All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2885 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131 ... 145  Next
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:18 pm 

Hello everyone. Please feel free to speak to me. I am so lonely.

Blog: View Blog (1)

Sean walked her to the supply room.
"I am sure that everything that is needed here except entertainment. We can get the books from the library and a few board games from the rec room. This cart should hold everything but if not then we will make a second trip. I have plenty of carts and I am staying up here until Murkow comes." he spoke.

"Now don't be twisting your neck all the time. It may make you more likely be dizzy. This is the lightest helmet and I am going to place a neck stablizer on you so that you don't over do it." Dr Manning.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:45 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Joyce nods a bit. " Sounds like a plan though why is murkow coming? You never did explain that one." She says

" I won't sir just trying to get my neck and shoulders to lososen up a little." She says and try not to jump a bit when she felt him out the helmet and neck brace on. " How long am I going to need to wear all this?"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:08 pm 

"If this is a speakeasy, I would like for him to do some research on it. He would be the one that I know who might know if this is one. If I open this place up as a museum, I need to know the history of the mansion." Sean spoke with a chuckle.

"At least 4 months. During that time your skull will form a new bone and hopefully your brain will recover. Right now we need to prepare you for blindness. It seems that everything else is in good working order." Dr Manning spoke.
"Once you can keep food down, I want to move you to rehabilitation ward."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:12 pm 

Joyce nods a bit. " true very true. and need to maybe find away to make sure no one else goes through the trap doors. " she says as she moves about getting things she put on the list.

" so..the odds of me getting my sight back is slim?" she asks and frowns.

doli softly lays her hand on lily's shoulder. lily felt it but didn't know which of her parents was trying to comfort her.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:20 pm 

"Yes, I need to make sure that all exits and entrances are or can be sealed off from intruders. Also he is bringing his kit to test the envelopes." Alex spoke as he pulled out another large cart.

"At the moment, Lily, you have a 50-50 chance. As the days go by, it will grow less. But life won't stop because of blindness. Many do pick up a special sense or two." Dr spoke honestly.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:30 pm 

joyce nods a little " that is a smart ideal. don't want anyone getting anything weird or ill." she says and sighs " tell you the truth i will be glad when life gets back to normal. "

lily sighs a little. " i'll.....i'll do my best to remember that" she says softly. how ever was she going to do what she loved if she lost her sight.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:44 pm 

"Me too. I am going to have a hectic life no matter what will happen. With four babies, it is bound to be that way. I should have found out if the court date was set yet. Ready to take the first trip back with you?" Sean asked.

"It still may come back but at a lesser degree than ever before. You just might be able to see silhouettes of things or people well enough to know who it is. You might see in black and white. You have a ring in front of you or floatys. So many possible things could be the outcome of your sight. SO I prefer to deal with the worst cast scenario and have you prepared to deal with total blindness. I hope that you understand that it is best to be prepared for the worst." Dr Mannings spoke calmly.
"Would you like for your parents to stay here at the hospital as hospital guests?"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:53 pm 

Joyce looks to the cart and nods " yeah i think this cart is ready. you staying up here correct?" she says looking to him before moving to push the cart.

" i understand" she says then thinks for a moment. " no mom, dad you both need to go home and get some rest. i'll be fine."

her father frowns " sweetie we are staying with you."

" no i'll be fine please just go home and get rest and what not." lily says

her parnests look at each other and frowns. this wasn't how their daughter acted.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:00 pm 

"Need to be up here to let Murkow in. And we can pull more carts down then with food." was Sean's reply. "I'll go with you because I have the lelvator key."

Dr Manning looks at her parents and spoke.
"There is a room in your name. Here is the pamphlet with all that you need to know about the room. If you do decide to leave and go home, please let the staff know so that someone else may have that room."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:10 pm 

Joyce nods a bit. " true very true. " she says and will make her way to the lelvator.

lily's father reached out and took the pamphlet. " thank you for everything." he says looking down at lily and softly touch her shoulder. " we will go home to change close and pick up a few things for us and you. but we will be back for the night. "

Lily sighs a bit. " ok" she says and just sits there quietly

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:18 pm 

Sean opened the elevator and held the door open for Joyce then started down.
"Tell Rose of our adventure. And that I will be back as soon as I can." he spoke softly as he thought of her being with the babies.......

Dr Manning spoke quietly.
"Let's try another snack, ok?"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:24 pm 

Joyce will smile at him. " Will do see you when you come back down" she says before heading back to the bunker.

Lily thinks " why not." She says

Her parents would softly kiss her check. " Be back sweetie" doli says before heading out

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:36 pm 

Sean went back up and pile plenty of frozen food on the first cart. He put a lot of canned foods on the next cart and some candy as well. He went to what he was going to make into his office. He didn't like the desk at all for it was so dark and gloomy like. He was tagging it for sale as well as all of the other furniture in that room. He didn't care for leather at all.

The nurse brought some more jello, ginger ale and an popsicle for Lily.

"Here is a snack for you but before you eat, Dr Manning has ordered a pill to help the snack stay down. Just hold out your hand and I'll place the pill on it." the nurse spoke.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:48 pm 

Once down in the library. Joyce will take the stuff to the kitchen so everyone could find what they needed. She goes and find rose. Smiling as she watched her rocking one of the babies humming softly. She would be a good mother she thinks.

Lily would sit there and wait for the nurse to come in. " She would hold her hand out for the pill. Once she had it she would take it. " Thank you." She says then would go about eating some

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:34 pm 

Murdock texted and Sean let him in.
"Hey Man. How are you doing?" Sean spoke with a smile.
"Not bad at all. And you?" Murkow asked.
"Just fine, thanks. I appreciate you coming over for a while." Sean spoke as he stepped back.
"Nothing much is going on so the men can handle what is going on. Speaking of what's going on, what is going on with you? I can't get anything out of Jesse and Dan has tried to get in contact with you." Murkow spoke with a frown.

"You did hear about Lily?" Sean asked sadly. Murkow nodded and Sean filled in details.
"Good thinking about your where abouts. I can guarantee that you won't be having any troubles from Dan. If he messes up, he'll lose any parenting privileges which he wants desperately according to his lawyer." Murkow spoke

"At least I know I am safe from Dan. So are the babies. Let's go see my secret world. We will be taking a cart each down. Now is it feasible for this place to be a speakeasy? Can you find out the history of the house?" Sean asked as he lead Murkow to the kitchen then to elevator.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:50 pm 

Joyce would walk in and kiss rose's head softly. " you look so adorable holding the little one." she says

rose smile and looks up at her. "thanks mom"

joyce would find a seat and tell rose about their advanture. rose will smile and listen.
"sounds like it was intersting. maybe here soon i will get to go check it out."

lily would slowly eat all of the snack she was given. carefully she would push the tray away before carefully laying back down.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:39 am 

Sen spoke of all of the possibilities and Murkow gave the assignment to a couple people who loved to dig into history. After that Sean took Murkow down the elevator, pausing here and there to look at various things. They finally arrived in the library where Murkow began to poke around the area while Sean pushed the carts to kitchen. Hannah was happy to store the food.

He then went to see the babies for he thought that women would be there.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:19 pm 

Rose smiles and will switch which baby she was holding. Trying to spend time with each of them. Softly rocking them as she hums as well. Wanting to get to know each of them.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:57 am 

"Hello ladies. Enjoying the babies? I think that they are so very sweet." Sean spoke softly as he looks at them.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:33 pm 

Rose will look up at Sean and smile. " They are very sweet." She says happily

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2885 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131 ... 145  Next