All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2885 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143 ... 145  Next
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:23 pm 

Hello everyone. Please feel free to speak to me. I am so lonely.

Blog: View Blog (1)

"Have your mother call me. She was the one who suggested the museum and got me thinking. I will work on the plan more when I get a chance. Don't worry your pretty head. Your mother has something that she holds over your father and she most likely will win.
Feeling any better?" Sean asked.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:32 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

" will do and a little. I really hope this all works out. Otherwise it sounds like we are leaving Texas all together. " Sasha would snuggle a but closer to rose.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:53 pm 

"I hope not. Your mother is the best one to talk to. I'd talk more but I need some sleep. I miss you being nearby already. I am going to bed, sweetheart. You should too. Call me in the morning, ok?" Sean asked.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:54 pm 

" ok I miss being close to you as well. Sleep well my prince. " She says softly

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:03 pm 

"Sweet dreams, my sweet Princess." Sean spoke then made kissy sounds before hanging up.

(Want to be Alfonso Daniel Nickelbacker, VII- Alfonso Daniel Nickelbacker, VI's son?)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:08 pm 

She would giggle a little at the kissy noise and made one back. Hanging up she would put her phone in the charger then try to get some sleep. Which did happen very well.

Lily would wake up a bit early. Careful she would sit the bed up and feel around the night stand. Smiling when she finally found the cup from the night before and drinks the water.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:55 pm 

Sean slept well and was up a lot earlier than he planned so he worked on the mansion plans a bit before breakfast.

The night nurse came in quietly and saw that Lily was up already.
"Hello. I am Margie the night nurse. Are you ok or do you need a pain pill?" she asked as she walked over to the bed.

Alfonso Daniel Nickelbacker, VI. was worried about his wayward son. He had not check up on him in years but the news of the babies and everything caught up to him. He had many fingers that dipped in many pies and bring back rumors as well as news so that he could keep up with things. Texas was a home base so he had a elaborate apartment complex at the top of one of the most luxurious apartments in Dallas.

VI as he was called, loved gadgetry. His only weakness but he had no emotions so none knew this tidbit of information. He pressed a button on his glasses and reviewed the pictures of Dan. He look like his mother while VII looked like a clone of him. A lot of work went into that boy of his. VI went through the same thing as a young man. Locked up with nothing and submitting to shots in his face so that it was hard to move his move to speak or even eat. He found the hardest task masters for VII and literally groomed him to be a clone of himself. Just like the 5 generations before VI did. But in different ways.

VI was made the way he is because of a ruthless hard nose man with a perfection complex. I was noted to be so unforgiving but II was worse and III was worse and even turned several families out on Christmas Eve. All they could take was what they could put in a suitcase each. No toys or such nonsense was allowed to be packed. The people were infuriated with III that they ganged up on him and IV with any wooden bat or club. They let the boy go for they just wanted be rid of III. IV limped home where he was taken to a private hospital and healed.

While healing, IV had a lot to think about. He changed the way he thought of bringing up any son that he had. Hard work was the key the 17 year old thought. That was what he worked at and perfected a physically fit body that was rock hard. V was brought up the same way and so was VI and VII. Each generation was harder physically, emotionally and financially rock solid. It was IV that had the first shots to 'firm up' his facial features. Now that VI was in charge, he made sure that VII was 'properly schooled'.

VI pressed a button and a voice came through. A cold emotionless voice."Yes, sir?"

"Send VII in right away." VI spoke.

"Right away sir." came the same cold voice back.

Now to wait until VII gets to his office.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:40 pm 

Lily would slowly look towards the voice. " Something for my head would be nice. " She says and smiles a little.

After a few minutes VIi would walk into the office. " You called sir?" He says looking his father right in the eyes.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:35 pm 

"I will get some Tylenol. And you can rest a bit more. Would you like some tea or anything?" the nurse asked.

VI nodded to VII. "Come in and close the door."
He watched VII do as he was told. Once the door was silently closed and VI approved of his clone. Once VII was standing in front of him, he continued.

"I am giving you an assignment of your very own. You are to keep an eye on Daniel Alfonso Nickelbacker. Report to me everything he does. Nothing is to be overlooked. Find out what security system he has and hack it yourself. You will work alone. Even though he is your so called brother, if he is to be taken out, I want the details in living color. Make sure that the two of you are alone and that it is a slow agonizing death. Leave no evidence that points my way or any other family member. You are on your own. Questions?" VI asked.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:29 pm 

She would think a bit. " Some tea and something to eat if I'm allowed to please." She says

He would raise a eyebrow a bit. " Yeah why are you so interested in him all the suddenly after so many years." He asks. To watch his younger brother what in the world is going on now.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:44 pm 

"You may eat what you want, Lily. I will get those things and then I will be back."

"He has some grandchildren and I need grandchildren to show that I am a grandfather. Besides it is something that I want you to do. I still keep my ears open for many people. When are you going to present me any grandchildren?" VI asked.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:53 pm 

she would smile and nods. " thanks " she says and carefully put the cup back on the nightstand.

he would nod a bit. " When i find the right woman to settle down with. I'll look into keeping a eye on younger brother. " he says standing back up.

rose would wake up and get ready for the day. going down stairs she sees her mom cooking breakfast " hey mom sean would like you to call him this morning. though can you wait till dad takes me to work"

joyce will smile and nod " sure then sweety." she says then looks to her. " oh dear you didn't sleep well huh." she says noticing how pale and tired she was. rose will just shake her head.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:17 pm 

The nurse came back with a pot of tea and some toast as well as the pills in a cup.
"I have your snack and pills. I will set it up on your table. The toast is on the center of the plate. The pot of tea is on your right and the cup and saucer is on your right. Sugar and lemon wedges at the 12:00 position above the plate. I'll stay here while you begin. You will be doing your own way when you eat. More will be explained in class." the nurse spoke.

"How many more females will you have before you settle down? Just pick one and offer a tempting living arrangement. Do you want me to pick someone?" VI demanded.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:29 pm 

she would listen to the nurse and nods a bit. " ok lets see if i got all that. " she says and will carefully go about feeling her way around. she had some difficult excpally with the tea but she didn't give up and would keep on trying till she finally got it. " sorry for the mess." she says a little sheepishly.

he would shake his head. " I will find the right one don't worry." he would say " anything else for now."

mark will come in and look to rose. " you ready?" rose will nod and get sasha before going to get in the car. the ride was very long and quiet as neither of them talked.

joyce would wait a few mintues after they left before calling sean.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:48 pm 

"You did well. not much at all spilled and the tray has a terry cloth mat so it won't splosh all over. After you take your pills, I will leave you to listen to the TV. I will clip the remote on the left side of the bed. And your call button is clipped on the right. Any questions?" the nurse asked.

"Just get those two tasks done for now. I'll call you if there is anything else." VI spoke as he dismissed him.

When Sean's phone rang, he answered it right away.
"Good morning, I hope. How are things going?" he asked in a concerned voice.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:34 am 

she would slowly shake her head " no not that i can think of right now." she says and finds her pills. she would carefully take them and the rest of her tea before sitting back on the bed. relaxing since the meds was still making her a bit groggy.

VII would nod and walk out. he wsn't looking forward to watching over his brother but didn't dare disappoint their father.

" things are going. rose wanted me to call you after they left for work but didn't say why. Is everything ok?" she would ask then sips a bit of her coffee.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:06 pm 

The nurse left after Rose successfully took the pills. She did some documenting while listening for any call signals.

VI was not sure that VII is serious about watching Daniel. He would have to appoint someone to keep an eye on VII and report back what VII is doing. Perhaps an assistant for VII....something to think about.

"I understand. Rose explained why you have to move away. I won't offend you by offering to pay your bills but I have an idea that we talked some about. Do you remember what it was about?" Sean asked.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:10 am 

Lily would find something to listen to and relax a bit. She will need to find something to do so not to go crazy with bordom.

" We talked about making the mansion into a museum if I remember correctly." Joyce says and knew mark will not be happy that Sean knows why they are moving but she will deal with him later

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:00 pm 

"Would you consider working for me in the museum? I have a few plans for it in my head but I need someone to advise me then work with me. It will be easy work for Rose and both of you will be close to Rose. Would the two of you listen to my plans?" he asked with high hopes.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:31 pm 

Joyce would listen to him. " I will talk to mark and we will talk to you about it. If we can stay in this town somehow I thing that would be the best."

Mark pulled into the ranch and stopped. He parked the car and looked at rose. " I hope you have a good day. I'll pick you up ok. "

Rose would nod and get out the car before getting Sasha out. She would take a deep breath before heading into her office and getting to work

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2885 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143 ... 145  Next