All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 429 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 22  Next
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:51 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Blog: View Blog (0)

The question brought a soft smile to Draco's face, almost making him happy that Harry couldn't see him. He knew that it probably wasn't that big of a deal, but he liked their easy banter and really liked that he didn't have to think too much about his interactions with him.
"I do not run a lot," he admitted, knowing that he probably had to. If he had to be honest, he knew that he was probably going to slow Harry down if they were going on a run together, but he also just really wanted him to be safe.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:39 am 

Harry leaned back in order to once again catch the water, rinsing his hair of the shampoo.
"I get it - I only do cardio," he commented offhandedly. It was an attempt to meet Draco half way, knowing the mirrored conversation would have gone very similarly if Harry had offered to spot Draco or the likes of it. "I cannot be arsed to lift weights, I get too distracted too quickly."
At that, Harry turned off the running water, running his hands through his hair a couple of times to rid it of any excessive water. Reaching over the stall to grab the towel he had hung on the door, Harry couldn't help a grin as he started drying himself. "But I'm sure I could play the sick card again. Weightlifting is undoutbly worse for me."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:14 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Draco knew that most people had a preference for one type of exercise over the other, but not a lot of people completely devoted themselves to just one. Sure, he knew that it would probably do him good to start doing some cardio as well, but he was never really going to enjoy it. Weightlifting was simply much more his speed.
“It’s all about technique. I am almost certain that I could teach you, maybe not to enjoy it, but at least not to hate it,” he stated with a confident smile.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:24 pm 

At that, Harry snorted a laugh, and utilizing the blind spot of the shower stalls, he pushed open the door.
"Nah, mate, I call bluff on that - there's no way cardio's worse on my heart than weightlifting," he countered, a laugh still in his voice as he wrapped the towel around his hips. He now realized he would have to return to the cover of another stall in order to at least get partially dressed. With his feet still wet, Harry ventured back out to the sinks, one hand on his hip gripping the towel.
As he passed behind Draco, Harry turned in order to find the other's reflection with a grin on his lips. "You sure you're not just saying it because you'd enjoy being witness to my struggles?"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:49 pm 

The witty reply Draco had prepared died in his throat once he spotted Harry wearing nothing but his towel. It was impossible not to think about a lot of things much less innocent than weightlifting, but he didn’t want Harry to be weirded out, so he averted his gaze, focusing on his makeup instead.
“I can’t say that I wouldn’t enjoy seeing that,” he said with a soft smile, just hoping that Harry wouldn’t notice the double entendre. It really wasn’t fair that Harry was just wandering around looking all handsome like that, but Draco just had to be an adult about it. “But I also do think that I could get you to enjoy it.”

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:38 am 

"Oh, yeah?" Harry exhaled with a smile, finding that he shifted his gaze in order to properly look at Draco, and not the other's reflection. However, the look was brief as Harry eventually glanced down at his clothes with a grin on his lips.
"Then I'm sure it could be arranged," he anawered. There were worse things than getting to see Draco weightlift, after all.
Harry once again gripped his glasses from atop the bundle of clothes, putting them on to then continuing searching through the clothes. "But if you're considering this to be tit for tat I'd like to change my tit."
When Harry yet again looked at Draco he was holding his shorts and wearing a toothy grin on his lips. "I'd rather that you'd come kayaking with me one day."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:33 pm 

“Honestly, there are very few things I wouldn’t do to get out of jogging, so kayaking is definitely not out of the picture,” Draco said with a soft shrug, trying not to think too much about how it sounds like Harry had actually given it some thought and seemed to want to spend time with him. It didn’t help that Harry was still mostly undressed, which was a huge distraction. In fact, he would agree to just about anything with Harry around like that.
“So is that our deal? You come weightlifting with me and I come kayaking with you?” He asked with a crooked grin, wanting to make sure that they actually had a deal here. If he had to do some form of cardio, he figured that he could do worse than kayaking, especially if Harry was also going to be around.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:50 am 

"Sure," Harry chuckled, once again stepping away from the counter with some clothes in his hands. While he wasn't a stranger to getting dressed in front of other counsellors, there was something about this interaction that made it feel inappropriate; The tone was bound to change if he dropped his towel then and there, but Harry couldn't put his finger on why. "You can go on a relaxing tour of the lake and I'll risk getting a heart attack just to see you lift."
Harry spoke with both a smile and an airy laugh to his voice, and speaking as he once again walked past Draco towards the shower stalls, Harry had also meant it as a temporarily parting remark. It was, however, also upon hearing himself speak that he realised why being undressed in front of Draco would feel so intimate; he was, in fact, sure seeing Draco lift weights would make his heart skip a beat.
Not wanting to address the change in his posture that must have happened upon that realisation, Harry left the sinks in favour for a dry stall to change in.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:06 pm 

Draco tried his best to not think too much of the situation, not wanting to make it weird in any way. He and Harry were just friends after all, if you could even call them that. They had bonded quite well, but they were still not that close. It was nice to have someone he could be close with though, or at least someone who wasn’t Pansy, so he didn’t want to ruin it by making assumptions.
“I don’t know about you, but that sounds like a fair deal to me,” he said, trying his best to keep the teasing tone. It was simply easier if they could just keep teasing each other and not think too much of anything else. “I may just be in pre-med, but I like to believe that I would know how to save you.”

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:59 am 

Harry had stepped into a stall by then, huffing out a small laugh. Draco's voice felt impossibly far away as another, tumbled trail of thoughts seemed to drown it out. Too overwhelmed by it all, Harry didn't see a thought through.
Finally getting around to dress, Harry dropped the the towel and swapped it out for a pair of knee length scuba shorts.
"I'm taking the kids on their first trip around the lake today," he continued, a desperate attempt to focus on their conversation. The tease had left Harry's voice, however.
"And you're welcome to join us -" Harry opened the stall, moving to rejoin Draco, "- but you'd have to share me."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:40 pm 

“I think that you’ll find that I am very bad at sharing,” Draco said with a soft smile, regretting the words the second they left his mouth. He didn’t have the right to be possessive of Harry in any way, shape or form, yet he still felt like he would want that to be alone with Harry for their kayak trip. He couldn’t put his finger on why that was, it just seemed like the right way to go about things.
“Also, I don’t want to make a fool of myself in front of the kids. I have a reputation to uphold here,” he added to bring back the teasing tone of their conversation. It just seemed safer that way.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:10 am 

Harry couldn't help but grin at that, once again passing Draco on the way to his stuff. He had yet to finish dressing, having left his shirt by the sink; in that moment, Harry knew he might have gotten completely dressed in the stall, had that feeling in his gut come at an earlier time. While relatively unbothered by his own partial nudity - Draco hadn't gotten dressed yet either, by the looks of it - Harry still found the tone to be almost dizzyingly intimate.
"Tomorrow morning, then," he just countered, his voice softened by his divided attention. Wanting to justify his state of undress, he had gripped his toothbrush and was in the midst of putting toothpaste on it. Having done that, Harry glanced over at Draco with a toothy grin. "Then I won't have to running off into the woods, getting myself in danger, either."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:20 pm 

“Two birds with one stone,” Draco stated, having finished what he was doing, but not ready to end the conversation they were having together. He really liked Harry and he was enjoying their little banter, even if it seemed way too intimate for the kind of buddy relationship they were supposed to be having. It was odd but Draco tried not to think too much of it.
“I get to spend time with you and I get to make sure that you don’t get a heart attack,” he added with a happy grin.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:41 pm 

Harry glanced over at Draco, a grin at his lips. Draco was finally looking like the Draco Harry had gotten to know, and while he looked annoyingly handsome all done up, Harry felt lucky that he had gotten to see a glimpse of him before he was all done up for the day.
"Sure sounds like you hit the double jackpot," he just commented, nonchalant but laughing, before once again turning his attention to the faucet. He ran his toothbrush under the running water, but turned to look at Draco one more time before acting.
"It's not often one's so lucky," he added with a grin, before once again facing his own reflection as he brushed his teeth.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:09 am 

Draco smiled softly at that, the intimacy of a shared morning ritual was something very special, at least to Draco it was, but it was also weird to think about. It was easier when he was wearing his makeup though, feeling less naked in front of Harry, even if he still wasn’t fully dressed.
“I like to consider myself very lucky,” he said with a warm smile, as he started to repack his toilet bag. He had a lot of stuff with him, which might seem silly for a camp, but he wanted to look his best at all times.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:58 am 

Harry had just taken a walk around the dinner hall, having carried a couple of filled water pitchers to those tables where they were needed. The campers were allowed to sit as they pleased for their dinners, which usually meant the hall was louder than at breakfast or lunch - but, to be fair, the kids had a lot of information to share among one another.
Harry had taken the water sports kids on their first trip around the lake, meaning they had brought their lunch with them; which meant Harry had been preoccupied right up until dinner time. Which meant that by the time dinner had been served and Harry reached in between Pansy and Theo to place his last pitcher of water on the table, his hair was still damp from the rushed shower he took in his brief spare time.
"Any thing else your heart desires?" he asked, voice light and laughing. "Or can I sit down, too?"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:22 pm 

“Dunno Harry, I sorta fancy a pint. Can ye fix that?” Seamus called from his place between Dean and Ginny, a large shit-eating grin on his face, despite that fact that only about half the table would be about to hear him over the loud volume of the kids around them.
Draco was exhausted.
Teaching was a lot more tiring that he thought it would be and even if his students were pretty free to do what they wanted, Draco still had to be readily available to help them. He was mostly enjoying himself, but it was still tiring and Draco was having trouble getting used to it.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:19 pm 

"Sorry, Finnigan, can't serve alcohol to minors," Harry said, not even bothering to look at Seamus while answering; it was first when he had finished his retort that he turned to look down the opposite end of the table, grinning a toothy grin. "Try again in a couple of years when you can apply to be a counselor, and I'll see what I can do."
Across the several on going conversations between himself and Seamus, Harry could barely hear his reply, but he saw his smile, which Harry gladly returned before turning his attention back onto his end of the table.
"Is there room for me here?" he asked, in both a different volume and tone, to Draco who was sitting on the far end of one of the benches. There was a soft smile on Harry's feature as he tried to judge whether or not Draco actually prefered to enjoy his dinner in peace.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:23 pm 

The appearance of Harry surprised him, even if it probably shouldn’t by now. They had gotten quite close over the week they had already been at camp and Draco was really enjoying Harry’s company. It was nice to have someone he could go to, who wasn’t Pansy. Sure, he could probably talk with the others, but he felt like Harry got him somehow.
“Sure,” he said with a tired smile, wanting to show Harry that he was welcome to join him, even if he was seriously exhausted and probably not very good company. He felt like he could let his guard down around Harry though and that he wouldn’t be judged for not being the person that the rest of the counsellors perceived him to be.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:02 pm 

Harry couldn't contain a smile at that, having to press his lips together in order to not come across as too pleased. Though Harry didn't want to jinx it by saying it out loud, he felt like Draco was finally warming up to him, and nothing thrilled him more.
"Long day?" he asked, serving himself a plate of lasagna and a side of salad before placing the plate beside Draco's and sliding into the empty seat next to him. Now seated, Harry realized that just how little space there was, and just how close Draco now was to him as he turned to eye him.
While the brief distance managed to make him hitch his breath slightly, it didn't take more than a moment before a grin was once again on his lips. Not fully realising that his eyes had wandered to the other's lips, Harry's eyes once again found Draco's. "Need a nice, relaxing trip around the lake in a kayak?"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 429 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 22  Next