All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:29 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Well, I’m not too good at introductions or getting ANYONE for that matter to remotely like me as a human being lol considering I can be a little blunt and sarcastic b!tch but let’s see how this goes. Love me, hate me, I give zero fxcks <3

My name is Killsaga, well not really but that’s what you call me by on here IF I give you the pleasure of calling me out my name - which is rare. So for now, it’s Killsaga, or Kill, Kills, Saga (whatever you want to call me honestly). I’m a 19 year old woman who has a job, full time student in college studying Psychology and striving to become a Psychologist (basically a shrink lol). I have no kids, am currently single but sadly in a complicated whirlwind of bullshit with my ex of 5 years -facepalms-

I have been writing since I was 11, so it’s been a while lol I label myself as an advanced or veteran roleplayer, which means I can pull off 6+ paragraphs like it’s nothing, my grammar and literacy equally matches my expertise. I do not shame or down others who are beginners, just like virgins, I encourage them to go out there and have some fun (but don’t be a hoe) - explore you’re surroundings and most importantly learn from your superiors. Don’t be threatened by how I may come off at times, it’s just who I am haha I’m a little rough around the edges, blunt and as my ex says “a crazy sexy b!tch” - but I’m really not that crazy I’m just straight forward and don’t hold any punches. So don’t be intimidated by how I might come off at first, you’ll eventually grow to enjoy my presence lol

Now, reason why I’ve come to join your family duo, is simply this - all the other sh!t faced sites I’ve been on this is by far the most exciting just because it’s freelance and I don’t have to bite my tongue or most importantly watch what I post (having to be tied down on what I write really annoys me). So, I hope I come to smother you all with twisted love and affection because THAT’S what I’m all about ;) <3

anyways have to get to bed now! Got work in the morning at 8!

MONEY IN MY POCKET THAT'S WHY I WALK LIKE THIS.

Last edited by Killsaga on Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:48 am 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

As a fellow psych student, welcome to CF! Is there a specific area in psych that you're most interested in?

Anyway...before we end up on a long path into the unconscious and arguing over Freud, let's get down to business.

I hope you've given the site Rules a read over, if not, go ahead and get that done! Any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to reach out to either myself or any of the other staff. We'd be happy to help you out and get you back on track. On a similar note, my inbox and private chat are always open to you should you need anything from questions answered, ideas bounced around, or even just to say hi. I promise I won't bite either =)

I'll also direct your attention to the Member Listings. They're a great place to see what other people are interested in writing, as well as seeing their availability, post length, experience, and all that jazz. Feel free to poke around as many (or as few) as you'd like, you may just find a potential writing partner this way. You can also make one of these "roleplay resumes" yourself to tell us a little more about your roleplay self.

I hope you find the place to your liking, and stick around long enough to write some epic adventures! Happy writing! =D

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:20 am 

I have returned.

Medals: 1
1st Year (1)

Hello there and welcome to CF :)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:40 pm 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Welcome Kills hope this becomes your 2nd home.

View Likes PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:11 pm 

Brooo yes! I love Psychology so much, literally I can't pick which area I like the most x.x

ANd thank you thank you! <3

MONEY IN MY POCKET THAT'S WHY I WALK LIKE THIS.