All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:12 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Kimberly looked up at the waitress and simply accepted her fate. Kimberly rechecked that her pistol was still at her side, stood up, and walked for the door. As Kimberly walked up to the door, something did not feel right. Oh well, she turned the knob and opened the door.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:59 pm 

http://mcpainty.corgiorgy.com/

Matty watched as the lady went until she got to the door. At least she knew how to follow directions. The server sighed, looking to the other woman at the booth. "I'm so sorry about that, hon. Is there something you'd like? It's on the house."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:30 pm 

William decided to go and walk around town to see if anyone needed medical help, he needed money to fund hid research, As he was walking around he saw a woman who he thought he seen before. he might be able to see if she needed any stempacks or radaway but then again she is a woman so he would probably never get the words out st sell ether if those things. William was debating this as he bumped into a large muscular man with a shotgun on his back and a sawed off shotgun on his hip. "s-s-sorry s-sir!" he said after falling backwards. The man looked down and spit on William and said "Trash like you don't deserve to live" he then pointed the sawed off at William and shot him. William had never been shot but this wasn't to bad, the fight or flight had kicked in. William said "F*** you to!" as he shot him in the head, he then passed out.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:14 am 

"Yes, actually. I would really like the chef's special today. And some water too would be nice..." Alanza was relieved the stranger had left. She looked to the waitress, "Thanks for helping me back there, usually I can handle that sort of thing on my own, but I really appreciate your intervention. I've really had a bad day all day..."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:34 pm 

Kimberly saw the men duke it out and just as quickly saw the giant topple like a weakened tree. She quickly ran over to the man to help him out. Kimberly didn't really have much to help except she put pressure on the man's wound help stop his bleeding.

"Don't worry, I'll help you!" Kimberly kept the pressure on the wound while the weakened man lay there in pain.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:50 pm 

"Aaaaaw, I'm sorry to hear that hon." The server pouted, putting a hand on their hip again, the motions highly exaggerated. "Well, I'm always glad to help with anything you need. Feel free to stop by anytime." Matty winked. "I'll bring that food out for you." They turned to head to the kitchen to give the chef the order, when something stood out among the bombardment of yells and cries and cheers. It wasn't much louder because believe it or not these scavengers and fighters are quite loud. But the sound almost sounded like a gunshot.

Matty turned to the door, looking to see if anyone would come up waving a gun in the air and blow holes in their new roof. But when that didn't happen, the server weaved their way to the door. Looking outside into the blazing sun was that mousy man and that "mysterious" woman. And a dead man. Matty began to wonder who shot the dead one, the mouse or the fox. "Is he dead?" The blonde asked casually over to the stranger appearing to tend to the mouse's wounds.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:25 am 

William had just Passed out, Probably from blood loss and now he was the one in a medical emergency. Ironic. He saw in a fever dream esque illusion he saw two girls standing over him. He motioned to his pocket where he had some healing powder. A minuscule amount but it might save his life and what does he have to lose? There was one problem however, He physically couldn't move his arm so in a rasped broken sentence he mumbled "In... my... poke...ther...is ... hea... powde..." These were the only words he could get out hopefully they would understand.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:44 pm 

Alanza heard the blast of a gun right outside the door. She then saw the waitress zoom by to the door. Alanza packed up quickly, pulled her gun out of her pack, set the pack on, and ran to the door as well to help fend off anything that came in harm's way. Outside, she saw the kind waitress, that awkward and skittish man that hit his head on the table earlier, the sly blonde woman that kept touching Alanza's caps, amd a dead body. "What the hell happened out here?" Alanza rushed to the waitress, the only person in the vicinity to not give her trouble and was familiar from a few moments ago. "Bandits? Mole rats? Wolves? I'm gonna blast whatever it is in the face with this!" Alanza's enthusiasm to be a hero caused her to become a little careless with the way she was moving her gun and pointing it.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:04 pm 

Kimberly heard this bleeding man whisper something about his pocket and quickly reached for whatever was in there. It smelled of powder. He was talking about the powder!

Kimberly quickly applied the powder to the wound and surrounding area. It seemed to be working. Just as quickly, the server and cap lady with a happy trigger finger came running outside to see the commotion. She was then questioned.

"All I saw was this little guy run straight into... that guy. This little guy... whoever he is... managed to get a good shot on that man after being shot. That's when I ran over here to help once I saw how badly he was bleeding." Kimberly awaited their response as she padded down the powder.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:06 pm 

Matty looked at the scene for a second with a hand on their hip, listening to the story. It was actually kinda boring. The server was half expecting some sort of revenge story or whatnot, but no. What was even more disappointing was the fact that the question was never answered. The server placed a hand on the woman's gun beside them. "But is he dead?" Matty reasserted the question, the harshness of their voice indicating more annoyance than worry was present.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:18 pm 

William had been walking towards the pearly white gates and had almost gotten there when he fell, he saw a blur of light as he was fading in and out of consciousness. In his head he saw many things happen like him shooting the guy. he hit him right through the teeth and into his head through his brain and then the next thing he knew he was in his clinic cleaning. he felt like hes was trapped in his body now just able to look at the fuzzy people around him one kinda looked like they had a gun. Odd.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:41 pm 

Alanza lowered her gun in a submissive tense from the waitress that laid her hand on it, lowering it slightly. There were no monsters, animals, or raiders in sight. Just a couple of men that got badly injured in a fight. Alanza figured the gun was not needed and discontinued to aim it, but still held onto it in case of a surprise. She listened to the story quietly.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:52 pm 

"Like I said. He was shot. This miscreant was lucky to have any healing powder on him otherwise he likely would've died out here." Kimberly answered the two other women as she kept her bloodied hands on the miscreant's fragile body.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:29 pm 

Matty was about to roll their eyes again until the woman finally said that the man would have almost died. Which means he was alive. "Alright, let's get him inside." The server almost groaned, going over and lifting half of the man by his arm pits.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:34 pm 

Still being passed out and suffering blood loss William cold literally have done nothing in this situation

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:00 pm 

Alanza set her gun back into her bag and proceeded to lift the other half of the man by his legs to help the waitress. The waitress did her a favor, so in Alanza's mind this was a portion of that favor in return.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:23 pm 

Kimberely picked up the blood-stained man and walked over to the strangers. She needed a place to put the guy.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:36 pm 

With the other two's help, Matty lead the dying man inside and through the crowds. She brought them to the stairs and carefully placed one foot behind the other so they wouldn't trip. A whole flight later, they reached a vacant room, and Matty let go of their portion of the man, though they did make sure that the others were able to hold him up. Didn't want his head to just plunk against the floor. The blond removed the sheets from the bed, revealing old blood stains on the "mattress", which was just some sponge and feather and anything slightly softer than wood planks.Matty sighed, lazily gesturing to the bed,"Put him here, I'll go get the manager." Or someone who cares enough to come up. Flicking hair out of their face, Matty frolicked down to the stairs, grabbing the emergency health pack and calling for the owner. Neither him nor anyone else in the kitchen responded, remaining focused on work. Their eyes rolled around their head and Matty groaned, returning to the room. "Did he die yet?" They asked as they closed the door, opening the pack and grabbing clean clothe.