All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

View Likes PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 8:24 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Photosynthesis.

Boo. Ya.

The name's Mary. I enjoy musicals and memes. And puppers.

There isn't a whole lot to me. I've got a pretty dry sense of humor. I love the occasional rp. I've decided to become a runner cuz as it stands I would NOT survive a zombie apocalypse. I'm pretty laid back when it comes to rp. I tend to go with the flow and whatnot.

I can't wait to roleplay with you guys!

L'Chaim

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 11:03 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

Medals: 3
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (7)

WIENER DOG PUPPER! THE PUPPER! THE SO CUTE PUPPY!

*Clears throat* So, now that I've had my fan girl moment over dogs and puppys and WIENER DOGS...

Hi! I'm Yue! Nice to meet you Mary and *singing* WELCOME TO CREATIVE FREEEEDOOOOOOM!

Enough of my silliness (for now), I am the first to your welcoming party (more will show up, I promise, they always do) and also a Mentor and that pretty much means we're going to become best buds on this site! In all seriousness, as a Mentor I'm here to help new members such as yourself get comfortable and situated into the site and pretty much help you in anyway you need whether it's needing a little guidance on where in the world do I click on this site (first question I ever had when I joined), how to join roleplays or start one, how to find a writing partner, needing help in finding a writing partner, need help figuring out a good catch phase for your roleplay (I have a knack for these, for some odd reason... I'm most likely just actually horrible at this but think I'm good, but I'll still help you), and pretty much I answer any and all questions you may have!

Now that the long definition of my duties has probably bored you (or hopefully made you laugh just a tiny bit), onto introducing my partner in crime, the other half to Team Blue and Team Captain Marvel, the Peanut Butter to my Jelly, the other Ruler of the Chat Floor, the one and only..... *drum roll* @Asterous though I call them Aster... or all the other nicknames I just mentioned that we gave ourselves because we're awesome like that.... But yeah! Aster, another Mentor like myself to be at your beck and call for any questions you may have. Very nice person, you'll love them.

So now that I've entertained you more and not out righted annoyed you instead *fingers crossed* time to get down to the seriousness.

First, before you can get into all the fun of roleplaying and meeting new people, I would like to direct you to the Board Rules and remind you to make sure you read it and understand it and if you have any questions please reach out and let me know.

Now that the seriousness is over, I will now end this funny conversation on a high notes and say again...

Welcome to Creative Freedom Mary and I hope you enjoy the site and can't wait to see you around!

PS In all realness, I'm here to help you in anyway you need, so please don't be afraid to reach out to me for any questions or concerns you may have or if you need want someone to chat with I'm always around!
PSSSS That picture turned out a lot bigger than I thought it would. Let me go fix that real quick... There we go! So much better.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 12:23 am 

Medals: 4
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Hey there Mary! I won't bother with attempting to sing... I know I'm tone deaf. !shy

Anyways, welcome to CF! We have all of your roleplay needs! We're a pretty crazy bunch, but very friendly. I'm sure you'll fit right in! I hope you have as much fun here as I do. =D

https://www.twitch.tv/magicklegacy

Clicks please? ImageImageImageImageImage Thank you!

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 10:31 am 

Thanks for the welcome! I think I'll enjoy it here. There are a few roleplays I've been eyeing, so we'll see how it goes :p

And I mean, is that your pupper, or nah?

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 7:21 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

Medals: 3
3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (7)

Nah, not my puppy. My little one was already at least a year old when I got her so no puppy here. But she is a wiener dog and she is really adorable!

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 9:11 pm 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

I had to find my booyah gif! It was vital that I used it after reading your intro! Vital! Also, Coulson is awesome...

*Ahem* Welcome to CF! =D

Occasional rp will certainly turn into frequent rp, and surviving a zombie apocalypse, well...I'm not likely to survive one either.

Yue's already done the whole shebang about what we do, and how the Mentor call button works. My inbox and private chat are always open for any questions, concerns, gifs, greetings, and everything in between. As had been said, I'm a nice person! Really I am (And maybe slightly obsessed with superheros)!

I'll also throw a link at you, a little something called the Member Listings. They're a great place to find writing partners outside of interest checks. The chat is also another of those places where ideas can start, so don't hesitate to drop in and say hi!

All that said and done, get out there and join so many roleplays you lose track of them all! Happy writing! =)

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 6:52 pm 

Thanks again!

#cutepuppers
#banginbooyagif