All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 11:17 pm 

Medals: 1
Longest RP (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Here's our 1x1

20 years after the tragic Battle of Hogwarts, we sat gathered in the Great Hall, huddled together with our parents. The parents who fought in this battle. My mother had a solemn look on her face, as did the other parents who remembered friends lost. They were considered heroes, and saviors, they died for our future even though they knew they’d never have one. My uncle died that day, my uncle Fred, he died for me, my uncle George, my pa and my mum. He died for my uncle Harry and all of my cousins and friends.
I was a third year and this ceremony had gotten sadder and sadder as each year passed, but this time something unexpected happened. The school’s security had been top notch, dementors guarded Hogwarts now. They’d been told not to bother the students, but had guarded us from attacks before.
Kneel before me…” a loud whisper was heard over the room. “Kneel before the all-powerful wizard that I am.
The room suddenly felt cold, goose pimples raised on my skin and I shuddered. My mum took a protective arm over me and my father stood, wand in hand. Ronald Bilius Weasely, my protector and the man who kissed my booboo’s when I’d had a scrape. I saw my Uncle Harry and uncle George stand, my grandmum and my grandpa sprinted up as well. It seemed 99% of the parents in the room stood ready to fight.

It never came to that, but it was deemed that magic that powerful made Hogwarts unsafe. That was the day the headmaster sent us all home on Holiday. We took our exams at home and over the summer my parents frequently visited the school, until it was assured that the school was safe.
The summer came and went and soon it was time to board the Hogwarts Express. My fourth year, and hopefully it will remain uneventful.|

**************************************************************************************************************

This is where things get crazy, because we all know her year is going to be full of events. We know the wizard will be back and more powerful, but she can't handle it alone. She needs her fellow classmates on board. She may be Hermione and Ron's kid but she's not been through what they have.

So, what do you say? Would you like to be a part of this lovely story? It will blossom, I just know it.

If you're interested, comment below.

→×← | +
MyCreations

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 11:06 pm 

Longest RP (1)

"Gryffindor!" shouted The Sorting Hat; and she clapped as a proud smile crossed her freckled face. Another Gryffindor, another part of her little family away from home. The feast was about to start after the final four first-years got sorted. Her mouth watered at the thought of perfectly prepared roasted pheasant and kidney pie, followed by a delicious selection of other foods. She smiled at the thought of her father sending her off, clearly reminisicing from his Great Feast's at Hogwarts.

She shared the same love for food as her father.

The remaining first years were sorted, two to Hufflepuff and one to Slytherin - which caused frowns from her fellow Gryffindors - and another Ravenclaw. There were remarks by the Headmistress then, Minerva McGonagal. Her mother was very fond of her, she said she always fought for her students, and would protect them with her life.

Once her remarks were completed, the feast began with that clap of her hands. Students immediately tore into their meals, eating and chatting and talking about their summer, while Arleth took in her surroundings. The smell of delicious food wafting through the room illuminated by floating candles. Beyond those candles were the windows which showed a beautifully starry night sky.

This was Hogwarts...

This was home.

→×← | +
MyCreations

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 1:55 am 

Longest RP (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Kronos sat at the Slytherin table the only one not wearing his robes. Instead, he was wearing a long-sleeved button-up with jeans. He knew he would most likely be unnoticed. Who was going to see him in the crowd of faces? Looking at the fifth year, you wouldn't think he was one of the Malfoy clan. Something he would do anything to hide. Once he heard the new Gryffindor announced he rolled his eyes. " not like it's gonna help them with the upcoming season" he said to one of his fellow Slytherins.

Kronos welcomed the new Slytherin once announced than reached into his back pocket. The fifth-year already had work to do. As the new captain of the Slytherin Quidditch team, he had responsibilities. He pulled out the parchment and began looking over the list he had compiled last season on the other teams. He smirked. I'm quite fond of having the cup in our trophy case and the only way these backbiters will be taking it is from my cold dead hands

The Nashville native reached into another pocket and brought out some chew he had smuggled into the school and popped some into his mouth. He spat in an empty goblet as he looked around the greathall. He still remembered when he had been named MVP of the last Quidditch season at the end of last season. Wonder if I can beat my own record this year. Oh that reminds me, I gotta call a meeting with the team after the feast. We start training early this morning, we ain't losing our newfound dominance this year. Not if I can help it

He held up his goblet in a silent toast to his upcoming season. Ravenclaw, Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, get off the tracks cause the train's coming through.

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 4:53 pm 

Longest RP (1)

During the Great Feast, the first years met the house ghosts and discussed their dreams and hopes that they will get out of Hogwarts. They talked about the Battle, about Uncle Harry and her mum and dad. She smiled at how they admired them, at how they believed in Hogwarts.
She glanced over at the Slytherin table, catching a glimpse of someone out of robes and she rolled her eyes. He wasn't above this place. Slytherins were almost alway the same; pompous and caring only about themselves. He didn't look that way though, he looked like he was straight out of an American Country magazine that muggles read.
That guy was odd anyway, he had this long American drawl and resembled the Malfoys slightly, but not completely. He had some features that were shared with them but she couldn't quite say that he was. She didn't know his name anyway, so maybe he was...He didn't have that sickening white hair.
"Hey, aren't you Hermione's daughter?" asked a first year, basically bouncing out of her seat. She nodded and the girl began to ramble off a bunch of questions, asking about the battle and what she knew. They asked about Harry and her uncles and grand parents as well. The girl ranted and raved about her admiration of them all, others even joined in. "Thank you, I am flattered..." she smiled as they continued on, enjoying the feast and food.

The feast had come to an end, and the students went up to their dorms, the first years staying behind to be give a tour of the castle and show them how the stairs worked, as well as how to enter their rooms with passcodes and such. She'd decided to wander a bit tonight though, it would be loud in the dorm and the court yard seemed like a nice place to sit out before it was time for curfew.

→×← | +
MyCreations

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 1:30 am 

Longest RP (1)

Kronos noticed he was being stared at. He found himself looking at a Weasley, one he had basic knowledge of. And from the look she was giving him, she was doing what everyone at this insufferable place always did, look down upon him due to his personality and his drawl. He smirked and raised a hand where a custom-made Quidditch championship ring rested on his finger, something he had crafted over the summer holiday

"Where is yours, oh yeah. The championship is with those that actually deserve it. Can't wait to slaughter you guys on the field this year" he mouthed to the Weasely before aiming a certain finger at her. He didn't care who her parents or any other member of her family was. She may be Hogwarts royalty due to her parentage but Kronos wasn't going to tiptoe around her. He hoped she would be there when their houses played each other. Kronos would make sure his team did what they did best, win. Kronos was not going to let those stuck up Mudblood lovers take away what he and his team had fought so hard for last year. He raised his goblet in a mock salute as the feast ended.

He walked to the Slytherin dorm with the others, thinking he would get on his broom and take a few laps around the castle before he called it a night. He felt at home in the air and was anxious to get flying again

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 8:27 pm 

Longest RP (1)

Arleth reminisced on the response she had recieved from the Slytherin that looked out of place. Why was he so hostile toward her, she hadn't given him any reason to be. She just thought he should be in his robes. He was so offended by the look she had given him, he actually told her that they'd loose at Quidditch. She wasn't at all worried about that, Slytherin and Gryffindor were both amazing on the field of Quidditch.

She shook the thought off and began to wander along the field, breathing in the fresh air that seemed to be changing from summer to fall almost too quickly. She looked down at her feet as she did so, people were so interested in her, but she didn't have any friends that she could actually call her own. She had her sister there and as of today her brother had joined, but they were still so young and she wasn't interested in hanging around a bunch of preteens.

She continued to wander the courtyard as the sun set behind the hills and the Whomping Willow swayed in the warm, yet crisp wind. She wondered what the others were doing in the common room if they were having sweets with one another and laughing about their summers.

Hogwarts was home, but it was sure lonely.

"Arla...Wait up!" shouted a familiar voice, a voice that made her feel warm. It was James, uncle Harry's oldest son. She had a huge argument that summer and could have sworn that they would never talk again.

"James...oh. Hi." she said with a sheepish smile. he looked at her quizically and pulled her into a tight hug that caused her to let out a small squeak.

"Been a while, kid!" mind you James was only a few months older than her.

"Yeah, it has..." she trailed off, James smirked and began to walk with her, chatting about his summer and what he and his family had done.

So maybe it wasn't all bad...right?

→×← | +
MyCreations

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:01 am 

Longest RP (1)

Kronos walked with his fellow Slytherins and got his latest model of the Firebolt Quidditch broom. He hurried to the field grinning. He hadn't really meant anything he had implied to the Gryffindor before, it was all mind games. He loved playing them with his future adversaries. It threw them off and allowed him to do a quick analysis of them

He headed to the field and mounted his broom. A few seconds later he was in the air, zipping through the air. This was home for Kronos, flying, feeling the cool air sting his cheeks as he flew around in the sky. He felt at peace here. He took a sharp nose dive down to the field, pulling up at the last second, snagging some grass in his hand

Kronos kept zipping through the sky whooping and yelling " I'm the King of the World!"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:03 pm 

Longest RP (1)

James and Arleth talked for hours- walking around the school grounds, well until a professor had told them to head back into the castle and get to their common room and ready for bed. They complied, hearing someone zooming around on a broom, yelling about how they're the king of the world.

It was probably that guy from the Great Hall. She mentioned the encounter to James who laughed and shook his head. "Don't let that sort of stuff bother you Arla, its nothing. People take Quidditch way too serious. Maybe he wants to play professionally one day..." he gave her a pay on the back and they took their walk to the stairs, leading them to their common rooms.

"Night James..."

"See ya, Arlie."

→×← | +
MyCreations

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:30 pm 

Longest RP (1)

Kronos knew it was time for bed. But rules were for muggle lovers as his biological father had once told him. Kronos went to his dorm, ignoring the looks of his fellow Slytherins. To say he was less than popular was an understatement. “ Tryouts for MY team are in a few days. They will last a full week. Now look here y’all. I’ve got all sorts of professional teams coming to check me out this year. Romania, Italy, England, Scotland, even my number one pick Ireland. So I’ll only allow the best, you stupid sumbatches. I’ll see y’all later” Kronos said before opening his trunk and grabbing a large jug of pumpkin juice. He smiled and left the dorm, sneaking out to his usual little spot, a cove on the third floor, not easy to spot for any authority figure but gave him an excellent vantage point which let him see someone before they saw him. Kronos opened the jug of pumpkin juice which he may have spiked and took a deep drink before raising the jug. “ Here’s to a new season and hopefully the first step to a long and successful career” He said

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:18 pm 

Longest RP (1)

Arleth sighed in exasperation in her bed. She felt odd and uncomfortable, almost like something inside of her was nagging. A stomach ache perhaps? Anxiety? Yeah, she was happy that she was talking with James again but something just hadn't settled right with her. Maybe it was something from the feast that after noon, or perhaps she just knew something bad was going to happen this year. Either she needed to get up and take a walk, or go to the bathroom. She decided she would take a walk to the bathrooms, but she'd have to ensure that none of her professors were roaming the halls.

"Lumos..." she said, rummaging through the suitcase under her four poster bed. She pulled out a blank, worn, and folded piece of parchment.

"Thanks Uncle Harry...Nox"

She pointed her wand to the paper and said quietly as to not wake her neighbors "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good"

The paper began in inkblots and showed a front image that stated 'MESSRS. MOONY, WORMTAIL, PADFOOT & PRONGS ARE PROUD TO PRESENT THE MARAUDER'S MAP'

She got out of her bed and navigated the halls to avoid any professors, instantly knowing that the feeling wasn't that she needed to go to the bathroom, she just needed air, thought she knew that the nagging feeling would continue until she was able to solve the problem, or find someone to solve it.

→×← | +
MyCreations

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:41 am 

Longest RP (1)

Kronos grabbed his little journal he kept on his person at all times and flipped through the pages, looking at the drawings he had drawn in his life. After flipping though the book he tucked it away again and stood up. "Ah why not? You only live once". He grabbed his wand and point it at the air Accio Fiebolt! The Firebolt of Kronos appeared in his hand a second later. Kronos mounted the brook and kicked off, heading towards the field, admiring how it looked at night.

And now... the Slytherin team captain Kronos! And the fans are going crazy for this young stud Chaser everyone should totally wish you could be like. He takes the Quaffle and he's off! He's slipping through defenders left and right! He scores! Oh my God! He scores! And the crowd goes wild!

Kronos proceeded to mime the words he was saying making sure to keep his voice low. He floated to the middle of the field and stood on his broom singing in a low voice Bow down to the King! Bow down... bow down. The king of kings. There is only one"

Kronos chuckled as he enjoyed the cool evening. it was times like this he liked to reflect where he had been before he started playing the game. the bad times. The times his biological family made him sleep in the hog pen the servants attended to, all the times they had smacked him around just because he refused to live his life the way they wanted him to. Kronos lost count of the amount of times he had been busted open at the hands of various family members for his defiance. He had run away from home countless times and fallen in with the wrong crowd, drinking and smoking at age ten and had tried other substances at age eleven. Kronos still remembered what had happened winter break his first year at school. His parents had told him they wanted to reconcile. Kronos had believed him and what had followed was easily the worst time of Kronos's life. He had been beaten so bad he had to go to the hospital and had nearly died due to internal bleeding. As Kronos had been lying in his bed, he realized that he had to change because otherwise he was going to self-destruct. So, when he got back to school he spent every spare moment training. At first it wasn't about the game, he was doing it just because he was sick and tired of not being able to look after himself. He had vowed to himself that one day, one day he would make his family regret everything they ever did.

Kronos decided to cut the crap and get the work doing his drills. For others this was just a game. For him, this was all he had in life. He had to go pro otherwise he would have nothing

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:07 pm 

Longest RP (1)

Colorful leaves flattened with a crunch beneath Arleth's boot. She'd reached the grounds without any interference from any of the professors roaming the halls. It had appeared they were all gathered around the headmasters office on the map; though a few professors were straggling around for patrol. She wondered why they were all gathered, anyway. Perhaps there was something going on? She shook the thought from her head and continued on, contemplating if she should go to the Astronomy tower to watch the stars, since the grounds were so large. It'd be easy to be seen from the halls.

She turned back to head to the Astronomy tour, head buried into the pages of the map. Still no professors near by. The nagging persisted. "Arleth, you are just like pa...stop worrying..." she tried to sooth her own thoughts. Her pace quickened, she felt sitting in the tower watching the stars would absolutely calm her. Just as it did when she visited her grands in the burrow.

Finally Arleth arrived at her destination and she sat at the opening farthest north breathing in the crisp fall air. She looked out at the clear sky and hugged herself from the chill. She began to calm, steadying her breathing with each passing moment. In the corner of her eye, she caught a young wizard zipping on his wand. He looked as if he were her age, possibly older? What was he doing out this late?

→×← | +
MyCreations