All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2885 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 141, 142, 143, 144, 145  Next
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:16 am 

Hello everyone. Please feel free to speak to me. I am so lonely.

Blog: View Blog (1)

"I am done. Need any help with anything?" Sean asked as he let Rose go.

"Yes, I'll take a look at her. What a big girl you are, Angel. This is an Afghan hound , huh? " Annabelle spoke as she leaned down to pet the dog. Angel laid her head on Annabelle's lap which made her giggle.
"Yes, I'll take Angel and Angel will take me."

"Speak of taking.... It is time to learn how to walk your dog." Charles spoke encouragingly.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:45 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Rose looks to sean and smiles. " just got a few small things to pack. i'll need help carring things out so i don't over do it though."

lily smiles and nods. " this will be fun" she says with a giggle.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:02 pm 

"No problem, Rose. I'll help you. I am done with this packing. Are your parents on the way?" he asked with a smile.

"Please stand up next to your dog. Place your hand that you will now and forever keep your dog, on the dog's back. Walk with your dog to me. The dog will let you know if there is something in your way. They will press against your leg or pull away from you. Follow their guidance." Charles spoke.

Annabelle stood up and placed her right hand on Angel's back. It was warm and soft. She followed Angel's lead which seemed like a long walk. She could only hope that she could manage to walk to where ever it was that she was to go.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:38 pm 

Rose smiles and nods. " Yeah they are. Then we will head back home to do some packing there."

Lily would stand up then careful put her left hand down on Misty's back. She would walk along side her careful and slowly. " This is a little odd" she says softly

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:31 pm 

"All right then. Will you be ok if I go pack what is needed from the guest house?" Sean asked he smiled at Rose.

Charles led them into an elevator and the dogs stopped.

"Where are we?" Annabelle asked as she tried to see by scrunching up her eyes.

"We are in the elevator. You are going to your apartments. That is where you will stay from now on. Tomorrow, you will go to the dining room to eat then back down the elevator to 3rd floor and to the classroom. It will be a different one then you were in before. Tell your dog where you want yo to go and she will take you there.
Today we will work on get around from one place to another. I will be along with you and you are to go together. Fourth floor will be today and the rooftop where the dogs will have a potty break." Charles spoke quietly.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:04 am 

She smiles and nods. " Yes I will be. Becareful packing and don't hurt yourself." She says walking over to him and kissing him softly.

Lily sighs a bit. " Hopefully we both have energy today for all this walking." She would softly pet Misty as they rode the elevator. There was so much to learn she really did hope to learn it all fast enough

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:37 pm 

"I will be." Sean spoke as he kiss her back gently.
"I hope to see you soon, my beautiful Princess."

"We are now on the bedroom floor." Charles spoke.
"You are on the 7th floor. Please go on out by telling your dogs to go forward."

((Which room do you want?))

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:31 pm 

Rose smiles brightly " you to my prince." she would finish packing till her folks got back. they would help her pack the few things she had before heading back to the house to finish packing things there. though both her parents was careful not to let her over due herself.

Lily softly screatches her dog's back. " misty go forward" she says and would walk with her out of the elevator.

( lets go 404)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:40 pm 

Annabelle spoke
"Angel go forward." Angel left the elevator and stopped for there was 2 ways to go.

"Annabelle, your room number is 400. Lily, your room number is 404. These cards will allow you to go in your room. They are on a lanyard for conveinice and safe keeping. Once you get into your room, explore your room and get to know where everything is. In each room is a press button that tells you about your room. Now tell your dog to go to the correct room number." Charles explained as he gave each young lady a card.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:18 am 

Lily would very carefully take the card. " ok and thank you." she says before taking a breath. '' misty room 404 " she says and will follow her dog to her new room. carefully she would feel around the door till she finds the spot for her card and uses it to open it.

walking inside. she would slowly with the help of misty find her way around the room and do her best to learn it like she was told to do.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:41 pm 

"Angel, go find Room 400." Annabelle spoke in a worried voice. Angel gave her a gentle 'you are all right' nudge then lead her to Room 400.
Annabelle could see faint outlines if they were within 3 feet which meant that while she could see her hand in fron of her face as if her hand was a silluotte but her feet could not be seen if she was standing. So it was not hard for her to find a boxy thing on the door but she could not see the slot in the said box.

She finally was able to get the card in the slot and opened the door. She slowly walked inside to 'look' around' . The colors came to her eyes very sharply and vividly. A bit too much color for her eyes and gave her a headache immediatly. She closed them and waited for the feeling to pass.

Charles was not far behind Annabelle for he suspected that she had a minute amount of sight.
"Annabelle, you have some sight and vivid color reception. Use these special glasses to reduce the glare of the colors and you will be fine. I am going to go check on Lily."

"Ok.....Thank you." Annabelle spoke. After which she put on the glasses and looked about. She was able to walk about her new home with ease now.
"Angel, this is our new home."

Charles smiled and left them to explore their 'new home.' and went to see what Lily was doing.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:37 pm 

Lily would take her time with Misty help getting around the rooms. It was very slow since she was trying to fuiger out what everything was. She did her best not to get to frustrated but that was difficult.

Leaning against the wall she would pet Misty a bit as she calms down.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:07 pm 

"Getting frustrated?" Charles asked not too far away.
"Petting Misty will calm you down. I thought that I might walk the area through with you. If you want a room just tell Misty and she will guide you.
The rooms that you have are the entry way where the front door is. Straight ahead is the living room. You will find the one sofa then going either way, you will find another sofa. There is a table in the center of them. Two smaller tables at the 2 and 3 sofa. Cardinal points are what we teach here since the right and left changes depending where you are. The Front door is on the south end of the apartment. The first sofa is facing north with east and west sofas on either side. Now heading south a short ways is a hallway. If you go stright you will find the kitchen. There is a refrigerator that has been filled with water, soda, milk and juices. Each area in the fridge is lable in braille. It will be filled the same each time.

If you go down the hall, you will find a laundry room on the north side. You will be taught how to read your clothes tag later today. The laundry soap are pods. Nice and simple to toss one inside the washer then start it.

Further down the hall on the south side is a study. You will be using this room a lot. On the north wall is your bedroom. A coockoo clock keeps time for you. It is set not to go off between 10 PM and 6AM unless you press your control button on your bedside stand. Your bed is on the west wall while your closet and drawers are on the east side. The vanity is on the south wall.

Your bathroom is across the hall. Tub is straight ahead, sink on the west side, toilet is across from the sink on the east wall and a linen closet is next to the tub in the corner." Charles explained as he told her where to go.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:03 am 

She looks over at Charles or at least she thinks she did and nods a bit. Listening to him she did her best to remember everything he said. The whole time still petting Misty.

" This is going to be very hard. Harder then I first thought. " Sighing a bit she pushed herself off the wall carefully. " Bump and bruses here I come. " She says and does her best to smile.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:48 pm 

"Rely on Misty. She has been trained to guide and protect you from harm. There is a nurse or two on duty at all times. Later when we are in our classroom once more, I shall give you a few more things to experiment with. For now, just relax and enjoy your new home. Everything will click then it will be as if you were not blind." Charles reassured her gently.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:54 pm 

Nodding a bit she smiles for real. " I will and thank you for the confidence. I'll work in relaxing with Misty as we slowly get to know the place.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:09 pm 

"Get yourself a drink. Mysty recognizes the various drinks that we have here and will push your hand to the one that you want if they are in the fridge or bark when you pull the right contianer out for tea or coffee. Snacks are in the cupboard. Ask Misty and trust her." Charles spoke as he watched.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:33 pm 

She nods and looks down towards Misty. " Misty let's get some milk from the refrigerator." She says and will follow her careful. When they got there she opens the door and slowly feel around with her help. Grabbing a small carton of milk when she barks.

" Thank you girl" she says and pets her

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:39 pm 

Charles simply watched Lily. That was his job when he was not teaching. He would only offer help if the patient was getting overly frustrated or seems totally lost.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:25 pm 

She would go about slowly getting the carton open then find a glass and filled it only half up. Before putting the rest back in the refrigerator. Her movements was slow and careful the whole time.

Before she goes back to her drink she frowns then looks to where she believes Misty is. "You thristy girl?"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2885 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 141, 142, 143, 144, 145  Next