All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1012 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46 ... 51  Next
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:54 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Blog: View Blog (0)

Draco only smiled at that, leaning down to softly press a kiss to Harry’s temple in a soft show of gratitude. He knew that this was a big thing for their relationship and he was happy that Harry was willing to take this step, even if he was still terrified of what this even meant for the two of them.
“Thank you,” he said with a warm smile.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:05 pm 

Harry was so happy to see Draco in a such a mundane setting his heart felt like it was about to burst. Getting to experience his relationship with Draco gradually overlap more and more with the rest of his life was a blessing to him. Completely content by the way the afternoon had unfolded, Harry leaned slightly in towards Draco's kiss.
"Hiya Harry; I hear you've kidnapped my daughter."
Harry straightened his posture at that, turning in the direction of the sound to meet Fran's eyes with a broad smile. Despite the change of stance, Draco's hand remained in Harry's. "I hadn't even considered that to be a possibility, but I might have to remember that for next time."
"Just let me know up front, then you'd spare me of a trip down town," Fran countered as she joined the couple by the playground. Her eyes shifted from Harry to Draco, though her smile didn't lessen. "Draco, right? Good to see you again."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:27 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

For them to still be holding hands in front of one of Harry’s friends meant a whole lot more to him than it probably should. He knew that it was a little silly, but he felt that they were getting more and more serious about their relationship and it was exciting to him. He gave Harrys hand a soft squeeze, for no reason other than to be able to show Harry how much he appreciated this.
“Likewise, Fran, right?” He asked, wanting to be sure that he remembered the name of Harry’s friend correctly. “Also, I’m afraid that it is my fault. Teddy really wanted me to meet his best friend.”

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:58 pm 

Harry glanced over at Draco when the other squeezed his hand; once again, the gesture managed to change the expression on Harry's face. Harry's smile immediately became a reflection of truly how much he loved Draco, and how much he loved that he was here with him in this moment.
Getting to witness Draco interact with a year old friend ment so much more to him that he could ever have expected. Unable to resist, Harry discreetly stretched out a finger, brushing it against Draco's leg.
"How'd you find her, then?" Fran asked, the smile on her face indicating that she didn't really expect a genuine review og her child.
"Haven't gotten a change to say hi, they ran off to the park before we could get anywhere near them," Harry offered, finally looking at Fran. Though his expression remained friendly, the look of adoration had passed.
"That's probably for the better," Fran laughed.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:59 pm 

Even with what little Draco knew about Fran, then he knew that it was a huge deal that Harry was this affectionate with him in front of her. It was very nice to know that Harry wanted her to see that they were indeed together, even if Draco probably shouldn’t need that validation. It was still very nice though, especially considering how new this aspect was for them.
“I’m sure she’s lovely,” Draco tried, not really sure what else to say. He wasn’t really used to interacting with parents, so he didn’t really know what to say. He gave Harry’s hand a soft squeeze, both as a general sign of affection, but also in an attempt to let him know that he had no idea what he was doing and that he simply hoped not to screw this entire thing up.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:42 pm 

Fran just grinned at the pair, but made no comments that revealed whether or not she noticed the touches. Instead, she turned towards the playground in order to call for her daughter. "Sof, lovely, we have to go - come and say hi to Harry's friend."
"Oh, Fran he's actually my -" Harry started, only to be cut off by Teddy.
"Franny, Draco's Harry's boyfriend!" Teddy informed from the monkey bars.
"- boyfriend, yeah," Harry concluded in a much more civil volume, a toothy grin having appeared both because of the word and Teddy's persistance. "He's been promoted."
"Oh, that's lovely" Fran said, but the smile on her lips and the tone of her voice showed no signs of surprise once she yet again looked at the couple. "Congratulations, babe. Sofia," she called, not taking her eyes off of Harry and Draco. "Come say hi to Harry's boyfriend."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:08 am 

The sudden attention being paid to Draco’s title made a soft blush appear on his cheeks. It was still very thrilling to hear Harry refer to him as his boyfriend and for Draco to actually be introduced to someone else as his boyfriend was almost too much. He just smiled warmly as he held tightly onto Harry’s hands, comforted by the warmth of the touch.
He felt like he should maybe say something, but he just didn’t know what. There was nothing else to say really, so he just stayed quiet, figuring that that probably was for the best.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:58 pm 

Within seconds, Sofia had appeared by her mother's side. "Hello, sir, I'm Sofia, pleasure to meet you," the girl muttered, polite and ingrained as she wrapped an arm around Fran's leg. "How are you doing today?"
Fran smiled at that, running a hand over the girl's braided hair. "It's okay, Sof, he's a friend of the family, not one of Nana's acquaintances."
"Yeah," Teddy chimed in, having approached the group moments after the girl. With a satisfied grin he offered Harry his blue cardigan. "He practically lives with us now."
Harry couldn't keep a smile off his face, willingly taking Teddy's cardigan in his hand. There was something wonderful about hearing Teddy being so excite to share Draco with his friends. "You should come over to play once, Sofia, and you'll see for yourself."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:58 pm 

There was a certain ease with which Teddy explained that Draco was basically living with them that brought a warm, almost flustered, smile to his lips. He knew that he was over a lot but Teddy didn’t seem to mind and Harry most certainly didn’t either, so he figured that it was a good thing.
It felt odd to be introduced to an entirely new aspect of Harry’s life, but he found that he didnt mind it. He wanted to be a proper part of Harry’s life and he knew that this was going to be part of it as well. It was going to be a struggle to properly keep his tongue around the muggles, but he wanted to do it for Harry.
“It’s nice to meet you Sofia,” he managed to say with a warm smile, figuring that he could at least acknowledge the girl. “We would love to have you over some time.”

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:30 pm 

The girl seemed to relax after witnessing the remaining three interact with Draco, offering him a toothy grin. "Alright," she just said with careful excitement.
"Alright indeed, Sof; we better get going," Fran said, her attention being on running her thumb across the girl's baby hairs in order to further smooth them out. "Dad's waiting at home, and he's going to be worried if we don't come home soon. Say bye to Teddy."
"Bye Teddy."
"Bye Sofia, I'll see you tomorrow. Next time maybe I can bring my cousin so you and Draco and your mum can meet her, and we can play in the park -"
"Say hi to Zeke for me, will you?" Harry said, cutting Teddy short with a toying and gentle pinch to the boy's neck, glancing down at him with a smile.
"Yeah, say hi to your dad," Teddy chimed in.
"Draco, it was really nice to see you again," Fran concluded, once again turning her full attention towards the blond. Her smile was genuine. "I hope we'll get to see more of you."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:16 pm 

“So do I,” Draco found himself responding, not daring to assume that he was going to suddenly be a permanent part of Harry’s life. Sure, he would really like for that to be true, but things were so tender and new still that it felt too bold to just assume like that. It was probably a conversation he and Harry was going to have soon, but not right now. He just wanted to cherish the moment and enjoy being together with his boyfriend.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:45 pm 

Despite how well Draco had handled being introduced to the Muggle parts of Harry's life, Harry also understood that being publicly a couple in the Wizarding World was going a whole other type of mess. That, however, didn't mean he wanted to skip on eating lunch with Draco.
Earlier this morning Harry had sent a frazzled owl to St. Mungo's, requesting an urgent meeting with his healer. It had taken several letters back and forth before Harry reluctantly agreed to meet Draco over his lunchbreak.
Upon his arrival, Harry had approached the nurses' desk with what he judged was an appropriately embarrassed expression, for someone who had only described the reason for his visit as being personal. It was now with an inevitably humoured smile that Harry followed the nurse to Draco's office.
It was the nurse who knocked; as she did, she turned her gaze back onto Harry, who just met her curious expression with a polite smile.
"Healer Malfoy, Mr. Potter is here for you."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:04 pm 

Ever since one of the nurses had told Draco that Harry needed to see him very urgently, Draco had wondered exactly why his boyfriend was making such a fuss as to needing to see him in his lunch break. They usually ate lunch together at Harry’s office or a muggle restaurant anyway, so there was really no reason for him to just come barging in like this. He hadn’t asked the nurse about it though, seeing as he fully intended on grilling Harry about it himself.
“Just send him in,” Draco replied through his closed, but unlocked, office door. He liked the privacy of a closed door, but rarely felt like getting up to unlock it.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:22 pm 

Upon gaining permission, the nurse pushed open the doorknob but remained on this side of the office; Harry, with another polite and apologetic smile, entered. "Hi, thank you for seeing me -"
Harry's hand was already on the inside knob, pushing the door closed after him practically the moment he set foot inside the office. A grin immediately formed on his lips the moment he laid eyes on Draco, and when he heard the click of the closed door behind him, he added aith a smile, "Hungry?"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:44 pm 

Unable to suppress, Draco broke into a soft smile.
He definitely thought that Harry was being ridiculous, but there was something endearing about how excited Harry was looking about the situation. It was pretty cute and while Draco didn’t want to encourage that kind of behaviour, he just couldn’t help but smile at him.
“Yes,” Draco said with a warm smile, tilting his head a little to the side. “But is there a reason that you are showing up at my office rather than us going out?”

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:56 pm 

Harry's eyes momentarily found the door again, almost as if he had to double check that he had closed it properly; he, however, figured a Healer's office would have the same silencing charms as Harry's office did, and didn't give it any further thought.
"Just thought we could make a crummy mess of your desk, for once." Harry once again turned to properly look at his boyfriend, his smile growing wider as he moved to cross the distance. As he approached the desk, he took off his coat, draping it over the back rest of Draco's visitors chair.
"And there's thing I wanted to talk to you about that I thought you might appreciate being said in private," he continued, but nothing about his voice nor posture signalled that it was anything urgent. Then, almost if he had managed to remind himself of it, Harry grinned yet again. "Well, first of, I told your nurse I had a personal issue, so I might have a personal issue -" there was a tease in Harry's eye "- thought you deserved to be the first to know."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:58 am 

Draco arched an eyebrow at the mention of a personal issue, fully knowing what that meant in a hospital context. It was ridiculous that Harry felt like he had to go to such extremes to see Draco at his office, but there was also something very endearing about it.
“So, what you are saying is that you are cheating on me?” Draco asked, his tone not changing, but a soft grin on his lips made it clear that he was only kidding. He didn’t doubt that Harry was staying faithful to him, or at least that, if he wasn’t, he would find a better way to break it to him. “You are unbelievable, Harry Potter.”

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:06 pm 

Harry had circled Draco's desk as the other spoke and by the time Draco concluded, Harry was standing by his side. The conclusion which Draco drew made Harry frown, before placing a hand on the backrest of Draco's chair. "Oh, please-"
Cutting himself off, Harry leaned in to place a belayed kiss onto Draco's jaw. When Harry once again straightened his posture, letting go of the chair, Harry was once again grinning. "I can think of several self inflicted personal issues; you think too highly of me."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:15 pm 

Draco couldn’t help but smile at that, reaching up to softly cup Harry’s face and pull him down slightly so that he can kiss him on the lips. He didn’t want to think about Harry’s self inflicted injuries, he would rather just focus on his boyfriend for now.
“Maybe someone else started seeing what I see and decided that they wanted a piece of that,” Draco said with a crooked grin. “But please don’t tell me that you are actually injured, because I do not want to spend my break on that.”

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:10 pm 

It didn't take much convincing for Harry to once again lean closer to Draco, this time resting his hand on the armrest. Harry smiled into the kiss, and as Draco continued on, Harry turned his head in order to plant a chaste kiss on Draco's neck, briefly allowing his forehead to rest there for a moment. It was Draco's final remark that made Harry hum out a laugh, and once again straighten his posture.
"I'm not," he said, softly and with his hand still on Draco's chair, allowing him to keep close. A grin appeared onto his lips. "But do let the record show I was here. This whole thing isn't for you; I've used it to sneak out a lunch meeting myself."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1012 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46 ... 51  Next