All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Hello
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:20 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Hello!

New person... not sure what else to say.

I really like the wheel of time series. Anything Dragons, Harry Potter and Vamps

I tend to write fairly long descriptive rps... with probably a few spelling and grammar mistakes. So please hopefully you prefer imagination description storytelling and content over a few typos, made up words and some run on sentences :)

---

"The Wheel of Time" Rp Anyone?

Its a long shot, but is Anybody Familiar with the "Wheel of Time" Book Series? IF you haven't thats fine... go read the first three books right now and get back with me as the everything I am about to say is not going to make any sense. :P

Anyways. IF you have read the books, you probably know what Warders and Aes Sedai are. I was thinking there could be sort of a romantic meeting where, a blue or green or whatever Ajah you want is looking for a Warder. But its a long shot and probably nobody nows what I am talking tabout lol But if there is somebody out there interested let me know! :D

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Hello
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:50 am 

Administrator

Medals: 13
Best Death (1) Best Group RP (1)
Completed RP (1) Dedicated Partner (1)

Welcome to Creative Freedom =D

Dragons, you say? Excellent... You can't go wrong, or have too many dragons! Was it Tolkien, who said that a story isn't worth telling if there were no dragon? Something along those lines...

Anyway, hope to see you around :)

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:57 am 

not sure if it was him.... but I would definitely agree :)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:54 pm 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

I'm sorry, I'm not familiar with Wheel of Time, but when you say ANYTHING dragons.... Are you a fan of the DragonLance book series? Or House of Night since you also mentioned Vampires?

Anyways, welcome to CF! I hope you find everything you are looking for here.

https://www.twitch.tv/magicklegacy

Clicks please? ImageImageImageImageImage Thank you!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:05 pm 

I have not! :D I have to check those "dragon lance books" out and the "house of night" . Not much of a gamer sorry.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:58 pm 

Twilight_Cloud wrote:
I'm sorry, I'm not familiar with Wheel of Time, but when you say ANYTHING dragons.... Are you a fan of the DragonLance book series? Or House of Night since you also mentioned Vampires?

Anyways, welcome to CF! I hope you find everything you are looking for here.

That's okay, it's my forum signature. It shows up with all of my posts. XD Sorry for the confusion. But yes, check them out! XB

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:17 am 

lol! That makes sense now lol

I did read... Autumn Twilight :) first book in series. :) it was alright... not as good as the wheel of time, but still good :)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:38 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

Medals: 3
3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (7)

Hello and welcome to Creative Freedom!

You already seem to be having some fun and I'm glad to hear that! I'm Yue one of the Mentors on the site along with my good friend @Asterous who is currently at summer camp being bombarded with little kids! We as Mentors are here to help and guide you through the site and be available for any questions you may have!

One thing before getting settled in, here is the Board Rules for you to read and please let me know if you have any questions!

Other then that, hope you enjoy the site and reach out to me if you ever need anything!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:50 pm 

thankies :)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:03 am 

Yay! It's been quite some time since I've read that one. If I remember right, the ending is a cliffhanger? I could be thinking of a different one. At the time, I was borrowing them from the library and finished it on a holiday weekend. I was so anxious to find out what happened and had to wait for the weekend to be over to get the next book! DX

A lot of people get hooked on the series when they read about a Half Elf missing his target. =D It definitely gets better as it goes, and there are so many books set in the world of Krynn!

I might have to check out the Wheel of Time series. ^_^

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:14 am 

Absolutely! Its sort of like harry potter...but way more epic and better in every way.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:36 pm 

Better than Harry Potter? I'm sold! XD

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:33 pm 

I like Harry Potter... but its mostly school based, not much exploring...gives a lot of hints of cool things, but only briefly goes there. :)

Wheel of Time not only has academy but an entire world they explore so not just on campus all the time, plus I really liked how they explained magic and spells... it was like I could touch it. It made sense,and I could see the characters learning and struggling how to use it. :)

Last edited by Velvetwings on Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:35 pm 

I'm in total agreement with VelvetWings. The Wheel of Time series is Ah. Mazing.

I started reading it in highschool and freaking fell in love.

I'm so glad to have you on the site, VW! It's awesome having someone else to fawn over the WoT series with!!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:08 am 

I was looking forever to find a site to rp WoT they all more of a turn based game...some people had been working on character points for litterally years....and I am like... I just want to have fun! lol So glad could find somebody else here too :)

Will be an adventure. :)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:48 am 

Welcome to the site, I just joined shortly before you! I am now curious about these Wheel of Time books and may make them my next series to spend waaaaay too long trying to finish. I am bad with books (or most anything) and even when truly enthralled, spend very erratic bursts exploring until I finally get one last obsessed burst. Your name and love for dragon's caught my attention, even though highly unlikely to be related, my last preferred site to RP at years ago was run by a velvety-winged dragon lol.

Hope you've found some RP action and maybe we'll see each other around!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:51 am 

Welcome to the site.

View Likes PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:58 pm 

To: Cosmic Aurora

Oh thank you :) They do have an audio books version of it. I am doing an WoT roleplay with Quite Contrary trying brush up on the lore so going it over agian lol but you really only have to get at least two books in to get an idea of how things work between Warders and Aes Sedai, the Tower basic world politics etc. Its a long series but very fun! lol

Unfortunately or fortunately not sure which lol I am not the same Velvetwings...but I do love dragons and thats what it was referring to, soft velvet wings from a dragon lol

Hope you've found some RP action and maybe we'll see each other around!

I can't complain. I have one really, really awesome WoT thread going :) I probably should post elsewhere besides the cave, but I am scared the PC peoples will get mad at me for being Politically UnCorrect or too gory.

------

To: Gamemaster

*waves*

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:15 pm 

I know that feeling Aurora... For me it's just that my life is super busy! Three kids, a job that makes me switch from first shift, to third shift, back to first, trying to make a Twitch career, being active here, being active on facebook.... My plate is almost too full for reading and writing, and boy did I feel it today. While I was at work this morning, I kept thinking about writing. I have tons of ideas for novels, most I haven't even touched yet, one that I'm working on the outline for, two that need edited... Being here definitely helps with the urge to write, but I really need to get back to my own projects. XB