All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:39 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Ay, I've been on the hunt for more adult/eRP sites, so hello! I'm Hornet but I go by other alias...some people call me Des, LaD or Dest elsewhere, which are shorthands for a moniker of mine (LaDestitute)
A bonus for you if you know what my post-title and username refers to.

I'm a bit of a nerd and work (am currently in vocational training/certification) in the IT sector but also am pretty heavily a programmer on the side. Actual programming languages aside, I also dabble a lot in command prompt stuff. Stuff like that is super fun to tinker with. As a programmer, I also pretty heavily dabble in game design and development as a hobby/endeavor of mine but recently have stepped into professional/commercial work as of two years of mine due to heavily working on a solo project (an a-rpg SDK)

Nerd stuff aside...I enjoy a lot of genres of video games, mostly RPGs, roguelikes, platformers and the occasional MMO. I'm currently playing RuneScape, after having returned to an old decade-old veteran member's account of mine. The only other platform I own besides PC is a Switch and I'm currently playing Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle. That game is more fun than it has any right to be and is so utterly charming.

PC wise, I currently have my sights set on either Monster Hunter World or GTA V since well...I literally got paid tonight. Media wise, I'm a pretty huge Doctor Who fan but also really like Supernatural, Stranger Things, Archer, Luke Cage/The Flash/Daredevil/etc, BoJack Horseman and Rick & Morty.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:44 pm 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

And welcome to Creative Freedom where nerds rule the realm, causing chaos and anarchy wherever they go! I mean...looks like you've found the right place to let your imagination run wild! We've got all sorts of interests here among the crowd, so you should be able to find someone to go on adventures with!

But before you can set sail, please be sure to have given the Rules a read over, at least once. Any questions, concerns, comments, or random topics, my inbox and private chat are open to you! I love hearing from people, and chatting it up! @Yue is another one to poke for answers should you so choose. Though where one is, the other usually isn't far...it's a package deal =D.

All that said, we're glad to have you join our community! I hope you find yourself a cozy little spot to call your own! Happy writing! =)

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:54 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

Medals: 3
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (7)

YUUUUS DOCTOR WHO!

Okay, nerding aside. HELLO! I'm Yue, the other Mentor and other half of the package (apparently another nickname of ours now).

I know nothing about programming but I do love video games and roleplays! Especially RPGs.

What games do you play? Also what RPs genres do you like? I'm a fantasy RPer myself but I'm really into pretty much into anything and everything (besides horror, no horror, never horror) so if you're ever interested in an RP let me know!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:38 am 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Welcome, Hornet I hope CF becomes your second home. Congrats on getting paid. I am glad your here too. I like medieval fantasy. Programming is like learning a foreign language. You have to have an idea what the language looks like when you are done writing it. I have no patience for.