All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: New and ready
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:17 am 

Watermelon flavored sourpatchkids is the best flavor

Blog: View Blog (0)

Hello to who it may concern,

My name is Danielle, I live in Oxnard, California I'm 18 attending college, I'm looking forward to roleplaying and meeting new people. Since I am new I will make A LOT of mistakes so please point it out to me I can't learn if no one calls me out on my mistakes. I've been roleplaying for a few years now I've been on and off all those years the last time I roleplayed was probably two years ago I joined because I've been slacking in my creative writing assignments at school, I use to be really good at creative writing so I'm hoping once I start roleplaying I can get idea and pull my grades up. There's not a lot to say about myself I'm really easy to talk to and willing to roleplaying with just about anyone so don't be shy about asking me to roleplay with you.

Now that we got all that out of the way here are some roleplaying genres I'm not really fond of ;

Historical
Magic (Wizards,faries, and so on)
Military
Mystery
Medieval (knights, dragons, and so on)
Anime
Shows I haven't watched

HAPPY TO BE HERE NOW LETS GET ALONG =) =) =) =)

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: New and ready
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:14 pm 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

This concerns me...I think. Well, it does now!

Welcome to CF, Danielle!

Don't worry about making mistakes, we're all here to help each other, no matter how much or how little experience one may have! If you take a look through some of the Member Listings, you'll see we have people who've been roleplaying for years upon years, and others who've only just started. If you're interested, feel free to make one of your own to tell us a little more about your roleplay self. These listings are sort of like "roleplay resumes" where members can show such things as their likes/dislikes, experience, availability, and anything else that may fit in. They're a great way of finding potential writing partners.

BUT! Before any of that can happen, please make sure to take a read over the Rules. Any questions, don't hesitate to contact either myself or another member of staff, we'd be happy to help you out and get you back on track! On a similar note, my inbox and private chat are always open to you for anything you may need from answering half a dozen questions, throwing ideas around, or even just to say hi!

I'm sure you'll find people with similar interests to yourself who are up for some adventures! Happy writing! =D

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: New and ready
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:01 pm 

I have returned.

Medals: 1
1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Hello and welcome to CF :)