All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:56 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Hello there, I'm Iru Kara fellow roleplayer of about fifteen years now and most recently a newbie to Creative Freedom. I hope to get a chance to meet and talk with some of you.

So, yeah I've been roleplaying for quite the minute. Maybe someday I'll hang up my hat but today is not that day and upon browsing the net I found this writing abode where I hope to continue my love of writing with a couple of partners. I'm into Modern, Modern Fantasy, Fantasy, Slice of Life, Science Fiction, and I'll even take Romance on the side. You know that kind where there's build up between the two characters rather than jumping straight away after an hour of being together. I tend to write a lot when I'm into a story and I'll drop some plot twists on you too-good ones!

As far as me, there's nothing really special. Avid videogamer, music collector, and I'm my own personal movie critic lol. I'll be looking forward to the winter Olympics on Friday! Whoo-hoo! Music gives me solace and in turn helps me write better. I'm also addicted to apple juice! Don't get me started on some apple juice! Anyway, enough about me. I hope to talk to you soon. Bye, for now :)

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:28 pm 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

I find it has to be a certain brand of apple juice, otherwise it's usually too sweet, or just doesn't taste right. But that's a conversation for another day...

Welcome to CF, Iru!

With the interests you've listed, you should have no trouble finding stories to write, and people to write them with! The look at the Member Listings can testify to that. Sort of like a "roleplay resume" they give an idea of a particular member's likes/dislikes, experience, availability, and any number of other things included. Browse through as many or as few as you'd like, and feel free to make one of your own so others can get a sense for your roleplaying self!

Before you get too caught up in all of that though, make sure you've read over the Rules. Any questions, concerns, comments, or inquires, my inbox and private chat are open to you! As well, anything roleplay or site related, let me know! I'll do my best to help you out!

Can I ask what sorts of video games you play? I wouldn't call myself a very good gamer, but I've got a few titles I've spent too many hours on.

As you said, I hope to get the chance to talk to and get to know you better! The chat is a great place to catch some people, and (most of the time anyway) there's someone you can pester for some conversation.

May you settle in comfortably and enjoy your time here! Happy writing! =D

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
View Likes PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:06 pm 

I quite like your profile picture and this lovely gif of Michael Fassbender, I approve greatly!
I only like the Minute Maid apple juice. I don't know something about it....yum! lol.

Thank you for the help by the way. I did get a chance to read the rules so I'm good to go but going back two or three times won't hurt.

I have a particular fondness of JRPGs. Those are on the top of my list since the days of Snes and PlayStation. I tore through Final Fantasy XV but they're still dropping updates and new material. I'll be playing that on and off with sneaking a bit of Persona 4: Golden in. I haven't started it officially yet though. I also like survival horror, Resident Evil and Silent Hill. Resident Evil, I'm not going to lie, the last one I played was five. I didn't enjoy it as much as the earlier games.

My excitement for the Silent Hills game went through the roof until the project fell through. I won't rule it out that they'll make another game, hopefully. I'd try the Witcher Wild Hunt eventually, it seems interesting. What we're those titles you spent some time on if you don't mind my asking?

Again, thank you so much for making me feel welcome. I'll drop in on that chat sometime as I make my way around.

View Likes PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:12 pm 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)

Minute Maid apple juice is so good! I can totally agree with that!

As I said, I'm not a very good gamer and my selection is very limited but I've spent a great amount of time with Skyrim, the Arkham Series (except for Arkham Knight since it didn't come out on 360!), Shadow of Mordor, and most of the superhero lego games.

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

View Likes PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:46 am 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

I'm a gamer too, but also not very good. !blush

I have Shadow of Mordor, but don't play much.... Three kids makes it difficult to find time for fun things, plus I spend far too much time on my computer! I have a PS4, but not many games... I plan to get Final Fantasy XIV Online soon along with the Heavensward expansion pack. Shadow of Mordor and God of War III are my only other two games for this console.

I play Minecraft on 360 as well as PC. I feel as though I'm better at the 360 version, especially since there are so many mods I've never bothered to touch available on the PC. I tried Skyfactory with my hubby recently and I felt useless. Lots of games for the 360, too many to list really. Mostly thanks to Gold membership and the free games they give out.

I also have a 3DS and a few Pokemon games... I'm rather obsessed with Pokemon!

Anyways, welcome to CF! You'll find all of your role-playing needs here! I also am a huge fan of fantasy, modern or medieval. I hope you enjoy your time here as much as I have come to. The people here are amazing!

https://www.twitch.tv/magicklegacy

Clicks please? ImageImageImageImageImage Thank you!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:38 am 

Fear the plant

THAT IS NOT APPLE JUICE. Apple juice is made from crushed apples with nothing added (well the odd crushed pear doesn't hurt it). It is this lovely brown and thick. Best when it's so cold it has ice crystals forming from the water and the juice is more intense. Ahhhhh.

Also I will say welcome so I don't seem like a total jerk who just came in to argue about juice with you and dis. All those writing types you like are great.

But seriously. My family makes real apple juice every fall. I don't even understand what Minute Maid did to it to make it yellow.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:14 am 

Missing My Companions

Medals: 3
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1)

Welcome to my second home, Iru Kara! This is the single most amazing writing site I have ever encountered in all my roleplay years, and I love it here unconditionally. You have an amazing way of writing - that much is clear in just the couple of posts in this section alone, and I do hope you will enjoy your time here for many long years. There are quite a few fantastic writers to spend time with in a wide variety of stories. Have a blast!

"One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them."

~J.R.R. Tolkien