All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

View Likes PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:31 pm 

Medals: 1
Longest RP (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

20 years after the tragic Battle of Hogwarts, we sat gathered in the Great Hall, huddled together with our parents. The parents who fought in this battle. My mother had a solemn look on her face, as did the other parents who remembered friends lost. They were considered heroes, and saviors, they died for our future even though they knew they’d never have one. My uncle died that day, my uncle Fred, he died for me, my uncle George, my pa and my mum. He died for my uncle Harry and all of my cousins and friends.
I was a third year and this ceremony had gotten sadder and sadder as each year passed, but this time something unexpected happened. The school’s security had been top notch, dementors guarded Hogwarts now. They’d been told not to bother the students, but had guarded us from attacks before.
Kneel before me…” a loud whisper was heard over the room. “Kneel before the all-powerful wizard that I am.
The room suddenly felt cold, goose pimples raised on my skin and I shuddered. My mum took a protective arm over me and my father stood, wand in hand. Ronald Bilius Weasely, my protector and the man who kissed my booboo’s when I’d had a scrape. I saw my Uncle Harry and uncle George stand, my grandmum and my grandpa sprinted up as well. It seemed 99% of the parents in the room stood ready to fight.

It never came to that, but it was deemed that magic that powerful made Hogwarts unsafe. That was the day the headmaster sent us all home on Holiday. We took our exams at home and over the summer my parents frequently visited the school, until it was assured that the school was safe.
The summer came and went and soon it was time to board the Hogwarts Express. My fourth year, and hopefully it will remain uneventful.|

**************************************************************************************************************

This is where things get crazy, because we all know her year is going to be full of events. We know the wizard will be back and more powerful, but she can't handle it alone. She needs her fellow classmates on board. She may be Hermione and Ron's kid but she's not been through what they have.

So, what do you say? Would you like to be a part of this lovely story? It will blossom, I just know it.

If you're interested, comment below.

→×← | +
MyCreations

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:45 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

I will take anything at this point.

But yes I would love to be a part of this story.

I actually did a HG rp a while back.

Will it start in the first year?

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:43 pm 

Medals: 1
Longest RP (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

It can start in your characters first year, my character stated she is in her fourth year.

→×← | +
MyCreations

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:19 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Evaaaa wrote:
It can start in your characters first year, my character stated she is in her fourth year.

My character will be third year.