All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Howdy Folks
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:29 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Well let's try take two.

Hello I'm Nerdy (and 30) and I'm a new refuge from the great Gaia exodus. I love roleplaying and am looking for a new secondary site since Gaia seems to be hitting it's final days.

I love Harry Potter, Tamora Pierce, Superheroes, Fantasy, and Animals (magical or otherwise). I'm a big fan of podcasts and just chatting with folks.

That's about all I can think of for now, if ya wanna chat please feel free to post below.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Howdy Folks
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:35 am 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Superheroes!!!

A great big ol' welcome to Creative Freedom! Sit back, put up your feet, and make yourself at home! =)

With that list of yours I'm sure you'll fit in here no problem! I'm a big fan of a few of those things as well, so you know, if you're ever in the market for a new roleplay or two or several...

But, first things first. Please be sure to take a read over the Rules. Should these, or anything else for that matter raise any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask either myself, or the totally amazing @Yue! My partner in roleplay crime, other half of Team Blue/Green, rulers of the chatbox floor, [insert many other self made titles here]. We're here to help, and get you settled into your new roleplay home!

All that said, stop my the chat if you're ever in the chatty mood, or shoot me a PM, I love meeting new people! Happy writing! =D

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Howdy Folks
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:03 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

Medals: 3
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (7)

The Yue is here! Welcome to Creative Freedom! Aster did a wonderful job welcoming you already so I'll just let you know that if you need anything at all, don't be afraid to reach out! I'm always available for questions. I love questions! I give good answers!

Anyway, welcome again and I hope you enjoy the site!