All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:48 pm 

Blog: View Blog (3)

He wasn't too sure if his home lands we're in TerraFirma. All he knew was they lived in the mountainous reigons. He moved to be by her and then moved away. Lowering his head he opened his mouth and took up a long curved stick. Moving he stood close and laid it down, "Id love to learn about my people. I know he would too. For now I'd love rest before I can go hunting. As for the stick. I'll hold it in my teeth and you can guide me with the other end." He picked it up and waited. Purring as he did. It had been a long time since he went on a hunt.

If you ever need me and can't really reach me here my discord is this: Fuming Saturn Sun#5565

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:28 pm 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Kate grabbed the stick, "Thanks the people in camp will stare at us. Pay them no heed. You are my protector and friend. Talon, I am happy to have met you. You need anything just ask. You do know you will never see the arena again. I will not make you fight for sport. I will join you on your hunts. You will never starve. I hope you like catfish."

Kate led him back into camp. There were points, stares, and whispers. The mage strolled to her tent and set the stick outside. She opened the flap, "Enter, Talon, and lie down on the quilts. We will leave after breakfast."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:49 am 

The glances and stares he was used to. Yet being warned was nice. Though the first few times... Had been rough upon the lad. As he followed he reminisced that day- the first day he ever fought in front of a crowd...

He had been in chains, shirtless and covered in dirt from a skirmish with a guard. His gaze half swollen on one side from a punch. His feet were cut up and sore frok the walk from the dungeons. He was very young, barely in his teens. Maybe even twelve. A poke to his back made him jolt forward, stares looked down upon him. People in town... The city.. nobles... The lad cringed as people stared. Judging him. Making him feel as if he was being judged for being a slave... For being punished for not wanting to kill someone.... He was being taken to the arena...

It was there the memory ended for him. It was then they were at the tent. Dropping it he licked Kate on the hand before going inside. His paws gracefully took him though the tent and he found the quilts and laid down. Gripping the blanket he rolled and covered himself. Closing his eyes, "Stares... I don't care of them but I don't want to be judged. Yet that won't matter... Kate... In the morning I hope we find something good. As for fish - I'm open to anything." He said and fell asleep.

If you ever need me and can't really reach me here my discord is this: Fuming Saturn Sun#5565

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:46 am 

Kate could only imagine all Talon suffered. The same for Ra'ken. Kate entered her tent after the panther. He laid down as if exhausted. The mage wanted to pet him. It was best to let him sleep. She stayed nearby and began to pack quietly. Weeks of being away from home urged her to pack until daylight was dusk. She could not disturb the panther. Kate crept to the entrance and whispered to a twelve-year-old squire. "Psst. Sir Thargons squire, bring me a platter of fried fish, two whole cooked chickens, and a loaf of bread with a block of cheese. Add a plate of pastries and cookies. I will see that you get half a ducket and jar of salve. Thank you."

Kate waited for the boy and kept an eye on the panther. He began panting and his paws were moving. The mage had to let Talon dream as the squire returned with a cart full of food. "Thank you so much. Leave the cart, please."

She handed the squire coins from her bag of holding and a blue ceramic jar with a cork. She brought in the cart and held a plate in front of the pather's nose and backed away.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:15 am 

The stench of rot wafted through the crisp air of the end of winter, the panther stood before the fallen fighter, facing them with such rage it could be felt like a hot knife. His lips raised high into a snarl as he gazed on at the shed life. The life of an elder soldier who thought Glory would come from killing a pit panther. His claws glistened in the fire light before he turned to the guards who ushered him to the next room. Following only to be locked in a maze. A rock hit his form making him twist and gaze at the attacker. His eyes wild, teeth laden with blood and saliva. He looked like a monster. Lifting a paw the panther stared. The fighter egged him on but fell all the same. Growling the panther let out a roar of triumph before bolting through the maze...

Talon pawed the air as he ran. Whimpering and crying out weakly, begging to be let out. Each dream was different memories. The scent of food roused him, moving he whined but sat up. Moving more till he saw the food. He began to eat and cry silently. Happy it was just a dream. Lifting his head he spoke, "Kate... Where are you?"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:56 am 

He ate all most all the food in the cart. "I like to see you have a good appetite. You want more food just ask."

Kate was packing items into a chest. By a spell, he could see a blue light in the dark. The items were lined up single file, books, clothes, and camp items.

The mage heard his voice and scurried to his side. She held his paw as his eyes were scared and his breathing was labored, "I am here. Bad dream."

She reached for his jaw and held his paw, "I did not want to startle you in your sleep. I can make you night terror disappear. I have not tried the dream technique on panthers. You want me to try? I will not hurt you."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:01 am 

It wasn't just a dream, it was a memory. One of which that caused him pain. Even rage. Ra'nek moved and wrapped his paw around her hand and laid his chin on her hand, "Kate.... It's no dream... It's a warped memory..." His eyes shut as he whimpered, "I don't want to remember them right now... I want to make happy memories of the time now... " He looked up at her, wanting help. Even so he felt helpless. These dreams hurt him, "Will we leave here soon?"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:37 am 

Kate kept her distance beside her bed with her hand at her sides. She was relieved he approached her and wanted comfort. "Your terms. This is how you can tell me you need affection. I have wanted you to come close to me. Your hurting and I want to comfort you. I will be gentle. We leave at sun up."

The mage placed slowly moved her fingers over his head while she placed her free hand over his paw. " May I wrap my arm around you. I freely give them and kisses, belly rubs and fur tickles. "

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:56 pm 

The panther moved and nudged her arm with his head before resting against her face. A soft bunt before moving back. Looking up and nodding to her, "Please? I would love that... I may be sore but it's from healing. It doesn't hurt as much anymore... I just want affection... I never got it... Having it now makes me feel needy..." He muttered but purred happily at her. She was such a nice girl. He was glad he was saved.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:38 pm 

Kate rested her hands over his shoulders and released her mana into his skin. The panther felt a tingle that warmed and caused his muscles to relax. He could not stand. He had to lie down. When he did the mage removed a ceramic jar from her mage robe. She removed the cork and held it under the cat's nose.
"This is just for you. Sage, oil of a root found only where big cats roam. It will shine your coat. You are a majestic cat. I want all to see you as I do. Purr to your heart's content. You will feel like a new panther. I hit a sore spot growl. I will give you good meals and your fur will cover old wounds."

Kate massaged the oils in his fur barely touching his skin. She avoided his neck, ears, and covered wounds. "When you are ready, I will give you belly rubs. Talon, you ever get hurt, please tell me. I will take care of you and give you a forever home. Your safe from strangers. Your terms who you want close to you. Having you at my side, no one will mess with us. One day I will introduce you to my friends."

She gave him a kiss on top of his head and on the nose. "You are loved Talon. Soon you will feel grass under your paws and smell the forest of your own territory."