All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: greetings everybody ~
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:19 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

hi everyone! call me willoz, i'm new and delighted to be here! ^.^ i love to roleplay (creative writing's my passion) so i'm super excited to explore and create new stories with y'all!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:06 pm 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

While it may not be Middle Earth, it's pretty close to the next best thing...

Hey willoz, we're happy to have you here! What better place to delve into one's passion than on Creative Freedom! =D

We do have a few Rules to go over first, nothing too complicated though so don't worry! Should you have any questions from these, or anything else, both myself and my partner of many names (ask us about them sometime), @Yue, would be happy to help you out and get you some answers!

Now for the reason you're here, roleplaying! We've got plenty for everyone, and nearly something for all writers no matter the interests. The interest checks should be your first stop to see what's happening, but if you'd like, the Member Listings are as good place to check out too.

That all said and done, go out there, explore, make and join roleplays, and overall, have fun! Happy writing! =)

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:49 pm 

thank you! ^.^

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:19 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

Medals: 3
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (7)

Hello and welcome!

I am Yue, the partner in crime and many other different names that I have actually kind of forgotten.... oh well! We'll just make up new names! XD

Anyway! Aster already filled you in and most so if you ever have any questions or concerns just reach out to any of us!

I really hope you enjoy the site and hope to see you around!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:16 pm 

aw sweet, thank you!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:19 pm 

oh! i do have a question - i was exploring the site and came across the Blogs. what are those usually used for?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:17 am 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

Medals: 3
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (7)

The blogs can be used sort of a personal diary or journal or just to blog about your daily life or really anything you'd like to blog and share with others. Most people may use it to blog about personal events, some may use it to blog about RP ideas or keep a location for the RP rules for roleplays they start. The Blog section itself will show blog posts from other people, mostly recent entries. My Blog section at the top is where you can go to your blog to see what you've posted in your blog or if you want to start a new post, that sort of thing.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:03 am 

Everything's as near or far as you wish for it to be.

Blog: View Blog (37)

I use the blog area to post interesting videos having nothing to do with nothing. :) Welcome aboard.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:09 pm 

oh ok, cool! thanks!