All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Greetings, comrades!
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2019 10:46 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Hello out there! *echoechoecho*

My name is LillyFae, but you can call me Lilly-or Fae,whichever you prefer-and I am new to Creative Freedom! I love writing with others because it gives me the chance to get better at the thing that I love most-creating new characters with depth and truth!
A little bit about me: I love LOTR-although I'm not a die hard-and I love POTC, Jane Austen, the Avengers and Wonder Woman-yes, specifically her, cause she is great. *whispers andshesquiteattractivetoowhichdoesn'thurtanything*
My all time favorite book is The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss. Seriously, if you haven't heard of it, go out and buy it. You won't be disappointed.
Anywho....Oh! I suppose I should mention the types of rp's I enjoy? (Right?)
My go to is always fantasy-with elves, dwarves, dragons, that sort of thing-but I do enjoy present day type of rps, as well as post apocalyptic (I think? I could jive with the idea of it.)
Um.
That's about all I can think about for the moment, so I'll just...wrap this up.
If you read this far, thank you very much! I look forward to rping with everyone!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Greetings, comrades!
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 7:03 pm 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Avengers! Wonder Woman! Yes, I think we can be friends! =D

Welcome to Creative Freedom, Lilly!

I'm Aster, your friendly neighbourhood superhero geek so please don't hesitate to ever strike up a conversation with me about this (or anything really).

Before I start geeking out completely, let's get some business out of the way. If you haven't already please take a read over the Rules. Nothing too over complicated, but should you have any questions or concerns just let me know! Or there's always by trusty partner in crime and several other self-proclaimed titles, @Yue! We're both here to help in any way we can!

That all said and done, I hope to get the chance to write with you and see what ideas you have to bring us! Happy writing! =)

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 11:30 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

Medals: 3
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (7)

Hi! Welcome!

Sorry I'm late to the party! Busy bee is me.

Anyway, I wanted to at least extend you a happy welcome Lilly and I hope you enjoy the site and have fun!

I'd totally be down for a fantasy RP anytime by the way. Love me some mystical elements!

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 6:16 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Thank you so much for the welcome @Yue!
I am already having a ton of fun and am loving it; but I will NEVER say no to a fantasy rp, so heck yes!