All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 189 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:39 pm 

looking for active people

Medals: 4
Most Patient (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

It sure like hell didn't look like Greg was seriously apologizing for anything. And that just made Katsuro really angry. There was almost nothing in this world that could make him lose his cool, it was just that Greg seemed to completely make use of the few things that can. Normal thinking was already blown out of the window. Katsuro grabbed his 'friend' at his collar. "Look you ****ing ass. Decide already whether you want to be in my life or not. 'Cause I am so ****ing sick of thinking about you and your shitty face all the time." With some more cursing words and a facial expression that would make any normal person run alway, Katsuro let go of Greg's collar. Before he would get completely out of hand he turned around and furiously stomped off. Any person that crossed his path on his way home made way for him more than ever.

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

here is my Resume<-do read it for better understanding

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:14 am 

Gregorio wasn't expecting Katsuro to grab him, he was more of expecting the other to punch him or throw him to the ground, or any other physical act for that matter. Now the words the other gangster was telling him to his face was quite hard to believe that it'd be coming from him. 'What the hell is he going on about?' Once Katsuro let go of him, Gregorio touched his collar and wondered what was going on with that guy? That guy was thinking about him constantly? What was that all about? Maybe they were good as friends after all? Gregorio huffed as he didn't know what to do now if he saw Katsuro again? He decided he had to go back to work, maybe if he went to get work done it might distract him from what was going on now, "What the hell is up with him?" he thought out loud as he looked at his unlooked text messages, work work. So maybe Katsuro wasn't spying on him, but he still didn't accept his apology, what was he to do now?

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:06 pm 

That night Katsuro was more brutal at his work than usual. He was fuming with anger, yet he didn't exactly know why. This just increased his frustration even more. The only outlet he had were those small fry that thought they could do what they wanted on his turf. His underlings didn't stop him either. They had never seen their boss like this before and didn't dare to interfere either.

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:08 pm 

Having to get his crap together, Greg was trying not to be so distracted about earlier that morning, though it was hard to when what Katsuro told him what was going on with him. Collecting loans, this time with his dogs and his underlings which he didn't really bring unless someone was going to wind up dead. He ended up having them do the work with him supervising. "You lot know what to do. Leave no evidence." He told him as he left early, already knowing the lackeys knew what the cost was if they failed. It was obvious he was distracted as he returned to report back to his brothers, "What's the matter Gregorio? Cynthia go and grab you by the balls again?" Gino asked as he snickered at the distraught sibling, Gregorio shook his head and gave his brother a look, "Shut yer mouth...Is dad in?" he asked, as Gino gave Greg a look, "What makes you think dad wants to see you?" Gino scoffed as Greg's thugs had come back with the report of the deed being done, "Can't even handle your own work. Get out of here Gregorio." Gino dismissed his brother as Gregorio let out a frustrated groan, a nice long shower should help him calm down some. But still...What was it that Katsuro was going on about? It wasn't like it was his fault that man felt like that?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:05 am 

Almost at the end of his shift, Katsuro received a phone call. It was his 'other' task. It was time to eliminate an enemy to the family again that couldn't be made to disappear by normal means. He left his underlings to do the rest and went on his way. The task had to be done with tonight. Katsuro put out the cigarette he had been smoking in his portable astray. He positioned himself on the building across from the target. It didn't take long before the target entered his sight. It should not be possible for the target to spot himand his long range gun from this distance. This was the first time he saw the target. A woman. As soon as the shot was fired and the hit was confirmed, Katsuro packed up his gear and quickly left. He didn't like killing women but apperantly she had been collecting information about the family and selling it to the enemy. The delicacy of the situation was that she was the wife of a trusted member and this embarassment should be hidden from him. Even at a moment like this, the thoughts of Greg didn't leave his mind. The sun already seemed to be rising as he went through the head office to directly report on the succes of his job.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:58 am 

Gregorio huffed as he headed on home, it was impossible to get any respect from his family, even his mother gave him the tiniest amount of 'respect', when she wasn't telling him to get his crap together. And now he had Katsuro, a complete stranger to him now getting angry with him. Well, maybe an acquaintance that really wanted to have a friendship with? Maybe that's why he was so angry with him, but did Katsuro really want to get involved with him? He huffed as he stopped at the door to his flat, looking at his phone as his underlings had reported to him about taking care of dead weight. Unlocking the door, he huffed again as it got his dogs to come over to greet him, what the hell was he supposed to do with Katsuro? "Hey boys." He murmured as he patted both of them and decided to soak in the bath. As he soaked, he huffed, what if he ran into that gangster again? Would he still be angry with him and he decided to go back to the park tomorrow, even if it twisted his brothers' panties about going there. Rubbing his calloused hands, he wondered if he'd ever revert back to a 'normal' life. And maybe he'd have no problem with everyday people like Katsuro?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:33 pm 

Katsuro went home exhausted. It felt like the day had been ages long. He slightly regretted his outburst at Greg, but only slightly. After taking a short shower he fell into bed. He tried to not think about anything, but the thoughts wouldn't leave him alone. Maybe it was just sexual frustration? Too bad visits to prostitutes were not allowed within the family. Not that he would go there for that. Katsuro wouldn't risk any disease. Maybe this was the only good reason to go along with the marriage meeting in a short time? Greg would look totally ridiculous in a wedding dress. However his embarrassed face was probably cute. Katsuro fell asleep without noticing that his thoughts had yet again ended up with Greg.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:14 pm 

Soaking in the tub, Gregorio huffed as more thoughts were stewing in his mind. Did he really want out of the family business? Have a normal life with his kid? No...Then he'd be liability to his family if sh*t was to go down, but then again they wouldn't really care much. Gregorio got himself out once he was nice and pruney he got dressed and laid on his bed, Brutus joining his master at the end of the bed and softly whined at him. "What?" he asked as the dog only stared back at him, silently judging him. "Want to go to the park tomorrow? I don't know if he'll be there." Katsuro? He didn't know why that man was another person outside his circle of mafia 'friends' he willingly interacted with, besides his son and his mother. Shutting off the lamp light, Greg pulled the blanket over him and sighed, stewing still with his thoughts. Was Katsuro into him? Shuddering at the thought, maybe Katsuro was into him if he had gotten upset like that with him the other day. Oh well...Maybe tomorrow he might run into that weird character?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:15 pm 

Another day another problem. At least that was how it felt like to Katsuro. He was woken up by a call from his beloved sister. Apperantly she had made an appointment for him to get a new suit fitted. Not out of the kindness of her heart of course. This was only so that he would look decent on the meeting with his possible bride and thus not embarrass the family with his usual suit. His usual suits were also quite nice and decent so technically there was no need for him to get a new one. Still, he had no right to oppose his sister in this matter. The appointment was pretty much immidiately so Katsuro had to hurry up to make it in time. The tailor was, naturally, an aquantaince of the family. This reduces the risk of shaming the family by being assassinated while having a suit fitted. The fitting seemed to take forever. After he was done, Katsuro only had enough time to quickly eat a bit before having to work.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 189 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10