All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Survivor
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:26 pm 

Neither success nor failure is the end, so keep going. Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

Medals: 4
Most Patient (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) October 2016 (1)
Blog: View Blog (12)

Never trust a survivor until you find out what they did to stay alive.

See the funny thing about survival is it can push someone to do the unthinkable. The react and follow instinct so quickly that pretty soon they look in the mirror and don't recognize the person staring back at them. Surviving is a feeling. An action. An Emotion. It's hell, hell bound, and hell hath no fury kind of infection. When it consumes you, you become volatile. Unstable. Uncanny. A force to reckoned with. A wise man once said "You can have anything in life if you will sacrifice everything else for it." What he meant is nothing comes without a price. So before you go into battle, you better decide how much you're willing lose.

The war had come and it had gone. Naomi was one of the few survivors. The world that the war left behind was desolate and depressed. Wiped clean like a blank slate. The few survivors were left to govern and fend for themselves. It was all up to them to rebuild it. Naomi had fought with everything in her. But when it came down to the end of the line, the price was high and she was forced to pay it. The wise man i mentioned earlier? Yeah that was her father. Naomi was never good at taking advice. She knew what she wanted, but it was terribly expensive. And she lost it all. Everything. Her mind and heart will never be the same. But thing is certain. She won't be selfish anymore. She had to fight to survive. And now she is alone.

She didn't just walk on the wild side, she lived there, dancing in the streets and setting fire to the sky. She was the explosive type. The kind who was charismatic and charming yet potent and deadly.

This video is to set the mood.

So the setting is gong to be present, except "post-apocalyptic" but a world war has wiped everything out. Only a few survivors left. As you can see the idea still has a way to go however, i want there to be room for development.

Please let me know if you are interested. this can be a group thing, or 1x1. either way.

P.S. I'm a typo queen. Sorry in Advance.

Last edited by PrettyMyth on Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Survivor
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:01 am 

Hello everyone. Please feel free to speak to me. I am so lonely.

Blog: View Blog (1)

I am interested in this.

Melody Anne Miller

Melody is a quiet nature girl who escaped into the woods to her family cabin. Since she did not like wild game, she became a bit anemic and quite thin. She needed to get some beef badly. Her number one problem was that she did not have any money. She decided that perhaps it was best to just eat what she could find and raise until one day a few cows came along. She didn’t have a freezer but she could can the meat. She managed to butcher the smallest cow then she experimented with canning the meat. There was a lot of meat to can and only so many canning jars which was another problem. Drying the meat was the only other option.

As you can see, Melody is very hard working and self-reliant. She is shy and plays piano as well as violin. She is sweet and caring towards her friends if you happen to make friends with her. That is rarely done since the war. She did not like all of the hatred and fighting, the blood, death, so much hurt made her feel hurt. She was an emotion eater or empath if you will. She had to hide from all of this or die. There was no way that she wanted to die so she just had to live. She survived as well as she could in the woods and did not know much about the war that she wished didn't exist.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:58 pm 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

If you're up for making this a group thing, I'll join :)

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:19 pm 

Neither success nor failure is the end, so keep going. Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

Sounds good! I will scrape a character sheet up and post and OOC so we can begin and others can join in as they please.

PostThis post was deleted by PrettyMyth on Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:44 pm.
Reason: wrong post
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:44 pm 

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=52687

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:31 pm 

Floating

Blog: View Blog (2)

Can I join??? Pleeeaaasssseeee!!!

“Out the five of us there are two Slytherins, a Hufflepuff, a Gryffindor and a Ravenclaw. And the griffindor is the only straight one.... My god it’s a Hogwarts rainbow.” Ravenclaw

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:26 pm 

Yes ! Jump right in! Post your character and then you may go ahead post in the rp! :) glad to have you :)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:29 pm 

Medals: 1
Longest RP (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

To quote Doc Holiday " I'm your Huckleberry"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:59 pm 

Medals: 1
Longest RP (1)

HI, is it ok if I join in or am I late?

→×← | +
MyCreations

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:23 pm 

You may both join in ! Feel free to post away! I’ve been away so I haven’t been able to post but you guys are welcome to jump in!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:54 pm 

1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)

I would like to join too

Miranda Fylde
Age 25
Single
Fun loving, easy to get along with, worldly and loves children

Daughter of Field command Edmond Fylde.
Bio. 25 and attending Medical School as a Pediatrician. She had been in residence at Local University. This was her 2nd year of residency.

Attachments:
33801749-Portrait-of-25-year-old-woman-at-home-Stock-Photo.jpg
33801749-Portrait-of-25-year-old-woman-at-home-Stock-Photo.jpg [ 143.15 KiB | Viewed 8425 times ]