All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:44 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Blog: View Blog (0)

Draco stepped closer to Harry again, liking to see how excited Harry was about his designs. It was always great to see someone take pride in what he had done and Harry was just very clearly that. It made Draco excited to work with him.
“Of course,” he said with a soft smile, excited to see how it would look finished.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:48 pm 

Besides the needles, Harry grabbed a blue fabric chalk to do the rougher lines on the muslin pants, leaving it within reach. For a brief moment, Harry's hand hovered upon the needles, eventually picking up a couple. As Harry yet again glanced up at Draco, a warm smile was yet again on his lips.
"I'm gonna touch you for a bit, is that alright?" As Harry spoke, his smile grew slightly crooked, as he turned the needles in his hand in order to face them the right way, but his voice remained soft, wanting to make it clear that Draco, after all, had ownership of his own body.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:53 am 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

The ask for consent surprised Draco, seeing as all models knew that some light groping usually was just a part of the fitting; especially if the outfit was going to be tight. It was a pleasant surprise though and Draco was glad that he kept being positively surprised by Harry. It just made him trust him as a designer so much more.
“Sure, do you thing,” he said in a soft voice, trying to keep the surprise out of his voice, but not quite sure if he was succeeding.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:06 pm 

The last 30 hours had been hectic. Not specifically for Harry, but the atmosphere in the work room had been pressed ever since the models had left their fitting yesterday and today, the afternoon of, the room was almost suffocating. In the middle of the worst fase yesterday evening, there had been made an offer to a secondary trip to the fabric store to get additional fabrics; something, Harry thought he hadn't needed until the moment it had been suggested to him.
Now, several garments later, Harry was sitting by his desk hand sewing the last buttons on to the silk shirt he had bought and hastily sewn together before leaving yesterday. While Harry still intended to wear his gold framed glasses to the stage for the critiques, these had been pushed back into his curls and on the bridge of his nose instead sat a cheap black pair of square framed reading glasses to help him see what on earth he was doing.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:45 pm 

Draco and Alycia entered the work room together with the other models and the tension in the air was palpable the second you walked in. Designers were flying around the room, despite Tim Gunn trying to catch their attention. Fabric was everywhere and each designer looked more frazzled than the next. First runway day was always chaos, at least that was what Draco had been told and now he would get to live to tell the tale.
“How are we looking?” Draco asked as he approached Harry’s work table, spotting that the designer was wearing a different pair of glasses this time around.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:27 pm 

Harry glanced up at the sound of Draco's voice, the comment bringing a genuine smile onto his lips.
"You guys?" he asked, his voice a slight tease to it, as he once again glanced down at his work, doing the last knot of the thread. Finally able to put the sewing a side, Harry took off his sewing glasses in favour for his gold seeing glasses. Once the work room returned into focus, his eyes caught Draco's. "Stunning, as always."
With that, Harry stood up from the chair, reaching for his scissors to cut the thread from the shirt. He glanced to his right, where the two suits were hung on hangers from a steaming rack, before yet again meeting the eyes of his models. "The clothes don't look bad, either."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:00 pm 

Draco smiled softly at the compliment, not because he didnt know that he was stunning, it was what he got paid to be after all, but because he liked the fact that Harry had enough energy to joke around. The two suits did look done by now, but Draco knew better than to make a comment like that.
“If all else fails then we’ll make them look great,” Draco noted with a crooked grin, figuring that Harry wasn’t so tense that he wouldn’t be able to take a joke.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:01 pm 

"Ouch," Harry said despite showing no signs of actually being offended by Draco's comment. Being immensely satisfied with the result and carefully optimistic, Harry felt good when he compared his work to the work of others. "I could have spared myself so much work if I had known I was allowed to cut corners."
Harry's eyes glanced back at Draco, the joke being supported by a newly crooked smile. When Harry once again returned to the table, he laid the two suits on the table in front of the models; the canary yellow suit with a mustard vest for Alycia, and the pastel pink suit and the recently finished white silk shirt for Draco. "Could I have you try them on before we get you all done up?"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:53 pm 

Draco was glad that Harry seemed to be able to take a joke, especially seeing as his deigns looked great. In fact, Draco was almost excited to get to wear the suit, even if it wasn’t anything too avantgarde. It was just going to be fun to wear and that was something that excited him a lot.
“Sure thing,” he stated, as he and Alycia grabbed their outfits and went to change into them. They both knew to be careful with the outfits after all, seeing as ripping anything on runway day would be absolutely awful.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:29 pm 

Once the two models left with every single piece Harry had been working on, he momentarily was completely at a loss of what to do of himself. Glancing around the room, everything seem unchained and equally hectic as before; scanning the room like that, Harry realized it might have been a mistake making his models dress before doing their hair and makeup, but honestly, Harry hadn't thought that far.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:02 am 

It didnt take long for the two of them to change into the outfits, both of which now fit like a glove. Harry had really done a good job and Draco was pleased to see how much work the designer clearly had put into the suit. It was just very well made and it was comfortable to wear.
“Happy?” Draco asked as he appeared in front of Harry again.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:49 pm 

Harry once again turned his attention back onto his models, immediately lighting up in a bright smile; the two of them looked far better than he could have ever hoped. "Oh, wow."
Without thinking, Harry took a couple of hasty steps towards them, forcing himself to stop once his action caught up to his mind. Stopping a yard away from Draco, Harry had his hands raised and his eyes lowered on the garments. Finally, Harry lowered his hands, catching one with the other as to suppress wanting to crudely reach out to grab Draco's jacket.
"Did you see I added a lining?" Harry finally raised his gaze to meet Draco, a boyish grin to his lips.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:52 pm 

The sheer boyish excitement Harry almost seemed to show for his creations always got to Draco. He didn’t even know why he found it so endearing, he just really liked to see someone care so much about something that he has made. It simply showed Draco that Harry was actually proud of his work and didn’t try to hide anything behind anything else. It was nice and very refreshing.
“I did, look good,” he said with a. warm smile, really wanting to rock the hell out of this outfit. He wanted to show the judges that Harry knew what he was doing; or at least that he really wanted to make nice things.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:18 pm 

Seeing the clothes on the models, there wasn't a single thing Harry would have done differently and now, scarring over the two suits, Harry felt impossibly pleased. Sure, there were things Harry could have done differently (for better or for worse he would never know) but standing there, he had no regrets. Every seam was finished off impeccably.
"I don't even know what to do anymore," he said, his voice breathy as he once again looked up to meet the eyes of his models. A grin appeared on his lips. "We still have hours to kill and our turn to hair and make up isn't until another hour."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:23 am 

“That can be a very good or a very bad thing,” Alycia piped up, knowing that it probably wasn’t comforting to their designer, but it was very true nonetheless. It was their first challenge after all, so it could be very dangerous to be done early.
“It’s gonna come down to the mood of the judges,” Draco added with a soft shrug.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:58 pm 

Despite something changing in Harry's eyes, he knew better than to respond to Alycia's comment; if there was one thing Harry had had to forcefully learn himself is knowing when to stop. There was no way he was allowing himself to pick at any more detail on the two suits, knowing if he did it would be his downfall.
"Maybe we can look at some shoes for you together," he said instead, his gaze refocusing on the two models after it had wandered to the clothes. A soft smile appeared on Harry's lips. "I still like the yellow on Draco, but I'm not sure if yours should be yellow or pink."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:59 pm 

Draco simply nodded at that, figuring that they would need to help Harry out as much as possible. Even if Alycia seemed to poke a little to Harry, then Draco knew that both of them wanted Harry to look as good as humanly possible. Instead, they could just help him with the shoes and see where he wanted to go with the look of the suits.
“You can try both and see how they walk with the suit,” Draco suggested, seeing as they had plenty of time.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:15 pm 

"Yeah.. Yeah, yeah- definitely," Harry slurred out, realising it hadn't come out as a direct wish and more as a suggestion. There was a slight front between his brows, not fully come to terms with the fact that he was expected to just dish out orders. "That's what I meant, sorry."
Harry, however, didn't look neither hurt nor mad; more than anything, he looked like he didn't know where to start. "I'll get them for you, hold on-"
With that, he disappeared off to find the assistent who had ordered a handful of shoes in Alycia's size for him.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:19 pm 

Draco simply smiled at Harry’s slight confusion at the entire thing, but he figured that it was all going to be alright. It was only detail work by now and that wasn’t going to get anyone down this early in the competition.
“Do you trust him?” Alycia asked Draco, clearly a little sceptical about the entire ordeal.
“I think he knows what he is doing,” Draco said, which was only partially the truth, but he figured that Harry would grow with the task.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:45 pm 

It took Harry a couple of moments to locate the right crew member, but after a while he returned with an armful of shoe boxes, all of qhich were unloaded upon his work desk.
"I didn't remember ordering this many," he commented, his smile sheepish, as he started on the first box. "It's been a long couple of days, guys. I think I got some other options for you, too, Draco."
The pair of shoes Harry pulled out were, however, for Alycia - a pair of white sneakers. "Though these could be an option -" he, however didn't stop to linger upon it.
After another handful of moments, Harry had lined up the white sneakers, a pair of pink heels, the same pair in canary yellow and a black strappy heel. For Draco, Harry had ordered both the pink pair and the black. His eyes darted back to his models, a careful smile to his lips. "Any calling your name?"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next