most natural thing in the world; Harry's heart, however, felt like it was about to leap out of his chest.
"Uh, sure," he muttered, his answer unintentionally shaky. The sound of his own voice managed to get the dub boyish grin to once again tug at the corners of Harry's mouth. In all honestly, lunch was about the furthest thing from Harry's mind.

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 10:50 pm 

The shakiness of Harry’s voice sent shivers down Draco’s spine, unsure what to think of that. By the way Harry was looking at him, it was clear that lunch wasn’t his first priority at the moment.
Draco gently allowed his hand to slide down to Harry’s neck, gently running his thumb along his jaw. He wasn’t all too keen on moving himself either, so rather than going to the kitchen to prepare their lunch, he simply leant in to kiss Harry again.

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2019 2:25 pm 

When Draco moved his hand down Harry's neck, Harry's mouth fell open. He told himself that he intended to repeat his answer, but this time more concrete and right. In the very back of his mind, Harry could probably tell that Draco had food cooking - or even worse, that a chef was hiding within Draco's apartment.
Harry was, however, eternally grateful that he didn't get a chance to object. With his lips already slightly parted from an unsaid addition, Harry returned the kiss almost too willingly, but he couldn't get himself to care. Shamelessly, Harry's hand moved, properly gripping at Draco's waist.

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 2:51 pm 

Even if it fully had been an impulsive decision, Draco was still glad that he had decided to kiss Harry again, rather than pushing for lunch. The willingness with which Harry returned his kiss was making Draco’s head spin, even if it wasn’t the first time they were locked in an embrace like this.
Draco, desperate to keep Harry close, allowed his hand to move from Harry’s neck down his back instead, pulling him even closer that way.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:50 am 

Harry felt the heat of Draco's hand seep through his chest, making him gasp into the kiss when the heat spread to his heart. On the exhale, he hummed out a laugh that managed to part his lips into a smile.
Encouraged and inspired by Draco's touch, Harry's hand left Draco's waist in favour for the small of his back, wrapping an arm around the other in order to pull him even closer still.
Too weak to help himself, Harry once again found Draco's lips in yet another proper kiss.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:52 am 

Using the brief moment where their lips were parted to catch his breath, Draco was absolutely taken by how happy Harry looked; it made his head spin and he could hardly believe that they had gotten this far already.
Eagerly returning the kiss, Draco allowed himself to be pulled even closer, tightening his grip on Harry’s shirt as a way to balance himself as his head spun.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:43 pm 

It would be so easy to just let himself enjoy anything Draco was willing to give him. While Harry might not be fully prepared to admit it to himself, he had missed Draco terribly over the course of the last several months and now that he was once again here, Harry didn't know how to let go of him.
That being said, the tightness of Draco's grip almost made Harry's knee buckle. Somewhere in the back of his mind he knew where this was heading, and Harry didn't know how to process that.
With some effort, Harry tipped his head backwards, breaking their kiss as he did so. One the exhale, he let out a shaky, mindless, "Draco, I-"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:55 pm 

With an annoyed groan, Draco allowed the kiss to be broken. He knew that it was probably for the better, but that didn’t meant that he would have to be happy about it. Generally, it seemed to be a theme for the two of them to not take things slowly enough.
“I know,” he breathed, hardly able to get enough breath to actually make out the words. He did know that it was stupid to let this get out of hand already, so he should let go of Harry, which he didn’t.
“I know,” he repeated, his words slightly stronger this time around, as he placed a row if soft kisses along Harry’s jaw, unable to fully stop just yet.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:09 pm 

Draco's words and kisses sent a shiver down Harry's spine, making him choke on words he had yet to speak out loud. The sound cracked into a shuddering laugh, and for a moment, he felt like he was about to combust.
Whatever amount of foresight Harry had had when pulling apart had quickly evaporated. He had to face the sudden realization that he would never be able to deny Draco anything in this world, and for a moment, Harry couldn't get himself to feel embarrassed about it.
Harry turned his head towards Draco, wanting to erase any of his hesitation and to once again catch Draco's lips. "I want you."
He had never managed to meet Draco's lips, and the words were spoken against Draco's cheek. The shudder still sat in his throat as he continued, his voice raw but honest. "It's fine if you don't but if not we got to stop, this, uh-"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:38 pm 

Even if it had been pretty explicit in the actions, it still felt entirely different to actually hear it said out loud. Draco’s head was still spinning from their kiss and the idea of them moving things even further was barely comprehensible in his mind. Harry was so close that it was almost easier to move in than to not and in that moment Draco knew that he was far too weak to not just take what he wanted.
“I want you too,” he stated in a soft voice, not quite sure if it was wise for them to go for that already, but he really did want Harry and he wanted him bad. “Badly.”

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:27 am 

For a moment, time felt like it was moving slower now that they weren't kissing. They were still touching, something Harry was greatly appreciative of, not sure if he would have been able to comprehend it all if he didn't have that sense of contact with the real world.
Feeling like he had said all he could possibly think of saying, Harry just nodded. At some point, his eyes had dipped to instead look at Draco's lips; he was only vaguely aware of the fact that he was still nodding.
"Okay," he ended up exhaling, before once again leaning in to kiss Draco.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:45 pm 

Draco eagerly returned the kiss, having half a mind to simply drag Harry to his bedroom and give them both what they wanted. However, just as he had started pulling at Harry’s shirt that he remembered that he had been in the process of cooking when he arrived. He had left the stove on low heat, but he still very much had to turn it off.
Reluctantly, he broke the kiss, still holding onto Harry as he tried to catch his breath. “I need to turn off the stove.”

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:06 pm 

When Draco pulled away, Harry just blinked at him in confusion, needing several moments to fully process what on Earth Draco had just said to him. Once his words had fully sunk in, Harry was left with an inevitably dumb grin on his lips.
"Yeah?" he chuckled, his voice surprised but humoured. Though he understood the hazard a lit stove could be, he wasn't in any rush to untangle himself from Draco, and it the back of his mind, Harry was pleased to know that despite the urgency of Draco's statement, he had still to leave for the kitchen.
Harry continued with another teasing grin. "Do you need help with that?"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:58 pm 

Draco rolled his eyes at the question, but the smile still remained o his lips as he did so. It felt ridiculous and made quite light of their situation.
“I think I will be able to handle it myself,” he said with a pleased grin, leaning in to place a soft, slightly lingering, kiss on Harry’s neck. He wasn’t really keen on untangling himself from Harry, but he knew that it would only be brief. “You better come with me though, just in case I won’t.”

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:28 am 

_______

A couple of hours later, Harry's extended lunch break was quickly coming to an end. For the second time in a row, Harry found himself having to make another rushed exit. That, however didn't stop him from lingering at Draco's front door, knowing full well every minute he spent here meant a minute he was going to be late for his metro.
"I'll see you, yeah?" Harry still had an inevitably boyish grin on his lips. Looking at Draco now, he found it hard to believe he ever thought he was better off not seeing him.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 442 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 23  Next