All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 164 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:12 am 

Hello everyone. Please feel free to speak to me. I am so lonely.

Blog: View Blog (1)

"A fish like a mermaid? I would like to court you for a while if I may. But we could live here part of the time or simply wait until we are married." Benny thought out loud to himself.
"You have only been out of water for a short time. How long were you in the ocean before you could come back on land?"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:25 am 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)

She sat on a cushion and motion for him to sit, "I was told by the natives I came after a big storm and a large ship was in pieces. I was found like you. I had fishtail. When I am out of the water I have human legs. Under the full moon, I get a large fishtail. I can swim like a fish. There are no laws. The missionaries say we have to follow their ways. Islanders pick mates and live in hut. King declares a feats day."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:34 pm 

"Lianai, how long do you have a fish tail? Is it for just 1 night?" Benny asked. He was in love with her but he needed to be sure which means that he needed to know everything about her, including how long she would be a fish/mermaid and how often it happens.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:26 pm 

"Oh yes, only when I get in the water on full moon. I try to resist but the ocean calls me. I would love to show you the world under the ocean. I fear you would drown. When the sun rises I swim where I found you. I sit on a rock and get legs. I am lucky no one sees me in daytime. I take nightly swims so no one knows but you. Benny, can you accept this?"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:40 pm 

"We can sleep together except 1 night a month? That I can handle. Being able to swim under water would be very interesting indeed. I think that I wouldn't mind being able to see the sights down there......Yes, I would accept you as my wife. I would love you no matter what. What will our babies look like?" Benny asked as he gazed at her in wonder.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:54 am 

She thought a moment, "Human babies. Not fish. I love you too and we would be happy. I would like to show the world under water. It's dark In the daytime is like another world. Maybe someday my father will return and you can meet him. I would like to see your world if you remember. Island life is nice. I am very happy you want to marry. This will be our home. Would you like to explore the cave or rest?"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:12 am 

"Isn't there some kind of ceremony to go through? I know you won't have a white dress but don't you want something as a ceremony." Benny asked with a smile. He didn't want to do something wrong or offend the people.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:13 pm 

We can ask the king. Do you want a feast? First, we have to wait for the pirates to bury their treasure. Many think the island is deserted on the other side. A feast ceremony would be fun. I would like to limbo with you. Do you want ceremony wish missionaries when they get back? The have preacher and wife say vows in church hut. King can perform island ceremony. You go on a hunt and go through a trial for thirty days and you become islander for life. The put you through a test of endurance and bravery. You have a ceremony of initiation, you get painted, have skill to be a warrior. You have a training period to survive. One of the Islanders goes with you. You make offering to the volcano. Can be flower, plant, or animal.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:42 pm 

"I just want an Island ceremony. I do want to be part of the village. So maybe we talk to the king? I do not want the missionary ceremony. So what do we do now?" Benny asked.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:30 pm 

You can live with me and make yourself at home. Is there anything from the hut you want. We should be cautious getting back. I avoid pirates. You want to stay here tonight and head back tomorrow? We can speak to the king. We will be safer once the pirates leave. Would you like to rest and eat?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:05 pm 

"I just want the books. They might have something worthwhile in them. Is it possible to get them with them see anyone?" Benny asked.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:13 am 

"We can try. Do you want your books now? I do not know if the pirates are mean or good. Some just come to bury treasure. Others steal a wife?"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:03 pm 

"Hmmm....... is there a back way into the village to see if they are there or some where we can take a look?" Benny asked as he thought for a minute.
"Perhaps we could look around you home a bit then rest. Afterwards go down when it is darker out. Then we might not be seen."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:45 am 

"Ok. We need to be careful. I saw them carry off some Island people and they have never come back."

She led him through thick vegetation and skirted around where Pirates were burying their chests. She tried to be quiet as possible. She led them to the back of her hut. His chest was being lifted by two scrawny boys. A pirate stook by and shook it. He looked puzzled. "Sounds like books. Who want a bunch of books. Get the good stuff."

The boys shrugged and they all left the hut. Mayleen motioned for them to enter get the chest and leave. The islanders screamed and her family gathered out of the dense greenery. They followed her back to the cave. They were all exhausted, hungry, and sleepy. She first took them into the pool of the waterfall. She settleed them in neighboring caves. She fed them and put them to bed. Liania was pooped. She laid down on a bed of pillows. "Benny did you eat?"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:57 am 

"Yeah.... I got a bite or two. Are there enough caves that everyone will be alright? Do these pirates come very often?" Benny asked as he sat down on the bed of pillows.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:46 pm 

She lay on her side and propped her head on her arm, "Yes, they come every year. They go to the island by the volcano and bury their treasure where the dead are buried. That is sacred ground and the Islanders believe the pirates will be cursed. I never met a pirate do not sure if bad things happen to them. I suspect they do. Life at sea is dangerous as you found out. People do survive." Maleen looked at his battered chest, "Are your books safe? What kinds of book do you have?"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:22 pm 

Benny walked over to the pile of pillows and laid down on the bed across from Alainia.

"Mostly Medical but a few of plants and herbal brews. They seem to be familiar. Like I have seen them before. I can't say for sure but it seems that way." Benny reached up and brushed a stray strand of hair from her face. He asked softly.

"Let's talk about getting married. What do we do again? Can we spend the night in the same bed before we are married?"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:55 pm 

She reached for him, "The missionaries are not here and the probably got eaten. The other tribes are violent and because there is nothing they want. They leave us alone. They think the volcano is a god's home. They fear it. Bad omens happen if they come here. The missionaries should be here by now or they got lost. All the islands look the same. As for us. We are not natives so you can stay here until wedding feast. We just have to ask King. With his daughter, they cannot bring a man they want to marry into their hut. They have too many rules. I do have to follow Island rules. I do as I please."

She snuggled up to him and placed her head on his chest, "You so much better than first day. I am happy. Very happy you washed up on beach. Mini Hey, Benny."
The mermaid kissed him softly and hugged him tightly, "I love you until the end of suns and moons. I want to make love forever."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:05 pm 

Benny slid his arm under her head and around her shoulders.

"For some reason I am too. I feel like I am home. Perhaps I don't want to remember my other life. Would that be too bad of me? If I can function as a new man, I see no reason why I need to remember who I was and the past. Its the future that is what matters. I think that I found my path to a new future life." Benny spoke as he gently caressed her lean body with his other hand. He kissed the top of his head as he thought out loud.

"I think that I could live here very happily. Have a few little ones with a beautiful wife. An Island Princess of my very own."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:20 pm 

She whispered, "You are my pretty Island Prince. We make new memories together. We will make own princes and princesses. We will have our own island kingdom. I will show you all of my favorite places."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 164 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next