All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:41 pm 

Looking to Role play!

Blog: View Blog (0)

Hello! Tropical peacock here and I am Brand new to this website! I am currently looking for 1x1 and multifandom RP's but I will RP almost anything! I really love The Road to El Dorado, Gravity Falls, Colors, animals, drawing creative writing, Ghost Adventures, Dragon Ball/Z/GT/Super, Anime, Manga, Steak, Rooter, Nature, the outdoors, Hiking, Big Hero Six, Dreamworks, Disney, Kick Buttowski, The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, Time Warp Trio, and many other things! Feel free to message me and let know if you'd like to RP! Thank you!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:24 am 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

I use to watch Ghost Adventures all the time! Then they stopped showing it on Saturday afternoons...and life.

Anyway, enough about me...welcome to CF, Tropical!

With your list of varied interests I'm sure you'll find someone interested in a roleplay. I would suggest taking a look through the Member Listings. There you'll find "roleplay resumes" of many members listing such things as their likes/dislikes, experience, and availability among many other things. Feel free to look through as many (or as few) as you'd like, you may just find a potential writing partner there. Maybe even make one of your own to tell us all a little more about your roleplay self.

Before you get into all that though, if you'd take a look over the Rules. Any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to bring them to either myself or another member of staff, we'd be glad to get you sorted out. My inbox and private chat are always open should you need anything from some questions answered, ideas muddled with, or even just to say hi! I promise, I'm one of the few who doesn't bite!

Hopefully you find the place to your liking and stick around for a good long time! =D Happy writing!

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:23 am 

I have returned.

Medals: 1
1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Hello there and welcome to CF. :)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:27 am 

eye of newt, tail of newt... rest of newt...

Medals: 12
Best Couple (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (59)

The Road to EL Dorado is a masterpiece and no one will be able to ever convince me otherwise. Tropicalpeacock - what an excellent name in this endless darkness I currently live in! Conjures up images of summer and fruity drinks in coconut shells. I hope you'll like it here! The key point is to not be shy, and just take a look at all the threads that catch your eye, and maybe even post in them or send the creator a PM!

Cheers!

Only doing 1x1s and tiny groups for now due being generally busy. If you have a cool idea, feel free to approach me, though, alas, even the most awesome adventures must be passed up on sometimes.
invisgmt+1 + 6th semester university student = patience please ♥