All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 442 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 23  Next
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:32 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Blog: View Blog (0)

Draco only smiled widely at that, finding the entire situation very silly. He was honestly just really excited about Harry showing up to his concert, even if it didn't really make any sense. He just wanted to see more of Harry. "I'll see ya later. If not before, then I'll see you at the concert."
____
The time before a concert was always a little nerve-wracking to Draco. Even with Pansy backstage and having his usual makeup crew around, Draco still couldn't really find peace. He knew that the nerves were going to go away the second he got on stage, but having to wait for it was almost torture.
Time seemed to move at a snail pace with Draco already in costume and having done his makeup. It didn't help that there wasn't a lot of costume nor making up to do, seeing as it was mostly just going to be him and his guitar. It was not really a big concert, but that didn't mean that Draco had any less nerves. He always wanted to do his best, even if people probably wasn't expecting a lot from this.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:25 pm 

As of time being, Harry couldn't think of anything that could possibly be more nerve wracking than being urged to come backstage by one of the concert staff. Harry's heart was in his throat as he politely smiled at the staffer asked them to follow along, but next to him, Ron was seemingly loosing his mind for completely different reasons.
"Mate, I can't believe you," Ron muttered, and Harry realized he must have failed to mention the back stage pass to Ron.
Uncertain what to do of himself, Harry just shrugged. Even despite the large staff puttering around them, Harry felt like this was almost more intimate than seeing Draco over coffee. This was, after all, considerably more public and Harry felt like everybody around him knew something he didn't.
In front of them the security officer knocked on a closed door, before opening it slightly ajar. "Sir, the VIP guests are here -"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:15 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

The voice of one of his security officers startled Draco, as he had mostly just been pacing and trying to get warmed up. He had almost forgotten that he had given Harry backstage passes as well, but now that he was reminded he was actually happy that he had done it. It was going to be nice to see Harry before the show, even if he had Ron Weasley with him. He smiled warmly at the security, wanting him to know that his effort was appreciated.
"Thank you," he said with a warm smile, before turning his attention to his two guests again. "Glad you could make it, it's good to see you."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:32 pm 

Harry wholeheartedly appreciated the noise level of the back stage area, because he was fairly certain his breath hitched upon seeing Draco. Draco looked absolutely stunning, and managed to, in a matter of moments, to erase any form of familiarity Harry had managed to attach to him. Suddenly Draco was back to looking like the star he was, and Harry felt impossibly flustered by the abrupt change, feeling an almost childish smile creep onto his lips.
"Oh wow, hi -" Harry heard from somewhere to his left, suddenly seeing Ron stepping forward, awkwardly offering Draco his hand. "I don't know if you remember - I'm Ron Weasley, we went to school together -"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:48 am 

It seemed surreal to talk with Harry and Ron while dressed up to a concert. He knew that he had invited them himself, but it was always odd when someone from your past met up with your future. It was probably going to be just fine, but it took a bit of readjusting.
He leaned forward to shake Ron's hand with a warm smile, not wanting seem unapproachable now that he has invited them to his concert.
"Hi Ron. Yes, I very much do remember. You are not easy to forget," he said with a crooked grin as he let go of Ron's hand again. The word wasn't meant as an insult, but Ron has always been a very distinctive personality and it's not that easy to just forget him.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:29 pm 

The concert had been nothing short of amazing. Harry had come with no expectations for what kind of show they were attending (Ron had quickly figured out that tickets to the show hadn't been for sale anywhere and information about it was very limited) and, unsurprisingly, Harry was blown away. The scene was barely raised, and the concert guests were seated at desks scattered around it, only adding to the already intimate tone of the show; once the show started, Harry had gotten the chills as if there hadn't been dozens of people around him. Draco and everything about him, truly was out of this world.
Once the show ended, a soft mutter of conversations filled the venue. They had been seated at a table with their old schoolmate, Pansy Parkinson, and Draco's manager, who Harry gathered was named Hermione. Ron had quickly (or possibly insistingly) started a conversation with the latter, while Harry had barely been able to gather his thoughts enough to carry out a conversation with Pansy that was anything more than just the basic courtesies.
"I think I better head off," Harry exhaled, not certain that his three tablemates were able to hear it. Without waiting for their approval, Harry stood up from the table. "I'm gonna try and find Draco before I go."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:42 pm 

Still running on a post-show high, Draco was having a hard time calming down properly again. He really wanted to go out and thank Harry for coming around though, but he also didn't want to seem like a complete maniac while doing so, so he was drinking some water and trying to focus on his breathing. Even if it had been a fairly small show, Draco still felt as jittery as if he had been performing in front of a full stadium.
He took a peak out of the curtain, looking at the table where Hermione and Pansy had been sitting at with Ron and Harry, and most of them were indeed still sitting at the table, but Harry seemed to have gone missing. He hoped that Harry had just gone to the bathroom and hadn't gone home without saying goodbye.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:16 pm 

Harry felt, admittedly, very out of place crossing the room. He felt simultaneously over- and under dressed depending on exactly who caught his eyes, and no matter how much he had enjoyed the show, Harry did not feel comfortable enough to linger around.
After a moment of consideration, Harry spotted a woman with what he assumed to be an intercom tucked in at her waist; he hesitated for a moment, before moving towards her.
"Hi, excuse me," he said, doing his very best to appear comfortable with the situation. "Is Draco still back stage? I'm on my way out and I'd like to congratulate him on the show."
While the crew member didn't come close to responding rudely to his question, she didn't seem particularly impressed by his excuse either, which made Harry further flustered, not knowing how he should elaborate.
"We went to school together and he invited me to come, I don't feel like I should linger much longer but I was hoping to get to thank him for the ticket."
At that, the woman's features softened; Harry figured she must have taken pity in him, but he couldn't find it in himself to be insulted by it.
"Sure, go ahead, he should still be back there," she smiled, pulling the curtain slightly aside.
With a grateful smile, Harry passed her and moved backstage.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:27 pm 

Draco was still trying to unwind a little, mostly to seem less wired when he decided to go out to greet the people he has invited to this concert. After all, it was all people he cared about in some form, so it would just seem rude to not thank them for coming. The person he was most excited to greet and talk to was Harry though, seeing as he was very nervous about how he was going to react to all of this.
When he had finally decided to go join the crowd, he heard someone enter the backstage area, and was very pleased to see that it was actually Harry. A warm smile found his face upon seeing the other and he didn't even bother fighting it as he approached Harry.
"Hi again," he said, unable to hide the giddiness from his voice. "So, what did you think?"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:00 pm 

Harry had to take a couple of seconds to try and orient himself in the backstage area, but was soon relieved to find out he wouldn't have to venture the area alone. He heard and recognized Draco's voice before seeing him, and a smile immediately grew on his lips. The smile was, however, short lived.
The moment Harry turned to place Draco's voice, his smile completely dropped to make way for an embarrassingly unfiltered look of astonishment. "Oh, wow," Harry exhaled before he even got a change to gather his composure. Draco was just as stunning up close as he had been on stage, and effectively managed to take Harry's breath away.
"Hi," he stuttered out, seemingly unaware of having said the exclamation out loud. "It was stunning - you're stunning."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:41 pm 

The compliment brought a warm smile to Draco's lips, even if he already was fully aware of the fact that he looked good, but it was still nice to have someone tell him. He was especially happy with the compliment coming from Harry, happy to hear that he had been having a good time at the concert. It was a rather unorthodox concert to invite an old schoolmate to after all, but Draco was happy that he did it. He preferred to have Harry under circumstances like this, where he felt like he really got to show off what he got in a different way, compared to if he had performed to a full stadium.
"Why thank you," he said with a warm smile, obviously very pleased with himself. "I'm glad you enjoyed it."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:49 pm 

Harry's smile only grew over the course of the conversation, not fully comprehending that he was actually, physically present in this moment.
"Of course," he said, an airy sincerity to his voice. He didn't doubt for a moment that he wasn't saying anything Draco didn't already know, but he couldn't get himself to care about it either. Draco was both impossibly beautiful and impossibly talented, and Harry was sure nothing he said could ever influence Draco's own perception of that.
As the initial surprise passed, Harry was left with only a modest amount of distracting flutters, allowing him to add, with a smile and a slightly more comfortable, joking tone: "But I'm sure you don't need me telling you that."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:20 pm 

Draco grinned at that, knowing that he was maybe fishing a little bit for compliments, but he really did want to know if Harry been enjoying himself. It was nerve wracking to invite an old friend like Harry to something like this after all, so he was honestly interested in what he thought about it.
"Of course not, but it's nice to know that you enjoyed it anyway," he said with a warm smile. Draco wasn't really one to be humble after all and that didn't change around Harry. He knew what he was worth, but that didn't mean that he didn't enjoy hearing it said out loud to him sometimes. "I do hope that you will stay for the after party. I need to go change, but I will be right out for the party."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:13 pm 

Harry's smile faltered at that, briefly fearing he would forget why he even came backstage. In that moment, he was certain he would give Draco the world if he just asked for it with a smile like that.
"I actually came to say that I'm leaving," he heard himself say, his voice heavy and apologetic, but the sole fact that he hadn't caved was a miracle in and of it self. Harry had already felt out of place in this venue, and he could only imagine how awkward he would feel at a designated after party.
A gentle smile reappeared onto his lips. "Everything was absolutely amazing, I just feel - well, like a PE teacher at the Grammy's."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:05 am 

"Please stay," Draco said in a pleading voice, reaching out to take a hold of Harry's wrist, almost as if he was afraid that Harry was going to run off if he let go of him. He really wanted to hang out more with Harry and while this wasn't the ideal situation for hanging out, he still wanted Harry to stick around, at least for a little longer. He wanted Harry to see more of his world, even if it was probably strange and foreign to him. It just felt nice to have someone to talk to about these things.
"I swear, I will get to hang out more with you. I just have to engage in a few niceties, but then I am all yours," he insisted, hoping that he could persuade Harry to stick around for a little longer.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:15 pm 

The moment Draco's fingers were around Harry's wrist, he knew for a fact that he would give Draco the world. There was no longer any doubt in his mind, and after having had his lips parted for a silent couple of seconds, he exhaled a defeated: "Sure, okay."
Though the answer didn't come quickly, it came too easily. Rationally, Harry knew he should have argued against it, even in the slightest way, in order to prevent himself from looking like a flustered fool. Yet, here he was, looking at Draco like was he the sun.
Draco's words echoed in the back of Harry's mind, making him swallow hard in an attempt to push them away. No matter how many after parties Harry suffered through, Draco would never be all his.
"I can't stay for long, though," he felt the need to add, painfully aware of the fact that Draco must have heard right through his lie; He would stay as long as Draco asked him to stay.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:45 pm 

Draco smiled widely once he managed to convince Harry to stay. It might not seem like a lot, but Draco was still very pleased, seeing as he really wanted to see more of Harry. He knew that Pansy was going to tease the ever loving **** out of him, if she found out that he had convinced Harry to stick around, but that wasn’t really important in that moment. What was important was that Harry was going to stay.
“Great,” he said, unable to hide his giddiness about it. He leaned in to place a quick kiss to Harry’s cheek, basically bouncing on his feet. He could no longer tell how much of the giddiness was still his post performance high and how much of it simply was him having convinced Harry to stay. “I really need to go change, but I’ll find you as soon as I have, yeah? Hermione and Pansy will take care of you, don’t worry.”

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:35 pm 

The moment Draco's lips graced his cheek, Harry's heart seemed to skip a beat. While the immediate heat that rushed to Harry's cheeks was perfectly understandable, Harry's mind frantically searched for an explanation to the kiss, but had to come up short; there simply was no explaining what had just happened.
Harry's lips were slightly parted in a flustered surprise. His heart was beating in his chest as if he'd been running, but his heart rate showed no promise of slowing down as his mind continued to attempt to make sense of Draco's smile.
"Why'd you do that?" Harry had barely registered forming that sentence, but he heart himself saying it out loud as a flustered but giddy smile tugged at the corner of his mouth.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:02 pm 

Draco shrugged at that, not sure why he had acted on the impulse to kiss Harry on the cheek, but he was glad that he did. Even if Harry looked all kinds of confused and obviously had no idea what was going on. It was an adorable look on him and Draco almost wanted to lean in and kiss him again, but he refrained from doing so, not wanting to further confuse Harry.
"I am just happy," he ended up stating, not knowing what else could possibly excuse kissing Harry. He was just overall very happy about Harry coming to his concert and wanting to share that with him. "I'm sorry. That was inappropriate."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:52 am 

Harry didn't know what he had expected to get as an answer, but the last thing he had intended was to make Draco uncomfortable. The look of confusion momentarily gave was to a brief flash of regret.
"It's fine," he stuttered out; the words came out clumsily, as if they were tripping over words Harry wanted to say but couldn't get himself to. Why would you even want to? Why didn't you kiss me on the lips? "You just surprised me."
Harry's eyes lingered on Draco's, still feeling a nag of regret in his stomach. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 442 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 23  Next