All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:45 pm 

just passing through

Blog: View Blog (1)

Jackson sat in the tavern at Tortuga he looked up at the pirates in the Tavern he was listening to the conversation that two pirates were having at the table across from him when he heard one of them say something about him. Jackson stood up and went to the table he grabbed the pirate that said it with his clawed hand the cold metal against his skin he lifted the pirate off the ground "I couldn't quite hear that would you like to say that again to my face" the pirate shook his head "No well that is fine I'm sure that it was not that bad". Jackson through the pirate to the floor and stood over him "Don't let me ever catch you saying anything against me or other pirate hunters becasue maybe next time I meet you I will not be so easy to spare your life". Jackson decided that he had been here long enough and decided that it was time to hunt some pirates maybe even go after the pirate captain known as Captain Jack Sparrow or any pirate he comes across Jackson walked down to the docks with his firstmate behind him they climbed aboard their ship and then set sail out to the sea and If they ran into any pirate they would blast their ship to bits and then take them to the British port for them to be killed for their crimes or even do the whole befriend the captain of the ship and then turn on them when they least suspect it. that though brought a smile to Jackson's face this was his job rid the sea of pirate forever so that they will be safe for everyone to sail again.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:43 am 

Blog: View Blog (2)

"So this weird mist rises out of the sea from nowhere. Freezing it was. Then she came out of the mist, Big as a blue whale, sails the colour of blood." The sailor took another swig of ale. Alex, the man's overdressed companion, lifted a much smaller glass of whiskey to his lips and took a sip. "Go on", he prompted - feigning interest.

"There were these fierce samurai running over the deck." The storyteller glanced at Alex's companion - an older Japanese man who stared at the pair dispassionately. "Then I saw him at the helm. 'Twas the devil imself!"

The Japanese man frowned. "How do you know it was the devil? We Japanese are mainly bhuddists who also cling on to some of our older shinto traditions. The devil is a christian concept. Why would he be on a Japanese ship?"

The tale teller looked confused. This was not a good look on a man who was already drunk.

"Well because. Uh because. Because Japanese aint christian and anyone who aint christian do the devil's bidding. That's probably why there were those savages on board too."

Alex did his best to restrain himself from laughing. "Savages?"

"Aye. Cannibals they say. They say they killed the first captain, cooked him, then fed him to his daughter and her consort."

"Her consort?"

"The devil. Like I said. Only she got pregnant with an imp so he had her killed and ate her too."

The Japanese man unconsciously moved a hand to the large sword hanging on his waist. Alex noticed the gesture and frowned.

"A fine, blood curdling tale my good man. But now down to business." He produced a large Spanish doubloon. The drunk grinned and handed Alex a rolled up parchment. "X marks the spot", he commented in a way that was rather cliche.

The walk from the town of Jérémie to the Haitian coast was brief. The Japanese man extracted the hidden rowboat from a nearby cave and Alex assisted him in getting the boat off the beach and into the sea.

"I don't like the stories they tell", the Japanese man said after they had been rowing for a good half hour, "They insult us all."

Alex grinned. "Oh Isamu. Would it hurt you to lighten up? Just a little? The more these rumour's persist the more they fear us. The more they fear us the more likely they are to be p%&**-%g their breeches when we come at them. Puts them off their game.

They were a god distance from shore when Alex produced a small model ship in a glass bottle from his waistcoat pocket. He placed it carefully in the water and watched it float away.

"Isamu?"

The Japanese man was carrying a shortbow. He cocked an arrow and aimed. Once the bottle was a fair distance away he let the arrow fly. It hit the bottle, smashing it. The sky darkened and a swirling mass of black smoke rose from where the bottle had been. Just to be safe the pair started rowing rapidly away from it. A minute later and they were a few yards away from a large Japanese vessel with blood red sails. The Crimson Sakura was back in service.

"Welcome aboard, Captain!", a large African man saluted as Alex came on board. "You have the map?"

Alex produced the parchment and waved it in front of his well built companion. The African took the map and read it. Isamu leaned in to take a closer look. "I'm don't think we should take the word of a drunken liar. This map is probably fake."

Alex patted Isamu on the back. "Where's your sense of adventure? Fake or not it gives us something to stave off the boredom." He addressed the rest of the ship.

"All hands on deck! Raise the anchor. We sail with the wind today!"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:11 am 

Neither success nor failure is the end, so keep going. Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

Medals: 4
Most Patient (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) October 2016 (1)
Blog: View Blog (12)

The creaking of the ship was soothing. Tasia stroked her fingers across the side of her ship. The large vessel was old and falling apart but she couldn't bring herself to part with it. Tasia knew that it would not survive another battle, it probably wouldn't even survive a storm. She took a deep remorseful breath as they sailed slowly under the full moon. Tasia could feel a storm blowing in and her heart sank. Her crew member looked to her concerned. Her eyes fell and she knew she had to adress it.

The sheep creaked and the winds picked up. There was lighting in the distance and the thunder seemed to shake nails loose with every boom. She called her crew to the center. "I know Jezebel has seen her better days. And you all know that it will be hard for me to part with her." Tasia took a deep breath. "If you are fearful, then leave the ship." Tasia waved her hand toward the pennisula that jetted out on the port side of the ship. Tasia knew some of the crew would take this opportunity and leave. And they did. She didn't know who they were and she didn't care. She had already vowed to her self to be with her beloved ship until the end.

As the storm grew stronger and the crept closer, the ship sail began top rip. They were already tattered and the wind took advantage of that. The waves punched the sides and tossed it about. As the wind blew the masts began to split. The Jezebel groaned. Her beloved ship was in it's final moments. More of the crew had bailed out and she still stayed with the ship. Lighting struck and the mast crumbled down onto the main desk puncturing a hole and crumbling the sides. The ship guzzled in water. And Tasia bid her ship good day.

Tasia took what few keepsakes she had. Small items and boarded the dingy. She watched as the last of her ship sank to it's watery grave and she laid back in the dingy and took a deep breath. After a moment the storm passed and Tasia watched the night sky. Wherever the sea took her that's where she would go. How would she find another ship? What would she do? She had no crew. Tasia just knew that her father would be looked down ashamed that she had come to this. Ashamed that the Jezebel had sank. To be honest she was ashamed that she hadn't been able to save the ship.

The dingy floated along under the moon. And Tasia closed her eyes and listened to the sea.

P.S. I'm a typo queen. Sorry in Advance.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:37 pm 

One of the biggest problems of having a crow's nest was that by it's very nature it was high up. This made vision great for the guy sitting in it, but made reporting on any sightings hard. Sound just didn't travel downwards very well. Which is why when the lookout spotted a solitary dingy floating to starboard he didn't cry out at the top of his lungs. Instead he pulled a rope, which was attached to a pulley, which was attached to a bell that rang at the bottom of the mast.

Alex produced a tescope and looked out to sea. He shrugged. No ship out there. Then something made him look downwards.

"Interesting view", Alex exclaimed. It was uncertain if he was talking about the dingy or its sole female occupant.

"Helm, bring her about".

The Crimson Sakura changed direction and cruised toward the little boat. Andy clambered to the edge of the deck and hung over the side. He doffed his hat to Tasia as the Sakura came close to the dingy.

"Good evening, fair lady", he began, "Nice night for a sea trip but I dou'bt you'll get much further in that." He gestured at the dingy. "Need a lift?"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:56 pm 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)

Natalie sat in her quarters, shoulders hunched and elbows on the desk before her. She had her fingertips pressed together and her eyes followed the movements of her Lieutenant over them. 

"I do wish you would sit down. You're going to wear a hole in the carpet at the rate you're going." Natalie said to him, no bite in her words. James looked up from said carpet.

"Sorry captain, just nervous is all." He gave her a sheepish smile.

"Lieutenant Harlow, if I didn't know better I would think this was your first time aboard." Natalie laughed before standing. She moved to the back of the room where a map was stretched across the wall, her arms crossed behind her back.

"We've made good headway. It should only be another day or two before we spot them, provided the information we were given was correct." Her fleet had been tracking a group of pirates west for several days now. It had been months since the attack on several port towns had happened and Captain Nat wanted to see an end to it. 

James moved to stand next to his captain.

"I don't see why it wouldn't be, man had nothing to gain from lying to us." He too looked over the map. Countless lines and x's marked it up, trailing bands of pirates, and locations to investigate. A few had proven successful and the Queen's Navy had benefited greatly from the spoils found, as well as the blow to the pirate population. 

Silence settled over the pair. James scuffed his boots on the floor, wondering what was going through Natalie's head. 

"I hope you're right." She finally said, not looking at him. "We can't afford another loss like the last one." With that, Captain Nat turned on the heel of her boot and exited the Captain's Quarters. 

"As do I." James said quietly to himself, watching where his captain had disappeared.

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:59 pm 

just passing through

Jackson was watching the horizon this is what he lived for sailing on the sea and taking care of these pirates so the sea will be clean again and it will be safe again. Jackson was the meanest Pirate hunter on the sea and his ship was deadly to every pirate that was to challenge them Jackson smiled when he saw the flags that normally flew above a Pirate ship.

Raise the Jolly Rodger flag we want to catch them by surprise and then we will take their ships for the Navy or let them sink to the bottom of the ocean Haha" Jackson always did this it was his favorite thing to do when spotting new pirate ships the Hemlock Sailed closer to the ships.

Jackson got ready the normal speech he gave every pirate he ran into but that all dissapeard when he saw the main ship it was a ship that had escaped him earlier today " Drop the flag ready the guns lad's that is the one that thought they had escaped us but we will teach them that they can never escape us". Jackson Steered the ship to face the ship and its allies " we will sink them all and take them to be judged and killed for their crimes".

The Hemlock got into position to engage the enemy the crew waited for his orders to when they were to fire on the ships Jackson pulled his sword free from it sheath and held it up then slowly lowers the point to signal to fire.

the first mate looked at the crew well You got your orders Fire now leave no ship standing." The quite sea was then filled with the sound of cannon fire the First mate looked at his captain to see if they could use the greek fire weapon. Jackson nodded he did not want the ships to survive this and he did not care what anyone had to say about it. next thing the pirate crew knew was that two long trails of fire heading towards their ships which then caught all the ships on fire.

Jackson later sailed his ship into the wreckage of the ships and ordered his men to search the waters for any survivors and if their were any to bring them aboard the ship and bring them to the closest port to have them imprisoned and possibly killed. Jackson smiled when his crew broguth him the captain of the ship and most of his crew "welcome aboard the Hemlock men you will be pleased to know that you were wrong to think that you were safe when you escaped me the last time but no one and I repeat no one escapes me Edward Jackson but most people know me as the Reaper but you may call me Captain Jackson". Jackson put a metal claw under the captains chin "we will be at the nearest port in a while I hope you beg to live like your father did young Captain Ha ha ha." Jackson went back the Ships helm and salied away from the wreckage.

As he sailed away from the wreak Jackson saw a British ship a little bit ahead of him he laughed was it possible that they were going after the same pirates Jackson sailed up close to the ship "I hope that your were not going after the pirates up ahead because if you were I have already taken care of them". Jackson made the young Pirate captain stand up "they did not stand a chance agaisnt my ship he put up less of a fight then his father did". Jackson laughed at the tought that he might have gotten to the pirates before the navy because it rarely happened and this was the best day he was having right now.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:24 pm 

Neither success nor failure is the end, so keep going. Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

Tasia drifted quietly in the sea for awhile. She was concerned about her safety, being alone in a dingy made her a target. She was a sitting duck. She remained quiet and listening to the night. After awhile she grew tired but was afraid to close her eyes. As she heard the creak of a ship, Her heart dropped a little. Tasia took a quick look. The large vessel sat brilliantly in the water under the moon. Its blood red sails hung gracefully. She could tell this was a pirate ship. She had heard legends of a pirate ship with red sails as child and knew that stories were stories but this still sent a chill up her spine. She grew uneasy as the ship got closer and closer. A man, who was aboard the large ship, waved his hat and addressed her. He invited her on the ship. Tasia was hesitant but she knew she didn't have many options. She would be safer aboard the ship than she would in a dingy.

Tasia reluctantly climbed on board. She clenched her jaw and remained silent for a moment. "To whom do i owe my gratitude." She said softly. Some of the crew members had gathered. She looked around and stationed a hand on her sword. Tasia began to notice the ship bared eerie resemblances to the one in the stories and couldn't help but to ask "Is this ship the one in the stories?" She turned her attention to the man she assumed to be a captain. "My father spoke of a ship. One that harnessed a power of its own. That had been around for many many years. That had red sails. Be this the one?" Her voice was quiet, but audible.

Tasia hadn't decided if she was going to lie about why she was floating in a dingy or tell the truth. The truth was shameful to say the least. Letting her father's prized possession sink to the bottom. The Jezebel had seen many battles and her retirement was long over due. However it stung to know that the last piece of she had of her father was gone. A lie on the other hand would have to be a good one. A believable one. The lie was looking outnumbered.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:51 am 

As Tasia was silent, so was the rest of the crew. Samurai and African alike stared at her. Some of them had a hungry look in their eyes. Alex looked quite out of place amoungst them. Their large build and dour faces contrasted with his slighter build, foppish clothing and sideways smile.

When Tasia mentioned the tales of the ship, Isamu frowned. Alex cast a sideways glance at him and then smirked. "You've heard of us then?" He nudged the african man next to him. "What do you think, Tau? Slow roast or pot boil? I bagsy the legs." He licked his lips. Then he laughed.

"Welcome to the crimson Sakura. These fine men are heathen samurai warroirs. These other fine men are savage cannibals. Im the devil himself and you are obviously a fairy queen in disguise. I have a unicorn somewhere as well. Clear enough for you? Now moving on."

He got down on one knee and extended his hand.

"Alexander Blackwood, at your service. You may know me as The Wolf."

He glanced at his crew. "Don't mind them. We haven't had a woman on board since..." He trailed off.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:40 am 

Natalie stood on the deck of the HMS Deviance, arms crossed and eyes on the horizon. She could hear the crew all around her, but unless one of them called to her directly she paid them no mind. They were all established sailors and Navy men, they knew what they were doing. 

As what appeared to be a pirate ship approached, Nat scowled and ordered her men to prepare the guns. Activity aboard the Deviance swiftly shifted from simply navigating the waters to preparing for battle. As the ship pulled closer, Nat could see several men on its decks, not all of them looking in the best shape. Upon hearing the call from the captain of said ship, Natalie looked him over for any sign of recognition. She hadn't seen this man before, and she knew that pirates often attacked each other for treasure, territory, or even just for the sake of it.

"What business does a pirate have with that scum?" She practically spat the word pirate, glaring at the captain of this ship. She caught a glimpse of James standing next to her. She hadn't heard him approach but didn't question it as he had a habit of sneaking around quietly on the ship. It was helpful at catching those crew members who only worked under strict supervision, they could never tell when he was coming until he was already there and chewing them out. 

Nat knew that her own ship's guns were trained on the other, and a few other ships from her fleet weren't very far behind.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:40 pm 

"My apologies Captain, I don't find your sarcasm humorous." She glared at him. "I do not believe all of the stories i hear. And i certainly don't believe in cannibals nor do i believe in fairies. While i appreciate you generosity, I will hopefully be out of your way soon. Until then, i plan to earn my keep.." Tasia stood firmly planted in the same location. Her dingy now very far away.

Tasia watched the captain as he introduced himself, "I'm afraid i have not heard of you. Only of a ship with red sails." Tasia had a bad habit of being walled off. She came across as unwelcoming. This attitude got her into trouble more than it helped her. But she found in this life you couldn't trust people. She looked around at some of the crew members, "I may not have heard of you, but you certainly are not the devil either. The devil doesn't make corny jokes." She returned her glare to him. Her eye fixated on his. The night moon casting a fairly bright light on the ship. Tasia kept her hat behind her back. She partially feared it would recognized. It was her fathers after all. The widely hated Black Beard. Black Beard had acquired The Jezebel through a series of events that led to him taking over the Italian ship. He claimed it for his after having defeated the captain and crew. Black Beard was among one of the most feared and hated pirates. His cockiness had gotten the best of them though and a pirate hunter captured him whilst he was on land. This left The Jezebel in Tasia's command.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:08 pm 

just passing through

Jackson Glared at the person who had addressed him "How dare you put me in the catagori with this scum" Jackson threw that Prate Captain hard onto the deck of the ship "I am no P[irate my name is Edward Jackson and I am a pirate hunter as for my business with this pirate is that he had thought he had escaped me Earlier today but that was his mistake no one escapes Me one of the best pirate hunter out here I'm surprised that you have not heard of me because I am well know as the Reaper and that is becasue I never leave a ship standing when I go to battle."

Jackson looked down at the pirate captain "he is not even the one you should be looking for he works for another Pirate who sent him to attack that port it just proves that he is a horrible pirate needing to take orders for others". Jackson put his boot on the pirates chest "unlike his father or his mother who was a lot better then he was that Pirate was Eduardo Villanueva a Pirate lord." Jackson turned his attention back to the navy ship "I am no threat to you I'm sure that this captian could tell you were his allies are hiding this will be a big shift in the war on pirates and it will mean more of them are gone from the sea".

I could give hime to you for the information but that is all by sun down he is back on my ship and then you will not see me again until I either sail by or I hear word of your ship but until then the captain is yours but I you do not agree I will be sailing to the nearest port and you will lose you information you need and the pirates will just send another one to attack another port the decision is yours". Jackson smiled at the navy men "oh and if you try and steal him away I would like to tell you that I have my men preparing the guns and you surly can not out run my ship the Hemlock". Jackson laughed at the thought of firing at a naval ship sure he would get in trouble but it sure would be a lot of fun considering the size of her ship it would make great target practice.

"This is the best day of my life besides the time I had caught that Feared Pirate Black Beard it was not hard he was on land away from his ship and deference less other then his sword all it took was a small threat to shoot his ship to splinters and he came with us with out a fight he did try to escape multiple times but we got him to the port where he was imprisoned and killed now that was a fun day. Jackson remembered that day every time he visited that port and when he caught other pirate captains even if that day he had help in catching Black beard but he just left them out of the story just to make him look like the best pirate hunter out there.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:57 am 

If Alex had noticed that Tasia was hiding something, he didn't let on. Her admonishment seemed to have the opposite affect than intended. Alex smiled widely and so did Isamu. They exchanged a glance as though sharing something private.

"You thinking what I'm thinking?"

"If she wasn't a gaijin I'd think they were sisters. They share the same ki."

"Congratulations", Alex began as he addressed Tasia again. "You've managed to do the impossible. You made Isamu here smile! That definitely earns you passage. You'll be right at home here. No one else on board appreciates my witty repouirte either." He shook his head in dismay, "You just can't get the audience nowadays."

He turned to Tau. "Get a cabin prepared. Not the one with the peep hole behind the dresser. And pick one reasonably distant from Longfinger's cabin. We don't want a repeat situation like the one with the voodoo priestess back at Tortuga. He still clucks and tries to lay an egg every time somebody says the word mainbrace". He winked at Tasia, "Which is ironically a word used quite often on board a ship. So now you know who I am, do you have a name? I've also got to ask, what's a beautiful girl like you doing in a dinghy in the middle of the ocean with no land in sight? "

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:53 am 

“What is a gaijin and a ki?” Tasia looked confused. “A cabin? A bit of explanation would be nice and please leave the jokes out. “ Tasia took a step forward waiting for answers to her question. Alex asked Her for her name. Luckily her name wouldn’t give away who her father was. “My name is Anastasia Petrova. But I go by Tasia.” Her eyes fell to the floor in shame. “I was floating alone, because-“ she hesitated. She looked at Alex directly “do you want the lie or the truth? The lie makes me sound much more noble.” She smiles slightly because for the first time in a while she cracked a small joke and because the compliment made her blush slightly. She wasn’t used to compliments.

Tasia had for some strange reason relaxed slightly, both her arms now hung relaxed by her sides. The hat in view. She wasn’t thinking about it, and had become more fixed on getting answers. A crisp wind blew, it moved her hair just slightly and revealed a small necklace hanging around her neck. Her mother’s. It was made to look like a compas. It was a gift from her father to her mother.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:34 pm 

Andy glanced at the hat in Tasia's hand. And the necklace. His smile faltered for a microsecond. Only the very perceptive would have noticed.

"A gaijin is what you and I are. I'm afraid its a rather impolite way of saying foreigner in Japanese. As for Ki. Its the Japanese word for qui, chi, anima, life force, soul, spirit and other such concepts."

When she asked which answer Alex wanted he responded with "Which answer would you like to give? I won't make you give the honest one if you don't want to but I'd love to see you blush again."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:38 pm 

Tasia turned to the sea, “you’ve been kind so I feel it would be wrong to lie. I’m afraid I’m a poor excuse for a captain. My ship sank, that is why I was floating in the dingy. My dear Jezebel was old and her retirement was long overdue. I waited as long as I could. My crew left and I was the last aboard.” Tasia pursed her lips “I suppose I’m pretty dreadful example of a pirate.” She rested a hand on the edge of the ship. “I’m sorry to put a damper on things but I do not blush often. You simply caught me off guard.”

She took a deep breath and looked at the sea below. She traced the tips of her fingers along her hat. The feathers were old and the hat was dirty. The few embellishments that were left were barely hanging on. She stopped fiddling with the hat. “I hadn’t thought of a lie to tell anyway. Telling the truth is probably better.“ She ran her dainty hand along the edge of The Crimson Sakura, Tasia misses her beloved ship. There wouldn’t be another like it. Not to her. Not to mention finding a crew that would come with her was equally as hard. And Tortuga was dangerous. Pirate hunters were their quite often looking for their next hunt.

Tasia noticed something in the distance. A narrow opening between two cliffs. Tasia turned abruptly to Alex, “we aren’t going to fit.” She gave him a deeply concerned look. “Are you mad?!”

Tasia always had an uneasy feeling that hunters were constantly following. But she would never attempt to go through such a narrow pass.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:15 am 

"Self righteous bastard." Natalie muttered under her breath, loud enough only for James to hear. When Jackson mentioned his reputation and questioned how she had never heard of him before, Natalie knew she didn't like him. 

"I don't usually associate myself with your kind." She said to him. In her opinion, pirate hunters could be just as bad as the pirates they hunted. Thinking of themselves as the best, like the Navy should be worshiping the ground on which the walk, and the planks on which they sail. She had seen enough to have an idea of what kind of stock the came from.

After a moment's thought, considering the offer proposed she gave her answer.

"You bring him over, and we get some information from both him and yourself." Natalie said calmly. She was well aware of the threat made to her ship and didn't want this man using it as target practice as soon as her back was turned.

James leaned in so he could speak to his captain.

"Are you sure about this? The men don't look like they want to be playing host to a bunch of hunters." He cast a suspicious glance towards this Reaper fellow.

"He could be useful." Natalie replied. "And he gives me just as much a headache as you." Turning her attention back to the other captain Natalie stated her terms.

"Can we agree to this? You escort the pirate to my ship with three of your own men. You will remain on my ship until sunset when you shall escort him back to your own ship and we will part ways from there." She explained.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:00 pm 

just passing through

Jackson waited for an answer from the other captain and laughed when she gave her answer to why she had not heard of him before he was then surprised to hear her say that he would bring him over to her ship and they would get information from both him and the pirate captain and that she said that he would indeed have him back at sun down.

Jackson thought it over on one hand going aboard a naval ship might be useful because he could get an Allie out of this or even get to know this captain more because she was an interesting one Jackson thought about her offer then turning to his first mate thinking about who he would bring with him to the navy ship.

Jackson turned his attention back to the Captain of the other ship when his first mate came up beside and asked Jackson if this was a good idea and what they would do if they tried anything. Jackson smiled and gave his answer to the first mate but was quite enough so that only the first mate could hear him the answer Jackson gave made the First mate smile and later walk down to the main deck.

Jackson turned his attention to the Captain of the ship I agree to this arrangement I will Bring the pirste over with me and three of my own men and I think they will be My first mate, The Quarter master and my Navigator. Jackson was joined at the upper deck of the ship by these three men he smiled and then ordered his men to stay ready with the guns if anything was to happen.

Jackson Smiled at the Captain I do look forward to seeing you and your crew up close and personal Jackson made the pirate stand up beside him and I'm sure he will tell you all that you need to know Jackson laughed at the thought. Jackson loved his job even if it interfered with the navy becasue you just have to love it when an angry naval captian yells at you and your crew for doing there job long before they can do it.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:11 am 

At Tasia's self deprecation Alex grinned. "It happens. I lost the Crimson Sakura once, whilst staying at an inn in Antigua. I thought I'd put it in my jacket pocket but it wasn't there. Turns out I'd left it in the room of a guest that I'd been, um, entertaining.", he said this with a confusingly serious face.

"Anyway, this kind of self-criticism isn't befitting of the daughter of the infamous Blackbeard". He waited for the statement to sink in. "Don't worry, we're all friends here, well Blackbeard wasn't a friend. I can't honestly say I liked him, but I am sorry for your loss".

When Tasia saw where they were headed and asked if he was mad Alex winked at her. "Do you really need me to answer that question? Getting close aren't we? Decision time. Do you want to take the rowboat or stay aboard the ship?"

Sailors were preparing to lower a small boat into the water, as the ship itself began to slow down.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:36 am 

Tasia rolled her eyes, "Typical man." She huffed. Her attention turned away until Alex called her father's name. She felt her blood run a little cold. She clenched her jaw and took a deep breath. She had let her guard down to much. Was she in danger now? Her father was not a widely liked man, in fact he was hated.

Tasia frowned, "So you know then.. Does that change your opinion of me, if you have one at all?" She questioned, "Not that i care or anything, just a question." She looked away. "My father may have been a lot of things, but he always took care of me. I know he wasn't very well liked but not everyone saw his good side. Not like i did." She looked back at Alex, he winked and she looked at the floor, fearing she would break composure. "Are you always the spry? Do you wink at everyone?" Tasia wondered where they were going and Alex asked if she was staying aboard the ship, "What do you mean? I'm not staying behind, if that's what your asking."

If there was something to be seen, Tasia certainly wouldn't sit on the sideline. She wanted to go, not to mentino the captain was obviously following something, and she wanted to know what. Her curiosity was peaked by the captain, the ship, everything. She hadn't realized she had done much besides ask a plethora of questions. She looked at Alex as he waited for the rowboat to be lowered. She wondered where they were going.

The night was eerily quiet and still. The narrow pass was close and the ship was slowing down.The rowboat was now int the water and awaiting it's passengers. The sea was surprisingly calm. the moon was full and it illuminated the night well. "Are you more mad during a full moon?" She gave Alex a sly smile, as they made there was over the the edge where the rowboat was waiting.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:02 pm 

Natalie waited as patiently as she could with the looming threat of this guy suddenly changing his mind and blowing a hold in the side of her ship. As Jackson thought over her offer, Nat gave James the order of informing the crew of the possibility of having these 'pirate hunters' aboard. A few extra eyes on these men would be nice. Natalie knew her crew was loyal, and one wrong move against her would result in any number of them coming to their captain's aid. She watched James walk off a little reluctantly. She knew he would rather be at her side, but things had to be done. The job came first as she had both told him and reminded herself of many times.

When her arrangement was accepted Natalie hid her shock. She had half expected the man to refuse and take the pirate away to whatever dock he was to deliver him to. She waited where she stood at the men boarded her ship.

"Welcome to the HMS Deviance, Captain Jackson." Natalie tried to show that his comment on seeing his crew up close and personal hadn't bothered her. A flick of her wrist had two of her men taking the pirate below decks to be interrogated while Natalie led Jackson and his crew to her own quarters. 

"Please, take a seat." She waved her hand at the chairs arranged around the table as a man came in with a bottle of some dark liquid and glasses. Sitting in her own chair, Natalie poured the drink, offering each of Jackson's men some before turning her full attention to said captain.

"Now, tell me about yourself. How did you earn this name, the Reaper?" Natalie asked, nodding to James as he joined them.