All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2885 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132 ... 145  Next
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:08 pm 

Hello everyone. Please feel free to speak to me. I am so lonely.

Blog: View Blog (1)

"I imagine that your mom told you all about our trip?" Sean spoke as he pulled out a box of chocolate and placed at next to each female.
"That is for you to eat."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:49 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Rose will smile and nods a bit. " yeah she told me. sounded interesting but I'll get my chance to go " she says then looks to the boxs of chocolate " thank you my prince."

she says then looks to the baby she was holding. " they are so cute and special "

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:57 pm 

"Each one is special to me. Markow says that Dan has been asking about when the court date is. He would like to have the court date done and over with I guess." Sean spoke glumly as he picked up William.
"I'd miss them if I had to give up the custody of them."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:01 pm 

Rose nods " i don't know what i would do either. " she says looking to him she would smile. " love spending time with them and with you."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:06 pm 

"I agree. I have half the feeling that Dan might get at least visiting rights if nothing else. I hate to see say this but you might end up seeing Dan from time to time. Legally, we can't stop him from being their father and if he changes...." Sean looked sadly at Rose.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:13 pm 

she frowns and looks down at the baby. she knew if she would to stay with him that will be something she will have to deal with seeing dan. she would look back up to him. " i know and if i have to see him i....i want the first time we meet to be with out the babies near. i know it might be emotional and very stress."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:18 pm 

"The babies can be in the nursery unless we have to take them to him. We will talk about it when the time comes. I just wanted you to be aware that Dan is still pursuing his paternity rights." Sean spoke quietly.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:26 pm 

she would nod a bit. " i know it's something i been thinking about and even talked to mom about. but dan is two of their father. if i'm going to be a part of your family it's something i must get used to....and " she would take a big breath. " get over my fear of seeing him"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:35 pm 

"You are being very mature and extremely brave, my love. At least for now we don't have to worry about seeing him. Being a brother to two of them will mean that it will be hard for me to get paternity rights. It will be a battle. At least I have the money backing. And as far as social status and bad press, I think that we are fairly even. Of that I am not sure of." Sean spoke quietly.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:47 pm 

She would smile a bit more. " i'm sure things will work out well. we just have to keep our heads up and know it will be worth."

she sighs and looks around a bit. "it's nice to be able to relaxes a little bit with not to many worries. "

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:50 pm 

"Yes, it nice. But we will need to go back one of these days. How is your mother doing?" He inquired.
"How does she feel about Dan?"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:56 pm 

she nods a bit. " yeah i know but right now it's nice not so stressful for the babies. as for my mom...well i'm sure if she had the chance she would chew him out good and make sure he never got to even see a picture of the babies. "

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:59 pm 

"Really hurt her because he hurt her baby. I am worried how she will hold up if Dan gets the custody. I hope that we can avoid problems." Sean spoke.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:18 pm 

she looks around a bit. " she will proble still blow up at him the first time she can but mom is like a tea pot. once she got a chance to get everthing off her mind she usally good to go."

lily would sigh a bit as she laid in her bed. no longer able to take the quiet she would feel around the bed till she found the remote...or at least she thinks so. pushing a button she would eep a bit when her feet started to go up. this would be so much easier if she didn't have her eyes covered up but she kept at it. after a few more buttons she got the tv on glad for some sort of noise right now.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:20 pm 

"Well, the babies are asleep so perhaps we should grab some sleep while we can." Sean suggested as he got up.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:29 pm 

rose will nod a bit. " yeah best get some rest. " she says and will carefully stand up to put the baby in the bed. before going back to her chair and sitting down. knowing she was to take it easy. she would move to go wheel herself out. " i hope you sleep well.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:32 pm 

Sean tuck the baby in as well. "I hope that you sleep well with no bad dreams. Dream of something like what kind of a wedding gown you will wear."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:45 pm 

she would smile and blush a little. " that i hope to do. " she says and heads back to her room slowly. she would get ready for bed and make sure her machine was on before laying down. she couldn't help but think of marring sean. she would quickly fall asleep having a good dream.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:25 pm 

Sean went into his room and took a shower before he sat down at his desk to do some figuring out how to keep sanity in his family. Rose and the babies came first in his life. He had to figure out what was best for them as a family as well as what to if Dan happen to get custody of the older two.

After exhausting all of the ideas, Sean finally shut down the IPad and went to bed. He how ever was not tired for he did not do enough to be physically tired.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:41 pm 

Lily would just lay in bed listening to the tv till she slowly drift off to sleep. she would sleep till she was woken up. her body needing the rest to heal.

rose would wake up. feeling pretty good. she would go and take a shower and getting ready for the day. carefully pulling her hair back into a braid. once she was done she looks to the stiches still in her one wrist. deciding to go find nancy to see if she wanted to look it over before she rebandaged it.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2885 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132 ... 145  Next