All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1012 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47 ... 51  Next
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:49 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Blog: View Blog (0)

Draco smiled warmly at that, gently placing his hand on Harry’s hip in an attempt to keep him close. It was nice to see Harry in his office, even if he still wanted to keep their relationship under the wraps. It was nobody else’s business what he did in his private life after all.
“That should be doable,” he said with a soft shake of his head, looking up at Harry and feeling overcome with happiness. He really was lucky that he got to have a new start with Harry and he did his best to remember that every day. “Better help you skip important meetings to have lunch with your boyfriend.”

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:54 pm 

Harry hummed out a pleased laugh at that, turning slightly in order to lean against the edge of Draco's table. Harry's workload had spiralled out of control over the last couple of months, and while he knew this was a once off excuse, Harry felt so much at easy in Draco's office that he didn't regret having used his sole lifeline on this. "I'd be better off get a chronic illness, really."
The comment was said with an easiness to it, that almost helped solidify the fact that Harry had other things in mind than continuing that trail.
"But really, secondly," he started, not even fully remembering when he had started that list. His voice was soft, and this smile cracked into a grin as he interjected a teasing. "Speaking of cheating on you, of course - I wanted to come ask you if you felt up to meeting more of the family."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 5:44 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

“Don’t say that,” Draco said, voice stern. He didn’t like the way Harry talked about his work, but he didn’t feel like it was his place to scold Harry about work. It was what he wanted to do, but he knew that it was probably too early for him to do such a thing.
The question caught him slightly off-guard, having not expected Harry to be ready for Draco to get closer this soon, but he was pleased nonetheless. He liked being a part of Harry’s life and he wanted to get closer to him.
“Really? Who am I meeting?”

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:46 pm 

The logistics of this conversation was probably not ideal; Harry fully realized how much this was asking of Draco and, ideally, they would have been seated better for a conversation like this. He, however, figured that the casuality of it all might help take an edge of the seriousness behind it all.
"Fleur and Bill Weasley," he said, almost thoughtlessly as he reached out to push a strand of hair further away from Draco's face. "They're visiting the Burrow with the kids and Fleur owled me to ask if Teddy and I wanted to meet them at a park. Figured you could come."
Harry's hand eventually fell at his lap, and his eyes once again focused on Draco's. A soft tease brightened his features at that. "Though you might need to practice your French for a bit."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:10 pm 

Draco didn’t really know much about the older Weasleys’, but he did know that one of them went on to marry one of triwizard tournament competitors. He also knew that Harry was still very close with the Weasleys, so it probably wasn’t that odd.
“My french is fine, thank you very much,” he said, trying to drag out his need to answer a little bit. He figured that it was a good place to start with meeting people who didn’t know him very well. “Are you sure about this?”

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:28 pm 

It felt like ages ago since they last had a conversation like this, and still hearing the same hesitation in Draco's voice almost broke Harry's heart all over. Everything had gone so easily with Teddy and the school that it felt nauseating knowing this might not go as well.
Regardless, Harry shifted his position, moving closer in order to yet again reach out for Draco. "Of course I am," he said, his voice light and honest.
He snuck his hand around to the nape of Draco's neck in order to place a kiss on the other's cheek. "I love you."
The words left his lips only moments after his lips left Draco's skin. Pulling back, an easy smile appeared onto his lips as he finally stood up. His brows were knitted togther in a tease as he started to move back around the table; his eyes, however, didn't leave the other as he spoke. "I've told you that before, right?"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:28 pm 

The soft touches did a lot to comfort Draco about the situation. He did trust that Harry knew best in this regard after all, so he didn’t want to question him too much. He still wanted to become a bigger part of Harry’s life, but every new step seemed scarier than the latter and it was a lot to take in.
“That you have,” he said with a warm smile, still not quite sure what he had done to deserve someone like him in his life. “I’ll meet your family. As long as you think that it’s a good idea.”

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:04 pm 

Harry eventually settled down on the chair opposite to Draco's table, inattentively glancing towards the still-closed office door.
"I think it'd be great, yeah," he answered, as his eyes once again returned to Draco. The answer, in this context specifically, was genuine. Harry was certain Fleur and Bill would be the right Weasleys to meet first. It, however, didn't take much effort to realize just how wary Draco was about it all.
In an attempt to reassure the other, Harry leaned forwards towards the table, wanting to elaborate. "I have to tell Ginny. She's been very kind and hasn't asked questions, but if you're meeting her brother and sister-in-law, she deserves getting a straight answer."
Harry paused, looking at Draco in search for a reaction. "And I think you'd find Fleur to be great company; I don't want you to feel uncomfortable about it all - their kids are great too, and Teddy's really excited for you to meet his cousins."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:08 pm 

Draco was still fairly insecure about the entire ordeal, but Harry seemed so confident about it that he didn’t want to question it further. It was nice that Harry believed that he would just so seamlessly blend in with his family, even if it was a very new experience to Draco. He had never really been introduced to the family before, especially not when he has had such a tense relationship to the family in the past.
“I trust your judgement,” he said with a soft expression, trying to act less tense about the situation. “When do you plan on telling Ginny?”

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:46 pm 

Harry took a couple of seconds to answer, doing his best to read Draco's expression. "Haven't made any plants with her yet; some time this week, I hope."
Harry had gone over a million different variations of that conversation ever since Ginny had seen Draco at Harry's, but had yet to settle on an approach. On several occasions he had considered telling all of the Weasleys at once, but looking at Draco now, Harry decided that that would be too much too quickly. "Do you want to come with me?"
He had paused between thoughts, his voice soft as it finally broke the silence. After all, Harry figured Draco was allowed to decide for himself. "We could have lunch."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:48 pm 

The idea of actually facing Ginny Weasley again made Draco’s stomach churn. One thing would be to meet one of the older Weasley’s to whom he had never had a relationship, but he hadn’t exactly treated Ginny kindly in the past, and he feared how she might react to seeing him.
“Would that make it easier, do you think?” He found himself asking, longing to be a part of Harry’s life, but now that he was actually taking steps to become a bigger part of his life it just seemed like too much. “For her to accept, I mean.”

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:42 pm 

In that moment, Harry regretted having brought the topic up during these circumstances. He regretted the fact that there was such a distance between them, and for a moment, Harry considered getting up and circling the table once more. Instead, he leaned forward.
"I'm not sure its gonna make much of a difference," he answered honestly. He wanted to say that he was certain that Ginny had already accepted it, that she hadn't cussed him out or cut him off yet, but he wasn't certain enough that he wanted to subject Draco to it.
"But it wouldn't harm, either," he said, not wanting to discourage Draco completely. Not knowing what else to do, he reached his hand across the table top in search for Draco's. "If you don't want to, you don't have to."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:05 am 

Draco entangled his fingers with Harry’s, finding the touch comforting. It’s all so new to Draco and he didn’t know what was the proper way to act. It seemed like Harry wanted him to come though, so he decided to act on that.
“I’ll come with you,” he said in a soft voice, not sure if it was the right move, but he found that the most important thing was to make Harry happy. “I’ll be there when you tell Ginny.”

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:48 am 

It was only when he heard the front door of the building slam shut, that Harry closed the door to his apartment. Ginny had been there for precisely an hour and a half, and Harry had concluded that she too had had an eye on the clock for the entirety of their conversation; not too rushed, but ot letting it drag on either.
Turning his side towards the door, momentarily enjoying the security of as he rested his palm against the shut door, Harry’s eyes found Draco. For a moment, he just allowed himself to look at his now-public boyfriend.
“I love you,” he said, finally breaking the silence. It felt fitting to say, feeling more certain about it than ever before.
Finally, a smile parted his lips, and it only grew wider as he moved towards the other. “I love you, Draco, I really do.”

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:09 pm 

It had been one of the most stressful hours of Draco’s life, but he was glad that he had actually managed to sit through it without making a complete fool of himself. It had been tense, but it was worth it for the happy smile on Harry’s face. He really did love this man and he was happy that they were going public, even if it was terrifying as well.
“I wouldn’t have sat through that if you didn’t,” he said with a crooked grin, reaching out to take Harry’s hand in his own. “You didn’t think that I screwed it up?”

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:13 pm 

Though Harry willingly reciprocate the touch, the contact was cut short at he was quick to wrap both arms around Draco. Both his hands lazily landed on the other's hip, and a soft hum formed in his throat as an initial response.
"Not at all; you couldn't have," he answered, not really finding the right words to fully explain how impossible it was to Harry that Draco could negatively affect anything. "You did so well."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:57 pm 

Draco reached out and carded his fingers through Harry’s hair, pushing it out of his face, and letting the hand settle in Harry’s neck. It was all becoming very real all of the sudden and while Draco found it extremely intimidating, he was glad that he was doing it with Harry.
“Sap,” he said with a crooked grin, leaning in to place a soft kiss to his temple.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:27 pm 

While Harry fukly relished Draci's touch and kiss, he still turned away from the kiss instead of letting it linger.
"You don't believe me," he challenged with a crooked grin, as he once again could look the other in the eye.
Almost as an attempt to manifest his words into a tangible reassurance, Harry's hands left Draco's hips in favour for the small of his back. "I'm so happy you were here with me. It means a lot, you know?"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:31 pm 

The adoration with which Harry was looking at him nearly blew Draco away. He was so happy that they were doing this together and he really did adore to make Harry happy like this. It really felt like they deserved this and for them to be together like that made a world of difference to Draco.
“I’m glad that you want to do this with me,” he said in a soft voice, still carding his fingers softly through his hair. “I’m glad that you are letting me do this with you.”

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:46 am 

Harry's heart felt like it was about to burst, and the way his smile slowly grew on his face perfectly embodied that. There was still a part of him that registered the way Draco had phrased his answer, as if Harry had the deciding power in this, but Harry was too elated to fully process what that meant.
"Likewise," he answered, not knowing how else to put it into words that he was the lucky one if the two.
Him speaking had further tugged the corners of his mouth upwards into a grin, and his hands moved to thoughtlessly press down on either side of Draco's spine. "I love you."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1012 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47 ... 51  Next