All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2885 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145  Next
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:44 pm 

Hello everyone. Please feel free to speak to me. I am so lonely.

Blog: View Blog (1)

"I hope that you can. Not just because of Rose but I think that you have become attached to the babies as well. " Sean spoke softly.

Jesse was manning the desk when Rose came in.
"Hello, Rose. I'd like for you to work the desk this morning. I am not sure about the afternoon. I'll let you know later. Has Sean told you of his plans yet?" Jesse asked.

Jack was out working the two new guys and making sure that they knew what they were doing. The only thing that Jack could find fault with the two boys was riding the fence. Both boys missed a few holes which Jack made. He spoke with about being diligent and the duties of a cowboy. But he did not think that any of his lecture sank in. He was going to talk with Uncle Jesse about them.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:54 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

" yeah i did and I know rose has fallen for them as well. when would you like to talk to the both of us?" she says looking to the clock.

Rose will nod a bit "ok sir and yeah a little bit. he was going to talk to my mother about it while farther dropped me off." she says unhooking sasha knowing she will stick right beside her. " i'm sorry for all the problems my family has caused you." she says looking to him.

lily would become board rather quickly and decided to find the cactus pot jack gave her. carefully she would try to fiuger out what a few was.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:04 pm 

"He has yet to tell me..... I'll know soon enough, I expect. He has a lot on his mind and I don't blame him. And don't worry that pretty little head of yours. Our family has given you a good number of problems. I'll be in my office if I am needed." Uncle Jesse spoke as he gave Rose's shoulder a gentle squeeze.

"I want to keep the family together. All of us. The mansion is plenty big for all of us. Well, that is all I have to say to convince you. And anytime is fine with me. Just let me know when and where. I'll be there." Sean spoke quietly.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:11 pm 

Rose would smile a little at him and nods. she would go about working the best she could. anytime she coughed hard sasha would whimper and lay her head down on her lap or nudge her. rose would always pet her to comfort them both.

Joyce will smile " no you don't have to convince me to much. i'll let you know when and where once i talked to mark. till then i hope your day goes well. "

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:16 pm 

The morning passes quickly. Jack went in and talked with Jesse.
Sean replied back "You too, Joyce." He dressed and then Sean said hi to the babies and then worked on setting up where he was going to live for the time being. the basement. He was going to leave the babies down in the secret area for now because he would need to get a crew in to renovate the basement area.

The phone next to Lily's bed rang.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:24 pm 

when mark got home joyce would talk to him about the offer sean had made. at first he didn't like it but would slowly agride to hear him out. He knew he had to do something to get on every ones good side again. Joyce smiles a bit and will text sean. * meet in a hour at the mansion so you don't have to be to far from the little ones?*

Lily would jump hearing the phone. carefully and as quickly as she could she would find it and answer it. " hello?" she says a little unsure.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:33 pm 

*I will be here* Sean text back.

"This is the kitchen. I'd like to know what you would like to eat, please. Say your name first then what you want." a voice spoke in a firm business voice.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:38 pm 

Joyce will smile and will help mark get a few things ready before they needed to head out. she really hoped for rose's sake that they could come to a agreement.

" ok this is lily and can i please get some french toast and bacon?" she asks politely

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:42 pm 

Sean was up stairs and was waiting for the Delanis to arrive. He did not have his idea down pat but he could talk it out with them bit by bit.

"Yes, you may. Any fruit or drinks?" the lady asked.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:46 pm 

once they was ready they got into the car and will drive out to the mansion. when they got there mark would push the call button to get in.

" a apple and just some water please and thank you." she would say.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:56 pm 

Sean asked "Who is it, please."

"Thank you and have a good day." the voice spoke then hung up the phone.
Shortly there afterwards was a knock on the door.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:58 pm 

" it's mark and joyce." he says politely. he would look to joyce who took his hand for a second and squeezes it.

Lily would find the receiver and hand up the phone. she was still messing with one of the cactus when there was a knock. " come in." she says loud enough hopefully

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:08 am 

The door opened to let them in but would shut right behind them. Sean walked outside with his two dogs.
"Hello. Let's go inside and I'll explain what I am thinking about. I have some coffee ready and a coffee cake if you want a bite to eat."

"Hello, Lily. My name is Evening Starrz. I am one of the therapists here. " A gentle tapping could be heard with a soft footsteps.
"I will be your rehab therapist. Together we will work on getting you where you need to be. Please tell me what you are doing at this moment." Evening Starzz asked as she found a chair.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:16 am 

mark would drive the car to the house then park. they would both get out and nod to sean. Mark did his best to smile. " coffee sounds good thank you." he says. Joyce will smile at them both as they follow sean inside. Glad mark was playing nice.

she would tilt her head towards the person then looks down towards her hands. " I'm messing with one of the cactus statues my boyfriend gave to me. trying to fiuger out which one it is. "

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:25 am 

"I suppose that Joyce told you of my plans of renovating this mansion into a museum. We had talked about it before and I'd like to talk about it a bit more. I made a search on the internet and there is very few museums in this area. None are Old West themed which I would like to tie in with the ranch." Sean spoke as he held the door open for them.

"Perhaps I can tell you what they are. May I have one?" Evening Starrz asked as she sat down in the chair.
"I am blind so I will need to hold it and feel it first."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:34 am 

Mark nods a bit. " yeah she told me and well that is good there is no other ones near here. that gives this ideal a better chance. " he says joyce would glare at him and he sighs. " sorry that was rude."

joyce would shake her head " lets see what we can fuiger out together. i'm sure we can fuiger something out to keep everyone happy. "

" oh ok. " she says and thinks a bit. " there is a pot full of them on the night stand right...uhh" she would feel around the nightstand and find them she would then tap it so it made some noise. " right here. then i got two with me. "

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:30 am 

Evening Starrz smiled as she spoke.
"Thanks for making a noise. That lets me know exactly where it is. Now let's see what we have here.....Ahha, this is a cactus collection. Do you have all 50 species of cacti? Someone must want to help you because these are part of the program which you will be starting. It's called
Seeing with my hands."
Evening Starrz starting talking about each cacti as she took it out.

"Please go ahead and go into the family dining room. That is where I sat up for our meeting." Sean spoke as he activated everything.
"Help yourself anything that you want. I have made a copy for both of you so that we can put various ideas on the papers. I thought that various colors of pens would be nice so both of you have a set of plain and sparkly ones."

Folder of Maps | +

The Map as it is right now

New Map

Main Floor

2nd Floor

3rd floor

New Basement

"Go ahead and open the folders." Sean spoke as he poured the coffee.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:08 pm 

Lily would smile a little bit. " yeah Jack is a great guy." she says and will go about listening and doing her best to pay attation and listen to what she said.

Mark and joyce would both sit down and open the folders. they was both impressed that he put this much thought into it. Joyce would slowly go over and read things.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:44 am 

"After you learn this collection, you might want to get another collection. There are animal collections, flower identification and tree leaves one. Soon you will have breakfast which I will tell you where your food is set up at." Evening Starrz spoke.

"Thank you. Yes, I have spent time thinking it out. There are areas that I couldn't do because I was not sure what I what I wanted. Like I want a tavern but not with alcohol. What other things would be best to have for a a reenactment town like I want." Sean spoke honestly.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:43 pm 

Lily would nod and set a few cactus back into the pot carefully. " ok and thank you for your help." she says and yawns a little.

Mark would smile. " well we can do a tavern and instead of achool due old time drinks that still come in a glass bottle or make your own root beer to serve. as to making it more of a reenactment town we just need to do some research and go from there. also need to fuiger out how much you want it to be hands on for the guess and what not. "

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2885 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145  Next