All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:29 am 

The Happy RP salesman

Location: This is not the location you are looking for. Move along!
Medals: 6
GM of the Month (1) Completed RP (1)
Dedicated Partner (1) 1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

JDizzle and Jessica were sitting in JD's living room, looking for something to do. Not wanting to seem like a boring boyfreind, JD went over to his video cabinet and pulled out his favorite BLEACH movie, The Diamond Dust Rebellion. "You'll love this, I swear!" he said. He had seen this movie six times already, but that was alone. AND always liked watching it when he could find the time anyways, so watching it with his girlfreind seemed like a good idea, right?

As he put it in the blu-ray player, Jessica snuggled in to the couch, and he took a seat next to her. "This should be fun!" she smiled up at him. She was always saying she liked anime, so he figured she'd enjoy it. As the opening scene explaining the Ouin played through and the main antagonist Sojiro Kusaka appeared, snow white haired squad ten captain Toshiro rushed him and the first attack scene went on without anything strange. When the first transition happened however, the movie screen faded to black and letters began appearing on screen, contrary to the normal movie's plot. "What the hell?" Jdizzle got closer to read the words, which was probably not his best idea.

"The heroes of anime, games and books,
Have come from every cranny and nook
The name we speak of evil incarnate
Is not the type to ilicite an army

Our fates are tied before we know,
But act post haste before we grow
So powerful that we forget our place
Where one wrong move could end our fates

To say I care is not my way
and once you find me you well may
destroy the wrongs and set things right
But whom amongst you will live to fight?

Let the games... BEGIN!"

As soon as he had read the words aloud, the TV began emitting a high powered light which got brighter as time went on. Jessica shouted out. "Is this normal?" before the two of them were literally knocked out from the sheer brightness of it.

JD opened his eyes and realized he was one and a half feet shorter than he should have been. As a breeze blew by he also noticed he was wearing a Captain's Haori. To be specific, the type of clothing worn in BLEACH by the 13 most powerful soul reapers in the soul society. He made a move to remove it, and felt a katana at his back, a green strap fixating it to his body. "Gotta be sure." he muttered removing the strap, and then the haori, turning it over. There on the back of it, he saw a stylized Japanese 10 on the back. "If this is a dream... I don't care and I never wanna wake up." he smirked, replacing the haori and sword.

"WHERE THE HECK AM I!?!?!?" he heard a scream. As he ran towards it, he realized he would love to know how to use Shunpo, which translated meant "Flash Step". He made a mental note to figure it out as soon as possible. Approaching a girl, he stopped dead. "Holy... ****! Olivia? But... that's impossible! I can't even..."

The next scream made him realize EXACTLY who this actually was. "WHY AM I WEARING THIS?" she screamed. He approached cautiously, and for good reason. On one hand, he had a theory. On the other hand, Arrancar were mortal enemies with Soul Reapers. "Jess? Is that you?" he asked as she noticed him. Her response didn't surprise him. "Aren't you the guy from the televi...sion... Okay that's it, I am definitely dreaming."

"I'm JD. And how could we both be dreaming the exact same thing? On top of that, I know who you are just by how you reacted to... being that way..." he wisely chose not to say "reacted to being scantily clad." knowing she would kill him for saying that. They both looked around for a bit before speaking. "So what do you think that message meant?" Jessica asked. JD shrugged. "Beats me. so... we should probably figure out if there's anybody else here. I'd hate to be the only two people in this place. Especially if it isn't a dream."

After walking for a while they found a dirt path. "Okay. So we know people are here if there are roads. Now the question is which way does it lead?" Jessica said. JD smiled, "And if the people here are hostile, we aren't exactly defenseless. Shall we?" he held a hand out to the arrancar girl, who now stood a full foot taller than his four foot four and a half inch frame.

"This is weird... I used to be taller than you." JD said offhandedly. Jessica stuck her tongue out and laughed. At his icy stare(that he had no idea he was displaying) she said, "What? It's funny, midget!"

"You're enjoying this too much." he deadpanned.

Shoulder Demon: (Looking at controls of train) "Let's see how many times we can wreck this thing before we're all dead."

Shoulder Angel: "Are you crazy?!?!?! you'll get us all killed!!!!!!"

Shoulder Demon: "That's the idea, Moron!"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:32 am 

Fear the plant

When you had little kids and a career, life was busy. So Botany had a tendency to tote around a book because you never knew when the pair of them might fall asleep in the car, and there were a few moments of relaxing peace. Of course this meant the latest book often got left in the car, or at work, because tired people forgot things. That was why, when everyone in the house was peacefully asleep, she was stuck sneaking into her craft room to grab the first book to hand. Sharon Shinn was a good read anyway, and Botany collected angel things.

It was the second of the series, but that was fine. The books were all set far apart in time, and nothing was being spoiled because it wasn't the first time reading it. Curled on the couch near the fireplace, ignoring the dark and silent television hanging there, Botany sat in a pool of light, enchanted once more. The vivacious Archangel Delilah was caught in the vicious storm, her human husband killed, her wing broken. The prophets sent a message to the God, who told them that if Delilah could not fly, she could not serve. The God gave a new name to the prophets. Alleluia, shy and bookish, but with a voice that the God seemed to hear when more and more he ignored the others.

The page flipped and Botany muttered, "What the heck?" So again sometimes Botany forgot what book she'd already bought in a series and ended up with two because last time the story didn't halt for some boldly printed poetry. "Seriously, what kind of person does this to an innocent book?" Being pulled out of the flow of the story, by kids or by poetry, always made Botany grumpy. Still they were words, and written on a page, so of course she read them. Then rubbed her eyes everything seeming to glow and twist and....

Woke with a weight on her back that was unfamiliar. Pushing herself up off the grass... wait grass? "What the ****?" Yes Botany did swear a lot. Don't mind her, she has no filter. There was more swearing because shoving hair out of her face made her realize it was blonde (ew) and longer and HOLY those were wings. Freaking REAL WINGS. The shock made her a bit slow, but she had just been reading the book. "I'm Alleya. I'm crazy. This is awesome, I wonder if I can fly. Heck I wonder if I can even move these things considering my brain doesn't have a body image that includes wings, I wonder if it can manage to write in a section for wings in three days like the whole visual adjustment thing... I should stop talking to myself someone's going to come along and be like I'm running away from that Angel, she's nuts."

Botany talked to herself all the time, but not in front of strangers. Well it was mostly at work. Mostly it was swearing. Still it was enough that her employees were never entirely certain if she was talking to herself, the computer screen, them, or was on the phone. Mystery at it's finest. She was definitely in shock. Still thinking about someone catching her swearing and cackling about having wings made her stop and look around.

There was someone not too far away. He was huge. "Hey who's going to hurt an Angel? That's gotta be worse luck than breaking a mirror right? Also I'm dreaming or insane or kidnapped by aliens and they have the best f'ing VR ever. So who cares?" White feathers dragging in the dirt, she walked over to the big guy, managing her usual air of confidence despite the inner freaking out.

The moment she got close, Botany knew who the big guy was. Seriously, it wasn't like there was another imaginary race you could confuse with Hradini. There wasn't more than one Hradini who was well over seven feet tall who wore the War God's green and... instead of saying hello she started to circle the big guy to check his back. Yup there it was. Giant sword of f'ing doom with the crossed maces etched on it. Botany had no idea what to say. None. Naturally that made the decision to go with another swear word simple.

They didn't belong in the same book. If she had been reading and ended up in Alleya, then... the bug guy had turned to frown at her and she said happily, "David Weber totally does fantasy better than sci fi right?" Bahzell frowned at her some more, "I like the Honor series."

It was a little hard to breathe. Botany never imagined that a Hradini would have a familiar accent. One she heard every single day more or less. She was highly and insanely tempted to say something blindingly inappropriate, but managed to stifle the urge for now. After a breathless moment she managed something that would work. No one else would have a clue what she was talking about, "At least we're not Zol and Lani right?"

The flummoxed look on the Hradini face was awesome, especially as it was accompanied by ear movements that she had no idea how to translate. But then he said "Evil?"

Great nickname that. Especially now, what with the shiny white wings and all. Botany had to laugh as she nodded. Then she had to pound on giant shoulders, "Still. Have. To. Breathe." Coral settled into a less intense hug, and she could hug him back. It just happened she was looking down in the general direction of a dirt road, and man did her vision seem awesome, "Hey I think there are people coming this way. Think we know them too?"

Coral said something that was blindingly inappropriate and Botany laughed, "This is why you're my best friend." Anyway those people were like way down the road. No reason to worry about seeming like a responsible adult for a while yet.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:45 pm 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Asterous was tired. Exams had been a pain, stressing him the hell out so that eating once a day and sleeping even less had become normal...much to everyone’s disappointment. Then , just when that stress had been dealt with and the sheer excitement of finally getting to see Infinity War had nearly taken over and made concentrating on anything else nearly impossible, Asterous had been informed that this early birthday present wasn’t actually going to happen. He was dog sitting. So, moving back home for less than a day, Asterous pulled enough cleanish clothes from his suitcase to pack a small bag, and got ready for a week of not seeing the movie!

It wasn’t all bad. The fridge and freezer were stocked, there was wifi (that his laptop actually connected to), and the dog was pretty cute, so not a total loss. Asterous had settled into a routine, get up, walk dog, breakfast, etc. There was nothing abnormal about this day, the dog had been a pest all morning wanting to go out every little while, and trying to trip Asterous every time by wrapping the rope around his legs, but otherwise, nothing out of the ordinary. Well, other than being a little clumsy than usual, carpets, stairs, a sweater on the floor, even the dog itself had been tripped over at least once at some point over the course of the day.

That evening, as Asterous was making sure all the windows were shut, and the door was locked, he remembered that the tv downstairs needed to be turned off. He managed to get to the stairs successfully, even navigated the rug covered living room and turned the tv off without any troubles. But when it came to heading back to the stairs, well, the dog had other ideas which had Asterous rolling to avoid hitting his head off of the kitchen chair.

When he came to, something didn’t quite feel right. Pushing himself up from his face full of grass, Asterous didn’t immediately notice the change in scenery, or the large, scale covered green hands. Moving into a sitting position as his vision came back into focus, Asterous finally took in his surroundings. Something was not right here. Then again, something wasn’t quite right about him either. It wasn’t as though he felt sick, no it was more that he just felt...different. Rolling his shoulders, Asterous felt something specific that was definitely not normal. Turning to try and see what was on his back, the sight of dragon-esque wings caught him off guard and he quickly turned back to face front, noticing the green legs to go with the wings...and the green skin that seemed to cover him everywhere. What the hell? Humans were not supposed to be that colour, no matter how sick they may be. Slowly getting to his feet, he tried to figure out what had happened, and what was currently going on. Tripped over the dog, hit head on either floor or chair, and was now having some sort of weird dream? That had to be it, there was no other explanation for this.

Looking a little lost and confused, Asterous tried to reason with this while also trying to figure out why this dream felt so much more real than any others he had had. His new wings twitched, and Asterous felt like he was going to jump out of his new skin at the feeling. This was definitely freaky.

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 12:37 pm 

A Sinner...A Saint...A..little bit confused. :D

Subscriber

Medals: 1
Most Patient (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

"But the sign said five dollars." Commented an elderly woman as she stood at checkout line. C.O.G, who had been the checker, had tried to explain to her the differences between the grocery items in her order. To no avail, the woman's stubbornness proved true, and C.O.G could see the line that formed behind her. He sighed, and decided to call his manager over. Even his manager tried to explain about the sales, and still the woman insisted on the item price. The scorn looks on the customers behind her had caused C.O.G to become upset himself as he peered up at the monitor above his head. He had only five minuets until his relief came in, and he could go home. The manager, who at this point decided to give in. Allowed the override in price for the item. Finally the clock reached the end of his shift.He took a sigh a relief, and already knew what he had planned to do when he arrived home that night.

Inside his room, with his door shut, and the concerns of the world shut out from his mind. C.O.G booted up his console, and loaded up a save of a remake of a classic shoot em up, DOOM. In all of it's violent glory, C.O.G took control of one of the most violent protagonists to ever step in front of a television screen. The DOOM Slayer, better known as Doom Guy. A walking tank of a one man army. With an endless arsenal of weapons, brute strength, gory take downs, and with a very simple purpose. The DOOM Slayer obliterated demons, and did in a manor that would make the devil blush. He ripped and teared...annihilated and destroyed his opposition with extreme prestigious. He efficient,brutal,unwavering, and rock steady through the far reaches of the deepest chasms of hell.

It was in this game, through this avatar that C.O.G was not some ordinary grocery clerk, but something that had been truly a force to be reckon with. C.O.G had been so focused on his game. That he had noticed the eerie lights coming out of his television. A strange glow emitted from the screen, and without paying attention. A bright flash engulfed the young man, and brought him to a place unlike no other. C.O.G awoken a while later in an grassy field. His eyes took a moment to adapt to the strange lights that beeped in front of his face. He felt himself encased in something, something heavy, and yet he had stood up with ease. It was only then when he lifted his arms, and discovered to his disbelief. His hands were covered in a greenish armor from head to toe. He gripped his hands tight, and made a fists. He gazed up towards the sky and down towards the ground before him. A bright glow emitted from his helmet, and all at once a heads up display appeared from all parts of his helmet's screen.

He had realized who he was, at least who's shoes he stood in. "This is freaking awesome!" He exclaimed as he positioned his arms in a fighting stance, and had begun to shadow box. He was The DOOM Slayer. He smirked behind the inluminated screen, and began to shout from his helmet. "Who is ready to get some!?" Unaware that due to certain..issues his voice was muffled by his helmet. To an outsider he was hard to comprehend, or understand. In a way he sounded like Kenny from south park. " Mhmhhmhmhmmh" It sounded like as he marched around the field.

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown”

H.P. Lovecraft

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 4:22 am 

The Happy RP salesman

Toshiro and Olivia suddenly stopped walking. "Is that... no freakin' way! This can't be real! A young Avenger? I wonder if they know what's going on?" JD/Toshiro smirked, "HEEEEEEEEEEEEY!" he shouted, running up to the Hulkling. "Do you have any idea what's going on here?" He asked as Olivia quickly followed suit. "Whoops, sorry. Name's JD, this is Jessica." He said awkwardly as he realized he probably seemed like a random weirdo just running up to a stranger.

"Is this a dream or are you... the actual Hulkling?" He asked cautiously. Hearing a voice swear somewhere off to their left, he looked but saw no one. "Huh... didn't realize my hearing was going to be so good. But at least I know there are more people here than us three, amiright?" he smiled. Olivia frowned, "It's not just you, I heard someone swear too. I feel like washing my ears now."

"What did we talk about yesterday, Jess?" JD asked, as he looked towards his girlfriend. She frowned, "We can't change other people just because we want to. I know. It's still annoying." Jessica said. JD motioned to follow him and went in the direction the voices were coming from. "The very least we can do is see who it is!"

Jessica/Olivia crossed her arms, "Or we could, I don't know, stay right here and do nothing, what do you think greenie?" she asked the Hulkling.

"Shhhhhh... I hear footsteps. Heavy. Armored. Footsteps." JD cautioned. "So who do we follow... the footsteps or the swearing?" He asked.

"My vote's footsteps!" Olivia said immediately. JD gave another icy stare. "What about you Hulkling?" he asked, since his vote was the swearing sounds, if for the simple fact that they seemed more of an adventure than what he was guessing was Halo soldiers or something. If only he knew how wrong he was.

Shoulder Demon: (Looking at controls of train) "Let's see how many times we can wreck this thing before we're all dead."

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 9:33 pm 

Fear the plant

"Think you got stuck in Bahzell because you're a giant in real life, or because you were reading? You should have been posting for me, it's your turn on all five games. AGAIN." It was difficult for Botany to predict Coral because he was annoyingly impulsive, but they always got along anyway. Probably due to masochism on Coral's part, but he claimed it was just a natural thick skin. At the moment it didn't seem to bother him this was the topic of choice, when it might be more relevant/normal to wonder what was happening to their real bodies, and their families. "I believe reading, because you look like an angel right now, and if you look in the dictionary under evil there's a picture of you."

"There is not." Botany rubbed her eyes and sighed, "This is weird. Hey I wonder..." To Coral's bemusement, she wandered off a few steps and began to study the grass intently. Not like she immediately recognized every grass species, because they were killer to differentiate sometimes, and you really did need the seedhead if it wasn't something you knew. And a key, which she didn't happen to have. Still. Poa? Typical agronomic mix? Leading to was this old field or more natural? What was species diversity like? Botany was in the middle of a cascading thought chain related to ecosystems and species radiation when Coral stroked a hand over the top of one wing.

A yelp and she jumped, "Hey! I can feel that." Coral gave her that look, that said he was reluctantly amused by her insanity. Fascinating that it still worked, even in a new body. It made her wonder if she made Alleya's smile crocked. Of course normally his ears didn't move around like that. His voice was deeper now, but it really somehow was the same. Probably the accent. Botany was downright terrible with accents and it had actually never occured to her to try to describe it before. Some variant of British-ish, but not like the stereotype high class British and not like the one with no H, and he did grow up in Africa so maybe... Coral said, "I think the wings are attached to you Evil."

"I mean your brian is pretty flexible about body image, because otherwise they wouldn't be able to do that freaking people out with a hammer on a fake hand thing, but I don't have a map for wings because I don't have wings. So the wing nerves are going somewhere in my head right? Would that create a new spot or run through parts I did have? Wait, do it again." Botany closed her eyes, thinking maybe if she could determine what it felt like, she might be able to figure out how to work the damn things. Probably good she was a side sleeper. "Mmmm keep doing that."

"Botany." Her name, his voice was warm with amusement, and the tone was a warning. Not like Coral stayed on topic. Well he could stay on a topic, and he'd ask a hundred questions, which made even boring conversations somehow more tolerable. If you liked answering questions and not being able to finish a thought or follow another thought before he asked another question. Botany thought it was interesting to follow someone else's thought chain once in a while. "Oh fine, but you spend hours petting your stupid cats. I guess if you touch your arm, you can't know it is next to your face in your brain anyway right? So.. probably like trying to learn to lift one eyebrow or something." That meant trying to move them and then doing that a thousand times and man how do you even learn flying? Jump off a cliff? "So what do you think happens when you die in the game?"

Apparently that was enough to divert Coral from nagging her about the whole other people out there thing. Which is probably where he was going next, because it was the least interesting topic. Also she bet with his giant ears he could hear voices where she'd seen movement. She couldn't hear anything. Anyway, probably if they were body snatched other people would be too. If they were not, well no point worrying about it now. Coral finally shrugged, "Lets not find out."

Botany grinned, "Great so maybe you should pull out that big sword of yours..." Coral twitched his ears and so Botany added innocently, "The sword on your back? If you're worried about us being safe." How could he forget Bahzell wore a huge sword on his back? Actually scratch that, Coral could forget anything. While Coral was distracted with feeling over his shoulder for the sword and then swinging it around happily, she went back to something interesting; assessing plant biodiversity.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 8:06 am 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

“Okay, this isn’t so bad. Things could be worse, it could have been one of those weird dreams again...at least this time it’s kind of cool. Right?” Asterous tried to reason with what was going on, making very little progress with actually figuring anything out when he heard someone. Turning in the direction that the greeting had come from, Asterous sighed.

“Spoke too soon.” Approaching him were two people who appeared to be from an anime of some sort. JD and Jessica, okay that wasn’t too bad.

“As awesome as that would be, I’m Asterous, or Aster.” Asterous supplied when asked if he was actually the Hulking. Hearing the way they spoke at the sound of the cussing, Aster guessed that they weren’t quite who they appeared to be either.

“I could get behind that ear washing. Never been a fan of swearing.” Aster admitted.

Before the group could discuss anything further, a vote was put in place as to which direction and sound to investigate.

“I’d say swearing, since, and I may be pushing my luck here, that might be easier to deal with than whatever that is.” He pointed a thumb in the direction of the heavy footsteps. Soldiers? Perhaps. And in his current state of not knowing what the hell was going on, and being in a completely new body, the idea of getting in a fight with possibly heavily armored troops wasn’t very high on the list.

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 6:19 pm 

A Sinner...A Saint...A..little bit confused. :D

Subscriber

Medals: 1
Most Patient (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

The Doom Slayer, C.O.G, decided to take his new body for a test run. Though the question was how to test it? He decided to check his 'tools' that he had on his person at the moment. "Alright, let's see if I have some type of gadget for checking my inventory." He studied the flashing lights and symbols inside his helmet's H.U.D. He could already tell certain readings from others due to the similar layout of the H.U.D in the game. "Alright, my health is currently a hundred. Armor is about fifty, meh could be better there. Equipment wise it looks like I have the boost jump boots, which is always awesome. Ohh..this means I can double jump over certain situations..niiicee." He continue to cycle through the contents of his current equipment readings. He had hoped he be able to discover his current weapon status. Sadly it had appeared that he had no real tools on him at all. No legendary double barrel shotgun, chainsaw, assault rifle, or even the more sought after B.F.G.

"Wait! So I can spawned into a world with no form of freaking weapon on my person? What the hell man!?" He exclaims in fustration as he gripped his hands tight into fists. "How the crap am I going to defend myself!? I'm the damn Doom Slayer, where the ***** is my arsenal!?" A bit **** down, and somewhat confused. C.O.G glared around at his surroundings. "Come on, I had to maybe drop my weapon..maybe It's on the ground next to me?" He had begun to search the ground around him, but to no prevail. He was weaponless. A six foot hulk of armor and flesh left defenseless in a new world where he didn't even know the name of. All he could do was huff and puff as he tried to gather his thoughts. It then occurred to him. "Wait! Doomguy always finds his guns in some random ass location where he just runs into it...Maybe!?" He then studied his environment, and wondered where he could find his weapon.

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown”

H.P. Lovecraft

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:11 am 

The Happy RP salesman

JD shrugged. "Swearing it is I guess!" he said as they followed the voices. This led to a minor bit of walking in which JD began to sort out his thoughts.

~Okay, so we're not in regular bodies, and we don't know where we are. The worst case scenario is that we are all trapped indefinitely by some outside force, and this is real, and best case scenario is I am in the best dream I've ever had. still... who would do this sort of thing? Or I could be dead and this could be a personal heaven? No, that's stupid...~

At this point he saw a Massive man and what appeared to be an angel who was just looking at the grass. "Um... hello? Are you guys also not who you appear to be?"

"Of course they aren't, Toshiro!" a voice said from a few feet away, where a previously unseen man stepped out from a treeline. JD gulped, "No way! Grimmjow? Olivia-I mean Jessica, we may have a fight on our hands!" he gripped his sword hilt.

"Oh relax, I didn't come to fight... would be fun, but I came to tell you lot that this place isn't a very hostile place as long as you don't get in our way. Oh and welcome to Arcomovani. Of course if you do get in our way, I'm going to tear you in half and take your woman for myself! both of them look absolutely godly!" Grimmjow smirked and looked ravenous for half a second, very much like the well known Bleach villain his body said he was.

"Did you just threaten my girlfriend and the angel lady over there?" JD was beyond angry, which made him think... Why was he able to be so calm about this? Was his new body actually more than skin and affecting his moods as well? Jess looked ghastly afraid. "He's going to WHAT!?!?!" she shrieked.

"Seeya beautiful!" Grimmjow smirked as he disappeared. JD sighed. "So who do we have the pleasure of having that little encounter with?" he asked the unknown angel, and large man, not recognizing either of them.

Olivia/Jessica looked at the hole in her midriff, and remembered that the blue haired man whom had been over by the tree moments ago also had a hole on his person. "So I suppose I am supposed to be evil?" she asked no one in particular. JD froze. He knew she was not a bad person, but if he was controlled even a little by his new body as his temper NOT flaring was any indication, Olivia's mannerisms said that she was going to kill someone at some point because she thought it was "Okay to do so."... which worried him.

"Not as evil as some people think." he answered as honestly and vaguely as possible.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:47 pm 

Fear the plant

The feel of being Bahzell was incredible. The sword in his hands was perfection, and nearly as big as Bot. Coral had tried fencing before, but he was too big, and too aggressive. It hadn't worked out. The thought made him smile slightly, since he was a full foot taller than in real life now. Plus damn he felt good. Probably going to need all that to keep Botany safe. The girl was... impossible.

He straightened from his practice strikes to look down at her. It was odd. It wasn't too difficult when she was talking, because she sounded so Canadian, and so like herself even if the tone was more musical around the edges now. Looking at the angel crouched in the grass though... nothing alike. Not that he looked like a Hradini in real life, but seriously. An angel. Long blonde hair, giant brilliant white wings held slightly out and trailing over the grass, white dress. It was difficult to imagine anything less like her. She was, however, doing her version of behaving herself, which was focusing on one thing and ignoring the rest of the world. The perverse side of him couldn't allow that, so he reached out and ran his fingers over the curve of one wing, making her shiver and look at him. The eyes were too blue and he felt himself frowning. "Voices are coming closer." He felt his ears twitch. That was such an odd sensation.

"I'm trying..." Botany started to speak, but then some white haired guy addressed them. Coral stepped in front of her as she stood up, feeling himself frowning at the group and opened his mouth. Of course at that moment another person appeared and Botany mumbled, "I should watch more anime. Maybe I'd know what's going on." It made him smile. He watched enough anime with his adopted son (who was rather obsessed), but not this one, so he was in the dark as well. Coral watched them both closely, hands tightening on his massive sword. When the 'Grimmjow' threatened the girls, well specifically Bot, he was flooded with rage like he'd never felt.

The creature was lucky he vanished, because Coral was not known for impulse control at the best of times. As the man vanished Bot said... well something about ripping off parts of anatomy if he tried it, ending with the impolite version of mofo. It backed the rage off a little, made him smile. "How about if I do the tearing people apart? I'm a bit more suited for it." He felt his voice coming out much more... growly than intended. The rage was still simmering inside him, as if waiting for a target. At the moment he felt like he didn't dare look at the other group. He focused on Botany. She protested, "Hey! Angel's are strong!" He eyed her. His bicep was bigger than her waist. "They're also supposed to be good. Are you good? Nah girl."

Botany smiled, and now that expression was all her, "I'm very, very good Coral." Her teasing, the smile, the inside joke, was pushing the rage away. He still told her, "You're not helpful." Botany gave her usual answer, "No one pays me to be helpful honey." Contrary to the statement she turned to face the white haired man and cheerfully stated, "No idea! You gave him a name, but you figure that's not who he is? Because the whole you aren't who you are thing?" Her head tilted slightly to the side, golden hair drifting to halo her innocent face.

Coral finally felt like he could breathe and tried a quick glance over at the girl who asked if she was supposed to be evil. "Botany is supposed to be evil. Trust me. She's only ever nice to keep you guessing." Botany rolled her eyes and he smiled. She protested, "Coral, they'll think your serious. You always sounds so serious when you're being sarcastic." He looked at her, "Who said I was being sarcastic?" Botany gave a little huff, "Don't mind him, he's an idiot. I'm sure you can be whatever you want to be. Maybe your just the same... species as that guy."

Coral gestured toward JD, seeing the girl was standing pretty close to the short guy, "Look he's your friend right?" Wild guess actually, but he was good at people and the body language said so. "He doesn't have a hole. Wouldn't being friends be more important than whatever body you got stuck in here? Like Botany said, evil is a choice. I mean except for her, she's just evil, can't help it." Botany poked him in the side, surprisingly hard. He just chuckled.