All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:10 pm 

Neither success nor failure is the end, so keep going. Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

Medals: 4
Most Patient (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) October 2016 (1)
Blog: View Blog (12)

Tried to do this many moons ago, and i want to give another go. Anyone?

Meliord is a large land that contains several regions, kingdoms, dynasties, and lands variations. Meliord as well as its offspring island, Oosdorf, are held afloat by their ancient power source, Osiris. The origin of the power source is unknown. The capacity of the power source is unknown. Any who try to reach it parish at the claws of the grotesque creatures on Oosdorf.

The Kindoms:

Mountain Kingdom

Kingdom of Redora

The mountains are home to various animals, insects, reptiles, and plant life. However is still few and far between. because of this lack living in the mountains is hard and their kingdom suffers. The majority of the mountain people serve the kingdom in someway. Weather as a soldier, weapons crafter, ship worker, seamstress, etc. They sometimes feud with the kingdom of Upterra.

However they have one thing in common, protecting the power source which is on Oosdorf.

Forest Kingdom

Kingdom of Upterra
Upterra is the forest kingdom. They are far more wealthy than Redora. They can grow and harvest, they have many more animals and plant life. The people of the forest kingdom are far more skilled and better off as it comes to economy. However, they lack the metal that comes from the mountains. Therefor the mountain people craft their weapons in exchange for food items the mountain people cannot grow.

Desert Region

Ximid Dynasty

Though not recognized by the two larger kingdoms, Ximid has a temple and a leader. They also have army. Due to the lack supplies they two struggle to survive. Not having respect from the two larger kingdoms has made them bitter. However, they have two things that are almost essential to the two kingdoms. Glass. Using cactus and sand they are able to make a fine glass. They even do stained glass. They make most of their money from this.

Lake Serene, The Plains, And The Forest

This is a peaceful quiet place. The plains are around the lake is which is home to many wild animals. Rabbits, deer, Bison, Etc. There are also forest with abundant trees.

The Island

Oosdorf

Oosdorf is a jungle island that is inhabited by monsters, evil, and grotesque creatures.

There is a center island within Oosdorf that contains the power source. It is protected by all the creatures of the jungle.

Creatures That Inhabit Oosdorf (A few anyway):

Gin Yu Sage "Gin"

Vipers

Morks

Mermaids

Eel

Trolger

The War

Long ago before the kingdoms existed. When homo sapiens were barely walking. A light streaked through the sky and crashed into the deep waters of the ocean. It lay dormant their for centuries. Masked under the shadowy depths of the water. An ancient, greedy, alien race lay waiting.

As the people evolved and kingdoms grew and the human race flourished, the aliens lay waiting under the sea.

The aliens knew of the power source that held Meliord afloat. They wanted it and would stop at nothing to get it. The battle between humans and aliens was about to begin. And they battle in the most unruly of grounds. Oosdorf.

The Aliens

However they will have on breathing masks because our air is poisonouse to them. They can die by gun shot or swords just like we can. They will have no different weapons from us.

So your character sheet will be like this:

Name:

Region:

Skill (if any):

Ranking:

Weapons/Gear:

Appearance/Outfit/Battle Dress/etc.:

History:

Personality:

Likes/Hates:

Friends/Foes:

Strength/Weakness:

P.S. I'm a typo queen. Sorry in Advance.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
View Likes PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:44 pm 

You have nothing to fear, But Fear himself

Medals: 1
1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

You know my viking ass is coming along.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:00 pm 

1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Yay high fantasy! Count me in.

https://www.twitch.tv/magicklegacy

Clicks please? ImageImageImageImageImage Thank you!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:33 pm 

I have returned

Blog: View Blog (0)

Hm, I may well be interested.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:51 pm 

Neither success nor failure is the end, so keep going. Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

Yay! i'm so glad! i will throw up a place to post characters!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:09 pm 

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=53026

Here's the OOC, feel free to go ahead and post your characters, i will post mine within the next couple days!