All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:58 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

I have officially posted! Yay!! Just let me know if I need to change anything, or whatevs

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
View Likes PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:07 pm 

looking for active people

Medals: 4
Most Patient (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)

I had to read that twice to get all the relationships going on XD
did you talk with Ast if that was okay?

btw soon someone will join us ^^

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

here is my Resume<-do read it for better understanding

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
View Likes PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:10 pm 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Yes, things were cleared with me!

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

View Likes PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:13 pm 

okay great ^^

btw it is not the first day of school in the school year, I think like one month or so in?

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:28 pm 

I wasn't entirely sure if it was or not, which is why I never mentioned summer vacation lol

Should I add Lesia to my character sheet? I don't know how often I will use her, but it won't be a problem if I need to add her

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:31 pm 

feel free to add her
you can always add more info if you are going to use her more often

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:37 pm 

Dedicated Partner (1) Most Patient (1)
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)

Character sheet:
Name: Sen Tsuji
Class: 11th - School Z
Appearance:

Personality: Sen is very hard-working, determined to a fault, and puts her heart and soul into everything she does. She tends to be very open about what she thinks and how she feels, with a few exceptions. When things get too personal, she tends to avoid answering at all costs, and if she is determined to do something, she will refuse to admit if she is exhausted or beyond her limit. She is very intelligent and excels in school, but she can be somewhat dense when it comes to people. She can be neurotic, stubborn, and bossy at times, but she has good intentions. She is at heart very kind, despite her somewhat rough exterior, and will always do anything in her power to help someone in need. She tends to be active in school, participating in sports and acting as student body president, but she is not able to be as active in as many activities as she otherwise might like, as she works after school at least a few days a week, which takes much of her afterschool time away from other activities.

Family:
Father:
Name: Fumito Tsuji
Profession: Businessman
Relationship: Sen despises her father, who left them several years ago when her younger brother was still a baby, leaving her mother who had previously been a housewife to support their three children.

Mother:
Name: Hoshi Tsuji
Profession: Florist and Seamstress
Relationship: Sen has great respect for her mother and how hard she works to support them, although she still insists that she doesn't understand why her mother ever married their father.

Sister:
Name: Nanami Tsuji
Grade: 8th-grade student
Relationship: The two sisters are close, although they are quite different in personality, Nanami being much more bubbly and sweet than Sen. Nanami occasionally gets embarrassed by her sister's nature and steers her friends away from her. But they love one another, even if they sometimes have strange ways of showing it. Nanami often cooks dinner for the family, as she is home earlier than her older sister or mother, and it is her way of contributing.

Brother:
Name: Daichi Tsuji
Grade: 6th-grade student
Relationship: Daichi looks up to Sen, who works hard like their mother, making extra money to help support them so that they can fix things around the house, get new shoes, or occasionally have treats and other such things. Sen adores her little brother, who always tells her that as soon as he is old enough, he will get a job and start helping so that she and their mom won't have to work so hard.

Element: Earth
Post-transformation: After transforming, there are several notable differences in Sen's appearance. Generally, she wears little makeup, but in her transformed state, she has noticeable eyeliner, mascara, and light purple-ish eyeshadow around her eyes. It isn't an overbearing amount of makeup, but enough accent her eyes and make it noticeable that she does have makeup on. Also noteworthy is the fact that she is just over four centimeters taller and has a pair of wolf-like ears on her head, the color of which matches her dark hair.
Secondary attack: Eden's Garden: This attack has the potential to be very versatile. It allows her to grow a "garden" or vines in an area. It comes with a long "cast-time," but once in place, it takes minimal effort to maintain it, requiring effort to manipulate but little to maintain the existence of the garden created. Initially, the area covered would be about the size of a large room, but with time and practice, the size will grow. The vines that grow can be manipulated, allowing her to use them for things such as tripping or binding an enemy. With practice, they may eventually be manipulated to a much greater extent, such as creating something out of vines
Tertiary attack: Crystal Reinforcement - Creates a sort of second skin out of a thin layer of crystal that coats her body. The crystal is hard, negating damage, but it constantly moves and shifts with her movement, making it so that her movement is minimally impaired. This armor not only provides protection, but the ever-moving crystal can be used as a sort of weapon by throwing a piece of the armor as a sort of projectile. The armor will then immediately begin to heal itself. The armor is not impenetrable, merely negating damage or partial absorbing impacts, rather than actually blocking the attacks. The armor is light to allow for more freedom of movement, but it does still carry some weight, so her movement speed is impaired, if not greatly. With training, her body can become used to the armor, negating much of the decrease to movement speed, but that will take time.
Other: She doesn't generally tell people she works after school, often making excuses before disappearing and going to work. Also, she took piano and violin lessons as a child, until her father left. She still plays the piano every now and then because she enjoys it, but she rarely picks up the violin, probably because it was her father who first began teaching her to play all those years ago.

Last edited by Amara on Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:25 am 

yay welcome amara ^^

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:22 pm 

totally liking how sen sticks to the rules ^^
and how it influences her surroundings

gonna work on a post to start the next round

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:50 am 

the post looks much shorter now than when I typed it up in word
anyway, just wanted to get makoto out of trouble XD
btw since charlie is also on 10th grade does that mean she is in the same class as makoto or do you want her in a different one? both is possible
darcy is one grade higher anyway so no use asking there XD
would you all rather have a school in which everyone in one class follows all the lessons together as a class or only the standard ones (english, math, ...) and have them take special classes tohether with others that also choose the same ones (advanced biology, other languages, ...)

and before I forget: Merry Christmas everyone ^^

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:45 pm 

I, personally, like the idea where they share standard classes, but intermix with electives. That way there's some branching out and our characters aren't right next to each other all the time at school.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:14 pm 

yeah I like that idea better as well so at least at school X it is going to be that way ^^

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:25 am 

I hope the new year came peacefully for all of you ^^

just a reminder for those that missed this previously: we are posting round based so as long as everyone posts once a round the order doesn't matter, and if you want/need to include anothers' characters reaction then you could ask them here or pm them for it, because cooperation and stuffs like that XD

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:24 am 

anyone having trouble with their posts? or is something unclear? or something else?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:17 am 

I believe QuiteContrary was going to have her character's sister interact with Sen, so I was just waiting for that. But I may go ahead and post today if I can come up with a decent post, since I will be having surgery tomorrow, so I may not be able to post again for a couple of weeks, depending on how I feel afterward.

Also, just an FYI, I started classes again, so I am going to be a tad bit slower at responding in general. But I should still be able to respond within a week or two, I think.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:54 am 

I was waiting on Asterous :p but I can message him for his character's response?

Do you have a timeframe you'd like to post today, Amara? If so, I can post, or feel free to take control of the seesters if you'd like! If you choose to do that and have any questions, feel free to ask!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:12 am 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Sorry! Sorry!

Classes started and I was getting ahead in readings this weekend. Just started working through replies last night, and this site is up next! Hopefully I can get something up tonight!

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:22 am 

I am working on assignments and such this morning, so probably later this evening. If you get a post up by then, that will be great. If not, I'll just go ahead and post and you can just tell me if anything doesnt work well with the sister. :)

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:51 am 

^^
->happy<-

*secretly plotting aweful scenarios *cough* I mean intersting situations*

gonna open up the fire position, so if you know anyone active and interested then have them pm me ^^

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:22 am 

in case everyone forgot: it is amara's turn now and then a new round will start again ^^

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next