All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 429 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 22  Next
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:30 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Blog: View Blog (0)

Draco had already become aware of the rumours about himself and Oliver at camp, mostly after Pansy had spent the better part of a day teasing him about his connection to the soccer counselor. However, while Draco and Oliver had become fast friends after their awkward meet in spin the bottle, then no romantic connection had blossomed between them. They were good friend and had decided that that was more than enough for the both of them.
Draco was just about to tell Harry what he had prepared to tell everyone else who might ask, but then Harry dropped his shirt and Draco was not prepared for him to be shirtless. Harry was already a handsome man, but he was well build and that really showed when he wasn't wearing a shirt. Draco probably took way too long to answer the simple question and he honestly hated himself for that, because it could be read as hesitation, but he just needed the moment to collect himself enough to not stare at Harry's chest.
He looked back out on the lake. "No. We are not. I mean, he is great, but we talked it through and we agreed that we are better off as friends."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:53 pm 

"I didn't mean to pry," Harry was quick to counter, taking Draco's pause as a slight offence. Harry's eyes were still lingering his shirt in his hands as he, rather pointlessly, folded it against his bare chest. Something about Draco's answer made Harry hesitant to look at Draco; thankfully, the other was looking at the lake as Harry finally gathered himself to look at the other.
"I just asked cus Oliver's a nice bloke, and it's the first time I've ever heard of him being involved with anybody -" Harry trailed off, not really sure why he had actually asked. Instead, he just abandoned the sentence, forcing his eyes off of Draco and back onto the lake.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:17 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Draco frowned softly at that, not sure why Harry seemed so interested in whether or not he was dating Oliver. It took him a little while, by after thinking about it for a moment the dime finally dropped. Harry probably wasn't interested in whether or not Draco was dating Oliver, but probably rather whether or not Oliver was dating Draco.
A smug grin made its way to Draco's lips at that, feeling like he had figured it all out. It was a little cute that harry felt like he had to ask Draco about it instead of just going to Oliver, but he wouldn't judge him. From all he knew, it could be Harry's first time having feelings for another guy and that shouldn't be mocked.
"He is a very nice guy, yeah," he stated, not really sure how to go about the situation. He didn't know harry all that well after all, but he still felt like he had to encourage him, at least somewhat.
"And he's very single, so you have nothing to worry about."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:25 pm 

Harry just grinned at that, exhaling a vaguely laughing sound as he finally dropped the folded t-shirt onto the dock. He had already stated that he'd be back about the thermos, and leaving his shirt here seemed to be the best option.
"Again, don't mean to pry," Harry felt the need to reassure Draco off, the laugh still audible in his tone of voice. What Draco and Oliver did was, after all, none of Harry's business. He just expected Draco to give a clearer answer than Oliver, if Harry were to confront him about it.
"Anyway," Harry regained his focus. His eyes had, without him paying much attention to it, found their way back to Draco, and Harry had no real sense of how long he had been looking at the other. In an attempt to exit the conversation, Harry took a single step backwards. "Offer to kayak still stands. What's ours is yours."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:27 pm 

Draco shook his head at that, not really being able to picture himself in a kayak, even if the offer was made by a cute guy.
"Thanks but no thanks," he said, looking over his shoulder at Harry with a warm smile. It was a little cute that he was trying to be discreet about his interest in Oliver and Draco wasn't one to start pushing for anything, but he did hope that Harry would end up either with Oliver or someone else.
"But you have fun."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:12 pm 

Harry chuckled at that, feeling like they've had this conversation almost on a daily basis.
"I'm gonna keep offering until you accept," he jokingly informed Draco, before raising his hand in a greeting and properly turning around to walk up the dock.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:24 pm 

_____
Draco had been feeling a little off all day and nothing he did seemed to help, so he had decided that he would take an evening stroll through the forest, just to try and see if he could clear his head a little. On his walk, he had found himself walking towards the lake and feeling too tired to fight it, he had decided to go and sit down on the dock, as he has done so many mornings before.
Once he actually reached the dock, he realised that he wasn't alone there, which was a little surprising. He could hear someone splashing in the water and as he moved further down the dock, he was fairly certain that that person was Harry, which was somewhat of a relief. Sure, he liked the other counselors, but it seemed a lot more effortless when he was hanging out with Harry and he just really needed that. He didn't want too much effort in anything.
"Harry?"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:45 pm 

It was well past the campers's curfew when Harry had decided to take an impromtu swim in the lake. He had taken a few imaginary laps back and forth to justify the swim, but had soon come to terms with the fact that he'd rather just drift around.
Harry had been deep in though, with his head tilted backwards into the chill water, when somebody called his name. Instinctively, he straightened his posture, suddenly feeling exposed. He was, though the water had muffled the sounds, well aware that the voice was not the one of a camper, and this took part of the edge off of his surprise. "Yeah?"
Barely reaching to step across the lakebed, Harry moved back towards the dock; he had drifted further than expected. As soon as the dock came into sight, Harry was able to place the voice, too, and the sight made a smile appear on his lips.
"Hi, Draco," he greeted, as he moved further way from the lakeside, taking a couple of breasttrokes towards the counselor .

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:26 am 

"Hi," he breathed, sitting down on the edge of the dock with his legs dangling over the edge. It was slightly chilly outside seeing as the sun had went down, but it wasn't downright cold. The sun was setting in the distance, making the encounter with his co-counselor seem more intimate than their former encounters. Draco decided not to think anything of it, seeing as he and Harry only were friends; if you could even call them that. They were co-counselors but that was about it.
"Am I interrupting something important?" He asked, not wanting to be a bother, but he really wanted to talk with Harry about one of his students. He could probably ask Pansy about the situation as well, but he felt more comfortable asking Harry about such things. It wasn't a life or death situation after all, but he felt a little bit inadequate when he didn't know what to do to help the young man.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:20 pm 

"Not at all, I just came back from a run," Harry was quick to dismiss, turning his eyes downwards in an attempt to see though the darkening waters for a stone to stand on. He straightened his posture slightly after having found a steadier place to stand, the water now hitting at this clavicle. "What's up?"
It was first then Harry turned his eyes up towards Draco, finding that a smile naturally came to his lips. Harry's hands lingered at the surface in front of him, inattentively moving them back and forth as if he needed them to keep his balance.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:01 pm 

"I am a little... troubled, I guess," Draco said, a soft frown on his face as he did. He didn't want to make a big deal out of it, but he also really could need some help on how to deal with his situation. He didn't have much experience with children to begin with, but especially not children with problems, even less problems so similar to Draco's own. It should be fairly simple to help with something like that, but Draco had no idea of how to talk with a child like that, which was why he was turning to Harry.
"It might seem a little silly, but I honestly don't know what to do," he said, feeling more than a little silly about having to ask for help about such a silly thing, but he trusts Harry to not judge him for asking. "One of the kids came to me, asking for help with his life at home, but I am not sure how to help him."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:40 pm 

Harry, who had absentmindedly been shifting his position in the lake, immediately looked up at Draco. Whatever motions he had been doing with his arms died out, and for a moment, Harry just looked at Draco, not sure how to respond. Uncertain what to do of himself, Harry looked down into the dark water.
"Is it anything serious?" Harry almost felt obliged to ask, once again looking up at Draco. "If you have any reason to think that they're in an unsafe environment you should talk to Pansy and management -"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:20 pm 

"Oh no," Draco said, suddenly realising how ominous his words sounded. It was a little hard now that he knew the child trusted him with this, but he knew that he would going to need some help to guide this child properly and he felt like Harry was the one for that. Draco had seen Harry around the children and he knew that he was good with them and that most of the children seemed to trust Harry a great deal. It just made sense.
"He's gay and he doesn't know how to tell his mum," he rushed out, feeling a little silly about being this troubled with something like this. He knew that the child came to him because Draco was very loud in his identity, but he just wasn't sure how to help this child. "The thing is, I never really came out myself, not in that way at least, so I don't know how to help him with this."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:42 pm 

"Oh," Harry breathed, unable to not let his relief show. They had yet to have any actual issues regarding any of the campers safety, and Harry was beyond relieved that he wouldn't have to deal with that while practically naked in a lake.
"Um, I don't know," he just answered, his tone considerably lighter now that he had a feeling of where the conversation was going. "I haven't come out either."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:44 pm 

Upon hearing Harry's answer Draco suddenly realised just how his question must have sounded to Harry. He didn't know anything about Harry's private life and he wasn't about to pretend that he knew anything at all. He just really needed some advice on how to tell something like this to a parent.
"Oh no, I didn't mean it like that. I apologise," he said, knowing that some people took real offense to things like that, even if he thought that it was a ridiculous thing to get offended by. "I think I just need some advice on how to talk with a hold about this. I don't know his parents so I don't want to give him advice that might accidentally put him in danger. What would you do in a situation like this?"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:09 pm 

Harry knew, rationally, that this wasn't the time to make jokes. He could, however, not help himself.
"I don't know," he just repeated, once again moving his hands at the water surface. For a moment, he watched how his fingers dis- and reappeared in the dark water, before glancing up at Draco.
It was hard to tell, and though Harry understood why Draco wasn't mentioning any names, Harry wished he could get more details about the situation. "Does he think it might become dangerous if he says anything?"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:47 am 

Draco shrugged at that, honestly not sure if the tentativeness the child was showing him was because because he was actually scared or just because he was nervous. It wasn't like Draco knew anything about his parents after all, so he didn't really feel like he was the ideal person to help here. However, he really did want to help the child, seeing as he could have used the guidance himself when he was younger. It was just a really tough situation to be put in.
"I don't really know. He is clearly very nervous, which is understandable, but I can't tell if it's normal nerves or because he is scared that something is going to happen to him."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:33 pm 

Unable to find the right words to say, Harry just inhaled long and deep. The breath became slightly shaky now that his shoulders were bared above the water. In an attempt to once again cover himself, Harry took a step forward off the stone on which he was standing on.
"I think, if possible, he should tell them himself. But if I were you I'd offer to be present - or if he's too worried, I'm sure Pansy would let you use the phone to call them," Harry trailed along, making this up as he went.
Once again, Harry got distracted by the motions of his own hands in the water, before - in an attempt to keep them busy - he moved close enough to the dock that Harry could grip the steel ladder that hang from the dock and into the water. He once again looked up at Draco, who suddenly was much closer by. "Maybe it would be smart to tell them before they come pick him up for good."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:18 pm 

Draco nodded at that, glad to actually get Harry's advice on this. He had never been in the position of being someone a child trusts before, so it was all very new to him. It was nice to know that some of the thoughts he had made for himself was also what Harry was advising him to do, it made him feel like he was on the right track about this entire counsellor job. He just wanted to make sure that this boy had the best experience with coming out possible, seeing as Draco knew just how bad it could be.
"That sounds like a plan, thank you so much for your advice" he said with a soft smile, feeling very appreciative of Harry.
Once Harry swam towards the ladder Draco realised just how little Harry was wearing. In fact, he couldn't even tell if Harry was wearing anything at all. "I'm sorry, but are you naked?"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:09 pm 

Visibly surprised by the change of subject, Harry instinctively glanced down of himself. He was fairly certain that all he had exposed were his shoulders, and for a moment he seemed completely taken aback.
"Why, can you see anything incriminating?" Harry eventually asked, once again looking up at Draco. There was an unmistakable laugh audible in his voice, unable to find it in himself to actually be flustered by Draco's question.
Without much thought, Harry gripped the pipes properly, taking one step up the ladder; while the water previously had hit at the middle of his forearm, it now hit below his ribs. Once again, he glanced down at himself, trying to get a sense of just how much Draco could see through the darkening waters. "I'm still wearing underwear, but they might very well have gone so sheer that they're virtually pointless."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 429 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 22  Next