All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 429 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 22  Next
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:57 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Blog: View Blog (0)

Usually not one to get easily flustered, Draco still considered averting his eyes, just out of consideration for Harry's modesty. Who knew? Maybe Harry wasn't really okay with being watched by someone who was practically a stranger as he exited the water. They didn't really know each other that well after all, so Draco decided to look away and out on the lake instead.
"I care more about your modesty than my being in the dark," he says with a crooked grin, still looking at the lake rather than at Harry. After all, even if he still was somewhat convinced that Harry had a crush on Oliver, Draco still didn't want to make anyone uncomfortable with his homosexuality.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:42 pm 

Harry let out a genuine laugh at that. "I've been attending camp for too long to have any of that left, mate," he exhaled with a chuckle, glancing over at Draco with a toothy grin.
Eventually Harry changed his grip around the aluminum latter and looking down at the steps as he did. Immediately judging that the scene would quickly get indecent, Harry moved his left hand to cover his privates, as he finally took a step up, finally fully exposing his hips. Suddenly faced with the chill evening air, Harry took the remaining steps in a quick stride.
Once back on the dock and on his feet, Harry moved without any further comment back towards the lake shore in search for his abandoned clothes.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:43 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Even if Draco had promised himself not to look, he couldn't really stop himself from sneaking a peak at Harry once he got out of the water. It wasn't a bad sight by far, but he didn't want to make Harry uncomfortable, so he did his best not to stare. It wasn't like he was going to make a move on Harry after all and Harry seemed like a cool guy, so he wasn't that afraid of crossing boundaries with him.
"Well, it's different when it's someone you don't know as well, isn't it?" Draco asked, knowing that it would make a difference to him, so why wouldn't it to Harry?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:55 pm 

Having passed Draco, Harry moved his hand from his crotch, thoughtlessly tugging at the wet material as he did, immediately feeling less exposed now that the fabric no longer clung to him.
"I guess," he answered, not really giving the question much thought. In a matter of moments, they were at a considerable distance and in the dark, Harry had quickly managed to forget any insecurities. "But it's not like you're much of a stranger anymore," he added, glancing over at Draco with a grin, before picking up his t-shirt from the wooden pole where he had left his clothes.
After a moment of hesitation, Harry pulled on his shirt with little regard for his damp chest.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:21 am 

Even if it was probably more a fact than a compliment, it still brought a soft smile to Draco's face. Even if he wasn't actually planning on coming back to camp after this year, it was still nice to know that he was starting to become an accepted part of the team. Pansy did tell him that people usually became part of the team quite easily, it usually took Draco a lot longer to actually bond with other people.
"You barely know me," he said despite himself, not sure what he was going for. "But sure."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:39 am 

Harry hummed at that, not fully agreeing with Draco's comment. "I'm getting to know you, though," he countered as an alternative phrasing of the same answer, his crooked grin audible in his voice.
For a couple of moments Harrys eyes lingered on Draco, before catching himself in doing so; he restlessly shifted his position, bending over forward to run his hands through his hair while avoiding to further drip onto his shirt.
"I'm dressed now," he declared as he once again straightened his posture, running both hands through his hair, pushing it backwards and out of his face.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:11 pm 

Draco turned around to look at Harry once he got permission, feeling a bit more comfortable with looking at the partially naked Harry once there had been a verbal permission to do so. They were in a strange territory the two of them and Draco doesn't want to do anything to accidentally offend Harry.
"I guess you could say that," he said, mostly in response to Harry's first comment. They were getting to know each other in a way, but it was a slow process and Draco preferred to take it that way.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:41 pm 

Harry's eyes lingered upon Draco's as he tugged at the seams at his ahoulders. His hair was still wet enough to drip onto his shoulders and down his neck, and Harry thoughlessly tugged at the clammy fabric in an attempt to stop ir feom clinglyng to his chest excessively.
An almost teasing grin peering forth at the corner of his mouth, before correcring himself: "I intend on getting to know you, at least."
Harry let the comment hang in the aie; he didn't find it that he needed any countering remark on it, nor did he find it to be bold enough that he even considered the possibilty of Draco being unconfortable by it. In a lighter tone, Harry therefore continued. "I'm gonna head back - are you gonna stick around?"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:03 pm 

It was tempting to just stay by the dock alone and get a moment to think, but another part of Draco didn't feel quite done talking with Harry, so he wanted to go back with him. He knew that Pansy was going to tease him for it, but he really enjoyed Harry's company, even if they were an unlike match. The two of them really were getting to know each other, but it still felt a little odd to hear that Harry was doing it on purpose.
"I'll walk back with you," he said with a warm smile as he got up from his seated position and went to join Harry. "If you don't mind, that is."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:26 pm 

Somewhere in the back of his head, Harry couldn't help but feel relieved and reassured by Draco's words; he was unable to keep a toothy grin at bay. For a moment Harry had feared he might have come across as unnecessarily bold, but it pleased him endlessly to see know that Draco at least didn't find him unbearably obnoxious.
"Not at all," he answered lightly, momentarily meeting Draco's eyes before glancing away and he bent down to grab his shorts and shoes. As he did, droplets continued to drip from his hair, and while straightening his posture he decided it would be counter productive to put any more layers. Besides, he noted, as he ran his forearm against his forehead, nobody but Draco was gonna see him is this state of undress at this time of day.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:55 am 

Draco smiled softly at that, still not quite qure how to actually feel about this friendship with Harry. It was a very unusual friendship to Draco at least, but he didn't really mind it. It was nice and unassuming to be around Harry, because the other didn't seem to expect anything from him, other than just his company.
"You should probably have brought a towel," he noted with a soft smile on his lips, noticing how Harry obviously hadn't prepared for his little swim in the lake. It was a little endearing actually, but Draco didn't voice that thought though, not wanting to come along as brazen.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:39 pm 

Harry's features immediately lit up in a toothy grin, being humored by his own remark far before saying it out loud.
"Why, are you planning to get so close you might get wet?" he countered, taking half a step backwards back towards the shore side. His tone of voice was teasingly challenging, but the brightness of his smile undermined any harshness that might linger in his choice of words. With a toying wink of an eye, Harry turned his torso forward as he started moving back to the cabins.
"I spend the entire day at the lake, I'd use through an impossible amount of towels if I were to bring one every time," he remarked, on a more genuine note, not wanting to come across as unnecessarily bold.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:24 pm 

"Maybe I did," Draco said with a crooked grin, feeling like he and Harry had exactly the kind of friendship where they could joke about things like that. It was a little difficult, especially seeing as they were still very new to all of this, but Draco figured that Harry would tell him if he was overstepping. He did seem like a good guy to help him fit in better at camp, even if he didn't have any intentions of coming back again.
"But you sure ruined that for yourself now," he added, looking straight ahead at where they were going, not sure if he wanted to see Harry's reaction to that statement.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:09 am 

Harry couldn't help but snort out a laugh at that, turning slightly so that Draco once again was in his field of vision. The other was looking towards the path ahead, which made Harry's lingering look feel less intrusive.
Friendships and exchanges like this were so easy to have, especially in circumstances as informal as a summer camp, and Harry genuinely appreciated how little offence Draco seem to take with Harry's jokes.
"I'll try to remember that next time I go skinny dipping," he responded, the laughing exhale still audible in the airiness of his voice, before once again turning his eyes forward.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:45 am 

Draco couldn’t help but softly grin at that. It was all very silly and the interaction wasn’t very in character for how Draco normally interacted with people, especially not people he didn’t know all that well. However, Harry just got that side out of him and Draco couldn’t quite explain why. He was just very easy to talk with and he could understand why Pansy always seemed to enjoy his company.
“Good, that’s all I ask for, a little bit of consideration,” he said with a soft smile, still looking at the path in front of him, rather than the man walking next to him.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:59 pm 

Harry hummed at that in a tone that indicated that he wasn't sure if it was a fair ask. Harry was, after all and very obviously, very poor at planning enough ahead to bring anything anywhere.
"I'll try," he repeated with a soft chuckle, wanting at least to pretend to make an effort. However, he was fairly certain neither of them would suffer greatly if Harry had forgotten by tomorrow.
Walking barefooted, Harry specifically avoided walking on the graveled paths leading back towards the central camp fire; slightly hindered by that, he stopped at a distance of the first path leading away from it.
"I'm in C," he stated, nodding towards the group of cabins to his left. The counselor cabins were scattered among the campers's cabins for security reasons, and knowing Draco was staying in a different quadrant, the comment was almost said as a goodbye.
"I'll see you tomorrow, yeah?" he added with a smile, and, without waiting for a response, turned around and started walking towards his cabin.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:30 am 

It was strangely comforting to know that he would definitely be seeing Harry the next day, probably already in the morning, if they managed to still stick to their morning lake routine. It was nice to have something to wake up to, even if it was just meeting up with another counselor by the lake.
"See you tomorrow," he said in a soft voice, before he went to his own cabin, trying not to overthink the soft grin that had found its way to his lips.
_______
It had taken Draco a while to get used to sharing bathrooms with the other counsellors, and even if he had sorta gotten used to it, he still preferred using them when they were mostly empty. This did mean that he had to shower and clean himself at odd hours, but he didn't mind. He was already on an odd schedule here at camp, so adding odd washing hours to the mix wasn't really that much of a hassle.
He had just stepped out of his shower and was wrapped in his bathrobe. He was brushing his teeth and trying to get ready to start the day. It was mostly quiet out, he could hear some giggling from the campers in the cabins, but it was a nice and calm morning out.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:25 am 

Knowing he would be spending the better part of the day in a kayak, Harry had decided to go on a morning run instead. When he had left, his hair was still clammy from the swim last night, but now, on his way back, it was yet again drenched in sweat.
He had been on a detour to his cabin in search for a change of clothes and a clean towel, before heading towards the shower house. Harry had been listening to music on his run, and was in the middle of taking out his ear buds when he pushed open the door to the men's baths with his shoulder.
Not having expected there to be any others at the showers this time of day, he was surprised to find Draco there.
"Good morning," Harry exhaled out, pleasantly surprised. Given the context of it all, Harry assumed Draco had just showered.
Harry lingered at the doorway for a moment, leaving his muddy running shoes on a drying mat in the hallway, before stepping into the tiled bathroom. Without much thought, he placed his clothes and towel on top of the counter, leaving a single sink between the two of them. Harry's eyes yet again found Draco, as he took a moment to bundle up the ear buds properly. "Sleep well?"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:46 am 

Having not expected to see anyone at that early hour, Draco jumped at the sound of Harry's voice. He knew that people could come and go as they pleased in the common washrooms, but he usually got them to himself that early in the morning. However, now that he did have to share the washroom with someone, he was okay with it being Harry, even if he hadn't had the time to apply his makeup yet and probably didn't quite look like himself.
"Good morning," he said with a soft smile. It was just familiar enough to start the morning with seeing Harry as the first person, so he didn't feel too uncomfortable about it, even if it still felt new and a little scary. "Just fine. You?"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:49 pm 

"Alright," he answered, having turned to look at himself in the mirror. He briefly turned to properly meet Draco's eye with a smile, before once again settling with looking at Draco through the mirrored reflection. "I should probably have showered yesterday after having been in the lake, but you live and you learn, I guess."
As he spoke, his eyes hand instinctively found his own reflection, which, not having put in his contacts yet, was considerably sharper than Draco's. With a heavy exhale, Harry rubbed his eyes with both of his hands, as if the gesture would lessen the strain the blind run had put on them. Finally, Harry dug through his pile of clothing and pulled out a round pair of gold framed glasses and put them on.
The world immediately became sharper around him, and Harry's first instinct was to glance at Draco, who now looked fresh faced and newly showered.
"Have you been up long?" Harry couldn't help but ask. Even if Harry had been out on a run for close to an hour, it was still early enough that Draco's presence surprised him.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 429 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 22  Next