All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:21 pm 

Finally threw in an OC sheet in my blog been meaning to do that for a while. Hope it helps.

Blog: View Blog (4)

Looking down the hallways the only thing she could think of were the stories she had read about the tall tales of the damsel in distress being taken by the evil science labs and the hero going through hell and high water for a women he had just met and saving her from the over sterile halls and rooms that filled the building. As much as she could see the likeness of the situations she highly doubted anything would come out of this aside from a new company in the skies on her evening flights, maybe even some friends.

Snapping out of her train of thought and coming back to reality as he made the decision she followed him out of the room quickly and quietly if he so much as hesitated she would be his shadow every move mimicked instantly. Each step had her heart racing and her wings aching she could practically feel the cool night air beneath her wings and across her skin, the freedom that defined her time in the skies. The air in the lab had made her want to scratch her skin off with how dry and sterile the place was. Not at all her idea of a homely setting.

((My apologies for being away so long I know I should've posted that I would be away but I had no idea work would be a crazy as it has been since the last time I posted. I've been one of two places, work or asleep. My job doesn't follow you're normal 9-5 work day we run 24-7 365 depending on what customers we have and January is usually busy but I never thought it would be like this. so again my apologies. ))

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:36 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

[That's alright, I understand. I was getting a bit worried though]

Things seemed to go well at first, they made their way quietly down that hallway until it ended by intersecting with another. Looking both ways, Jack could see a door to outside, quite far down what must be one of the main halls of the lab, but the other direction was blocked off by guards. He assumed they were coming for them from wherever the guards stayed to watch the cameras at night. There were two of them and they were already closer than the door, coming towards them fast, and they were armed with at least the tazers as far as he could see. Jack swore, knowing this was unlikely to end as well as he'd hoped.

He glanced back at Raylan, "Get to the door, I'll see what I can do about them." He said. He let her go in front of him then, planning to stay behind her and fend off the guards. He'd try to get to the door and out as well, and with just the two guards he thought there was a chance -though small- that he could.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:49 pm 

Finally threw in an OC sheet in my blog been meaning to do that for a while. Hope it helps.

She had just started thinking that they would be getting out free and clear without any issues when he swore. As soon as he turned to her she felt the heat start to sink from her face, guards were coming. Panic fought its way up as she tried to keep it down. Everything in her screamed that they failed.

Get to the door. That was all he was asking of her right then.. A deep sigh and a nod later she was in front of him pushing off the wall to get a small boost of momentum towards the door. Pushing forward she tried to run like she had seen her brothers go when they had tried running to keep up with her flight. She peeked back once to see where he was behind her, he was coming wasn't he?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:20 pm 

Jack waited a short time as the guards approached to see to it that she ran as she was supposed to before he went for them, charging and ready to attack. They had expected him to run as well and he managed to knock one guard down and kick him, while lashing out at the other with his fists. He got in a hit or two, sure, but it was a big man and he was armed. Jack was tazed before he could do much damage, and while he kept fighting it was near impossible after a few shocks. He was shaking and muttering curses as he kept trying, meanwhile the other guard recovered and got in on it too. He was subdued pretty quickly after that, shocked several more times, smacked around a bit, and injected with who knows what chemical. At first he'd thought it was the tranquilizer again, but after a few minutes of still being conscious he wasn't so sure. He couldn't move though, and would have fell over onto the floor if it weren't for the two guards. He was panicking internally, however there wasn't much more he could do at this point besides hope she had managed to get to the door and out.

Another guard had, however, cut her off from the door, his large form standing between her and freedom. There was a second guard with him too, but this one seemed younger than the others, as well as unsure of this; he must have been newly hired.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:25 pm 

When she had peeked back she hadn't wanted to see his back, she also didn't want to see him get hurt. As she had turned back to watch her path she had nearly run straight into the arms of another large guard that seconds ago hadn't been there. Back pedaling as her shoes slid on the smooth flooring she got stopped only a few feet from him before noticing a younger man off to the larger mans right. Glancing quickly between the two she took a step or two backwards not liking that he stood over a foot taller than her and was almost twice as wide. Her brother would've called him a linebacker.

Freedom was just behind the big ogre with dark eyes and a predatory grin. Thinking of her brothers and her mother probably searching for her she felt her wings twitch aching to reach the sky again, to go home. He stepped forward and she backed again. What could someone as small as her do to someone that big? The younger man stood at the edge of a joining hallway not seeming to be doing much more than watching. The big man had closed the gap during her glance at the other and reached for her. Reflexes only she felt her wings spring out, as one hit the big guy she dove around him heading for the door. Jack had mentioned having a group if she found them surely they could get him out easy. She just hadn't thought about the younger guy who had been blocking the hall. He now stood directly in front of her with his back to the door. Looking like a wrestler with his arms out and ready for the catch she could tell he wasn't as gleeful about his job as the man she now heard behind her cursing at a small but well bleeding cut on his cheek from one of the spines of one of her feathers. She wanted out, but wasn't sure she could win against either, but didn't want to be breed for a life as a science experiment either. Just as she made the choice to charge the boy she felt a pain in her wing as the man behind her grabbed a hold of the ends with one hand pulling against the natural fold, and grabbing her arm with the other.

She had hesitated too long to make a choice. Now her stomach rolled as pain shot through her wings and into her back. With an order to keep them pinned to her and the crack of a taser behind her she realized that he had released her wings after gaining her arm, the pain was simply hanging around longer than she would've liked. The mans grip on her arm spoke volumes of no resistance tolerated as he pulled her back in the direction she had come from. They were following the same path the other guards had started off half dragging Jack. Three to one she was gonna bet that this didn't end well. Only once during the walk did she peek back to see the other guard following shortly behind her and the ogre.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:50 pm 

Jack found that he really couldn't move at all, simply being dragged along by the two guards. He hated it and was freaking out, of course, and tried to struggle, but it didn't work as his brain no longer seemed able to tell his body to move at the moment. As the guards dragged them down the hall and into another room similar to the one they had been held in, Jack eventually gave up for now and simply wondered what hellish sort of drug they'd dosed him with this time and what punishment they'd be given.

The younger guard seemed aware of whatever it was though, and didn't seem to want to be involved, making the excuse that he'd go lock down and watch over the rest of the place while they carried it out. "What? You scared, pup? Something you don't want us to see?" One of the guards with Jack asked. The younger guard said no, and was off to the control room of the lab, closing the door behind him as the other guards laughed at his expense. One of the guards that had taken Jack down went over to help with her, since he was incapacitated and he wanted in on the action.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:07 pm 

Just another day at the office, hauling the two little bird kids back to the cells was the easiest possibly the most entertaining part of their job description until a perimeter alarm went off. Benefits were decent, pay wasn't bad, and getting to rough up the runners was like the cherry on top most days. Getting the girl had been easier than most, aside from the still burning cut on his cheek , there really hadn't been much fight. His coworker hadn't been as lucky. A small laugh went through his mind as he replayed the male trying to buy time for the girl. Brave gesture but not the brightest by any sense.
She seemed to be walking easier than expected, an occasional glance back at the pup but apparently she had more fear for the taser than most people, or pulling her wings back had been the equivalent to a gut punch. Getting the two in the room he couldn't help but laugh a little as the youngest pup in the pack rambled off some excuse to get out quick.

Seeing Jack being drug ahead of her had her believing that her situation wasn't as bad as his, they crossed the hall that her and Jack had come down and her stomach sank, they weren't going back to the one room she had started accepting. When they finally did get into a room she watched as one guard was left supporting Jack and the young guy that had walked behind her seemed to be in a hurry to go, whatever seemed to be coming next, she wasn't excited to find out, as one of Jack's guards moved her way she tried back pedaling away but ogre's grip on her arm was unforgiving, she wouldn't be going anywhere if he had his say. Looking back and forth between Jack and the man heading her way she wasn't sure Jack would be going anywhere in his condition any time soon either.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:28 pm 

The guard that had switched from dealing with Jack to helping with her had called whichever scientist was in charge of them and spent a minute or so explaining what had happened and receiving orders on what do do with them now. He was grinning in a rather wicked way when he hung up, something Jack found to be rather concerning, but it was nothing compared to how he felt when the guard announced the punishment was confirmed; that the scientists intended to breed her with the guards, and in this guard's words "they were finally allowed to have some fun" with this one. It was decided, in a rather cold and malicious way, that the guards would take turns based on how long they'd been working there, and that the guard that had actually captured her should get to go first.

Despite having just zapped, beaten, and injected Jack, the guard still holding him forfeited his turn and said he'd stick to guarding Jack; apparently even he had limits to what he would do for this job. Besides, someone did have to at least hold him up since he really couldn't move much at all.

Jack was beyond angry at this turn of events, and wished to help and escape, and attack these guards and kill them for the sheer horrible nature of the orders they seemed thrilled to follow, but there was no way he could do any of that in his current state; their only hope was his recovering much more quickly than expected.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:52 pm 

As the other man was on the phone he had to wonder how far the white coats would want them to go. The girl was at least well into her teens but no where near being a woman, the green halter fit well but wasn't anything he would chase down the street. He had put away the taser once the pup had left, and she hadn't budged when she pulled although he was sure the scientists wouldn't be pleased to see bruises he had a firm hold on her arm, she wouldn't be going anywhere. With the announcement of how far the geeks were saying to go he had to admit he was surprised, but then again the men did sink pretty low when there was something they wanted. "You're kidding me?" He asked the other one noticing a weird twitch in her wings, how on earth did they move those things? was it like moving an arm? He wondered as well as if the other guy was trying to set him up.

Raylan didn't like the man on the phone any more than she liked the ogre on her arm so watching him approach with the gleeful glint in his eyes she was grateful that the ogre had released her wings when he had brought out the taser in the hallway. Curling them closer to her she tried back pedaling again this time to the side making it so her right wing would line up with the man, not that she got very far but just turning enough to hit him would be worth the morning after bruise. Fussing to get away she snapped out her wings narrowly missing the ogre but feeling a thud from the direction of the other man, how good she got him would be the question. Trying to twist away as the ogre dodged her wing she felt like she was only hurting herself more until she felt his hand turning the other way and her arm come free with a pinch. She bolted for the door knowing there was a large chance that it was locked, but would they really lock themselves in with the lab rats?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:11 pm 

"Nope. I guess they want to see if these can still breed with humans, and besides they seem to think it to be a good punishment for these two." The man said. It was weird even to him, but he'd take what he could get and being allowed to have his way with a young and fairly pretty, although somewhat inhuman, female, was pretty good by his standards. Being paid extra to do it was even better.

The guard looked to see that the girl had somehow managed to pull herself free of his comrade who was holding her and run for the door, snapping her wings out as she did so, though to get there she would have to pass him, as instead of knocking him down as she probably intended she'd only slapped him with one of her wings, much like an angry goose would do. It hurt, but instead of knocking him down or stopping him it only made him angry. He tossed the phone aside and grabbed at her, catching her around the middle and forcing her back against the wall of the small room. He used his much greater weight to pin her there, using his hands to pin her arms just in case she tried to fight again. "You've just lost your turn. Help me hold her still." He ordered the other guard, as he was apparently the leader of this group.

Jack still couldn't really move and was held up by another guard. The best he could do was keep breathing and make a sort of growling sound at the guards as he was held up, as if threatening them that there would be hell to pay when he recovered if they actually went through with this. They mostly just laughed at him, though, as at the moment he couldn't even stand.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:42 am 

Charging the man she had hit with her wings she had hoped he would be distracted longer than he had, as his arm slipped around her waist she tried not to scream, the small space would only hurt her ears and Jack's if his were as sensitive as hers were at times. As he pushed her to the wall she wished she would've struck him harder. Wriggling and squirming to get free she tried to kick in hopes of hitting something hard enough for the man to let go. She didn't want to be here, she was supposed to be with her family and didn't want to be around the ogre and his pals any longer. Anger and fear were bubbling inside her, how could humans act like this? Her brothers were nothing like these men, these men were cruel. Wildly kicking and trying break free she didn't like anything this man had, had to say thus far! "Let mee go you creeep!" she shrieked.

Mumbling curses he felt the side of his head relieved to pull his hand back clean, she had managed to hit him hard enough to blur his vision for a moment before he realized she was across the room. Standing to his full height he frowned. "If I lose my turn, not that I want it, and the pup bolted before we even had our orders and then he doesn't want a piece or it, then you're the only one willing to sink that low for a bunch or white coats who if you are a success with their tests, then they're gonna dissect the resulting product." He said wondering how the scientists had done their previous work with a clear conscious. He had done his phrasing in hopes of not roweling the girl anymore than she already was, however he didn't seem to be the influence as he watched her kick and struggle. A small part of him found amusement that she was giving the other man such a hard time.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:10 am 

"You think I care? It's not my fault you two are cowards; I'll take what I can get." The more aggressive guard said, using his much larger body to simply pin the girl and hold her down. He was then able to begin work on removing her clothing, having only some trouble due to her struggling. Clearly he had been thinking about this, planning it to some degree, for some time although to be honest he had assumed it would never be allowed and had never figured out any way to do it without the scientists knowing. Now that they approved, he wanted to hurry before they changed their minds or the male experiment recovered enough to pull something heroic. He didn't think the girl had it in her to do much against him, she was small and fairly weak and anyway he now had her body trapped against the wall, keeping her from hitting him with her wings again. He found her struggling in this position to be more exciting than a problem, knowing that he had power over her. Her shrieking was pretty loud and annoying, though, so he smacked her and told her to shut up.

Jack appeared to be shaking, even though he didn't seem to have any ability to move voluntarily at the moment. He was beyond angry and wanted nothing more than to kill everyone in that room. He understood his punishment; they'd rendered him helpless somehow, and now they were going to make him watch. They'd done less extreme things in the past, punished younger kids he had been kept with for things he had done. They knew this worked on him, knew he hated it and would in some ways punish himself by blaming himself.
At the moment all he could think was that he shouldn't have tried to run, knowing what they would do to her if he failed to get them out. He should have known they were unlikely to succeed, especially given how unskilled in fighting she was. Surely it would have been better to just give in; he'd do his best not to hurt her, while it appeared at least one of these guards would truly enjoy hurting her. Maybe his brother or her brothers would have killed him, or maybe he'd do it himself for being involved in such a thing, but still that was better than the current situation. He didn't see any way out at the moment, and that only freaked him out further.
Meanwhile, his body worked to filter out the drug from his system, replacing it with adrenaline. He'd always had a rather strong protective instinct, and her struggling and screaming really did help to bring that out. He didn't know her well, but that didn't matter; every part of his being was pretty much screaming at him to do something -anything- to stop this at all costs. When the guard hit her, he even managed to half lunge and half fall forwards as he begun to be able to move again.
"Whoa there buddy! You're not going anywhere!" The guard holding him said, holding him more securely and being sure to pin his wings tight against his back. He'd felt how hard those things could hit someone. He wasn't sure he wanted to directly do anything, but he was no saint either. Not even close, and he was at least interested in watching the evening's "entertainment," making the internal excuse that it didn't make HIM evil; HE wasn't doing anything but following orders and subduing the more dangerous of the two experiments. The guard thought about getting another dose of drug for him, but decided against it, remembering that the scientists said that much more would risk paralyzing his breathing muscles and killing him. He surely didn't want a dead experiment on his hands; these things were expensive and time consuming to produce, and while Jack was a pain he was no doubt one of the more impressive examples of the lab's work. The scientists would have his job and probably his life savings, if not his life itself, were he to cause the death of such a specimen.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:24 am 

As he called back over his shoulder his words were lost to her as he used his weight to pin her it had felt like he had slammed into her since she had thrashed forward at the same time he had pushed causing them to collide. Whatever he did off duty, he felt like a brick wall. As his hands moved about her clothes she tried pushing them away it was all she could think as her mind slipped into the whirlwind of panic it had been creating during all of this. Shrieking all the denials she could give only seemed to fuel his fire but annoy him still. Throwing her knee like in her books she read she hoped to make contact with his unit in hopes of persuading him to end this attack surely a sore one wouldn't want to continue, right?

A flash of movement as she lost track of one of his hands her ear rang and her cheek was warming as it started to burn. She was stunned. For a few seconds her vision swam and one hand went to the side of her face as the other braced the wall. All she wanted to do was sit down. Letting her legs give out she heard a small voice in the back of her mind hopefully call out that dead weight was harder to carry he wouldn't want to have to hold her up would he? The worst thought was she didn't know if she'd made contact or had missed.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:15 am 

The guard seemed to be growing even more frantic, wishing to do this quickly and well aware that the male experiment that seemed to be protecting her wasn't exactly as immobile as he was supposed to be. He moved on to his own clothing once he got enough of hers off, also using one hand to pin her to the wall by her neck. He figured that way if she screamed or did anything else he didn't like again he could just cut off her air supply until she stopped. She had missed, but still he cut off her air for a few moments to persuade her against trying to knee him again.

Jack, meanwhile, seemed to have slumped forward a bit as the other guard held him, looking more like he'd given up. Far from it, instead he was trying to get his hands to work so that he could grab the guard's stun gun, which had been stored again on the guard's belt like most police carried real guns. If he could grab that, there was a chance that he wouldn't need much strength or coordination, neither of which he had right now, to at least distract the guards from her. He managed to get his hand on the handle and grasp, looking up for a moment to assess the situation again before he took action. There were three guards; the one holding him, the other one that wasn't doing anything, and then the third that had her pinned. All of them seemed very well distracted by what was going on with her, not expecting him to be able to do much. They were about to find out what he could do, and he just hoped it would be enough.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:20 pm 

As the ringing in her ears began to die down her cheeks started burning for an entirely new reason, with his hand pressing against her throat she could no longer tell how much ground he had won, her legs were exposed to the air that much she had no doubt. Betrayed by her own pants she could no longer move freely enough to kick, the creep was going to win her stomach dropped what little way it had left to go as she realized there was no way she could stop the brute. "Pleeasee, don't.." She practically whimpered hoping he had some kind of humanity buried beneath the filth of a persona he was showing, job or not part of him had to think it wasn't right, didn't he?

It wouldn't be long now before the scientists would be content with their idea of disciplining the girl, but he wasn't sure he could handle seeing his coworkers junk it the fit turning his head towards the male he wondered how long the tranq would hold him and how well his mind would hold having to watch his female suffer like this. He had heard something about how he thought himself a protector of sorts, sad to see the hero fall, even if they were just lab rats. He may be a mountain of a man but he had his soft spot for romances, it would never stop his progress at work, but he could enjoy the effort Casanova was making trying to lunge even with such little strength or control of his body. Glancing back to the girl as he heard the slap he had to hold himself, in the eyes of the lab that was not a woman, it was a specimen, they had tried to escape, she had even managed to cut him with those odd wings of hers. She wasn't human, only resembled one. Crossing his arms he closed his eyes a moment wishing that protocol didn't require a plus one to the number of subjects in the room. All he wished was that he could just go back to his bunk and finish the last month of his contract before he got to live a life of his own on the southern coast beaches where he would be paid for his silence and free to find a woman of his own. Twelve years was long enough in a hell-pit like this, screams moans and groans, too sterile environments that burned his nose, and the bodies he had, had to dispose of still haunted his mind waking or not. Glancing at the door he hadn't remembered if the young pup had shut it all the way, the light shown red, they were all locked in although all three had a key card on their belt to come and go, each tap was logged in one of the computers the pup was no doubt staring at to get out of discipline motions as often as possible. Poor kid didn't know what he had signed up for.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:22 pm 

The more aggressive guard pressed too close against her, finally managing to get his clothing off to a degree that would make his goal possible -although he definitely wasn't going to strip completely in front of his coworkers. He took a moment then to savor his victory before proceeding, laughing at her whimpering and giving the girl a very predatory, lustful look as he ran his hand that was not pinning her up under her shirt to feel her chest. Experiment or not, she was young and pretty hot as far as he was concerned, and besides he enjoyed having complete power over both her and the male who was found with her. He was far from gentle and definitely creepy, but at least that little diversion lost him time. It was time that Jack needed to stop him before he did anything worse, and at that moment the guard's head turned quickly, instinctively turning towards the sound of his coworker's cry as a stun gun was held against his side, just above his pants, and activated. He backed off only a little from what he was doing, sufficiently distracted by the activities of the male experiment against his coworker that he did nothing further to the girl -his hold on her neck even loosened as he barked an order at the idle guard to stop standing around and grab the male and keep better hold of him this time. He didn't want any heroics going on.

Jack knew that he had to make his move now, having been placed at a good angle to see the guard's every action. Death grip on the stun gun established, the familiar crackle of electricity could only be heard for a fraction of a second before he got it unholstered and pressed against the nearest guard's side. The guard yelled and jumped back instinctively, realizing too late his mistake and trying to grab Jack again. Jack spread his wings out, using them to balance himself as his legs threatened to give out and at the same time making himself more difficult to recapture. He even managed to crank the stun gun up to the highest setting; it wouldn't kill, but it'd hurt like hell and could very well cause unconsciousness. When the guard recovered a bit, swore and tried to grab him again, he was met with another shock -this one held until he was on the floor, not moving. It only took a second or two, and Jack was glad to see that the most aggressive of the guards had paused in what he was doing to turn and bark orders at his older colleague. Jack moved towards the aggressive guard anyway, his gait stumbling as if he was moving more by falling forward and catching himself with his feet and wings rather than walking properly. His whole body felt heavy and his movements delayed, but he moved anyway based on pure determination and rage.
"Stop this, please." He managed to say to the idle guard as he moved past him, his words barely audible and somewhat slurred but understandable, having picked up on that guard's apparent dislike for the situation; while the guard holding him had been watching what was going on with so much interest, that one had stood with his arms crossed and looked like he wished he were anywhere else. Maybe that man still had some humanity in him. Jack was betting on it, knowing that he wouldn't get another chance if that guard followed directions and managed to subdue him. It wouldn't be all that difficult, so long as he managed to avoid the business end of the stun gun- Jack couldn't move well or fast enough at the moment to evade capture.. His eyes, wild and full of rage as they were, pleaded for help as he made eye contact briefly with the older guard as he shuffled forward, the stun gun still buzzing dangerously as Jack was afraid he'd drop it if he loosened his grip at all, knowing he had no other way of fighting in his current condition. He didn't really think the guard would take his side, but he hoped at least that the guard would do nothing or challenge the aggressor for ordering him about while being clearly his junior. Something, anything, besides following those orders was what he pleaded for -although it seemed he could not manage the words.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:22 am 

{Sorry for the delay wanted to think over exactly how to do this part and ended up moving into a better place on top of everything so now everything is calming down and I had a great chance to get this done....}

As he pressed against her, her skin wanted to crawl away everything about him read dark and cruel. He had laughed as she suffered pressed on and caressed her, and he had the nerve to laugh at her. Embarrassed or not this had to end. He believed he had all the power as he stared at her, like her brothers often stared at her fresh pies in the window, She told herself all she needed was one shot.

Just then the man turned away as another cried out she didn't bother glancing towards the sound. The threat to her was the one who has just loosened his grip on her throat as he leaned back distracted. As he commanded the third and last remaining guard to get the boy Raylan prayed that just this once she could successfully do what her brothers did. She pulled back her hand and on the way closed it like Cole had taught her hoping that as he was turning to glance back at her she could catch his nose and possibly drive it up. If she did kill him she had just come to the conclusion that he was trash ready to go out and she could think more on it later. Once her had made contact she threw her knee hoping to give his hands other body parts to hold rather than hers.

Hearing the cry of his coworker he turned to glance back towards the male speciman amused yet surprised to see that he had managed to pull the stun gun from its holster at that weird angle and shock the man not once but three times before Fredrickson had finally gone down for the count. If the white coats had done their math right the male should've been done for at least another hour. If he was moving this much already there was no telling what else they had been wrong about.
Hearing the mumble of some kind of plea he sighed before hearing a commotion from his still alert coworker demanding that he subdo the boy. The little punk had been there a year and wanted to command him as if he were the superior, but as he glanced over he caught the girls intention her eyes had changed in just those few seconds that he had looked away to yell at a superior, and so he watched only moving half trying for the boy to please the other guard. The steps were wildly unstable making the pattern hard for him to even guess where to anticipate even trying to get a grab on boy. The fire in his eyes was what had him wondering if they were a couple why had they not just agreed to the tests. Then again privacy was severely lacking in the labs.
He reached for the wings that were already well out of reach and stepped slowly towards what was bound to break into chaos in the next minute or so. sure the scientists wouldn't be pleased with his lame attempt but he figured keeping the key cards and therefore the escape route from them would have to be good enough. He just had to stay away from the taser. Sure he was using the boys anger and girls suffering to get back at a coworker for something slightly Petty but he had worked hard for his rank and would be damned if he'd stand up for someone who would so quickly disrespect a superior rank.
He would do his job, he had transported the specimens to the new room and would keep them here for the white coats. He still didn't want to believe that they had okayed the attack on the guy but he had seen them do worse for simple data and information. He worked for scum, good paying scum, but scum.

View Likes PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:02 pm 

When the guard turned back to his prize, satisfied that his coworker could probably deal with the half drugged male, he was met with a punch to the face. He was a large, strong man and had been hit in the face before, so while it definitely hurt it also enraged him. He swore at her and his grip tightened on her throat to a bruising pressure, keeping only the amount of restraint needed to keep from crushing her throat and killing her. She wouldn't be any fun if she were dead, and besides his bosses would be angry. He didn't get to do that for long, though, as her knee also made contact. He doubled over in obvious pain, almost completely losing his grip on her.. He might have been able to recover and continue in a few minutes, still, but unfortunately for him Jack managed to get over there at that point and deliver an electrical shock to his back -which he held until the man stopped moving. The tazers were meant more for quick but possibly repeated bursts rather than sustained use, so it had left some burns and also shocked his heart out of proper rythm, which was likely what caused him to lose consciousness. Jack sincerely hoped he would die.

That done, Jack turned towards the other guard, putting himself between him and Raylan and the tazer between his own body and the guards. He didn't say anything, but the look he gave them was threatening as he let Raylan have time to fix her clothes and get away from the now unconscious guard closest to her.
He glanced towards her, "Sorry." He managed a quiet and somewhat slurred apology. Even his breathing seemed labored, and yet he still felt bad that she was in this situation. While they weren't a couple, he did feel protective of her and liked her so far, and besides that he was simply angry at the guards and scientists for engaging in something like this.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:35 pm 

The hit had landed and she felt a wave a pride come over her hot and welcome only to have it freeze as she felt the pressure increase on her throat to the point she thought her airways would collapse. Hell in a hand basket this man had strong hands, as she felt her knee make contact and his grip come free the wave thawed and finished washing over her only to have the cold of the floor start seeping into her bare skin and through her shirt. The thump the floor gave her was greatly welcomed in comparison to the man's rough treatment.

Realizing Jack had delivered a blow of his own with the taser that registered to have been the cause of the first man's cries she smile in delight. Yanking her clothing back into proper placement she made her way slowly to her feet hoping that there was no brain damage from lack of oxygen, she did a self check fluttering her wings slightly and rolling her neck, everything else seemed fine aside from a sore throat and jaw. She couldn't help it, she kicked the mans head like a soccer ball, he earned it.

Turning her attention back to Jack she realized they weren't out of the frying pan just yet, they still had to deal with the last guard and then make it out of the building, and if what she had heard was right, the younger guard was in a monitor room for security, were there on site bunk rooms for off duty guards he could call for backup? Were there other guards outside... the cons of escaping were stacking higher than her hopes of escaping, but if the scientists had gone this far for one refusal to go along with their tests, what would they do for what had just happened?

Looking to the remaining guard she couldn't puzzle together why he had allowed them to get this far only to leave himself as the last man standing between them and their shot at freedom. Did he think they would stand there and wait for him to drag his coworkers out and lock them in to stay like they were expected to, or did he believe he could handle the half drugged Jack with the tazer who had already taken out two men and now had Raylan to help?

Well that had been satisfying, although he swore he heard a crack when the girl kicked, did she break his neck? Either way he realized he hadn't thought it fully through in detail about what would happen once the disrespectful punk had gotten his. Looking between the two he figured the boy was just about out of physical strength given the way he seemed to be struggling to stand, and the girl all he had to do was grasp her wings again, call for back up and keep himself between them and the door. Easy, or at least it should be in theory. "Easy kids, you've had your fun, time for bed. White coats will be expecting results here in a few hours when morning breaks." He said raising his hands in a stance that could show peace negotiations or make for faster hand movements to grab the girls wing and keep her between him and the taser, his wasn't fully charged thanks to a few specimen that had been a little too rowdy during transport before the had started their final rounds and found the next to for transport trying to run down the hall.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:26 pm 

Jack did his best to remain between her and the guard, his back to her as he watched the remaining guard and held the tazer between them in a threatening manner. He kept his wings unfolded, half to appear larger and more threatening and half to help himself stay standing. He knew the guard who had been holding him would probably awaken soon as well, but he wasn't sure he wanted to fight the remaining guard if he didn't have to. He did however manage a glance backwards at Raylan just as she kicked the guy in the head. That girl could definitely kick, she must have had a lot of practice, and he was glad. Hopefully the guard's neck did break, although he really couldn't tell at the moment as the guard lay face down on the floor and he had to return his focus to the remaining threat. He hoped that Raylan would take his tazer and help out, feeling more like he might collapse now that the primary threat had been taken out.
Still finding talking difficult at the moment, he expressed his disagreement with the remaining guard's words by attempting to rush at him with the tazer. He stumbled more than he walked or ran, his wings working as a counterbalance to keep him from falling on his face, as he held the tazer out in front of him like some kind of electrically equipped zombie.
He wasn't really sure how they'd get out of the lab once this guard was taken down, but there was no way he was just going to wait around for the scientists and their guards to return and try punishing them again.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next