All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: CF Gaming Group
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:57 am 

Bored

Medals: 3
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
Gif Hunt Participant! (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

I don't know if anyone else is playing it, but I love Fortnite! I have an Xbox One and I play almost daily of that game. Though before anyone asks, I do not play PUBG because I refuse to play that laggy piece of crap game. Sorry if that offends anyone, but I refuse to like that game. Also I play some Assassin's Creed, Destiny 2, and NHL 18 sometimes.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:51 am 

I have returned

Blog: View Blog (0)

So, how many people are super exited to play Monster Hunter World?

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:53 am 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Monster Hunter World looks amazing from what I've seen.

https://www.twitch.tv/magicklegacy

Clicks please? ImageImageImageImageImage Thank you!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:38 am 

I have returned

I'll try to get on tomorrow night to give you all an update on it. If I'm not to busy playing it that is.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:23 pm 

Perusing the site to jump back in...

Medals: 5

Anyone playing Arma 3 and a survival mod like Exile or Epoch? Feel like accepting a noob into your clan?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:09 am 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Medals: 1
Longest RP (1)

Has anyone here played For Honor? I know the stigma it has acquired, but tbh it has made a comeback! I love it!

View Likes PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:18 pm 

...looking for some new RP's.

Medals: 2
Blog: View Blog (1)

I played Monster Hunter World on ps4 of a friend (remote, so it was a tidbit laggy) and my excitement died down because I prefer to enjoy a completely open world and not time based 1 hour missions ..mhm.
So I probably wont get MH- World for PC. At least not the hyped versions for now. Maybe later for collection purposes.

So, since I never owned my personal consoles (it just turned out that way) im more of a Laptop/Phone and now PC gamer.
And while I browsed this topic I didnt find many people with same gaming interests. So I'll drop a few of mine since I'm curious if anyone knows these... I hope.
Then again I'm more of the omnivore, but niche MMO gamer.
Games I play/played include but not only consist of:
MMO(older): Aion ,Blade&Soul, Neverwinter, Icarus, Swordsman(servers closed this year) , Age of Wushu,
MMO(still playing) Path of Exile, Absolver, Soul Worker .. Black Desert Online (on and off there). Warframe (lately)
Single Player : Assassins Creed series, TombRaider etc. Aragami, Dark Souls, Devil may cry Series ♥ , (and others)
Card games: Magic The Gathering (others, nothing popular atm but i love card games)
Battle royale(dont ask, my friends got me into this. LOL): PUBG, For Honor, Darwin Project
Moba: League of Legends (dont play anymore) , Battlerite...(?)

Also, a very honorable mention to RPG like Divinity Original sin 2 and Shadowrun - for any RP Gamer those are treasures. ( Well divinity series overall but thats the latest treasure they have... *thumbsup*)

So um.. *shrugs* thats all I can think of at the moment, my main genres are MMO, but I like to explore other things like team based games or survival , puzzle, whatnot. [No Zombies or Flesh pieces on my Screen please tho. I dont take that well.]

When I'm bored i download MMO or RPG for my phone, or play farming games.. hah.

PS: And yup I read more than I game, and yes I work fulltime and my day has 24 hours only :p

View Likes PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:33 pm 

Contemplating existence

Medals: 3
3rd Year (1)

I've been wanting to play Divinity: Original Sin 2! My laptop is too old to run it though :/ so I'm waiting for it to come out on PS4 haha.

I'm into lots of different genres myself. Mostly, with any type of media I consume, what I need is good narrative, regardless of form. There's some games that seem like they don't have much of an actual story but are very thematic, like Dark Souls, and I love those games.

I'll list some stuff that comes to mind here:

Nier - Recently played Automata and loved it so much I went back to play the original. Absolutely phenomenal games. The anti-war messages are so damn tragic, and I love me a good tragedy. Plus, stories about androids are always super interesting to me.

Tomb Raider - These games are just a lot of fun. Any game that allows me to use stealth gets extra points. Story is on the weaker side in my opinion, but I like playing as Lara. She's cool.

Deus Ex - Another game with stealth, except much more in depth. I love the RPG aspects to this game and the concept of cybernetically enhanced humans is dope. Cool themes, interesting politics.

Bioware stuff- Dragon Age, Mass Effect, Jade Empire... typical feel good hero story RPG's, but they do tend to have good characters and decent stories.

Persona 5 - I want to play Persona 4 now! Persona 5 was SO cool. Had a lot of fun with it and was very sad when the credits started rolling.

Fortnite - friends got me into it so I play with them every now and then lol.

Elder Scrolls - Cool series. Playing Oblivion for the first time was mind blowing haha

Rockstar - GTA games are always fun. Red Dead Redemption was super cool. I enjoyed the setting.

I'm sure I'm forgetting some. But that should give y'all a general idea.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:29 pm 

looking for active people

Medals: 4
Most Patient (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)

does this even count as gaming ?
on my tablet I play:
dragonvale, basically you built floating islands and breed all kinds of dragons and stuffs, the graphics are nice and new content comes all the time
knights and dragons, turn based rpg, it's more knights and a little bit of dragons, it really could use more dragons, I wasn't able to play for a long time because of a bug but I am back, got a good guild as well
summoners war, a bit heavy on strategy (always in need of rune advice XD) but the graphics are nice and the happiness of summoning a 5 star monster is real XD

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

here is my Resume<-do read it for better understanding

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:43 am 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)

Have a private Ark PC RP server if anyone was interested in that.

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:26 am 

Perusing the site to jump back in...

Medals: 5

Anyone play Elder Scrolls Online and in a good beginner friendly guild? Possibly RP in game too?